Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

"My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story - Family (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story (80088 Views)

My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage / Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad / My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story by Odunharry(m): 6:15am On Jul 21, 2018
Acidosis:
Nairalanders have eventually destroyed your home. They failed to look at the bigger picture even though a few contributions warned against the mindless and shallow thoughts. They took side and warned your wife against shifting grounds. I hope they're now ready to accommodate her and the kids.

The same people will come around later to preach how 1+1 = 1, how marriage means the coming together of a man and a woman to become one. Lol

What is more shocking is how they advised a married woman to use a mere property to spite a hard working man (not a jobless man o). People were more concerned about the property, not the issues that provoked the statement "get out of the house"? So a responsible married man will just wake up and tell the wife "get out of the house"? From page 1 to about 4, no one care to ask what transpired between her and her husband, na so so property we carry for head.

It is well.
My bro I tell you. That's why it's always good to look at bigger picture and ask questions, then hear from the other person.

The foundation of their marriage is actually faulty. I didn't see any form of trust, no friendship self.

1 Like

Re: "My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story by Robynwelo1(f): 6:16am On Jul 21, 2018
Kai I just dey vex! Oga you are wicked and you reek hypocrisy. Some men like you will defend you but they are just as arrogant. The woman's story need not extra detail. You cannot throw her out of her own house, it's her land, it's her property, throw yourself out. Shameless.

8 Likes

Re: "My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story by GreatEngineer(m): 6:17am On Jul 21, 2018
@ExtraExtra,

First of all can I know the kind of business that you and your wife ventured into that fetch you guys that huge profits. I need such business please.

Secondly you are a very good man with an open heart.

You know why I said so?

Because you never even bother to ask for the documents of the house you are living in all these years. If it was some men, immediately they return from the trip, they will ask for the property documents.

Is ur wife from a polygamy home? If yes, that is the source of her problem.

Try and settle everything with her so that you both can leave together with your children. I like the way you show her that you are angry but, try and settle fast before things get out of hand.

3 Likes

Re: "My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story by LaudableXX: 6:20am On Jul 21, 2018
Processor01:
1. Your wife brought the business idea - check
2. You both executed the business - check
3. You split the money equally - error
4. Unfortunately, your dad was ill and you used your own portion - check
5. You used the remaining portion to build a house for your parents - check
6. Your wife decided to use hers to build a house for the family - check
7. You supported the project and even contributed the little portion that was left of your money - check
8. Your wife puts the property in her name alone - error
9. You both get into an argument or as you said, she was verbally abusive on a particular day - error
10. Rather than pick your keys and step out or go cool off, you ask her to "get out of your house" - error
11. In her anger, she let's you know it's in her name - error
12. You get upset and move out of the house, abandoning her and your kids - error
13. To ease the tension, she offers to correct her error by putting both your names but you insist it must be your name alone - error
14. You initiate a transfer at your office to another state, without any second thoughts for your kids, at least - error
15. You are willing to let this relationship burn if she doesn't bow down and worship you - error

Oga, YOU ARE A WICKED MAN!!!

You start your write up with that nonsense to put the burden of keeping the marriage on the woman.
No Sir! You are the man, the head and the captain of that ship! If it goes down because of what you have presented here, then it is because of your pride and lack of wisdom.
Oh my goodness! I feel like dashing you 10,000 likes for this post. You are just too correct. Your analysis and suggestion is spot on! cheesy

9 Likes

Re: "My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story by project4OO: 6:21am On Jul 21, 2018
Amumaigwe:

You came from a broken or at best a loveless and dysfunctional home. Your first statement gave you away. Just make sure the baggages your mother's attitude has successfully hung around your neck do not pull your own marriage down.

Reading comments from some folks here, I now appreciate the extent of healing the family system needs. Where is love, submission, sacrifice, tolerance etc that used to be the hallmark of marriages. Why wouldn't the type of families we have these days be the breeding place of criminals that are now everywhere defrauding people and doing all kinds of money rituals.

You're absolutely correct. A lot of comments here are a function of dysfunctional family experiences.

1 Like

Re: "My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story by JamieLannister: 6:21am On Jul 21, 2018
CaptainCodes:
I know this is a last phase of the thread, but if you ever get to read this... Kindly take my advice. Also, this is to a lot of Nairalanders, let's not be hassles before dropping a descion, especially on families. To be honest, when I first read her thread, I just concluded that...I had to wait for another part before responding. Thank God you did.

Your faults:

You didn't confirm the house was not in your both names before moving in. You should have checked the documents. I am very sure if you knew the building was in her name from the initial stage you won't get this mad... You probably might not have moved in. Which again, might be understandable.
Even if it was in your name, sir... I think, you don't have the right to send her out of your home. Sometimes women needs to be completely explained to. You break it to peices for her...
Hey woman, this is me here.. be got nothing am hiding from you.. I am not cheating on you. It's obvious you still love your wife...but you need to temper your ego. It broke, be a man.. pick it up.. and bring up otions that are favourable for not just you, but her, and the people you brought in to the world. Knock it off sir.
Moving back to the house with her name on it might demoralize you, so don't...but if she agrees on changing it..to both of you, then do please. But not only you, c'mon.

Her fault:

You had this burnt anger long ago, hence you did it without telling your hubby.
You could have easily opened up to him.. sugar, you spent your money on Dad's health (note I said dad, not "your dad"wink...I will spend mine on a home, but it will be in my name... Trust me, any man in a situation trying to save his folks, will understand and agree with you. You didn't have to keep it away from him. (It's very sad you took advantage of his situation). Would he have left his dad's health to deteriorate if he had the money, and all he cared about was a home.
It's pretty sad that you betrayed your husband's trust, the least you could have intialy done was to let him know.. okay oo, this building is not in your name, it's mine.. if he is an understanding man, he'd have moved in with you, with a goal of building a main family home for you guys. It's not the name that is an issue, get it right...(I mean you could have easily inherited a property from your dad in your name).. it's not the name... But the trust.
C'mon, it could have been your dad who was ill, or bedridden... Don't take the advantage of your well to do family over him. Are you telling me, if it was your parents who were in that condition, he would start thinking my money, your money.
Wifey, you could have easily told your husband...long ago, that the house was yours.
Naturally, you pushed your husband to him asking you to get out of the house...(with your consistent trust issues) Which is wrong.
Your husband cares about you, that's one off...and don't listen to some opinions up there... He truly does. It's okay to be angry... Most men will ignore the issue, and move off your way.

Let's look beyond the property. Please...

Something happened that triggered the issue. His dad was ill...that's the wrongest time to start deciding your money my money.

I can only imagine how terrific it was if it was her dad Ill, and he starts throwing this sort of things to your face... How would you have felt?.. once you are married, all parents become 1.

Again, sir... To be honest I think you have some ego issues. In my opinion, thier are 2 things that you can accept.

She changes the name to Mr and Mrs.. you accept it. Or, she leaves the house and moves to a newer place with you, within the city. (Within)

I can understand your vile by asking her to change it to your name alone, but you messed up by not checking the details initially... So let it fly.

My last advice, please don't listen to some Nairalanders.. and it goes to madam too.. please. I beg you. You guys have kids.. if you don't love yourselves enough, you won't come online to venge your anger, you obviously do..

And both parties are looking for some sort of sympathy... But in the process, don't let Nairalanders mislead you. Please.

Thanks.

I have read most of the comments here and I must say only yours gave me a bit of hope. Never knew there were so many stupid and unreasonable folks on Nairaland..
Some comments here will make you want to tear your hair out. So quick to judge without examining the facts!
Our generation is doomed is if this is all they can manage. I tell you, there'll be so many broken homes going by the comments here.
Another lesson learnt, never bring family issues to NL, you'll be doomed if you do..

1 Like

Re: "My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story by jolyment: 6:23am On Jul 21, 2018
[quote author=sisisioge post=69568440]

We understand. Despite having had several opportunities to calm down up till now, oga sir is still saying he would like to absolutely own the house. One would wonder if to ensure the next time he angrily says that, it becomes law! [/quote

The man should think of the good things they have done together so that he can love and forgive her. Forgiveness is the key to marriage.If he forgives her,they can still leave together.The wife should not change the name unless she wants it that way.

2 Likes

Re: "My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story by Robynwelo1(f): 6:23am On Jul 21, 2018
GreatEngineer:
@ExtraExtra,

First of all can I know the kind of business that you and your wife ventured into that fetch you guys that huge profits. I need such business please.

Secondly you are a very good man with an open heart.

You know why I said so?

Because you never even bother to ask for the documents of the house you are living in all this years. If it was some men, immediately they return from the trip, the will ask for the property documents.

Is ur wife from a polygamy home? If yes, that is the source of her problem.

Try and settle everything with her so far you both can leave together with your children. I like the way you show her that you are angry but, try and settle fast becoming things get out of hand.

You are blind and hungry. Did you not read where they both said it was the woman that built the house with her money? So she should put it in his name? What insolent right does he have to dare utter that statement 'leave my house'?

9 Likes

Re: "My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story by CaptainCodes(m): 6:24am On Jul 21, 2018
dejol88:
We all have a red line , should my wife cross it I might act stupid. The wife was totally wrong in reminding him of his poor background. Infact a no no....

Oga the truth is that property itself was a product of marriage, so you can not lay exclusive claim to it, even it was built solely by you.

As a fellow married man, I will suggest you drop your ego and allow the name change to your kids only. Please move back to the house and forget about going elsewhere.

Mind you I am not supporting her rather am with you but go back to the house.

MAY TOO MUCH SENSE NOT KILL YOU OO, BUT WITH THE WAY YOU ARE GOING.. THIS SENSE IS MUCH.

I'D PICK JUST SOMETHING FROM WHAT YOU SAID...TO SAVAGE THE MARRIAGE.

Another option.

Which is they can both convert the name to the kids names.. and of course not inform the kids till they grow up.. during which they will have build another one.

I am just about saving the marriage.

Please OP.. dont ruin it. It's in your hands.. women can be... But just try compromise. I am certain you are hurt..
Re: "My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story by phemmyfour: 6:24am On Jul 21, 2018
foyeks2001:
Mr Man, u r a selfish being ...u asked someone that has the lion share of the said landed property to pack out of her own house. God is watching you.
That was said out of anger when they had misunderstanding and it helped to reveal secret of whose name was on the house documents.
Re: "My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story by Wallade(m): 6:25am On Jul 21, 2018
maasoap:

The wife's action was bad, we all agreed on that. Why wanting everything to himself now? He's not even protecting his wife and children against the family trouble in case anything happens to him along the way.

I think he became vengeful when he realized his level of foolishness and how stupid his wife made him look. That was the reason he demanded that the wife change the title to his name.

However, the earlier he realizes that his life will be in more danger with that move will be the stitch-in-time. If that woman changes the title to his name then he would have signed his death warrant. She will forever not trust him; hate him and monitor him. In fact, she will not rest till he is totally decimated. Beware of the wrath of a woman.

1 Like

Re: "My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story by na2016: 6:26am On Jul 21, 2018
appsdope:
Oh extra extra so she just started insulting you. She said the same thing as you. You both had an argument and you asked her to leave. although she didn't go into details. Bad mouth is the nearest synonym to women and I knew from the onset that she said a lot of nasty things. My ex girlfriend insulted me to the extent that she told me that my father was born out of wedlock. I never told her that o and I didnt know but Somehow she knew.
By the way since when did get the hell out of my house become a joke? How will we know if you meant it? She bought the land and started the project so how on earth are you supposed to own the property? The house shouldn't be in your name in the first place. The property is hers. Rent an apartment and move your family that's if you still want the marriage. As for the house, it belongs to her. Go and build your own. As for me, I cant stay in a house where a woman bought even the spoon. Because when you use that spoon to eat and there is an issue, she will tell you how that spoon she bought has been saving your life forgetting that you bought every other thing.

Are you for real? Have you read the lady's version and the man's version? We are not talking of girlfreind here ooo. We are talking of a wife. I beleiveyou should withdraw this comment and apologise to the OP

1 Like

Re: "My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story by Nellychinma20(f): 6:27am On Jul 21, 2018
Moral of the story

The poor should marry the poor and vice versa

You marry someone with same background as u ,then u already know what to expect .

Nonsense and ingredienss angry

If i call u pussy man now ....

1 Like

Re: "My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story by Sanchez01: 6:27am On Jul 21, 2018
sisisioge:

You will have to pardon me because you just wrote what I wrote in other words. I kinda follow the wife's thought line too, especially now that he's demanding to have his name alone on the title. Remember, the wife offered to put both their names on it now but oga sir refused! Again, you're gonna have to pardon me.
The man looks greedy at this point but in all honesty, most men won't take it. Trust as an ingredient has walked out of their home. Perhaps you know how it feels when you think you know someone only to find them doing something you never imagined.

This isn't really about the property anymore but how it went on for long without the wife saying a thing, only to 'strike' with the revelation. Had the issue never came up, he would feel the property is in their name when in reality it is not. I don't know how you see it but it is the height of it for some men. We are talking about a woman and man whose love affair was good before everything went south. He could have found out in a much more devastating way. If you were a man, you wouldn't take it, believe me.

1 Like

Re: "My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story by yembet(f): 6:28am On Jul 21, 2018
I'm happy that I read the post of the wife and I'm pleasedt the husband has responded swiftly.
As an elderly married woman, the first thing I noticed, was the two of you doing you things differently.
As a married couple, I not in support of you doing anything differently. Your dealing with each other, should be on trust. Why should the two of you, not have your names on the building documents?
The man should try to accept, the wife's apology. The names of both of you, should be on the document.
I personally, had the opportunity as a woman to own a property, but I never did, but supported my man to build houses in our names.

1 Like

Re: "My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story by SmallSimba: 6:28am On Jul 21, 2018
ojabel:

There's nothing wrong in that. It is their collective responsibility as couple. But come to think of it, building a house takes some time, and the man did not deem it fit to ask for the documents. This also shows that he did not even see the building plan because the details of the owners would have been discovered, except if he is being economical with the truth.

In my own view, the man is one of those men who doesn't like it when their women are ahead of them. It also means he was not involved with the project because it was the wife that championed it. To crown it all, I see inferiority complex.

The man did not care so much of those things because:

1 The dad was sick and it drained him.
2. He trusted that his wife would make a wise decision. The man didn't even bother to check the title of the land: that shows you how trusting he was. The woman is not trustworthy.

1 Like

Re: "My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story by iomoge2(f): 6:28am On Jul 21, 2018
sisisioge:

See life! The most shocking aspect of this story is his absolute belief in his own fairness. She should change the title to his name alone! Chai! I strongly believe in husband and wife teaming o but this is pure day light fraud grin
don't mind him. He will send her packing as soon as he has his name on the documents.
God forbid I change the name to his name when I have children.

If we must agree, then our children will own the house with me as their next of kin.

After using his share of the money for his own family needs. angry angry angry

Even if the whole money was from him, it's not a crime if he puts everything in his wife's name. People do it and are happy.

Since her family has money, he wants his family to inherit the house when he passes. Nonsense.

Saying her family is buoyant. So f..king what?

5 Likes

Re: "My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story by Nobody: 6:32am On Jul 21, 2018
Idiots like this are the reason why i dont like coming on nairaland
You are doing more harm to the marriage than good.
I can bet you dont have a man in your life.

abike12:
lazy man. you cannot inherit a house with bullying, intimidation and threats, go and work and build your own like your mates. if you want to leave her, please do. for your wife to come and write here for people to insult you then she's ready for you either way. good riddance.

1 Like

Re: "My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story by appsdope(m): 6:33am On Jul 21, 2018
na2016:

Are you for real? Have you read the lady's version and the man's version? We are not talking of girlfreind here ooo. We are talking of a wife. I beleiveyou should withdraw this comment and apologise to the OP
Yes I did. They did biz and split the proceeds.
Re: "My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story by freshvine(f): 6:33am On Jul 21, 2018
Amberon11:
Are you sure your mental health is in tact?
A property you contributed 85% to shouldn't be in your name?

When most men build homes do they include their wives names on the documents?

houses built with a man name alone are willed to either the wife or her children. a win win situation for the women

1 Like

Re: "My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story by hinograce: 6:33am On Jul 21, 2018
I didn't want to comment as this is not supposed to be a public matter. My little advice is you both go back to the basics of marriage. In marriage there is no my money and your money, my property and your property. That is the foundation of this problem. Your parent that needed treatment is also her parent in law so is her parent to you. When husband and wife see things as mine and yours the time bomb has been set. It is a struggle but it can be won. So please take the matter away from Nairaland as people here are not part of your faculty of matrimony hence will advice you to the extent they feel is right which is not really necessary. I pray for wisdom and peace for the parties involved. SHALOM

1 Like

Re: "My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story by aku626(m): 6:33am On Jul 21, 2018
I don’t hopekr pray to be in your shoes however instead of making hasty decisions catch your breath both of you’re exhibiting pride to be coincise.
Get your acts together and come to an agreement. It really don’t matter who’s name is on the house if you guy Love one another you could always build another in your name.

1 Like

Re: "My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story by Eketem: 6:38am On Jul 21, 2018
iomoge2:
don't mind him. He will send her packing as soon as he has his name on the documents.
God forbid I change the name to his name when I have children.

If we must agree, then our children will own the house with me as their next of kin.

After using his share of the money for his own family needs. angry angry angry

Even if the whole money was from him, it's not a crime if he puts everything in his wife's name. People do it and are happy.

Since her family has money, he wants his family to inherit the house when he passes. Nonsense.

Saying her family is buoyant. So f..king what?

Exactly, one of his poverty striken relative will come and throw her out with the kids, this is the kind of suffering women that give sick Nigerian men an erection.

This man is clearly manipulative even in the kids name she isn't safe he will simply keep the kids and kick her out she looses both the kids and the house.

She better tell her parents I am sure they warned her not to marry him but desperation and love didn't let her see road.

Small pocket, big ego. So irritating

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story by sisisioge: 6:38am On Jul 21, 2018
Sanchez01:

The man looks greedy at this point but in all honesty, most men won't take it. Trust as an ingredient has walked out of their home. Perhaps you know how it feels when you think you know someone only to find them doing something you never imagined.

This isn't really about the property anymore but how it went on for long without the wife saying a thing, only to 'strike' with the revelation. Had the issue never came up, he would feel the property is in their name when in reality it is not. I don't know how you see it but it is the height of it for some men. We are talking about a woman and man whose love affair was good before everything went south. He could have found out in a much more devastating way. If you were a man, you wouldn't take it, believe me.

I understand. But from the story they both agreed on, the woman had bought the property, done the paper work and started building before oga added his money to it. While doing this, oga was taking care of his father's health and building his parents house with his own share o. Safe to say, all paper works were done before his money got on it and since they both shared their profit and each did as they pleased with his/her share. Be objective, she probably 85% owns the property. Despite that, she's offered to have his name on it too but he ain't buying! What name would you call that? Please be candid.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story by bukatyne(f): 6:39am On Jul 21, 2018
folly22:
They made the mistake from the beginning, why should they split the money into equal half, they should have sat down and the man only took part of it for his dad's treatment while they start the building with the remaining. The way the money was shared shows they are free to do anything with their money and it's their personal stuff. That is my view anyway

I agree with you.

The split started the whole fracas.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story by madridguy(m): 6:41am On Jul 21, 2018
This is serious.
Re: "My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story by GreatEngineer(m): 6:42am On Jul 21, 2018
Robynwelo1:

You are blind and hungry. Did you not read where they both said it was the woman that built the house with her money? So she should put it in his name? What insolent right does he have to dare utter that statement 'leave my house'?
In your judgement I am blind.

Let me tell you if you don't know, that woman is selfish from the beginning, what stop her from putting Mr. And Mrs ABC on the property documents when she was building the house. If she wanted the house all by herself, why didn't she tell the husband when he was contributing to build the house no matter how small the contribution was.

I am building a house right now and I put Mr And Mrs, even though am the only one Building it. So will you say I have no sense in doing this.

You will say he used his own share to treat his father, so he should be allowed the poor man that cater for him to die.
He build house for the parents with the remaining balance, what is wrong with that.
Does that justify why the wife should put the property on her name alone?

Selfishness is what is destroying this country.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story by Eketem: 6:43am On Jul 21, 2018
Amumaigwe:

You have such wild fantasies that are incongrous with a stable and happy home. If you have not used this ideologies and built a home that has successfully transforned your children into responsible adults, then you might be living in a fools paradise.

Poor lazy jealous men with only empty pride and who reason like this. I only blame Nigerian women who have tolerated this crappie ideologies for so long giving men like you courage to spill this in public.

Only weak suffering women give sadists like you an erection. A woman is only good if she is at your mercy accepting crap.

A good marriage is not built on disrespect the idiocy of this whole mentality is your kind will shout 100percent submission with zero percent love

Nigerian women have standards you won't die

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story by freshvine(f): 6:47am On Jul 21, 2018
Youngzedd:

The wife is more matured. She didn't go into details but the husband did.
Hahahahaha this one weak me.
Great writers are story tellers. they're descriptive,analytical
Re: "My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story by fopishow(m): 6:47am On Jul 21, 2018
Its either you are the breadwinner of your family, unhappily married and frustrated i.e staying married for marriage sake. Shame on you for writing this sentence after reading write ups from both sides. Eediot e- warrior always on the lookout for family breakout. I hope your 3 bedroom house is enough to accommodate her and her kids and have both organ to perform the conjugal duties on her as well.
keepingmum:
The foolish pride and arrogance your wife described off ur character is evident in your write up.

2 Likes

Re: "My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story by ayaomen(f): 6:47am On Jul 21, 2018
Oga firstly, I need you to know that kind business wey fit build house, and all you listed.
Secondly, if I were your wife I would have built that house in my child's name. I'm sorry o, that house is not yours put yourself in her shoes assuming she used her profit to do all you did for herself and her family, I know that house would be in your name. Forgive her, both of you can sort this out without NL. Some of us get very little experience for marriage while some no get at all, save your marriage oga.

1 Like

Re: "My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story by bigpicture001: 6:48am On Jul 21, 2018
Mr op, u can't run down here to say yr price nd just bolt away nd dnt read or reply wot we conclude. for me,i am a realist,.. after reading off ur wife's price nd reading urs. yes u cn be excused for takin ur part of d money for parents medicals... which I would also hv done.. in order to save a life,yes,i would b mad with her for not including my name on d property....cuz dts in itself doesn't show love nd sacrifice.... but if it were me, nd wen d problem started nd starts to degenerate.. nd sh is fyting go kip d marage intact..nd in d process,compromised to change the name to both of us, I will gladly accept that nd we move on.. lemme tell u,dt lady us educated nd not some fool in some village,women are not a doll Bby like men use to think. sh has been a supportive wife all diz while. u ate ur cake with using ur money for ur problems, but sh still want to mk u hv d cake bak by share the property ownership. u tink u will see a better woman compared to her in terms of finance management?.. ota go nd try,but b4 u do dt kindly divorce her to let other gud men access to her. ur a very greedy man. a self centered man nd a gold diggger in disguise....i dnt see a single tin sh has done wrong..sh apologies, uts not enough, sh compromised, it's not enough,sh prudently managed resources, it's not enough, sh doesn't cheat,its not enough.....plz I beg u,go nd luk for dt perfect gal,lets see how better sh would be....... ...a lot of fools will mistakenly throw the Bby away along with the bath water.....

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (35) (Reply)

Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law / My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? / My Husband Is Disturbing Me Too Much With $ex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.