Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

"My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story - Family (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story (79914 Views)

My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage / Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad / My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story by sugah: 5:48pm On Jul 23, 2018
GoodFaith:

that is your narrow view. Please open ur mind what about using it show that his family need little support
from him and his wife, why the wife family is well off doesn't need their support
family is
wife, husband and kids
but we must not forget that
we have aging father and mother that we have responsibility too.
Our parents was our rock and they made us the person we are today
Are you telling me he should watch is father bad health and do nothing?
You know what u just directly said to me as a father is that i should put myself above my kids
to enable I don't need my kids at my old age.
Should I pay 100% school fee for my kids?
or just 50% and the kid can go get the other 50% loan for school
Unfortunately you are the one with a narrow mind and either not understanding my post or just being prejudiced. Go back and read my initial post, the first paragraph to be precise.
At no point did I condemn his taking care of his father's ailing health, so there's no need for the attempt at a sermon you are preaching.

3 Likes

Re: "My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story by skentelelady(f): 5:51pm On Jul 23, 2018
GoodFaith:

Please define a Real man
ignorant is real and guess what ?

So many definitions depending non the circumstances

Inn this case, a real man wouldn't come online to air his own side of the story. He would rather keep quiet and sort his issues

A real man wouldn't compete with his wife like he has come here to do

A real man would not boost that his name should be on the documents. He would rather be silent and calm which could even make the woman change her mind

A real man would not come online to brag about his wife begging up and down because she has no choice but to be with him

A real man would not even stoop so low ton reply all posts written against him

This fake and egoistic, inferior, low life, money miss road man has lost his re respect if i were his woman

Woman like I said, brace up. Don't beg him, ignore him. This will shock him and break that his ego

I know his type and silence is their best answer

6 Likes

Re: "My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story by GoodFaith: 5:53pm On Jul 23, 2018
ImaIma1:

And in most cases these days, it is the woman that paid the rent.

But the man will feel insulted if she points that out when he threatens her but she should not feel insulted when he keeps threatening her cheesy

Some men should learn to be humble.

One that i know...if that marriage crumbles, it is the husband that will go back to his parent's house. And yet he is messing up.

Broke and proud...terrible combination

Ok women shouldn't be humble?
please don't take that to your marriage if u are not married
we all have to treat each other with respect and love
I know 11 year old who told her mom nobody care about your money
The 11 year old dad have lot of asset too more than the mom
The mom was talking about money
Re: "My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story by skentelelady(f): 5:56pm On Jul 23, 2018
BIXYBABE:

How are we so sure he truly spend d money on his parent has he claimed and not on his side Chics since he know the wife has money for their planned project. Man can do and undo

He might have but not as much as he claimed he spent. U flew with your dad abroad, paid for treatment and all expenses, must have bought things for family nd friends aside medications, came back and finish new building for his parents and finally dropped how much God knows just for show off

He's capitalising on the woman's weakness: her love for him. She even said he dropped money to complete where as it was the change from all his 50%

I am sure he didn't even drop everything. He still kept part for himself since he already saw the woman spending hers on the whole project

Very selfish!

8 Likes

Re: "My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story by GoodFaith: 5:56pm On Jul 23, 2018
sugah:

Unfortunately you are the one with a narrow mind and either not understanding my post or just being prejudiced. Go back and read my initial post, the first paragraph to be precise.
At no point did I condemn his taking care of his father's ailing health, so there's no need for the attempt at a sermon you are preaching.
U said marriage is we
fully understood that but your other view you error
what I have done was to address the area i felt you error
Re: "My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story by sugah: 5:58pm On Jul 23, 2018
GoodFaith:

U said marriage is we
fully understood that but your other view you error
undecided
Learn to read to understand.
Cheers!

1 Like

Re: "My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story by GoodFaith: 6:05pm On Jul 23, 2018
skentelelady:

Inn this case, a real man wouldn't come online to air his own side of the story. He would rather keep quiet and sort his issues

A real man would not boost that his name should be on the documents. He would rather be silent and calm which could even make the woman change her mind

A real man would not come online to brag about his wife begging up and down because she has no choice but to be with him

This fake and egoistic, inferior, low life, money miss road man has lost his re respect if i were his woman

Woman like I said, brace up. Don't beg him, ignore him. This will shock him and break that his ego

I am going to tell u what a real man do
A real man is a man that love his wife and family
Real man work for the betterment of the family
A real man speak his mind
a real man will not take nonsense from nobody
Put family need above all interest meaning his father is part of the family
he should let his father die

1 Like

Re: "My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story by ImaIma1(f): 6:05pm On Jul 23, 2018
GoodFaith:

I said that because it is mostly men who have issues with pride and ego.

I am.all for love and respect.

And i do not have a man with an overinflated ego

2 Likes

Re: "My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story by GoodFaith: 6:06pm On Jul 23, 2018
sugah:

undecided
Learn to read to understand.
Cheers!
Please go re-read your comments
have u a F up day kid

1 Like

Re: "My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story by GoodFaith: 6:07pm On Jul 23, 2018
ImaIma1:

I said that because it is mostly men who have issues with pride and ego.

I am.all for love and respect.

And i do not have a man with an overinflated ego

Love, women do have ego too
Re: "My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story by Gloriagee(f): 6:12pm On Jul 23, 2018
My own thoughts exactly....

BIXYBABE:

How are we so sure he truly spend d money on his parent has he claimed and not on his side Chics since he know the wife has money for their planned project. Man can do and undo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story by GoodFaith: 6:23pm On Jul 23, 2018
sugah:

Yes. They are only seeing each other as business partners not a unit and it's the man's responsibility to make sure his family is a unit.

U see the reason why I said you are narrow minded "it's the man's responsibility to make sure his family is a unit."
both husband and wife responsibility to have a united front
Marriage is a team so it is the team responsibility to get the best out come of life
We all have flaws
Re: "My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 23, 2018
GoodFaith:

U see the reason why I said you are narrow minded
both husband and wife responsibility to have a united front

How many user ids will you open to defend yourself. @Heseesall, honestly, there is no redeemable quality in this your husband. Just count your losses and move on. Just my 2 cents.

See what desperation to get married at all cost can cause.

4 Likes

Re: "My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story by GoodFaith: 6:30pm On Jul 23, 2018
kmcutez:

How many user ids will you open to defend yourself. @Heseesall, honestly, there is no redeemable quality in this your husband. Just count your losses and move on. Just my 2 cents.

See what desperation to get married at all cost can cause.
sorry I only have one id user account
the issue here is about real life not about defending the man or woman
they need to work out their difference for the good of their marriage
Their kids need they
we all can learn form this issue above
There are no winners in broke marriages
Re: "My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story by ImaIma1(f): 6:52pm On Jul 23, 2018
GoodFaith:

Love, women do have ego too

Not near where a man's ego is.

Have you met a proud broke man before?

Women still bend and try to shift ground but men are always too rigid because of fear of their ego being bruised

1 Like

Re: "My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story by DMerciful(m): 6:59pm On Jul 23, 2018
Check when the two accounts were created... Way back so they couldn't have been the husband. They are just passionate about the issue. Isn't this issue intresting for real?
GoodFaith:

sorry I only have one id user account
the issue here is about real life not about defending the man or woman
they need to work out their difference for the good of their marriage
Their kids need they
we all can learn form this issue above
There are no winners in broke marriages

1 Like

Re: "My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story by GoodFaith: 7:24pm On Jul 23, 2018
ImaIma1:

Not near where a man's ego is.

Have you met a pride broke man before?

Women still bend and try to shift ground but men are always to rigid because of fear of their ego being bruised

Yes but I am bless
men and men
What about women and women ways

1 Like

Re: "My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story by Gloriagee(f): 7:48pm On Jul 23, 2018
Please be specific on if it was the client or co worker or both u hugged? That must have been some hug? Or maybe, just maybe it was your friend with benefit?

MIKOLOWISKA:

My dear some ppl think the world revolves around them and have made up their mind

No it's a way of letting her know it doesn't concern his parents or his lineage
She chose to go off topic
Now she shouldn't complain when he flies off the handle
She's lucky he's not a wife beater
She for hiaram

Check am
Guy hugs client or coworker
Now smells of female perfume
Is that enough to curse his mother and father and status
There's some sht you just don't do if you don't want to escalate
She didn't want proof she wanted a figh
She got it

2 Likes

Re: "My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story by skentelelady(f): 9:19pm On Jul 23, 2018
Gloriagee:
Please be specific on if it was the client or co worker or both u hugged? That must have been some hug? Or maybe, just maybe it was your friend with benefit?

E don tay wey bros the cheat cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

Extra extra, u see your life. So your wife is right u are a serial cheater grin grin

2 Likes

Re: "My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story by PamaB(m): 9:34pm On Jul 23, 2018
skentelelady:

Go and get your real man. You sound like a potential divorcee. See the kind of advice you're dishing out. I know your type, I can bet you have ended several relationships.
Re: "My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story by sevule(m): 9:38pm On Jul 23, 2018
ExtraExtra:
Women are the backbone of the family, they make or mar the home, since they help bring life to the world suffice it to say they sum up what we call family, 99% of successful, longlasting home or family is the ability of the woman to hold the "forte".
My attention was drawn to this forum and this topic https://www.nairaland.com/4617351/husbands-pride-wants-ruin-home#69371294 and it is sad that most people drew conclusion on a one sided story though i wouldnt blame those involved because they judged based on what was said and the individual involved needed public validation for her wrong doing, a public display i dont approve of but since external persons and relations are already involved i'd like to clear some details.

@ExtraExtra Brother let us not beat about the bush, you are CLEARLY in the wrong here! You admitted that you used your share of the proceeds to treat your father and your wife used hers to buy the property and you helped her finish it off. Please be honest - who owns the property? It clearly belongs to your wife. The fact that you helped her finish the property does NOT make the property your own! And for goodness sake how can you be so SELFISH and demand that she signs off the property to you and to only you? What kind of a man are you? You are just being a bully who is using his wife's love for him to control her.

My brother please do not insult our intelligence and say that you were joking when you told her to pack out of the house. No married man jokes about a thing like that especially when he is angry as you obviously were. How will you feel if your wife told you she slept with your best friend and later said she was joking?

Your wife obviously knows you very well and that is why she put the house in her name. Obviously if the house was not in her name, right now she would have been out on the streets after being kicked out by you! What I see here is a case of ego. You were shocked that your wife outplayed you hence you decided to separate from her over a non issue.

Your wife was very wrong to insult your family and you were wrong to ask her to pack out of the house. Do not let your pride be your undoing. Be the man in the relationship and reconcile with your wife. You and your wife definitely have a lot of issues to work out and I recommend you see a counselor or pastor.

This story should be a lesson to women out there. Shine your eyes!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story by DMerciful(m): 10:32pm On Jul 23, 2018
Can't you see that you comment will only make things worse. Do you think they are bf and gf? For goodness sake the man is the head of the home and should be accorded respect. The woman should not have put the house under her name alone irrespective of whether she built the house alone or not. Who was the one that was married with a bride price? A lot of men becoming sisi! Among all the male species, why is man becoming the weakest? No wonder the life expectancy of men is much lower than women cos men are refusing to take charge of their domain. Very annoying sisi everywhere undecided
sevule:

@ExtraExtra Brother let us not beat about the bush, you are CLEARLY in the wrong here! You admitted that you used your share of the proceeds to treat your father and your wife used hers to buy the property and you helped her finish it off. Please be honest - who owns the property? It clearly belongs to your wife. The fact that you helped her finish the property does NOT make the property your own! And for goodness sake how can you be so SELFISH and demand that she signs off the property to you and to only you? What kind of a man are you? You are just being a bully who is using his wife's love for him to control her.

My brother please do not insult our intelligence and say that you were joking when you told her to pack out of the house. No married man jokes about a thing like that especially when he is angry as you obviously were. How will you feel if your wife told you she slept with your best friend and later said she was joking?

Your wife obviously knows you very well and that is why she put the house in her name. Obviously if the house was not in her name, right now she would have been out on the streets after being kicked out by you! What I see here is a case of ego. You were shocked that your wife outplayed you hence you decided to separate from her over a non issue.

Your wife was very wrong to insult your family and you were wrong to ask her to pack out of the house. Do not let your pride be your undoing. Be the man in the relationship and reconcile with your wife. You and your wife definitely have a lot of issues to work out and I recommend you see a counselor or pastor.

This story should be a lesson to women out there. Shine your eyes!

1 Like

Re: "My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story by skentelelady(f): 10:54pm On Jul 23, 2018
PamaB:

Go and get your real man. You sound like a potential divorcee. See the kind of advice you're dishing out. I know your type, I can bet you have ended several relationships.

Haaaaa a divorceeee indeed. See level of reasoning looolll. I am not on the same level with you so I will walk away now

3 Likes

Re: "My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story by LaudableXX: 12:03am On Jul 24, 2018
GoodFaith:
That 11 year old lacks good manners, and has been badly trained. angry How can you speak to your own mother like that? shocked If his dad falls ill tomorrow, or looses his wealth, and the mother turns into the breadwinner of the family, what would the child say? Someone has been filling that child's ears with rubbish talk, and he deserves to be punished. When elders are talking, 11 year olds are not allowed to put their mouths in it. Nansense! sad

3 Likes

Re: "My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story by LaudableXX: 12:06am On Jul 24, 2018
DMerciful:
Can't you see that you comment will only make things worse. Do you think they are bf and gf? For goodness sake the man is the head of the home and should be accorded respect. The woman should not have put the house under her name alone irrespective of whether she built the house alone or not. Who was the one that was married with a bride price? A lot of men becoming sisi! Among all the male species, why is man becoming the weakest? No wonder the life expectancy of men is much lower than women cos men are refusing to take charge of their domain. Very annoying sisi everywhere undecided
What on earth are you saying? The woman has offered to put their joint names on the property, but the man refused saying ONLY his own name must be on the property. shocked That is so unfair, considering the value of her own contribution.

Well he has left the house. If he makes the mistake of divorcing her over this issue, he will marry a she-devil who would not only be a leech on him, but would make his life miserable. Karma is real. sad

3 Likes

Re: "My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story by MIKOLOWISKA: 12:15am On Jul 24, 2018
sassysure:

Miserable human.
Chei see painment
No be cause your problem in life o

U come to a public forum to call your wife a cow.
Is it your wife

Because u have prick?
is it my fault you don't have prick

I wish u were in my hood.
Shud I give you my hood address Mowu see if all your gragra pass Nairaland
You will not be the first

Men like you should be used as example.
Come Ibadan Mowu see all dis your mouth

Women most times keep quite and opt for peace don't mean they don't know what to do and believe u me women 're more calcultive than men. They mostly massage ur ego and u feel u have them at the palm of ur hand.
See small thing ur wife did and u have been jumping up and down like a rabid dog
Just like this stupid woman
You're having mouth diarrhoea

A clown.
you can't even shine my clowns shoes

1 Like

Re: "My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story by MIKOLOWISKA: 12:19am On Jul 24, 2018
Chikicaka:

calling another mans a wife a cow?
You are a cow

abnd you call yourself a man, [b]
You are a cow

[/b]very uncultured, unmannered, [b]
You are I'll mannered like the cow

[/b]uncivilized person you are, [b]

You are uncivilized like the cow

[/b]or you feel been a male being removes the onus of courtesy from your life? [b]
You lack courtesy like d cow

[/b]think again the world is way bigger than NL trolling, [b]

What are you then doing here like the cow
why not go and run your mouth in the bigger world like the cow so you learn like the cow that karma is not a cow

[/b]Nigeria even Africa, good luck with your hustle you attitude is stale
you are stale like the cow
Re: "My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story by MIKOLOWISKA: 12:20am On Jul 24, 2018
Chikicaka:

calling another mans a wife a cow?

You are a cow

abnd you call yourself a man, [b]
You are a cow

[/b]very uncultured, unmannered, [b]
You are I'll mannered like the cow

[/b]uncivilized person you are, [b]

You are uncivilized like the cow

[/b]or you feel been a male being removes the onus of courtesy from your life? [b]
You lack courtesy like d cow

[/b]think again the world is way bigger than NL trolling, [b]

What are you then doing here like the cow
why not go and run your mouth in the bigger world like the cow so you learn like the cow that karma is not a cow

[/b]Nigeria even Africa, good luck with your hustle you attitude is stale
you are stale like the cow
Re: "My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story by MIKOLOWISKA: 12:24am On Jul 24, 2018
skentelelady:

@bolded. Did u just start hugging women and Co workers with perfums that her suspicions started lately

I don't hug women
go and ask the guy or his wife what she saw
Notice she frames story to suit her
signs of woman spoiling for fight

She could see signs already. If u had clear conscience, u would not say get out of my house.
He even tried
If it's me
I will chase d idiot from the first accusation
I don't tolerae insecurity
if you no wan do again, leave
not by force to be married to shrew or cheater

You father father must father must have said that to your mother severally for you to this that's the best way to calm a woman down or I will get another wife
my mother doesn't run her mouth
Re: "My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story by MIKOLOWISKA: 12:26am On Jul 24, 2018
skentelelady:

Poor man pikin that u are so your only job is to marry rich man pick??
Maga must pay

That's y you are pained that she robbed u of your ego by using only her name.
Who ego epp when moni is involved

You don't even have shame. I think she too has issues with complex. Can u Tey this with successful and intelligent rich kids??

Shame is a USELESS emotion
Who shame epp

She should work on herself and quit being desperate like she's doing. She doesn't need a gigolo like u said.
yeah she does cos no other man will put up with her stupidity like you
Re: "My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story by MIKOLOWISKA: 12:31am On Jul 24, 2018
skentelelady:

So u married her out of pity when u saw no one was interested in her? ?? Now Now feel u can treat her the way you like because you did her a favour by getting married to her.
Before nko
Why marry low esteem if you can't remind her everytime
Where the fun in that

You don't worth that woman.

She's not worth me

People are not perfect but she has her good sides too.
So that means she should use her bad side to cover it
commit murder before you die see if you go make heaven, mumu

Why did u decide to marry her Inn the first place when she was been rejected by other guys?
Ask the husband, slowpoke
I resemble d mumu

What did u see in her or she was pampering you with money since her parents are rich?

You better answer d husband
Cos you sound very unintelligent

Wake up man, this is 21st century not 70s and 80s
if you like peach 50th century
women will never measure up to men

1 Like

Re: "My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story by MIKOLOWISKA: 12:42am On Jul 24, 2018
skentelelady:

I didn't comment on your wife's thread. Same also here since till I got to this page. So u r Extra extra Or How did U Know The House Documents Is 14 Years? ??

I read

Slowly

Unlike someone here who is on her period

Please hide your head in shame

Why

. Like someone said earlier, you have issue with inferiority complex maybe because of your poor background.

Is it your inferiority or poverty

I wonder what this woman saw In you.

Prick and surname
And covering of shame (description of inferiority complex by the way)

Maybe she's not beautiful or didn't have suitor to marry her on time. You are such a greedy man.
Greed is good

Your parents are very selfish too to be against your wife
Insult your husband parents and see who will support you dumdum

Her mistake was Using her money to build for her family instead of investing in one business.

He'r mistake was running her mouth like you're doing

You brought change after flying with your father abroad, built built your parents house and drop like 5% change to complete the woman's house so in the future you would tell the world you contributed

How e take concine you aproko
how you take know say na 5%
I suspect. You're the wife. Retarded woman

Shame on you for even coming her to release your own version of the story as a man
Who shame epp
you think it's every man that will allow you fools to railroad him
Tunda faya una

. I can't stand a nagging woman which one of their traits but a nagging man is not fit to be bea head of a family
Idiots can dish it yet can't take it
No one stop you from heading your family
Make una brain reset. Mumu

You mentioned she needs the marriage more that's y she's begging up and down. I see this is why u r misbehaving becos u see she's desperate to keep keep her marriage

Never start what you can't finish

. Woman if you are reading this please brace yourself up and don't allow this man to have his name on that documents for any reason

She should keep the document and marry it
My guy don free am for her
now that's a man

He's definitely cheating with women they way he's shouting no proof

Onus of proof is on the accuser
go call pesin thief without proof see wetin go be your portion
stupid woman

If you want to be a real man with ego, build your your own own house in your your name

He will build
I will build

or go rent an apartment,
He has rented

move in witg yyour our family but u can't do this because u have just been out shined by your wife

A woman that outshine her husband not a wife

I pray that your pride and ego will not destroy you if you don't stop this attitude.
without ego
A man is nothing
Nobody
Can't expect a woman to understand

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (Reply)

Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Ex On Their Matrimonial Bed In Ibadan / Help With Wife's Sleeping Position / Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.