Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Man Travels From USA To Jamaica To Propose To A Lady (see Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Travels From USA To Jamaica To Propose To A Lady (see Photos) (35397 Views)

Man Falls While Carrying A Thick, Curvy Lady. See Reactions / Woman Travels From Lagos To Ogbomosho To Sleep With Her Friend's Boyfriend / Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Travels From USA To Jamaica To Propose To A Lady (see Photos) by Nobody: 9:18am On Jul 21, 2018
benben1000:

Haha...nah afonja men they complain pass their wives.
No
Na osu alusi men
Re: Man Travels From USA To Jamaica To Propose To A Lady (see Photos) by chinavs9ja(m): 9:18am On Jul 21, 2018
Shey this is the girl he proposed? I don believe it

I am a professional web designer, check my signature
Re: Man Travels From USA To Jamaica To Propose To A Lady (see Photos) by erico2k2(m): 9:19am On Jul 21, 2018
dynicks:
"NIGERIAN MEN".........me staring at your father, brother nd boyfriend like......"Shea una dey hear wetin una pikin nd bae dey talk"?
dem go soon dis own her sharp sharp

1 Like

Re: Man Travels From USA To Jamaica To Propose To A Lady (see Photos) by andrew444(m): 9:19am On Jul 21, 2018
This one na confirm mad man

1 Like

Re: Man Travels From USA To Jamaica To Propose To A Lady (see Photos) by Nobody: 9:20am On Jul 21, 2018
erico2k2:

wetin ur guy dey wait 4?
hlHe wants to make all the money in the world first. I don't even need money self.
Re: Man Travels From USA To Jamaica To Propose To A Lady (see Photos) by innocential3032(m): 9:20am On Jul 21, 2018
Now dat i have knw, watz my gain?
Re: Man Travels From USA To Jamaica To Propose To A Lady (see Photos) by dynicks(m): 9:20am On Jul 21, 2018
Mutemenot:
Kayode travelled all d way from Lagos to Abia cos of his own, who hail am
lol...kayode right now...

lol....nigerians can be soo wicked ehhh

Re: Man Travels From USA To Jamaica To Propose To A Lady (see Photos) by Smartademu(m): 9:20am On Jul 21, 2018
graciously03:
Nigerian men won't see this...theirs is to complain up and down
We are praying for you my sister.
Re: Man Travels From USA To Jamaica To Propose To A Lady (see Photos) by Qc1(m): 9:21am On Jul 21, 2018
graciously03:

I don't mind going to naija to do the same for you. grin grin grin
Re: Man Travels From USA To Jamaica To Propose To A Lady (see Photos) by holuwamosey(m): 9:22am On Jul 21, 2018
Amakavula:
Someone should come to propose to me in Abuja please..
send me ur address am on my way
Re: Man Travels From USA To Jamaica To Propose To A Lady (see Photos) by Skmoda360(m): 9:23am On Jul 21, 2018
benben1000:

Haha...nah afonja men they complain pass their wives.
Them afonja curse swear for you....were oshi undecided undecided
Re: Man Travels From USA To Jamaica To Propose To A Lady (see Photos) by badguy1(m): 9:23am On Jul 21, 2018
graciously03:
will u malee me?��
Re: Man Travels From USA To Jamaica To Propose To A Lady (see Photos) by Kewtt: 9:23am On Jul 21, 2018
graciously03:
Why not? When the best you do is boil five eggs for breakfast you alone!!

2 Likes

Re: Man Travels From USA To Jamaica To Propose To A Lady (see Photos) by millionboi(m): 9:23am On Jul 21, 2018
graciously03:
we are not stupid.

Pu.sy weh thy don scatter finish.

1 Like

Re: Man Travels From USA To Jamaica To Propose To A Lady (see Photos) by Nobody: 9:24am On Jul 21, 2018
Re: Man Travels From USA To Jamaica To Propose To A Lady (see Photos) by Skmoda360(m): 9:24am On Jul 21, 2018
Jeezuzpick:
I once traveled hundreds of kilometers to propose.

I got rejected. On the phone.

I'm ten years married. With kids.

She's still single.

#life.
Shits happens and this is one.
Re: Man Travels From USA To Jamaica To Propose To A Lady (see Photos) by Nobody: 9:25am On Jul 21, 2018
graciously03:

Because so many of them are pests and naggers (as in a person that nags).
Re: Man Travels From USA To Jamaica To Propose To A Lady (see Photos) by Intrepid01(m): 9:25am On Jul 21, 2018
Jeezuzpick:

She's still single.

#life.

Wow!!!
Re: Man Travels From USA To Jamaica To Propose To A Lady (see Photos) by Kewtt: 9:26am On Jul 21, 2018
agbonkamen:
my useless Afonja boyfriend wont see this... stupid afonja guys grin grin grin grin grin grin
You want afonja guy to marry Edo girl like you? Hahahaha no way!!
Re: Man Travels From USA To Jamaica To Propose To A Lady (see Photos) by allaboutobed(m): 9:27am On Jul 21, 2018
But y do men knee wen proposing

1 Like

Re: Man Travels From USA To Jamaica To Propose To A Lady (see Photos) by Mikeross62: 9:27am On Jul 21, 2018
love can be found anywhere
Re: Man Travels From USA To Jamaica To Propose To A Lady (see Photos) by MrOwonikoko: 9:28am On Jul 21, 2018
Amakavula:

Proposing to your is not my problem babe, my problem is t-fare. Kindly send me t-fare b4 u knowing i will be knocking on ur door and u will see me on my kneels with platinum ring cry undecided
Re: Man Travels From USA To Jamaica To Propose To A Lady (see Photos) by dingbang(m): 9:28am On Jul 21, 2018
dynicks:
"NIGERIAN MEN!" BRAINLESS!.........me staring at your father, brother nd boyfriend like......"Shea una dey hear wetin una pikin nd bae dey talk"?
lol the girl is so pained... I feel she would be single for life

1 Like

Re: Man Travels From USA To Jamaica To Propose To A Lady (see Photos) by Surrey2Bimshire: 9:29am On Jul 21, 2018
dkronicle:
What I'm actually thinking is thay this couple will be smoking weed so well. Why them no go dubai. Though i love weed too o. I just want talk grin grin

Lol smh what a stereotype.
Re: Man Travels From USA To Jamaica To Propose To A Lady (see Photos) by Surrey2Bimshire: 9:30am On Jul 21, 2018
1stolax:
If the girl is not a VIRGIN and not very rich, then the guy is very foolish.

I can't go through all those stress for a leftover.

Huh ? ??
Re: Man Travels From USA To Jamaica To Propose To A Lady (see Photos) by oluwasegun007(m): 9:30am On Jul 21, 2018
Looking forward to mine....
Re: Man Travels From USA To Jamaica To Propose To A Lady (see Photos) by Nobody: 9:30am On Jul 21, 2018
Amakavula:
Send a message and I will do the needful.
Re: Man Travels From USA To Jamaica To Propose To A Lady (see Photos) by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 21, 2018
this stupid behaviours is one of the reasons i tell people to fuvk off!

Re: Man Travels From USA To Jamaica To Propose To A Lady (see Photos) by maxiuc(m): 9:32am On Jul 21, 2018
Amakavula:
eeeeeeeh am coming from kuvuki land heading to Abuja
Re: Man Travels From USA To Jamaica To Propose To A Lady (see Photos) by erico2k2(m): 9:33am On Jul 21, 2018
Amakavula:
hlHe wants to make all the money in the world first. I don't even need money self.
U nor need money abi? Na soooo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Travels From USA To Jamaica To Propose To A Lady (see Photos) by Massdamm(m): 9:36am On Jul 21, 2018
Jeezuzpick:

She's still single.

#life.
that's lovely..

the idiot go Dy find man Wu go marry ha by now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Best way To Handle A Heartbreak. / 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland / Lady Cheats On Her Boyfriend In Advance Because She Was Suspecting Him Of Same

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.