Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,736 members, 7,824,084 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Man Travels From USA To Jamaica To Propose To A Lady (see Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Travels From USA To Jamaica To Propose To A Lady (see Photos) (35396 Views)

Man Falls While Carrying A Thick, Curvy Lady. See Reactions / Woman Travels From Lagos To Ogbomosho To Sleep With Her Friend's Boyfriend / Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Travels From USA To Jamaica To Propose To A Lady (see Photos) by allaboutobed(m): 9:36am On Jul 21, 2018
safarigirl:

Nigerian men must be as brainless as their women, na kuku the same women wey train the slayqueens train the men. Makes sense why this country is so useless, virtually everybody in it is brainless
u for think well b4 u write this kind thing. I no wan accept d fact say ur school fees na waste
Re: Man Travels From USA To Jamaica To Propose To A Lady (see Photos) by maze4u(m): 9:36am On Jul 21, 2018
let chat on wasap am in Lagos
Re: Man Travels From USA To Jamaica To Propose To A Lady (see Photos) by maze4u(m): 9:38am On Jul 21, 2018
DAT is true love
Re: Man Travels From USA To Jamaica To Propose To A Lady (see Photos) by daylae(m): 9:38am On Jul 21, 2018
Amakavula:
Someone should come to propose to me in Abuja please..
bae, am on my way. . na one useless hold up dey delay me.
Re: Man Travels From USA To Jamaica To Propose To A Lady (see Photos) by allaboutobed(m): 9:40am On Jul 21, 2018
Amakavula:
Someone should come to propose to me in Abuja please..
just send d transport fare I will come
Re: Man Travels From USA To Jamaica To Propose To A Lady (see Photos) by agbonkamen(f): 9:40am On Jul 21, 2018
Kewtt:

You want afonja guy to marry Edo girl like you? Hahahaha no way!!
Godforbid una no get level na quote me anywhere afonja guys no sabi anything 2secs in bed and they cheat alot...... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Travels From USA To Jamaica To Propose To A Lady (see Photos) by CanadianEnginee(m): 9:41am On Jul 21, 2018
graciously03:
Nigerian men won't see this...theirs is to complain up and down
And vice versa.

1 Like

Re: Man Travels From USA To Jamaica To Propose To A Lady (see Photos) by donbachi(m): 9:43am On Jul 21, 2018
After buying engagement ring from one aboki for 5hundred naira.and you still expect the man to fly on air to propose to his girl.not possible..every woman is worth her engagement ring and ways to which a man proposes..if she is worth 5hundred naira in character and beauty,such she will get.and the man will propose to her at any nearby mamaput.if she is worth 2k in character and beauty,the man will propose to her at a beer parlour.if she is worth 10k in character and beauty,the man will propose to her at a good restaurant.if she is worth 50k as well in character,the man will take her at shoprite, obudu ranch,yankari or ghana to propose.and if she is extremly beautifull and with a good character.then she is worth 10million.then,if the man does not take her to dubai,paris,jamaica,london,any island and america to propose....he is very very WICKED.
Re: Man Travels From USA To Jamaica To Propose To A Lady (see Photos) by snappyicee: 9:44am On Jul 21, 2018
that ass ehnn grin
Re: Man Travels From USA To Jamaica To Propose To A Lady (see Photos) by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 21, 2018
graciously03:
They complain because most Nigerian ladies do not deserve such, since they are ravaging in nature.
Re: Man Travels From USA To Jamaica To Propose To A Lady (see Photos) by youngds: 9:50am On Jul 21, 2018

1 Like

Re: Man Travels From USA To Jamaica To Propose To A Lady (see Photos) by agbonkamen(f): 9:52am On Jul 21, 2018
youngds:

Where in Edo are you? Lemme trek from Benin to your place
ugboko community grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Travels From USA To Jamaica To Propose To A Lady (see Photos) by naijacentric(m): 9:52am On Jul 21, 2018
graciously03:
mumu u naija gurls dont deserve such we dash u guys to mammon

1 Like

Re: Man Travels From USA To Jamaica To Propose To A Lady (see Photos) by sulaimon22: 9:53am On Jul 21, 2018
graciously03:

Will You Marry me? cheesy
graciously03:

Will You Marry me?
Re: Man Travels From USA To Jamaica To Propose To A Lady (see Photos) by naijacentric(m): 9:53am On Jul 21, 2018
1stolax:
If the girl is not a VIRGIN and not very rich, then the guy is very foolish.

I can't go through all those stress for a leftover.
bro u dey chop hymen
Re: Man Travels From USA To Jamaica To Propose To A Lady (see Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 9:54am On Jul 21, 2018
We don see am b4, so no be strange tin again.
Re: Man Travels From USA To Jamaica To Propose To A Lady (see Photos) by Chinny024(f): 9:54am On Jul 21, 2018
Is that why she has to be naked?
Mcheeew....
Re: Man Travels From USA To Jamaica To Propose To A Lady (see Photos) by naijacentric(m): 9:55am On Jul 21, 2018
agbonkamen:
my useless Afonja boyfriend wont see this... stupid afonja guys grin grin grin grin grin grin
mumu bitch am sorry for u
Re: Man Travels From USA To Jamaica To Propose To A Lady (see Photos) by Nobody: 9:56am On Jul 21, 2018
naijacentric:
bro u dey chop hymen
Eya
U nor get choice...
I feel ya pain brah

1 Like

Re: Man Travels From USA To Jamaica To Propose To A Lady (see Photos) by agbonkamen(f): 9:57am On Jul 21, 2018
naijacentric:
mumu bitch am sorry for u
E pain am grin
Re: Man Travels From USA To Jamaica To Propose To A Lady (see Photos) by zimakod(m): 9:58am On Jul 21, 2018
So Romantic
Re: Man Travels From USA To Jamaica To Propose To A Lady (see Photos) by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 21, 2018
Wow very romantic of him....but in nigeria,gallavanting from one town to another in the name of love can be risky cos for all u know u might just be chatting with a kidnapper or a ritual killer.
Re: Man Travels From USA To Jamaica To Propose To A Lady (see Photos) by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 21, 2018
graciously03:

Will you stop that.

Beautiful gals don't vex

your are pretty
Re: Man Travels From USA To Jamaica To Propose To A Lady (see Photos) by Nobody: 10:07am On Jul 21, 2018
agbonkamen:
my useless Afonja boyfriend wont see this... stupid afonja guys grin grin grin grin grin grin
na wao wetin im do?cheesy
Re: Man Travels From USA To Jamaica To Propose To A Lady (see Photos) by KenModi(m): 10:07am On Jul 21, 2018
1stolax:
If the girl is not a VIRGIN and not very rich, then the guy is very foolish.

I can't go through all those stress for a leftover.

And you that has been used by countless number of ladies thinkinkg you alone enjoyed the sex?? grin grin Keep decieving yourself; you have been used over and over again by ‘em ladies.
Re: Man Travels From USA To Jamaica To Propose To A Lady (see Photos) by Nobody: 10:09am On Jul 21, 2018
Chinny024:
Is that why she has to be naked? Mcheeew....
sorry ooh. Should she wear suit and knot necktie on a beach? :/

2 Likes

Re: Man Travels From USA To Jamaica To Propose To A Lady (see Photos) by Nobody: 10:09am On Jul 21, 2018
KenModi:

And you that has been used by countless number of ladies thinkinkg you alone enjoyed the sex?? grin grin Keep decieving yourself; you have been used over and over again by ‘em ladies.
Lol
See this pussyeater
You think I'm like you? I don't do leftovers.

1 Like

Re: Man Travels From USA To Jamaica To Propose To A Lady (see Photos) by whytepawn1(m): 10:11am On Jul 21, 2018
graciously03:
all about the money!!! money empowers, motivates and brings out the romantic side of men..
Re: Man Travels From USA To Jamaica To Propose To A Lady (see Photos) by akinszz: 10:19am On Jul 21, 2018
graciously03:
na your mouth dey use to complain up and down

Re: Man Travels From USA To Jamaica To Propose To A Lady (see Photos) by theapeman4: 10:30am On Jul 21, 2018
safarigirl:

Nigerian men must be as brainless as their women, na kuku the same women wey train the slayqueens train the men. Makes sense why this country is so useless, virtually everybody in it is brainless
your popsi is brainless ohh!

The bar product of his brainless is probably you!

HARDLUCK
Re: Man Travels From USA To Jamaica To Propose To A Lady (see Photos) by iamyoungskid(m): 10:33am On Jul 21, 2018
Nothing so special about that angry angry. I once traveled from NAIRALAND to FACEBOOK to make propose to a girl. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Man Travels From USA To Jamaica To Propose To A Lady (see Photos) by samkevie: 10:33am On Jul 21, 2018
So? Has he not be coming to Fvck her before smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Best way To Handle A Heartbreak. / 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland / Lady Cheats On Her Boyfriend In Advance Because She Was Suspecting Him Of Same

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.