Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,122 members, 7,811,156 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:35 AM

Man Travels From USA To Jamaica To Propose To A Lady (see Photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Travels From USA To Jamaica To Propose To A Lady (see Photos) (35382 Views)

Man Falls While Carrying A Thick, Curvy Lady. See Reactions / Woman Travels From Lagos To Ogbomosho To Sleep With Her Friend's Boyfriend / Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Travels From USA To Jamaica To Propose To A Lady (see Photos) by Kewtt: 10:38am On Jul 21, 2018
agbonkamen:
Godforbid una no get level na quote me anywhere afonja guys no sabi anything 2secs in bed and they cheat alot...... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Says Edo girl whose region is renowned for sex trade. So after patrolling Spain and Italy you want an afonja to tidy your extra large equipment.....

Re: Man Travels From USA To Jamaica To Propose To A Lady (see Photos) by marwanafrica: 10:47am On Jul 21, 2018
Amakavula:
Someone should come to propose to me in Abuja please..

God will surprise you and He will send your heart desire your way
Re: Man Travels From USA To Jamaica To Propose To A Lady (see Photos) by Nobody: 10:48am On Jul 21, 2018
safarigirl:

Nigerian men must be as brainless as their women, na kuku the same women wey train the slayqueens train the men. Makes sense why this country is so useless, virtually everybody in it is brainless

Plenty people dey go school but na all dey gree get sense?
Re: Man Travels From USA To Jamaica To Propose To A Lady (see Photos) by Diso60090(m): 10:48am On Jul 21, 2018
graciously03:
Nigerian men won't see this...theirs is to complain up and down

Shut up there okpaa
Re: Man Travels From USA To Jamaica To Propose To A Lady (see Photos) by kapelvej: 10:55am On Jul 21, 2018
graciously03:
please mind your business
Re: Man Travels From USA To Jamaica To Propose To A Lady (see Photos) by lastempero: 10:58am On Jul 21, 2018
graciously03:

Our Nigerian chicks are busy turning down Proposals in public places. Hommies are scared now shocked
Re: Man Travels From USA To Jamaica To Propose To A Lady (see Photos) by seunadeolu(m): 10:59am On Jul 21, 2018
Igbo come see your Amaka grin

Amakavula:
Re: Man Travels From USA To Jamaica To Propose To A Lady (see Photos) by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 21, 2018
Amakavula:
say no more my queen..i am on my way
Re: Man Travels From USA To Jamaica To Propose To A Lady (see Photos) by bonnyhope: 11:05am On Jul 21, 2018
graciously03:
which town do u reside?
lemme come and propose
Re: Man Travels From USA To Jamaica To Propose To A Lady (see Photos) by jerryBoss1(m): 11:09am On Jul 21, 2018
graciously03:
What's your location ?!
Re: Man Travels From USA To Jamaica To Propose To A Lady (see Photos) by Humility017(m): 11:17am On Jul 21, 2018
Amakavula:
I am in Abuja...
how do you want it?
Re: Man Travels From USA To Jamaica To Propose To A Lady (see Photos) by agbonkamen(f): 11:27am On Jul 21, 2018
Kewtt:

Says Edo girl whose region is renowned for sex trade. So after patrolling Spain and Italy you want an afonja to tidy your extra large equipment.....
your co-miners would have informed you all Edo girls do not have to travel abroad once ode.......skull miners grin
Re: Man Travels From USA To Jamaica To Propose To A Lady (see Photos) by virago(f): 11:28am On Jul 21, 2018
capatainrambo:

nigerian girls 're brainless slay qweens.

no sense for dem head
You must be very stewpid
Re: Man Travels From USA To Jamaica To Propose To A Lady (see Photos) by agbonkamen(f): 11:29am On Jul 21, 2018
lefulefu:
na wao wetin im do?cheesy
the guy dey fall hand but i am not surprised though na dem dem.... afonjaaaaaaaaaaaas grin grin grin
Re: Man Travels From USA To Jamaica To Propose To A Lady (see Photos) by Kewtt: 11:31am On Jul 21, 2018
agbonkamen:
your co-miners would have informed you all Edo girls do not have to travel abroad once ode.......skull miners grin

Oh it quotes me again.... I am NOT interested in your Kimberly hole. Thanks
Re: Man Travels From USA To Jamaica To Propose To A Lady (see Photos) by dbynonetwork: 11:35am On Jul 21, 2018
Amakavula:

Some abuja igbo girls are a disgrace to womanhood and the entire igbo culture..........

If u are God fearing you will find someone, I promise u.....

Bon weekend!!!!
Re: Man Travels From USA To Jamaica To Propose To A Lady (see Photos) by agbonkamen(f): 11:39am On Jul 21, 2018
Kewtt:

Oh it quotes me again.... I am NOT interested in your Kimberly hole. Thanks
neither am i interested in your afonjaism brainless reasoning...kiss my ass
Re: Man Travels From USA To Jamaica To Propose To A Lady (see Photos) by frakdon(m): 11:58am On Jul 21, 2018
graciously03:
come let me show you that some Nigerians don't complain
Re: Man Travels From USA To Jamaica To Propose To A Lady (see Photos) by Strongedition2: 12:09pm On Jul 21, 2018
lilmax:
the woman isn't attractive

crap

Na only attractive women go marry abi? Are all females in your family attractive?
Re: Man Travels From USA To Jamaica To Propose To A Lady (see Photos) by luminouz(m): 12:15pm On Jul 21, 2018
graciously03:
What's there to see.
I should kneel down before u say yes or what??
I'm an African man. We don't kneel to propose....
Re: Man Travels From USA To Jamaica To Propose To A Lady (see Photos) by santricedupas(m): 12:23pm On Jul 21, 2018
Amakavula:

make I book my arik air ticket, I dey come
Re: Man Travels From USA To Jamaica To Propose To A Lady (see Photos) by stevecantrell: 12:36pm On Jul 21, 2018
Re: Man Travels From USA To Jamaica To Propose To A Lady (see Photos) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jul 21, 2018
graciously03:

If she had been extorting him for phone credit, weave, school fees and other crap you lot invent, you think he would have been able to make the journey from Virginia to JA to treat her as such. Time to bud together, instead of an entitled individual somewhere thinking men are live ATMs.
Re: Man Travels From USA To Jamaica To Propose To A Lady (see Photos) by excel001(m): 1:07pm On Jul 21, 2018
Amakavula:
hlHe wants to make all the money in the world first. I don't even need money self.
If you don't need money what about your people/kins men, well sha where exactly are you in abuja? am in Kubwa
Re: Man Travels From USA To Jamaica To Propose To A Lady (see Photos) by Horlamidei(m): 2:03pm On Jul 21, 2018
dynicks:
"NIGERIAN MEN!" BRAINLESS!.........me staring at your father, brother nd boyfriend like......"Shea una dey hear wetin una pikin nd bae dey talk"?

Hahahahaaa!!!
Re: Man Travels From USA To Jamaica To Propose To A Lady (see Photos) by TaLLeRBaLLeR(m): 2:35pm On Jul 21, 2018
someday you guys are gonna hear that i've travelled to Brazil to propose too.
Re: Man Travels From USA To Jamaica To Propose To A Lady (see Photos) by youngds: 2:54pm On Jul 21, 2018

Re: Man Travels From USA To Jamaica To Propose To A Lady (see Photos) by adetes: 3:23pm On Jul 21, 2018
There's no love when there's no money
Re: Man Travels From USA To Jamaica To Propose To A Lady (see Photos) by safarigirl(f): 7:09pm On Jul 21, 2018
dynicks:
"NIGERIAN MEN!" BRAINLESS!.........me staring at your father, brother nd boyfriend like......"Shea una dey hear wetin una pikin nd bae dey talk"?
a guy said Nigerian women are brainless, I responded, the men must be as brainless as the women.

Did you quote your brother that called your mother and all your sisters brainless or did you just quote me because you are actually brainless?

1 Like

Re: Man Travels From USA To Jamaica To Propose To A Lady (see Photos) by olu1759(m): 10:24pm On Jul 21, 2018
when one mumu came from Abuja to eat yam for 3days
Re: Man Travels From USA To Jamaica To Propose To A Lady (see Photos) by NnamdiEducamia(m): 7:30am On Jul 22, 2018
post=69568516:
Awwww.
So Romantic.
LOVE IS A BEAUTIFUL THINGY.
Lovely scene.

Modify.
Someone should kindly propose to this pretty sister below us ASAP.
She is seriously vexing o! cheesy

Where are u?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? / After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance / Lady Cheats On Her Boyfriend In Advance Because She Was Suspecting Him Of Same

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.