Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,724 members, 7,955,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:48 PM

Man Travels From USA To Jamaica To Propose To A Lady (see Photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Travels From USA To Jamaica To Propose To A Lady (see Photos) (35524 Views)

Man Falls While Carrying A Thick, Curvy Lady. See Reactions / Man Weds A Beautiful Plus-Sized Lady. See Reactions (Photos) / Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Travels From USA To Jamaica To Propose To A Lady (see Photos) by NnamdiEducamia(m): 7:34am On Jul 22, 2018
Jeezuzpick:
I once traveled hundreds of kilometers to propose.

I got rejected. On the phone.

I'm ten years married. With kids.

She's still single.

#life.

You travelled kilometers and got rejected on the phone.
Ayam not understanding!
Re: Man Travels From USA To Jamaica To Propose To A Lady (see Photos) by NnamdiEducamia(m): 7:35am On Jul 22, 2018
agbonkamen:
my useless Afonja boyfriend wont see this... stupid afonja guys grin grin grin grin grin grin

Only a useless lady dates a useless guy
Re: Man Travels From USA To Jamaica To Propose To A Lady (see Photos) by Nobody: 9:25am On Jul 22, 2018
dbynonetwork:

Some abuja igbo girls are a disgrace to womanhood and the entire igbo culture..........

If u are God fearing you will find someone, I promise u.....

Bon weekend!!!!
Some man are so unproductive hiding behind faceless forumless all day.
Re: Man Travels From USA To Jamaica To Propose To A Lady (see Photos) by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:56am On Jul 22, 2018
NnamdiEducamia:

You travelled kilometers and got rejected on the phone.
Ayam not understanding!

I cut a long story short. I couldn't even speak to her for five minutes, then when I traveled back, I got the brush over the phone.
Re: Man Travels From USA To Jamaica To Propose To A Lady (see Photos) by agbonkamen(f): 10:26am On Jul 22, 2018
NnamdiEducamia:

Only a useless lady dates a useless guy
only a useless guy mention a useless post you can see that you are useless too... grin grin
Re: Man Travels From USA To Jamaica To Propose To A Lady (see Photos) by dbynonetwork: 1:35pm On Jul 22, 2018
Amakavula:
Some man are so unproductive hiding behind faceless forumless all day.

Now get off my đičk you brute...

Don't ever quote me again...
Re: Man Travels From USA To Jamaica To Propose To A Lady (see Photos) by KenModi(m): 9:25pm On Jul 23, 2018
1stolax:

Lol
See this pussyeater
You think I'm like you? I don't do leftovers.

Glad you accepted though that you are a leftover grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nelly Mbonu Celebrates Her Birthday With Topless Photos / See The Photos She Sent To Me That Got Her Boyfriend Angry (photos) / Former Gay Man Goes On Twitter To Search For Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.