Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,417 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Love Is A Game By Onyeneke Abel - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Love Is A Game By Onyeneke Abel (32083 Views)

Love Is Not For Suckers (Adult Content 18+ ) By Ade Spades / Love Is A Dangerous Game / The Other Side Written By Onyeneke Abel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love Is A Game By Onyeneke Abel by Abelosas222(m): 9:56pm On Aug 25, 2018
LOVE IS A GAME
CHAPTER 14

Coco pushed Callis now but it was way too late. She froze in fear when she saw the rage on Davies face, it was like one she had never seen before. His hands were tightened to a fist, his eyes stone red.

"Davies, Davies it not what you think"

She stuttered out as he raged towards them in haste and landed his fist on Callis. Callis tried to retaliate when he equally gave Davies a push and a blow to his cheek. Davies wasn't moved, he was more firm and stable, he grabbed Callis by his neck and landed his fist against Callis lips; it bled out immediately. Coco was confused, she shouted on top of her voice and called for help.

"Help! Davies stop, you are going to kill him!"

She called when she saw Davies had pinned Callis to the floor, feeding the boy cheeks with his fist.

Jake was first to reach the scene, the girls followed and so did the maids.

"Davies!"

Jake called out and brought them apart.

"What the heck, what's going on here?"

Jake questioned at the sight of Callis bleeding lips.

"It's...it's...Callis, he tried to..."

Coco tried to explain herself, she tried to narrate what had transpired but Davies would not give her the chance.

"Coco! Upstair now!"

Davies ordered with red eyes, but she persisted when she continued.

"But Davies I..."
"I said upstairs now!"

His voice thundered and reverberated in echoes.

She shook in fear and hurried upstairs, she wasn't sure what happened next, the scene went quiet, even when she tried to eavesdrop, she heard nothing.

"Both of you, come with me"

Jake was the youngest but at that time, he had the say.

"You two, to your flat"

He ordered the girls and took his brothers to the bar beside the swimming pool.

"Callis spill"

Callis knew he did wrong, he didn't have anything to say in defense, all he could mutter was

"I did wrong"
"Yeah you did bastard"

Davies still raged but Jake was there to stop him from acting on it.

"What did you do?"

Jake continued.

"I emm, I kissed Coco"

He said as he tried to avoid Jake's eyes.

"You what? Damn bro, why? I thought we all agreed we would chill till after one month, you can't keep your thing in place? You bleeped up Bruh, big time"

Callis felt he was the victim, he needed to say something in defense, although he didn't mean it but he still needed to justify himself a little.

"Well it is not my fault she exposes herself with sultry clothes she puts on anytime she comes out...plus she kissed me back! So it means she wanted me too"

Davies initial calmed flame rekindle that it burned against his chest.

"She what?"

He questioned like he didn't understand what he heard.

"You saw it yourself Davies, she kissed me back, she only broke free when you called from behind her. Look am sorry for hitting on her but your girl isn't helping matters too, it's not entirely my fault"

Davies felt he was going to burst, he left both boys and raged upstairs to Coco.

Coco paced round the sitting room, she bit her fingers in fear for how Davies might react, would he listen to her? Would he listen to what she had to say? She froze when she heard his footsteps approaching the door, she swallowed hard and tried to control her breathing, she had to be composed while she explained.

Bam! Davies barged in and slammed the door behind him.

"Coco!"

He thundered even when she stood right before him.

"Davies please listen to me, I didn't kiss him, he kissed me..."

She didn't drop the word when he completed it

"And you kissed him back"
"What? No...I didn't, I was go to push him away from me..."
"But you didn't Coco, you kissed him back because you wanted to! That's the reason you dress half naked when you go out? Huh you bitch!"

She felt her adrenaline charge up at his accusations but she tried to calm herself, she understood he was angry, and the position from where he witnessed the scene, she was sure he must have thought she kissed Callis back.

"Davies I didn't kiss him back, he forced himself on me"

She said and felt it wasn't convincing enough, but hey, it was what happened, there was nothing else to say.

"Oh come on Coco"

He said with his hands on his forehead.

"He told me himself that you kissed him back because you are into him, stop denying it you slut!"
"What? I didn't... Wait you would believe him over me?"

She was getting confused with the situation that she felt she was going to cry.

"And who do you want me to believe? A slut over my brother? You said it yourself remember, that you love guys for the sex alone! You are nothing but a slut!"

That's it, she had it up to her breaking point, she thundered a slap across his cheek twice.

"Don't you ever call me a slut! You don't know what I've been through, you don't have a glimpse of what life can turn you into, what do you know? Huh?"

Tears began to drop from her eyes despite the fact that she tried to clean them off.

"Huh? What do you know when all you've had in life is a silver spoon on you table! I might have done a lot to survive on the streets, but I never for once, sold my dignity for money, so don't you dare call me a slut you bastard!"

Her voice became tearful now. She was trying to keep track of her own words, she didn't know if she made sense.

He didn't know what to feel, why who would this girl he just picked from nowhere have such an effect on him. Why is he this jealous that he feels the need to rend her apart.

"I don't want to see you Davies, get out!"

He chuckled in shock, she was asking him out of his own flat.

"Are you mad? I've you gone mad?"

He asked with red eyes but she wasn't move by it.

"Get out or I would leave this place"

She wiped her face and started towards the door when he didn't move.

"Coco come back here!"

He called but she payed a deaf ear until he ran and caught up with her. He pulled her to him and without thinking, he placed his lips on hers.

She pushed him from her lips and slapped him so hard that she felt the pain on her palm.

He wasn't going to stop, he drew her close again and forced his lips on her; he was angry and since he couldn't hit her, he had to let it out somehow, he was hard on her lips, tearing off the night gown she wore.

Pleasures began to grow hard until when she suddenly jerked him off, panting heavily.

"Davies stop"

He wouldn't listen, he felt she was a slut, she should enjoy kissing him just the way she kissed his brother! But it went overboard when she let out a sudden outburst.

"Felix stop! Please don't do this to me, please!"

He pulled away from her immediately.

She dropped to the floor, shivering uncontrollably.

"Felix please! Please, don't do this! Please i'm begging you! Don't do this to me!"

She screamed on top of her voice and began to convulse, her hands went cold, her eyes shut, she folded to herself and burned up.

"Coco!"

He shook in fear and picked her into his arms.

"Coco! No no no, Coco!"

He dug a pen and forced it into her mouth to keep her teeth apart.

Questions welled up in his mind. Was she going to die? No she can't die! What would he do if something happens to her? And who the hell is Felix?

©onyeneke Abel .August 2018 all rights reserved.

Love is a game

Continues.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Love Is A Game By Onyeneke Abel by Treasurewamiri(f): 11:42pm On Aug 25, 2018
Interesting... who will win in this game of love? More please

1 Like

Re: Love Is A Game By Onyeneke Abel by pweetymhi(f): 9:18am On Aug 26, 2018
This is wow.... Give me more pls
Re: Love Is A Game By Onyeneke Abel by excelmerry: 9:24am On Aug 26, 2018
Wow, this story is amazing. I knew it would be right from the very start.
Re: Love Is A Game By Onyeneke Abel by mercyymai(f): 3:50pm On Aug 26, 2018
Interesting! Pls don't let it be this long before u update o.

1 Like

Re: Love Is A Game By Onyeneke Abel by Abelosas222(m): 6:33am On Aug 27, 2018
Treasurewamiri:
Interesting... who will win in this game of love? More please
I really wonder what would win
Re: Love Is A Game By Onyeneke Abel by mercyymai(f): 8:17am On Aug 30, 2018
Wen will u update?.

Just tell us the interval of when u will updating and that will save us the stress of checking every minute.

I don't know if u know how people are checking for update as if their life depend on it. And it is becos the story is interesting.

1 Like

Re: Love Is A Game By Onyeneke Abel by ganiyuleykon: 9:43am On Aug 31, 2018
oga abeg wait make I enter d bus
Re: Love Is A Game By Onyeneke Abel by webtutorr: 9:53am On Aug 31, 2018
Omooo, am a science student..............
How do you expect me to come read this long thing naaa
Abeg who fit summarise the story for me?
Re: Love Is A Game By Onyeneke Abel by Abelranking: 10:38am On Aug 31, 2018
Very late for the party, but better late than never. A good way to enjoy my special day. Namesake Abelosas222 make this birthday of mine interesting with updates
Re: Love Is A Game By Onyeneke Abel by makavellidon: 10:56am On Aug 31, 2018
Good story line, update pls
Re: Love Is A Game By Onyeneke Abel by tombari2(m): 11:19am On Aug 31, 2018
hmm, when rhere is unforeseen sex in a story, it start getting interesting... abeg contibue
Re: Love Is A Game By Onyeneke Abel by kihi23(f): 11:27am On Aug 31, 2018
One thing i dont like about ur stories, is that u dont update on time and u dont end ur stories
Re: Love Is A Game By Onyeneke Abel by Vulcanheph(m): 2:26pm On Aug 31, 2018
Dear o. Abel what happened to the story called moonwalker... I need to complete it... send me the link
Re: Love Is A Game By Onyeneke Abel by jayplustunde25: 3:03pm On Aug 31, 2018
please let us know when you will be updating the remaining part. thanks, what a lovely stories
Re: Love Is A Game By Onyeneke Abel by skubido(m): 3:08pm On Aug 31, 2018
i saw your story on FP, your story is waoh. interesting..

following bumper to bumper, but take God beg you oo, No slow oo cuz i fit hit you from back oooo

Nice wan OP
Re: Love Is A Game By Onyeneke Abel by JAMSEE: 3:12pm On Aug 31, 2018
FAKE MARRIAGE=FAKE FAMILY
Re: Love Is A Game By Onyeneke Abel by Honeydawealth(f): 4:39pm On Aug 31, 2018
Nice story..... Following......
Update!!!
Re: Love Is A Game By Onyeneke Abel by makavellidon: 9:54pm On Aug 31, 2018
Must we beg, before u update i tire oo
Re: Love Is A Game By Onyeneke Abel by makavellidon: 10:15pm On Aug 31, 2018
Must we beg, before u update. Ok pls update
Re: Love Is A Game By Onyeneke Abel by Mzposh001: 8:43am On Sep 01, 2018
update oooooooo
Re: Love Is A Game By Onyeneke Abel by Vulcanheph(m): 8:54am On Sep 01, 2018
so my question is... What nationality is Davies and his brothers
Re: Love Is A Game By Onyeneke Abel by makavellidon: 10:08pm On Sep 01, 2018
Wetin be ds nw, make u update u dey form abeg keep ur story 2 urself
Re: Love Is A Game By Onyeneke Abel by Abelosas222(m): 10:13pm On Sep 01, 2018
sorry for the late posting guys. my phone had an issue
Re: Love Is A Game By Onyeneke Abel by Abelosas222(m): 10:14pm On Sep 01, 2018
LOVE IS A GAME
CHAPTER 15

The scary thoughts that ran through Davies mind were not helping out. He was confused but he tried to calm himself to help resuscitate Coco. He knew his actions had triggered a painful memory which led to the attack, she has not totally healed from the trauma. He didn't call for help, he believed he could handle the situation, although he resolved to take her to the hospital if it gets out of hand.

"Coco, it's okay, you are safe, he won't hurt you"

He sat on bare tiles and picked her to rest on his chest.

"No...please"

She pleaded but in a weak tone now; it was progress and he was glad. He kissed her forehead and soothed her hair.

"It's okay love, I won't let him touch you, I would never, you are safe with me"

She became calm, although she still shivered a little.

"You promise?"

She regained consciousness and tightened her grip on his shirt.

"I promise"

And he meant it, he didn't care whoever the man in question is, dangerous or not he would keep to his promise, he would protect her.

"Okay" she said next and trailed off to sleep, he made sure her breathing was normal before he picked her up in his arms and placed her gently on the bed.

He didn't move an inch, he wouldn't dare, he stayed by her side, and when he got tired of sitting he paced round the bedroom.

"Who's there?"
"It's me sir, I brought lunch"

It was the maid who tried to pry but got caught.

"Drop it on the dinning table"

Hours later another maid came around.

"Sir dinner is served" he responded

"Drop it on the dinning table" the maid got to the table and discovered lunch was left untouched.

"Sir lunch is still here, do I heat it up for you two?"

She was trying to find a way to get into the bedroom and see Coco, it would be a good topic for gossip. They all fathomed Coco would be covered in bruises already.

"Take it with you and leave now"

She quickly scathed away with the food when she noticed his tone went serious.

"Davies?" She was awake  and he was so glad that he felt the need to hug her tight, but her expression towards him didn't appear welcoming.

"I don't want to see you Davies" she said and averted her eyes.

"I am so sorry Coco, I just got jealous, I should have given you a chance to express yourself, I am so sorry"

She was quiet, one thought popped her mind, why would he be jealous, does this mean her plans were working already? Is he falling for her. She waved it off, Davies was a man she couldn't read, his emotions were like flashlight, they come and go.

"Please Coco"

Davies couldn't believe he was actually pleading for forgiveness from a woman, this wasn't him, he has never begged for mercy from anyone. But involuntary, before he realised it, he was beside this stranger, pleading his eyes out. She nodded with a weak smile to affirm she had forgiven him after 30 solid minutes.

"Who is Felix?"

He had been dying to ask the question, he didn't care if it was too early to ask, he wanted to know, he couldn't tame the curiosity that boiled within him. She hesitated for a while, this was a part of her past she kept to herself for years, the past that hunts her. But then, she felt the urge to tell him, she tried to contain it but it pushed on till she voiced out

"When i said i sleep with guys for fun, I was lying. He took my pride, he raped me, countless times. He was my first, I was still young and innocent. I wouldn't let him touch me, and so one day he went mad with lust. He had me kidnapped for 3days and slept with me countless times. Anytime he felt the urge I was his end game. There was no escape, no one to fight for me, no one to hear my screams. I was missing for days yet no one searched for me, I was an abandoned child, left to die in the streets. I fought till I found no more strength to fight. I screamed till I lost my voice, I cried till I ran out of tears. I felt every piece of me die each time he parted my legs to satisfy himself, he would use me till he he got tired, and then he would push me aside like a piece of rag. 'No one will save you, you are nothing, you have no one' he always said and it was true, i was alone. He decided to let me go when he got tired of me, he left me to a curse because I saw him in my dream every night, touching me, forcing himself on me. sometimes I cried in my sleep and begged for mercy. I couldn't go near a man for years, a single touch would trigger the memory, I would react and disgrace myself in public. I consulted a doctor who said I was going through trauma. I tried to forget and move on since the doctor said I alone can heal myself. Its been 10 years now and believe me I have tried to let it go, I have tried to build my pride as a woman again, but each time I try I hear his words again. 'You are nothing'. It's so hard Davies, it's so hard. He is the reason I never wanted to get married, I was scared of what my husband would think of me, I wouldn't let him touch me, yes i look all cool and strong on the outside, but deep down, I am broken, deep down I am a coward, deep down I beg for freedom"

She paused to wipe the tears that poured out of her eyes before she continued

"I am tired Davies. It's like I am cursed, anywhere I go, some guy would force himself on me, it is like a must, but that's not the real issue, I can defend myself since I grew on the streets. The issue is at that moment, I am defenseless. I become a fool, I begin to react like a scared kid. Davies I am tired, I am. Please help me beg God, I am tired, please Davies, I am..."
"Stop" Davies interrupted her. His eyes were red, not for anger, but with tears he tried to fight back. He stood up and turned his back to her. His clenched teeth and hardened jaw didn't help in fighting back the tears, he held his mouth, he shouldn't cry for this girl, no, it's a sign of weakness. He felt the need to slap himself for how he forced himself on her, what was he thinking?

She thought he saw her as dirt now, as one damaged being but she was wrong. He felt guilty, so guilty that he couldn't look at her face again.

"I know I disgust you now"

Oh no, that's so wrong, he hurried to her and took her hands in his.

"No no Coco, that's not it"
"Then what is it? You can't even look at me"

She persisted with a tearful voice.

"No Coco" he let the tears out now

"No, I feel guilty, I forced myself on you, I..."

He went mute with tears dropping from his eyes. They were both crying uncontrollably. Davies knew he had to be the strong one, he needed to console her but at that moment he couldn't help himself.

"I am so stupid"

He said amidst the tears.

"It's not your fault Davies, don't be too hard on yourself"

She beckoned when she noticed he was taking all the blame. Callis was to blame and she had a plan for him.

"This guy, is he still alive?"

She nodded in response.

"He left Nigeria for London last year"
"Then he should pray I don't come across him anywhere, cos he would curse the day he was born. He would beg for death"

©onyeneke Abel . September 2018 all rights reserved.

Love is a game

Continues.

kindly read and share to get more chapters.

https://steemit.com/@abfictionstories

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Love Is A Game By Onyeneke Abel by anyimpro(m): 11:36pm On Sep 01, 2018
good job, keep it up. I patiently await your updates
Re: Love Is A Game By Onyeneke Abel by ztarlord(m): 12:03am On Sep 02, 2018
nice one bro keep it up
Re: Love Is A Game By Onyeneke Abel by makavellidon: 12:36am On Sep 02, 2018
Update update

1 Like

Re: Love Is A Game By Onyeneke Abel by Ann2012(f): 1:03am On Sep 02, 2018
Coco has gone through a lot.

Thanks for the update

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) / Forbidden / Condemned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.