Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,557 members, 7,816,346 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Woman Abandoned by Her Children In Delta As Pastor Tells Them She's A Witch - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Woman Abandoned by Her Children In Delta As Pastor Tells Them She's A Witch (43221 Views)

Francisca Emmanuel: Ritual Is Biblical - Nigerian Pastor Tells Congregation / Lucifer Is Married To Rihanna & Ladygaga - Pastor Tells Her Church Members(video / You Are Inside A Woman's Private Part - Female Pastor Tells Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Abandoned by Her Children In Delta As Pastor Tells Them She's A Witch by 1Sharon(f): 11:19pm On Jul 21, 2018
Slimynonny:
It could be true. And im witnessing one even presently, bt the only pity i hv for the children is that they dont know that their own mother is their problem. She uses i carried you for nine months bla bla to comourflage. I pray God to expose her to her children. Even the husband is not left out. So all of you talking rubbish up their abt the pastor and the children i pity you, this world was pregnant and has given birth to so many things! The pastor could be right, so shut ur mouths

It takes a WITCH like YOU to know a fellow witch.

WITCH

Why are only the defenceless and vulnerable in society accused of witchcraft like little kids and the elderly?

Why are healthy and fit ppl like bodybuilders never accused of witchcraft?

Go fvck urself.
Re: Woman Abandoned by Her Children In Delta As Pastor Tells Them She's A Witch by baby124: 11:19pm On Jul 21, 2018
This is why parents should plan for old age. Don’t put all your resources into children without a plan for your self too. Your own kids can disappoint. Imagine a total stranger turning children away from their mother

1 Like

Re: Woman Abandoned by Her Children In Delta As Pastor Tells Them She's A Witch by 1Sharon(f): 11:24pm On Jul 21, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
I'm a fool for Christ

I just dey observe grin
Re: Woman Abandoned by Her Children In Delta As Pastor Tells Them She's A Witch by 1Sharon(f): 11:24pm On Jul 21, 2018
wakaman:

Christ wasn't a fool!

You are a true fool for yourself.

He never said Christ was a fool. Dolt
Re: Woman Abandoned by Her Children In Delta As Pastor Tells Them She's A Witch by 1Sharon(f): 11:27pm On Jul 21, 2018
uba1991:
i pray that one day a pastor ll tell ur children that u are a witch

And what if he's truly a witch? Do you have spiritual eyes?
Re: Woman Abandoned by Her Children In Delta As Pastor Tells Them She's A Witch by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jul 21, 2018
barajo1:
I love this! I don't know how ppl easily tag old women as witches. Is it a crime to grow old again?

Contrary to our culture and beliefs, children are never a retirement plan or guaranteed welfare provider at old age. This is because life, in and of itself, can make them turn out to be anything, short of what you the parent expected.

We expect children, who may be very poor themselves, to provide for their aged parents. People also expect to eat cow at funerals of poor people, not minding that imposing something the family cannot afford becomes punishment for the surviving family members.

Our culture is a contradiction and if we don't change some of these laughable practices, we will continue to become slaves to it.
Re: Woman Abandoned by Her Children In Delta As Pastor Tells Them She's A Witch by Onlyonebuhari: 12:01am On Jul 22, 2018
NIGERIAN PASTORS WILL NEVER SAY ANYTHING GOOD ABOUT YOUR FAMILY, AFTER THEY TOOK CARE OF YOU FROM PREGNANCY TILL U GROWN UP U NOW PAY THEM WITH UNGRATEFULNESS COS OF ONE USELESS PASTOR? INSTEAD OF YOU TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR PARENT UR PASTOR DECIEVED U AND COLLECTED THE MONEY FROM YOU. THANK TO ISLAM!
YOUR PARENT!
YOUR PARADISE!
Re: Woman Abandoned by Her Children In Delta As Pastor Tells Them She's A Witch by QamQalito(m): 12:55am On Jul 22, 2018
davillian:
Stupid children
Witch that dint eat you from her womb allowed you guys to grow up and still dint eat you guys .
Rubbish children stupid pastor .
And Still do nothing after The abandon her!
Religion is humanity's greatest Scam!!!
Re: Woman Abandoned by Her Children In Delta As Pastor Tells Them She's A Witch by uniqueman(m): 1:07am On Jul 22, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
The pastor might've gotten the knowledge straight From almighty Yahweh

We shouldn't question the Lord's anointed

What if she's actually a witch? suffer not the witch to live

So? hasn't parents killing their children happened and is still happening? This woman could actually be a witch

suffer not the witch to live

You are as deranged and hopeless as that stupid, delusional and fraudulent pastor. You and your type are pitiable, brainwashed idiots.
Re: Woman Abandoned by Her Children In Delta As Pastor Tells Them She's A Witch by meeks1(m): 1:15am On Jul 22, 2018
Who knows if she is reali a witch people reali needs to be very careful with pastors of this days
Re: Woman Abandoned by Her Children In Delta As Pastor Tells Them She's A Witch by davillian(m): 1:15am On Jul 22, 2018
QamQalito:

And Still do nothing after The abandon her!
Religion is humanity's greatest Scam!!!
I've even stopped attending church , I do charity now and give arms to people.
Re: Woman Abandoned by Her Children In Delta As Pastor Tells Them She's A Witch by Nobody: 2:49am On Jul 22, 2018
Some people have an usher waiting for them at the pearly gates of hell.

Ready to chaperon them directly to the very depths of hell that's reserved for them.
Re: Woman Abandoned by Her Children In Delta As Pastor Tells Them She's A Witch by ZKOSOSO(m): 3:24am On Jul 22, 2018
SheikhMuniru:
THIS IS WHY I HATE XTIANITY AND THEIR STUPID PASTORS... ALL THANKS TO ALLAH THAT PROPHET MUHAMMAD SAW IS THE LAST PROPHET AND NO ONE ISLAM WE SEE RUBBISH VISION

Islam and Witchcraft is the Same.
Same purpose. Same Destiny Destroying.
Same Bloodbath everywhere they go
Re: Woman Abandoned by Her Children In Delta As Pastor Tells Them She's A Witch by hopefulLandlord: 4:59am On Jul 22, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

CAPSLOCKED YOU OWNED THIS THREAD.
cheesy
Re: Woman Abandoned by Her Children In Delta As Pastor Tells Them She's A Witch by coputa(m): 5:15am On Jul 22, 2018
1Sharon:

It takes a WITCH like YOU to know all this. Did they tell you all this in the coven?

WITCH
If you wait for people to tell you the things of life you will remain ignorant throughout your lifetime.look and observe things around you and think with your brain,always ask yourself these questions;WHY,WHO,WHERE AND WHEN Write the answers to these questions down concerning any circumstances and you will marvel at the revelation.
Re: Woman Abandoned by Her Children In Delta As Pastor Tells Them She's A Witch by coputa(m): 5:29am On Jul 22, 2018
namet:

Contrary to our culture and beliefs, children are never a retirement plan or guaranteed welfare provider at old age. This is because life, in and of itself, can make them turn out to be anything, short of what you the parent expected.

We expect children, who may be very poor themselves, to provide for their aged parents. People also expect to eat cow at funerals of poor people, not minding that imposing something the family cannot afford becomes punishment for the surviving family members.

Our culture is a contradiction and if we don't change some of these laughable practices, we will continue to become slaves to it.
Where did you get this junk idea,taking care of your aged parents is a personal choice and nota cultural obligation,even the white does it,they have old people's home run by individual and government.
Re: Woman Abandoned by Her Children In Delta As Pastor Tells Them She's A Witch by Alexk2(m): 6:25am On Jul 22, 2018
Evince:

We believed in d lie of existence of God and this has given ppl trick to extort and oppress. I know this myth will fade one day
It has nothing to do with the existence of God; I believe 100% in God's existence and He created me and give me life; I feel His presence at work in my life everyday but I won't misinterpret His Word (the bible) to harm and hate anybody. His message to the WORLD is LOVE and that was the reason for sending His Son to save you and me. That message cannot face instead I believe and pray it'll change your life one day soon in Jesus name..amen.
Peace!
Re: Woman Abandoned by Her Children In Delta As Pastor Tells Them She's A Witch by otokx(m): 6:35am On Jul 22, 2018
Too bad.
Re: Woman Abandoned by Her Children In Delta As Pastor Tells Them She's A Witch by Alexk2(m): 6:40am On Jul 22, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
The pastor might've gotten the knowledge straight From almighty Yahweh

We shouldn't question the Lord's anointed

What if she's actually a witch? suffer not the witch to live

So? hasn't parents killing their children happened and is still happening? This woman could actually be a witch

suffer not the witch to live
You're even quoting a bible to justify your claim.
Can you show me a place in the bible where Jesus ask a witch or anybody possesed by evil spirit to be killed or rejected/excluded/ostracized? A pastor who's "anoited" enough to identify a witch but cannot cast out that spirit from her but instead ask her to be neglected at the mercy of poverty is justified? If she's a witch, she cannot still harm them where she is Abi?
I have observed similar cases and it's same story; there problem never go away despite running away from their old mother's or grandmother's. grandmother's strongly advice you to stop reading your bible upside down. Let the Holy Spirit guide you into all truth of God's Word and stop listening to false prophets and pastors as your basis for living..Peace!
Re: Woman Abandoned by Her Children In Delta As Pastor Tells Them She's A Witch by Evince(m): 6:47am On Jul 22, 2018
Alexk2:

It has nothing to do with the existence of God; I believe 100% in God's existence and He created me and give me life; I feel His presence at work in my life everyday but I won't misinterpret His Word (the bible) to harm and hate anybody. His message to the WORLD is LOVE and that was the reason for sending His Son to save you and me. That message cannot face instead I believe and pray it'll change your life one day soon in Jesus name..amen.
Peace!
Team I was there live when he sent his son. U ppl will keep pretending I feel his presence. This myth is d oldest and boldest lie ever told
Re: Woman Abandoned by Her Children In Delta As Pastor Tells Them She's A Witch by drstone1: 9:53am On Jul 22, 2018
Oluwasaeon:
Stupid children. Na witch and she never donate una since una dey pikin. As for the pastor, continue...

In your sincere and ignorant mind, you think all that witches do , is to donate their kids when in the womb or when they r kids.....you know nothing about the dark arts or black magic
Re: Woman Abandoned by Her Children In Delta As Pastor Tells Them She's A Witch by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jul 22, 2018
Askng:
Please how can i contact the Lady that took the video. I hope the woman is in the Hospital by now. She need urgent help as soon at it can get to her.
you can check the Instagram link, I think there is an update
Re: Woman Abandoned by Her Children In Delta As Pastor Tells Them She's A Witch by ItsMeAboki(m): 2:42pm On Jul 22, 2018
A Christian church preached such inhumanity? - unbelievable!
Re: Woman Abandoned by Her Children In Delta As Pastor Tells Them She's A Witch by bandad: 3:05pm On Jul 22, 2018
Na God go punish this useless pastor causing disaffection between mother and children. How u know say she be witch? Na im be say person wey de go know who de come. Idiota, stupidiota ,foolishiota, uselessiota fake pastor.
Re: Woman Abandoned by Her Children In Delta As Pastor Tells Them She's A Witch by mechanics(m): 3:36pm On Jul 22, 2018
Eyah, the children no try at all, she's their mother no matter what, they just have to change their mind towards her and take her back.
Re: Woman Abandoned by Her Children In Delta As Pastor Tells Them She's A Witch by Nobody: 4:04am On Jul 23, 2018
I don't understand why Christians act like this, what happened to love your neighbours as yourself, honor your father and mother. Come on,it was @ a church empowerment program a testimony of a brother who paid tithe and gave alms complained of not knowing how is money went. They prayed eventually guess what he never took care of his mother and that was why he was suffering. The pastor instructed him to care for her. All dem poster up there saying children are not retirement plans pls wake up this is Africa they care for their elders, the poor woman may never have gone to school talkless of hearing pension.
Please no matter what someone says listen to the Holy Spirit, show love. Anyone who doesn't love is a murderer the love of the Father is not in him. In fact he is not of God cos God is love. 1 john3:1-end Smh. Please let us show respect to our parents and care for them. If you do not honor them. Hmm.... You may not last long oh cos it is the only commandment with a promise in the bible. Them suffer not a witch to live, you guys should face the power behind the witch not the human oh. Cos God wants us all to be with him in paradise. People with wrong orientation everywhere.
Re: Woman Abandoned by Her Children In Delta As Pastor Tells Them She's A Witch by sykeng(m): 8:18am On Jul 23, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

if you can love your mum if she's a witch shows you're either a witch or she's bewitched you

one day you will grow old, ur children will call u a wizard because of a pastor's prophecy, they will neglect you and burn you down, this will be your portion, so that you will know what elders before you have passed thru.
Re: Woman Abandoned by Her Children In Delta As Pastor Tells Them She's A Witch by hopefulLandlord: 8:22am On Jul 23, 2018
sykeng:

one day you will grow old, ur children will call u a wizard because of a pastor's prophecy, they will neglect you and burn you down, this will be your portion, so that you will know what elders before you have passed thru.

What if the Pastor is correct?
Re: Woman Abandoned by Her Children In Delta As Pastor Tells Them She's A Witch by sykeng(m): 3:26pm On Jul 23, 2018
[quote author=hopefulLandlord post=69624318]
What if the Pastor is correct?[/quote

what if your children's pastor is correct?
Re: Woman Abandoned by Her Children In Delta As Pastor Tells Them She's A Witch by hopefulLandlord: 3:28pm On Jul 23, 2018
[quote author=sykeng post=69635516][/quote]
Then I should be killed
Re: Woman Abandoned by Her Children In Delta As Pastor Tells Them She's A Witch by sykeng(m): 4:05pm On Jul 23, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

Then I should be killed

CHECKMATE
Re: Woman Abandoned by Her Children In Delta As Pastor Tells Them She's A Witch by Slimynonny: 1:22pm On Aug 05, 2018
1Sharon:

It takes a WITCH like YOU to know a fellow witch.

WITCH

Why are only the defenceless and vulnerable in society accused of witchcraft like little kids and the elderly?

Why are healthy and fit ppl like bodybuilders never accused of witchcraft?

Go fvck urself.
Not minding ur insults let me educate little minds like, my dear a mother can be a witch to her children in so many ways, its not only by sucking blood. Get that into ur empty brain. What you dont know is bigger than you so Bleep off

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Prophet Who Practises Both Islam And Christianity In Kogi (Photos, Videos) / January 27th Keeps Ringing Bells In My Head – Prophet Emmanuel Omale / See The Church Where A Reverend Father Was Spotted Preaching That Has Gone Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.