Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,832 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) (103658 Views)

Kilifi cult: Kenya Police exhume 26 more bodies (Disturbing Photos) / Little Boy Branded A Witch In Uyo, Abandoned On The Streets (Disturbing Photos) / Osole Owo Aye (money Ritual To See Money To Live Life) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by poseidon12: 9:58am On Jul 22, 2018
Thank God for Christianity. Thank God for the Western missionaries who came over here and converted us to Christianity, and ended up civilizing some of us. Thank God for Jesus Christ our Lord.
Christianity is a foreign religion (as well as Islam). But I am very glad to be born into Christianity. The alternatives (African traditional religion, and Islam of course) are barbaric and should never be practiced by anybody in this modern times.
But I abhor hypocrisy. I feel that the vast majority of Nigerian Christians are not real Christians, but hypocrites.
Muslims are worse in the hypocrisy department though.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by HardMirror(m): 9:58am On Jul 22, 2018
Fvcknames:

Lol I'm hoping someone else does
i will. Thought of it in the past.
Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by poseidon12: 10:00am On Jul 22, 2018
subtlemee:
If you believe it doesn't work why are you asking us?

So you believe it works? I hope you have not killed anybody.

2 Likes

Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by poseidon12: 10:02am On Jul 22, 2018
ednut1:
Doesnt work. Only gives some who have businesses or jobs already confidence and belief which in turn leads to success. If u no get job or business no money go appear for ya room abeg

Exactly. Same way prayers, and charms work.
Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by ellalina(f): 10:03am On Jul 22, 2018
Titto93:
Let me put this truth here. Though the truth is not for everyone.
We've different realities in this world. We're night than some entities, some are higher than us.
we live in 3D dimension, some entities live in 5D, 6D, 7D.
Entities who live above 3D can easily obtain things for 3D entities just as we humans can easily obtain grasses for goats, bones for dogs etc which we're higher than.

Most entities who live above us are called the ascended masters, they are not yet at the top most of ascension, so they need blood & worship to transcend beyond the level which they're. The higher you ascend, the more powerful, you become.
The highest transition lies in the uncreated universe. (We've created & uncreated universe)

So when you need money in 3D world, entities above 3D can easily obtain it for you by using the secret of the universe & manipulating the masses.
Just like you cutting fields to feed your goat because you want it to be yours in your home & increase your acquaintance.

However, money ritual exists but it doesn't necessarily mean money pop out from wardrobe or nowhere.

As for the Masters in the game, they simply sacrifice blood & worship to the Ascended masters which are inturn used to manipulate the masses esp. unawakened individuals and money will be attracted to them.

As for Geeboys, they are just errand boys for the masters in the game. They simply perform tasks (unknowingly for the masters in d game), wherefore money will be paid into their account (by the masters) to spend at a limited time, so that they'll come back for renewal.

The masters lives longer than the errand boys.
The masters perform less rituals than the errand boys.
The geeboys, doesn't know who pay in money after a successful ritual. They just receive it, once it's done.

It's easier to be an errand boy than become masters in the game, unless you have godfather. it's just like Nigeria politics.
This yourbpost opened another dimension to the discussion but not everyone can reason in that dimension.

4 Likes

Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by uvalued(m): 10:06am On Jul 22, 2018
subtlemee:
If you believe it doesn't work why are you asking us?
Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by poseidon12: 10:10am On Jul 22, 2018
Shortyy:

Lol diswan never jam. Money ritual is as real as you and i! Dey there..

Have you indulged in it? How do you know?
Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by poseidon12: 10:13am On Jul 22, 2018
Shampoo77:
The guy that made this post is an agent of the devil. He is trying to confuse people to believe that rituals don't work. Go to Ghana they will help you to kill your parents from there without laying hands on them physical after that money will begin to flow.

I hope you are not talking from personal experience. I hope your parents are still living.

2 Likes

Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by ellalina(f): 10:15am On Jul 22, 2018
kalu61:
Google is your friend.
if you mean that guy from the first scene wearing brown, you are wrong. The guy was walking until he heard the first shot and took to his hills. The cars passing too blocked the camera view. Nobody disappeared. No one has that power.

1 Like

Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by nuattitude74(m): 10:20am On Jul 22, 2018
Robynwelo1:

O ga o! They are testing efficacy in the same place the charm was prepared. Don't be fooled nigga, that cutlass was as blunt as bamboo. Let me use razor blade on your brother, bring him.

Lol.

"Cutlass was as blunt as Bamboo". I must have been a retard if I could not tell a sharp cutlass from another at the age of 18.

Then again, allow someone have a swipe at you viciously even with a machete "as blunt as Bamboo" and let's see if your blood won't spill.

I'm sharing an experience that happened right before my very eyes and you're saying I was fooled. A savage machete blow struck with force !

So I should go and bring that my "bros" to you so you can use a razor blade on him before you're convinced ? I would have said you were silly but I won't, even though you are.

2 Likes

Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by konoplyanka: 10:30am On Jul 22, 2018
nuattitude74:

Lol.

"Cutlass was as blunt as Bamboo". I must have been a retard if I could not tell a sharp cutlass from another at the age of 18.

Then again, allow someone have a swipe at you viciously even with a machete "as blunt as Bamboo" and let's see if your blood won't spill.

I'm sharing an experience that happened right before my very eyes and you're saying I was fooled. A savage machete blow struck with force !

So I should go and bring that my "bros" to you so you can use a razor blade on him before you're convinced ? I would have said you were silly but I won't, even though you are.

The problem with people asking if money ritual exists is even if a confirmed money ritualist comes online to tell them it's real, they still won't believe.

1 Like

Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by Fvcknames: 10:35am On Jul 22, 2018
HardMirror:
i will. Thought of it in the past.
Pls mention me
Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by Robynwelo1(f): 10:49am On Jul 22, 2018
nuattitude74:

Lol.

You said your brother was in pain when he was hit that it left a mark on his body. The jazz was only to prevent blood spilling abi?
Use your head.
Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by nuattitude74(m): 10:58am On Jul 22, 2018
Robynwelo1:

You said your brother was in pain when he was hit that it left a mark on his body. The jazz was only to prevent blood spilling abi?
Use your head.

Lol. You're truly very silly.
Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by Robynwelo1(f): 10:59am On Jul 22, 2018
nuattitude74:

Lol. You're truly very silly.
Okay Sir.
Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 22, 2018
All these rants and nobody has provided even a single evidence as to how money ritual works,okay fine let's assume money ritual works,how did u get to know,because a lot of u are saying that u wouldn't expect someone who indulged in it to confess,how come u now know it occurs if somoen did not confess. If someone actually did confess and you were a witness how exactly did he say he got the money,did it magically appear in his living room or alert just entered his account from an invisible bank account, we are asking you folks that claim that money ritual occurs to explain the exact mechanism through which they make their monies and if possible with evidences.
I don't blame those who believe to be honest,we are all raised to believe that the supernatural exists and that spiritual things happen even though there is no evidence to this so coupled with what nollywood films have done to our brains it is not difficult for them to believe in such stuff,but then why not ask yourself this if money rituals was real don't u think the government can implore that as an option to ending poverty,I mean all they need do is bring the babalawo's empower them to recruit more staff and then since body parts is all that is required we can legally purchase dead bodies from morgues to do it,in fact we can even start considering using animals if we negotiate well with the powers responsible

O my countrymen who did this to you,I feel pity for myself for being born an African at this era maybe in the next few hundred years things will change

3 Likes

Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by chukslawrence(m): 11:03am On Jul 22, 2018
OmoOshodi:
I dey shake my head for you!!!!!

Over real

Do you believe dem fit send thunder to kill person...... If yes...... Den its damn real..

Cos I've seen where person dey find e money and use thunder go find am !!!! 4 people died of thunder strike after 7days of severe warnings ..... Abeg I drop the mic here
And if i tell you the reverse of something similar to that case, I'm very sure you'd tell me they are fakes. lemme drop the mic here also.
Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by nelsonebby(m): 11:12am On Jul 22, 2018
nuattitude74:

I don't know about bullet proof charms but I've witnessed "Cutlass or Machete proof" jazz. I was in senior secondary school then and I followed one of my big "bros" in the neighbourhood who was in the University to the house of a native doctor. He told me that he was going there to procure charms which could protection him against knife stabs or machete cuts. So, we went.

On getting there, it was the son of the native doctor that carried out the procedure. I stood by and watched as he made some incisions with a razor blade on my big bros chest and back. He then rubbed some powder stuff on the spots where he made the incisions, more or less mixing it with blood seeping out from the spots and rubbing it in.

Next, he started to talk to my bros about the things that could render the charms impotent. Amongst other things, he said that my bros should take care not to pass under a line where washed clothes are hung to dry. As he was talking, suddenly, somebody just emerged from another room and struck my bros twice with a Cutlass! First on the back, and as he swung the second below, aiming for the head, my bros put his arms up to shield his head and the cutlass hit him on his foream. This happened right before me ! The cutlass blows were savage and unexpected, and my bros was screaming in pain. But guess what ? They were just testing the efficacy of the juju and there was no injury on my bros, despite the really savage machete blows, just a mark that looked like that from a cane stroke.

As I said before, this thing happened right before my very eyes. I believed in the potency of juju there from. As we walked back home that day, my bros told me that those boys also did bullet-proof charms that worked for people.

You were still a boy then.
I’m sure you didn’t look at it well.

Sharp Cutlass go tear anything

1 Like

Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 11:40am On Jul 22, 2018
Ikpongiton:
the meaning is that,if somebody bcom very rich at 23 and then got mad,means,he was into ritual things.fake prophesy,my men.

angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I know the story more than you do! So leave logic.
How do you become very rich within 2-3years without doing anything tangible. Like I said I know the story more than you think.

You didn't talk about the madness...??
Bro! Money Ritual is real they're everywhere I leave in an area where you see small boys(teens) without education and no vocation doing practically nothing drive exotic cars and build mansions.
Bros! Success is not a Jack Robinson thing.

I have seen people's comment on this thread and I noticed that most of them are "kids" in understanding looking for proof. Proof?? Sincerely speaking.

They die like chicken here within 2-5years of their "reign". You can say these are all coincidence. Fine! It's how you see the world you can believe what you want.
We live in a free world.

Peace✌✌

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

2 Likes

Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by zicoraads: 11:42am On Jul 22, 2018
The people who have commented thus far, are they Africans?!

As an African, you actually doubt the existence of black magic, when even the white man didn't?!
Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by zicoraads: 11:44am On Jul 22, 2018
OrestesDante:

angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I know the story more than you do! So leave logic.
How do you become very rich within 2-3years without doing anything tangible. Like I said I know the story more than you think.

You didn't talk about the madness...??
Bro! Money Ritual is real they're everywhere I leave in an area where you see small boys(teens) without education and no vocation doing practically nothing drive exotic cars and build mansions.
Bros! Success is not a Jack Robinson thing.

I have seen people's comment on this thread and I noticed that most of them are "kids" in understanding looking for proof. Proof?? Sincerely speaking.

They die like chicken here within 2-5years of their "reign". You can say these are all coincidence. Fine! It's how you see the world you can believe what you want.
We live in a free world.

Peace✌✌

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I cannot even believe Africans are doubting the existence of black magic. This is really really funny and sad.
Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 22, 2018
zicoraads:

I cannot even believe Africans are doubting the existence of black magic. This is really really funny and sad.

angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

They know nothing. It's going be a vain task trying to convince someone that something of such exists.

Time will tell smiley
Stories dey bros! Even my childhood friends.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Peace ✌✌★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by ChristianNorth: 12:03pm On Jul 22, 2018
donbenie:
That you don't see people shouting from the rooftop that they are Atheists does not mean they're scarce,many just move on with their lives especially with the kind of hypocritical and sanctimonious society we live in..
Not everybody that you see in the church are religious either,they may just be fulfilling all righteousness in other to be left alone by fanatical relations..
Forget the noise, there is no true atheist in Nigeria.
Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by nuattitude74(m): 12:07pm On Jul 22, 2018
nelsonebby:

You were still a boy then.
I’m sure you didn’t look at it well.

Sharp Cutlass go tear anything

Nope ! I was almost 18 then, a clear-minded independent youth with a critical mind of my own.

I didn't look at what we'll ? I'm telling you that right in front of me, a SHARPENED cutlass was used to viciously strike the guy but it didn't " tear anything". It was the kind of blow capable of causing major injury but it didn't. There was just a mark that resembled a cane flogging at the spot.

That experience made me believe there's JuJu that protects one from machete cuts. As I said, I don't know about bullet proof, but machete proof jazz, I saw it demonstrated live that day.
Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by ChristianNorth: 12:07pm On Jul 22, 2018
Martinez19:
I am an atheist. Other atheists on nairaland you will come to know are johnydon22, hopefulLandlord, hahn, Seun(the owner of Nairaland), 1Sharon, Tozara, Ladyhippolyta88, proudgorgeousga, akintom, segunojo886, Adepeter2027, dalaman, CAPSLOCKED etc. Have a wonderful deconversion journey.
Please what makes you think there is no Supreme being?

At what point did human life start? What was the source of that energy?

I am eager to hear your OWN theory of human origin.

Personally, I have seen people got shot and there was no penetration. What do you have to say about that?

I have seen a rain maker stopped a heavy rain.

I have seen an Alfa that caused a thief to confess to a theft.

What do you have to say about all these?
Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jul 22, 2018
ChristianNorth:

Forget the noise, there is no true atheist in Nigeria.

Be giving yourself hope,if you Christians are confident about your faith why not try out this challenge,little children should not be thought religion and spiritual things until they come up to a certain age when they can reason and let's see if Christianity and Islam will not disappear in 100 years

1 Like

Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 22, 2018
nuattitude74:

Nope ! I was almost 18 then, a clear-minded independent youth with a critical mind of my own.

I didn't look at what we'll ? I'm telling you that right in front of me, a SHARPENED cutlass was used to viciously strike the guy but it didn't " tear anything". It was the kind of blow capable of causing major injury but it didn't. There was just a mark that resembled a cane flogging at the spot.

That experience made me believe there's JuJu that protects one from machete cuts. As I said, I don't know about bullet proof, but machete proof jazz, I saw it demonstrated live that day.

Well the claim u are making is a very serious one so I would not take it to be true unless I see an evidence or a logical explanation as to how rubbing a substance and making certain incantations can turn a persons body to iron
Assuming you are a christian and a Muslim tells u that during the pilgrimage he touched that black stuff they walk around,I think It is called kabbah and instantly he was healed of cancer,I'm sure you would not believe him simply because of the story you would demand evidence in the same way what u are making is a heavy claim don't expect it to be believed without an evidence
Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by Ojiofor: 12:18pm On Jul 22, 2018
HardMirror:
oga! Where is the evidence that money ritual works? That is the simple question i asked you. Shut up if you dont have evidence

That guy is a potential ritualist because he believes in the scam.
Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by ChristianNorth: 12:18pm On Jul 22, 2018
darkchild64:

Be giving yourself hope,if you Christians are confident about your faith why not try out this challenge,little children should not be thought religion and spiritual things until they come up to a certain age when they can reason and let's see if Christianity and Islam will not disappear in 100 years
So the first men, who taught them religion?

This is something human soul will always crave for.
Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by rmventures(m): 12:19pm On Jul 22, 2018
I read the replies of many people on this thread and those threads that are related to God's existence and now I understand why the Bible tagged the atheist as fools. The fact that you've not seen something or you've not experienced it doesn't mean it doesn't exist. How can some people people say that money ritual is not real? It's like saying death itself is not real and if you think it's not, just stand on a rail road while the train is coming, you will surely understand.
Perhaps if you believe there's no charm or anything diabolical is not real then check my signature, I will just take you to a man, tell you to just slap him and just go your way then expect what follows.
So if you believe there is evil power and you know who is surely behind it then why don't you believe in the good one and the one who is behind it? Because your heart is hardened with stone you won't, anyway it's not your fault it's because something beyond you is driving you so you're helpless in this matter except you run to who can help you (Jesus).
The truth is that God will not come down again to prove to humanity that He exist because He has already done that 2018 years ago through Jesus Christ the Son, it's whether to believe or not because your belief or unbelief doesn't stop Him from being who He is. Also Satan will not come down to tell you that he exist. Both God and the Satan use the platform of man's heart to communicate their existence the only difference is that God uses persuasion method while Satan uses manipulation method.

The fact is that you can't sit on the fence in this matter, it's either you belong to God or to the devil. So there is nothing call atheist only those that are been controlled and manipulated by the force beyond them unknowingly to them thinking that they're holding on to their personal belief. It's pity that ignorance of these people is of the highest level no wonder the bible call them fools.
Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by ChristianNorth: 12:20pm On Jul 22, 2018
darkchild64:

Well the claim u are making is a very serious one so I would not take it to be true unless I see an evidence or a logical explanation as to how rubbing a substance and making certain incantations can turn a persons body to iron
Assuming you are a christian and a Muslim tells u that during the pilgrimage he touched that black stuff they walk around,I think It is called kabbah and instantly he was healed of cancer,I'm sure you would not believe him simply because of the story you would demand evidence in the same way what u are making is a heavy claim don't expect it to be believed without an evidence
Don't be ridiculous, it do happen. I have seen many.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I / Pastor Shaves A Lady, Removes Her Panties During Deliverance In Church (Photos) / Stop Using Your Phone In Church!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.