Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,087 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) (103674 Views)

Kilifi cult: Kenya Police exhume 26 more bodies (Disturbing Photos) / Little Boy Branded A Witch In Uyo, Abandoned On The Streets (Disturbing Photos) / Osole Owo Aye (money Ritual To See Money To Live Life) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by spongeisback: 7:24am On Jul 22, 2018
So your "elders" with all their knowledge were still raped,beaten and shipped abroad by slave traders A.K.A those without "spiritual powers" but with guns and whips.

Your elders with all their knowledge are still being raped by those without "spiritual powers" but pens A.K.A politicians.

If a man "disappeared" during the offa robbery you wouldn't be the one spreading the news, it would be on MAJOR news stations across the world.
yinkeys:
I'm pretty sure it's a very young person that asked this question.
Ask elders with life experience, they'd surely tell you these things exist.
There's what is called "metaphysical powers".
If you like believe, if you like don't.
Spiritual attacks, money rituals et al. These things exist.
Let me give you an example.
This year during the Offa robbery, while shooting was going on a man walking in the middle of the road disappeared, the footage was caught by cctv. Check it up on google if the video is still available

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by revolt(m): 7:24am On Jul 22, 2018
It doesnt wotk...its only some form of faith booster mechanism.

1 Like

Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by kjhova(m): 7:29am On Jul 22, 2018
engrelvis:
every day I marvel at satan deceptive move. since advent of internet people dat don't believe in God v increase because different people r churning out different reasons thru internet nt to believe in existence of God.u dnt follow God with logic.yes some pastors r fucking up but my dear people try n v a personal relationship with God through d holy spirit.Holy spirit is d key to understanding God..l read through op thread of not believing in God again .D funny thing about life is when most start getting old n grave is near dey start going to church because deep down dey r afraid n asking demselves"what if am wrong".

Pretty wrong assumptions there, mate. No serious atheist waivers at old age unless dementia set in. I assume you believe in the bible God. I assume therefore that you are familiar with the bible's claims about the origin of the rainbow. Now do a simple google search on rainbow to realise it is the separation of white light from the Sun by water vapour in the atmosphere into the spectrum. Anywhere else you have liquid form on this universe along with a star, rainbows form routinely. Did Yahweh make a covenant with some alien species too?

Please don't patronise atheists. Keep your religion if you will and enjoy your stay on this planet. We are enjoying ours too.

2 Likes

Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by nelsonebby(m): 7:34am On Jul 22, 2018
cornel9297:
I have done research about some of these things and I saw herbalists who poses the spiritual power to command rain with incantations.
money ritual is very real and the repercussion is terrible (the herbalists are aware and avoid it ),but the mechanism is different from what most people think.
It works by bringing success to the hardworking people and not the lazy ones.
Herbalists do it for people but avoid it because they want to make heaven abi ?

1 Like

Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by RexTramadol1: 7:36am On Jul 22, 2018
nelsonebby:

Exactly

Someone told you.

The op is looking for first hand experience or proof

Oh and someone will just come out and say "he did rituals"

Op needs a trip to the land of the gullibles

If not, the best way is for him to try it and see if it works, maybe with his family members

So that he can recant his experience

I won't hesitate to let the police know sha.
Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by cornel9297: 7:38am On Jul 22, 2018
revolt:
It doesnt wotk...its only some form of faith booster mechanism.
have you ever asked yourself the secret behind the success of most of these dirty illiterates that engage in internet fraud (aka Yahoo Yahoo )

1 Like

Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by ChristianNorth: 7:39am On Jul 22, 2018
engrelvis:
every day I marvel at satan deceptive move. since advent of internet people dat don't believe in God v increase because different people r churning out different reasons thru internet nt to believe in existence of God.u dnt follow God with logic.yes some pastors r fucking up but my dear people try n v a personal relationship with God through d holy spirit.Holy spirit is d key to understanding God..l read through op thread of not believing in God again .D funny thing about life is when most start getting old n grave is near dey start going to church because deep down dey r afraid n asking demselves"what if am wrong".
Lol

1 Like

Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by Grupo(m): 7:40am On Jul 22, 2018
davillian:
Hmmmm
There Is a building in my village that my late father told me that the man who own the house did money rituals.
It was during the period the whole money ritual thing was in vogue in the east .
The man died early and no one can live in any of his properties . the house the man built in my village has remained the same even after 20 years without renovations.
The family decided to give the building to a church but the first day the house was used for church service spirits dint allow them finish service before it descended on them .
Till today the house is still there .
Op if you still have doubt money rituals doesn't work you can come and document this story yourself in my village grin grin grin.
I'm sure you won't survive a day in that house before spirits of people used for money rituals descend on you and your crew .
Where is your village? I would like to visit by December. Of course, with armed security. Because your village people could connive and kill me so as to corroborate your narrative.
Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by OHIsIManuEL(m): 7:42am On Jul 22, 2018
Lol, you want hard proof that money ritual is real & you come online to ask? as if people will give testimonies like "I did it & it worked, it all started 10 years ago when I was living in abject poverty, then I.... "
You must either be mad or purposely stupid
When you want to conduct a study, you use those things that concerns your study, you can print a questionnaire, locate some well known ritual den and tell them to fill it

If you want real answers, go offline and look for them, go and see for yourself
Radarada

6 Likes

Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by cornel9297: 7:44am On Jul 22, 2018
nelsonebby:

Herbalists do it for people but avoid it because they want to make heaven abi ?
bro......they avoid it because of repercussions that follow.
spiritual power is real and don't be blindfolded with ur beliefs

1 Like

Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by ellalina(f): 7:45am On Jul 22, 2018
There is nothing like money ritual that will make money appear from nowhere.
Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by bennynaza(m): 7:47am On Jul 22, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

THERE ARE LOTS OF ATHEISTS (GENERAL NAME FOR PEOPLE WHO DISBELIEVE COMPLETELY, OR HAVE DOUBTS ABOUT THE EXISTENCE OF A SUPREME DEITY, PARTICULARLY THE ABRAHAMIC GOD) IN NIGERIA, AND AN INCREASING NUMBER ON THIS FORUM. smiley

having doubts is more agnostic than atheist. An atheist disbelieves completely

1 Like

Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by aribasoye1: 7:53am On Jul 22, 2018
[b][/b][color=#000099][/color]
My question is, why don't the herbalist venture into it, since they can make u rich through diabolical means they can also make themselves rich but they are wise cos of
1. The fear of the repercussion
2. The money does not last
3. Sudden death will befall that individual.
So think twice before u put your hands into something u will forever regret

1 Like

Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 7:54am On Jul 22, 2018
Martin0:

hahahahah hahahahah yeah it scam, them nor dey believe,
that's beacuse they are fools!
Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by Galaticos444: 7:58am On Jul 22, 2018
RevenGeMission:
Exactly , Any sane person wouldn't expect ritualists or non ritualits to write about their experience, when there are professionals who can answer your question with proof

tell your daddy to take you to his babalawo and confirm from there

u believe in it cos u ar an afonja and it's a tradition in ur place.
Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by donbenie(m): 8:00am On Jul 22, 2018
ChristianNorth:

You are an Atheist? Does it mean you don't believe in the existence of a supreme being?

Sorry for derailing, but I have never met an Atheist before.
That you don't see people shouting from the rooftop that they are Atheists does not mean they're scarce,many just move on with their lives especially with the kind of hypocritical and sanctimonious society we live in..
Not everybody that you see in the church are religious either,they may just be fulfilling all righteousness in other to be left alone by fanatical relations..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by HardMirror(m): 8:01am On Jul 22, 2018
eodavids:

No, you are wrong.

Op meant to use this thread to dissuade people from bad hustling that leads to the killings seen around in recent times.

How many do you know who may be planning to carry out more killings with the wrong assumption that its the only way they can make it in life.

Even as you were typing rubbish with your divice, some are hatching evil plans and who knows the victim, could be you.

So, please join the OP in discouraging the killings in Our land by people who thought the only road to success is to kill and ritualize.
thank you. It is guys like him that keeps encouraging ritualists. We must speak against this barbaric practice
Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by 2pacamarushakur(m): 8:04am On Jul 22, 2018
69MissedCalls:
There is no smoke without fire. Nobody would do it if it hasn't worked for someone before. Most people that play bet9ja and baba ijebu usually end up with a losing ticket. It dosn't mean no one is winning. In fact people are cashing out everyday.

Money rituals depends on your Ori and the spirit of the person you killed. That's why some people end up getting caught in the process and some face the repercussions later. Life was structured In a way that everything wouldn't work for everyone so there will always be exceptions to every case.
And y'all should stop comparing yaselves to white men. They do black magic too. But not as barbaric as Africans.
Sometimes, ignorance kills. All i know is this world is been controlled spiritually, the best thing is to believe in whatever works for you.

1 Like

Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by Gggg102(m): 8:04am On Jul 22, 2018
does the money for money ritual come from CBN
Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by rigarmortis: 8:04am On Jul 22, 2018
UncleSnr:
They harvest organs jare.

It can't be organ harvest cos they don't preserve the organs. They are already dead and can not be transplanted

1 Like

Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by kazyhm(m): 8:05am On Jul 22, 2018
kjhova:

Pretty wrong assumptions there, mate. No serious atheist waivers at old age unless dementia set in. I assume you believe in the bible God. I assume therefore that you are familiar with the bible's claims about the origin of the rainbow. Now do a simple google search on rainbow to realise it is the separation of white light from the Sun by water vapour in the atmosphere into the spectrum. Anywhere else you have liquid form on this universe along with a star, rainbows form routinely. Did Yahweh make a covenant with some alien species too?

Please don't patronise atheists. Keep your religion if you will and enjoy your stay on this planet. We are enjoying ours too.
Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by Martin0(m): 8:10am On Jul 22, 2018
gypsey:
that's beacuse they are fools!

hahahah hahahahaha hahahahaha, nor let them here you, or you want them to lynch you abi.grin
Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by UncleSnr(m): 8:10am On Jul 22, 2018
rigarmortis:

It can't be organ harvest cos they don't preserve the organs. They are already dead and can not be transplanted
Cannibalism.
Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by xreal: 8:11am On Jul 22, 2018
RevenGeMission:
But you believe in Magic, Talisman, you believe in existence of Satan the devil

Reboot your brain

Thank you.

This thing is so simple.

If you believe in God and his powers; you should believe that Satan/devil exists and powerful.

Satan works hard to 'win' the hearts of Man, just as God does.

Do you know that people 'pray', communicate, and even have physical encounters with the devil?

Evil spirits exists, certain acts/sacrifices and incantations appease and invites them.

Money Ritual is very real.

Satan gives the money or creates an effortless way in which the money comes; but, Satan requests for certain things in return, things that will make God condemn the person, things that will make the human heartless, things that will make the person loose his/her soul. It's trading ones soul for money. Soul entails eternity.

Don't doubt its existence.

Prov 1:10

Prov 1:25-33

Repercussion awaits..

Satan no dey sleep at all, him agents no dey slumber.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by kalu61(m): 8:15am On Jul 22, 2018
Martinez19:
I am an atheist. Other atheists on nairaland you will come to know are johnydon22, hopefulLandlord, hahn, Seun(the owner of Nairaland), 1Sharon, Tozara, Ladyhippolyta88, proudgorgeousga, akintom, segunojo886, Adepeter2027, dalaman, CAPSLOCKED etc. Have a wonderful deconversion journey.
interesting, I was is this place before but one thing is certain. What you don't open your mind to wouldn't occur to you most times. Logic and empirically prove are not enough to disprove existence of most things.

My one Kobo advice for Op is to go face to face with the underworld to find out. That remains the best prove. Which Nairalander is a money ritualist that you are asking for prove?. ls like going to maternity ward to look for a virgin. if this is a research then the method is abstract to it.
The man who discovered Gonorrhea used it on himself and died of it. Thats practical way to discover.
Ofcos Ops knows popular places like Ghana and Ogun. Go to the shrine and find out things. There is no other prove bigger than that.

3 Likes

Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by engrelvis(m): 8:19am On Jul 22, 2018
kjhova:

bro am nt trying convince u because I believe is a free world.u talk about scientific explanation of rainbow but bro who do u think gave u those scientist dat sound mind to reason it out dat way.i v travel alot n one thing v notice in all different religions all over d world is all believe there is a supreme been to pray to.God dnt reason d way we reason.i think dat is d main issue.when u r nt prospering u blame God .u v terminal sickness,u blame God.u c people suffering u blame God.politicians r looting our money u blame God,u married a bad wife or husband u blame God.blame , blame.v u stop to think most problems we v today r caused by man? U want God to wave a magic wand n everything will b alright abi? God doesn't work dat way.in family setting u will c a son dat is very stuborn.no matter what d father deos to pacify him he will still choose to follow his destructive way. By d time he realizes his mistake n its consequences is too late.can u blame d father?.am a civil engineer.in course of doing my work I v seen n done things dat defy scientific logic.forget what u read online n just try n v a personal relationship with him thru d only spirit.forget about some pastors n their deception . concentrate yr energy on knowing him. Another thing is some people think going against God make dem modern.is what is trending now so dey want to belong.is a pity we cannot live forever.if we do u will c God words must fulfill its purpose for which it was spoken. not being alive deos nt mean it won't come to pass
Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by rigarmortis: 8:20am On Jul 22, 2018
UncleSnr:
Cannibalism.

How can you monetize Cannibalism
Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by kalu61(m): 8:23am On Jul 22, 2018
OHIsIManuEL:
Lol, you want hard proof that money ritual is real & you come online to ask? as if people will give testimonies like "I did it & it worked, it all started 10years ago when I was living it abject poverty, then I.... "
You must either be mad or purposely stupid
When you want to conduct a study, you use those things that concerns with your study, you can print a questionnaire, locate some well known ritual den and tell them to fill it

If you want real answers, go offline and look for them, go and see for yourself
Radarada
This is how stupid the atheist this is. With all his logic and sense he believes he will get answers here. A money ritualist will testify to you.

This world is mystical and our little brain can never comprehend a fraction of it.

1 Like

Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by ogunnoikitaiwo(m): 8:24am On Jul 22, 2018
rubbish.... why not try it and no if its truth or false...but pls use ur blood... or go enter kidnappers car and witness so dat when u come back In next life u w keep quiet...

2 Likes

Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by kalu61(m): 8:25am On Jul 22, 2018
ellalina:
you believe God and don't believe Satan grin
ellalina:
you believe God and don't believe Satan

1 Like

Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 8:30am On Jul 22, 2018
[quote author=HardMirror post=69587863]Besides Rumours, Do You Have Any Hard Evidence Money Ritual Works?

It is unfortunate in this day and age, nigerians still believe cutting someone's head off would make them right (i sincerely wonder how this wld work).

In my opinion, it is all a scam and does not work.
All we hear are stories, but never a first hand evidence to prove it works.

Do you have any evidence these rituals work?

Let us stop this madness and wasting of human lives on something obviously based on nollywood and not reality.

http://thenationonlineng.net/money-making-rituals-real-imaginary/[/quote

THERE'S NOTHING U CAN DO AND MONEY WILL PUMP OUT FROM NOWHERE.

MONEY RITUAL DOES NOT EXIST.

1 Like

Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by nuattitude74(m): 8:30am On Jul 22, 2018
Rhea:
If I tell you to bring me the head and also 13 yellow pubic hairs from an albino hunchback virgin to make you a billionaire, of course you will think of it, go albino hunting and come back with the 13 hair strands. I sit down in my thatched hut and cook up a concoction to make you a billionaire so you can go and buy half of banana island and drive maybach like hushpuppi and mompha. And I collect N100K as my fee and still siddon for my smelly hut cooking charms for would-be billionaires. grin grin cheesy cheesy

You see how smart you are, and how stupid I am. You see as ya life be grin grin cheesy cheesy

Every armed robber wears a bullet proof charm that works until they are shot dead. grin grin cheesy cheesy

I don't know about bullet proof charms but I've witnessed "Cutlass or Machete proof" jazz. I was in senior secondary school then and I followed one of my big "bros" in the neighbourhood who was in the University to the house of a native doctor. He told me that he was going there to procure charms which could protection him against knife stabs or machete cuts. So, we went.

On getting there, it was the son of the native doctor that carried out the procedure. I stood by and watched as he made some incisions with a razor blade on my big bros chest and back. He then rubbed some powder stuff on the spots where he made the incisions, more or less mixing it with blood seeping out from the spots and rubbing it in.

Next, he started to talk to my bros about the things that could render the charms impotent. Amongst other things, he said that my bros should take care not to pass under a line where washed clothes are hung to dry. As he was talking, suddenly, somebody just emerged from another room and struck my bros twice with a Cutlass! First on the back, and as he swung the second below, aiming for the head, my bros put his arms up to shield his head and the cutlass hit him on his foream. This happened right before me ! The cutlass blows were savage and unexpected, and my bros was screaming in pain. But guess what ? They were just testing the efficacy of the juju and there was no injury on my bros, despite the really savage machete blows, just a mark that looked like that from a cane stroke.

As I said before, this thing happened right before my very eyes. I believed in the potency of juju there from. As we walked back home that day, my bros told me that those boys also did bullet-proof charms that worked for people.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I / Pastor Shaves A Lady, Removes Her Panties During Deliverance In Church (Photos) / Stop Using Your Phone In Church!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.