Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) (103671 Views)

Kilifi cult: Kenya Police exhume 26 more bodies (Disturbing Photos) / Little Boy Branded A Witch In Uyo, Abandoned On The Streets (Disturbing Photos) / Osole Owo Aye (money Ritual To See Money To Live Life) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by seunmsg(m): 4:55am On Jul 22, 2018
Money ritual is another scam that our people still believe in. It doesn't work in any way. Sadly, they keep killing innocent people for nothing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by kevoh(m): 5:27am On Jul 22, 2018
Sadebixx:

In this world wey person wey dey alright go sleep nd e no go wake up, even NIGERIAN nurses, doctors dey advise patient to go spiritual when dey confirm you're medically ok but still sick, this is Africa!

Fixed your statement for you!

4 Likes

Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by Jrevelation(m): 5:31am On Jul 22, 2018
Hmmmmmmm African Magic pls don't doubt it bro
I was surprise with all the comment am seeing here

African Magic

African Magic

Wey Ghana dey advertise up and down for every of their TV station

1 Like

Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 5:41am On Jul 22, 2018
money ritual does not work yet her mother forsaw that in a dream. money ritual does not work yet the herbalist can.make peoole go mad. if there is positive, negative must exist. the existence of up implies the availability of down. grin

3 Likes

Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by LeSaint(m): 5:41am On Jul 22, 2018
Shukusheka:
People will continue to believe money ritual works as long as Nollywood continues to show movies of money ritual working.

Let Nollywood begin to show movies where money ritual is depicted as fake or hoax and see how Nigerians will begin to question the logic supporting the ritual itself.

Very true.
It's so shocking the way Nollywood continues to propagate these dangerous superstitions, and even the regulatory authorities don't seem to see anything wrong with it. Nollywood films may contain those negative stuff, but every one of such films should end on a note disabusing the minds of the young and the gullible on the reality of what was depicted in the film. The way the industry appears to relish and thrive in those "black power" concepts, without any effort to redirect the minds of viewers that it is all fiction and NOT fact, is irresponsible and dangerous for society.
Vast majority of the audience are ignorant, and gullible. They soak up whatever they watch on tv and whatever their clerics feed them.

I am equally shocked when some law enforcement people publicly address the issue of ritual homicide. They condemn the criminals, but they make no effort to dispel the notion of money ritual killing as a way to make money. Which suggests that they themselves believe it is in fact real, but only unlawful.
If we carry on like this, the scourge will continue to grow. More lives will continue to be needlessly wasted.

This is why Africa is still so backward. When the vast majority, including the leaders, can't even free their minds from primordial mental fixations. So sad.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by sokera: 5:43am On Jul 22, 2018
HardMirror:
i am not asking ritualists to. Do you know how many ritualists have been bursted in nigeria? Where are the people who are always at the scene, what evidences do they see that shows the rituals work?
mr man you need to use your brain, ritualistic is real and it works for those that believe in it ... I think it’s like asking if robbery is real ? You will only hear about the bursted criminals but it’s s deadly act and no one will ever come out to give testimonies for being a ritualistists ... from my exposure I believe money ritual is real and not only in Nigeria ... the Chinese do more money rituals than Africa... what the ritual do is to help them be spiritually successful in whatever business or work they venture into ... money ritual are not for jobless peoole ...
Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by yinkeys(m): 5:49am On Jul 22, 2018
I'm pretty sure it's a very young person that asked this question.
Ask elders with life experience, they'd surely tell you these things exist.
There's what is called "metaphysical powers".
If you like believe, if you like don't.
Spiritual attacks, money rituals et al. These things exist.
Let me give you an example.
This year during the Offa robbery, while shooting was going on a man walking in the middle of the road disappeared, the footage was caught by cctv. Check it up on google if the video is still available
Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by engrelvis(m): 5:56am On Jul 22, 2018
ChristianNorth:

That is a 76 paged thread. It is too massive to glean all the info I need in a swoop.

If you don't mind, you can answer me here.
every day I marvel satan deceptive move. Ever since advent of internet people dat don't believe in God v increase because different people r churning out different reasons thru internet nt to believe existence of God.u dnt follow God with logic.yes some pastors r fucking up but my dear people try n v a personal relationship with God through d holy spirit.Holy spirit is d key to understanding God..l read through op thread of not believing in God again .D funny thing about life is when most start getting old n grave is near dey start going to church because deep down dey r afraid n asking demselves"what if am wrong".

3 Likes

Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by Realhommie(m): 5:56am On Jul 22, 2018
Checked86:
My elder bro stayed 10years without visiting home. We thought he was dead. When he came back, he came with new V-boot. I was very young then. he bought our mother wrappers. the one that got me was when our mother asked him to carry the wrapper and touch on his body first. There, he knew he had lost the trust.
When members of your immediate family can not trust you then you know something is seriously wrong.. Was he involved in money rituals?
Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by engrelvis(m): 5:57am On Jul 22, 2018
ChristianNorth:

That is a 76 paged thread. It is too massive to glean all the info I need in a swoop.

If you don't mind, you can answer me here.
every day I marvel at satan deceptive move. since advent of internet people dat don't believe in God v increase because different people r churning out different reasons thru internet nt to believe in existence of God.u dnt follow God with logic.yes some pastors r fucking up but my dear people try n v a personal relationship with God through d holy spirit.Holy spirit is d key to understanding God..l read through op thread of not believing in God again .D funny thing about life is when most start getting old n grave is near dey start going to church because deep down dey r afraid n asking demselves"what if am wrong".
Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by Mutemenot(m): 6:07am On Jul 22, 2018
Ritual is done to have more success in whatever you do. It's not as if it prints money for you.
Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by daywatcher: 6:09am On Jul 22, 2018
They do not work just as praying and fasting do not work

4 Likes

Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 6:11am On Jul 22, 2018
Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by DollarBuddy: 6:11am On Jul 22, 2018
HardMirror:
Besides Rumours, Do You Have Any Hard Evidence Money Ritual Works?

It is unfortunate in this day and age, nigerians still believe cutting someone's head off would make them right (i sincerely wonder how this wld work).

In my opinion, it is all a scam and does not work.
All we hear are stories, but never a first hand evidence to prove it works.

Do you have any evidence these rituals work?

Let us stop this madness and wasting of human lives on something obviously based on nollywood and not reality.

http://thenationonlineng.net/money-making-rituals-real-imaginary/

Bia OP, my mind tells me you're thinking something. Please stop that thinking. We don't need such posts. May God bless our legal hustle.

Sow money (not human parts) to make legal money from cryptocurrency. Check my signature.
Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by Oyinlade07(m): 6:15am On Jul 22, 2018
Mr OP try and ask elders in ur family..To those of you asking if money ritual is real u are definitely on a long thing.What do u think they are using for yahoo plus??U think is d blood of goat...U can people from Ore if dey can remember Show Boy..Ask elders from dere..Herbalist don't so it for de
mselves cos they know it always has a repercussion..Dere is something we call AJO..AJO is a type of charm DAT doesn't work for everybody but it works for some people..Money from nowhere will just locate u..Ask elders n dey will explain to u better..DAT u do money ritual n it doesn't work for someone does not mean money ritual doesn't exist..It exist...
Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by Pataricatering(f): 6:19am On Jul 22, 2018
hollah123:
y don't u go to Ogun state n conduct a proper research if u really want to know.just forget all these indomie generation talk that money rituals is a fab,once u believe juju is real Oga money ritual is d realest
you have said absolutely nothing !
Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by AnanseK(m): 6:20am On Jul 22, 2018
subtlemee:
If you believe it doesn't work why are you asking us?

So you believe that this primitive nonsense works? What is the exact relationship between necrotic human tissue and printed currency or wealth generation? How can people be so illogical, naive and so evil?

1 Like

Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by Josephamstrong1(m): 6:37am On Jul 22, 2018
Oga, it is a choice. Money ritual is so real. Has levels though.
Some do for business and job connections.
Some for the G boys.
Some for just protection.
Have you heard about Eze Ego of Ihiala?
Now the truth is... The ritual has codes and rules. This is what you don't disclose at any cost. It is against the rule of law in the country. Even the person involved ain't proud of it.
People, there are powers and forces. I've met guys and people involved. And I've seen evidences and places it is done. Some would tell you bro, better stay how you are. Now they're having the money.
A guy told me his intentions. I kukuma told him that if it work for him then I'll know it is true. It took him time while I was laughing and observing the whole funny, stupid processes. My guy is stinkingly rich now...lol. Can't give me dime, reason... he told me and I'm also aware of the whole thing. That I am the one playing smart now. Say if I want money, I should do the needful.
Even the Bible talk am. There are high places. Just travel and see. Sh!t is real.

8 Likes

Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 6:38am On Jul 22, 2018
Hey guys,
Earth is a living thing and everything within it is a product of live that is drawn from its core.

You simply choose your path. I have chosen mine which is to be a nation builder for the next generation, do something tangible that will impact society positively for the sake of the future.

Wealth and riches are not the same. Ritual money will keep you above board but will never make you a wealthy man, you will hate society and never be useful to anyone, the big cars and flashy girls will never make you happy because that is today’s glory and not a tangible foundation for the future.

When you die, whatever riches you acquired cannot be inherited, the earth takes it back. So you killed to die in vein just to have a taste of today.

Wealth on the other hand is sustainable, built overtime but not without sacrifice (you sacrifice time, energy and sometimes you may lose your partners and friends who do not believe in your methods) the word “lose” here means people will disconnect from you because you are a builder and it comes with tough times.

The foregoing (sacrifice), in itself is not so different from the act of killing for money (every ritual is a sacrifice). Nonetheless, the question is: Your sacrifice, is it for the greater good of society or for your whimsical sense of self worth.

Good or bad, the guiding principles of life are the same. The white folks are different because they build for the greater good of society and not for a temporal taste of life.

To all ritualist and ritualist wannabe on this thread, your riches are not sustainable. You sacrificed your destiny for a short time on earth filled with seeming pleasure.

10 Likes

Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 6:43am On Jul 22, 2018
Yes, i have evidence. all that money ritual bullshiit doesn't work, it's a scam!

i ve done it numerous times. it doesn't work! anyone who says it works is a big liar! cool

1 Like

Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by jaymichael(m): 6:44am On Jul 22, 2018
Checked86:
My elder bro stayed 10years without visiting home. We thought he was dead. When he came back, he came with new V-boot. I was very young then. he bought our mother wrappers. the one that got me was when our mother asked him to carry the wrapper and touch on his body first. There, he knew he had lost the trust.
Lol, you Momsi na "street" she knows how e dey go. Sharp woman.
Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by Martin0(m): 6:45am On Jul 22, 2018
gypsey:
Yes, i have evidence. all that money ritual bullshiit doesn't work, it's a scam!

i ve done it numerous times. it doesn't work! anyone who says it works is a big liar! cool

hahahahah hahahahah yeah it scam, them nor dey believe,
Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by ayaomen(f): 6:46am On Jul 22, 2018
seunmsg:
Money ritual is another scam that our people still believe in. It doesn't work in any way. Sadly, they keep killing innocent people for nothing.
have you tried it before?
Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by BiafranDel: 6:54am On Jul 22, 2018
kahaled1:
proudly atheist also

Until you give us a proof that your god exists i will wait
sfw? who cares? worship God or don't worship him. That is your headache

1 Like

Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by dbynonetwork: 6:58am On Jul 22, 2018
HardMirror:
Besides Rumours, Do You Have Any Hard Evidence Money Ritual Works?

It is unfortunate in this day and age, nigerians still believe cutting someone's head off would make them right (i sincerely wonder how this wld work).

In my opinion, it is all a scam and does not work.
All we hear are stories, but never a first hand evidence to prove it works.

OP.... From what you have written it is clear you want to indulge in it..... Blood money is evil please don't consider it as a source of wealth...

Do you have any evidence these rituals work?

Let us stop this madness and wasting of human lives on something obviously based on nollywood and not reality.

http://thenationonlineng.net/money-making-rituals-real-imaginary/
Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by cornel9297: 7:03am On Jul 22, 2018
I have done research about some of these things and I saw herbalists who poses the spiritual power to command rain with incantations.
money ritual is very real and the repercussion is terrible (the herbalists are aware and avoid it ),but the mechanism is different from what most people think.
It works by bringing success to the hardworking people and not the lazy ones.

2 Likes

Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by spongeisback: 7:04am On Jul 22, 2018
sokera:
mr man you need to use your brain, ritualistic is real and it works for those that believe in it ... I think it’s like asking if robbery is real ? You will only hear about the bursted criminals but it’s s deadly act and no one will ever come out to give testimonies for being a ritualistists ... from my exposure I believe money ritual is real and not only in Nigeria ... [b]the Chinese do more money rituals than Africa...[/b]what the ritual do is to help them be spiritually successful in whatever business or work they venture into ... money ritual are not for jobless peoole ...
Please can you provide evidence for this, or is it one of those them say,them say talk? Provide a link or journal because if the Chinese are involved in ritual killings there must be an evidence online. Their love for killing wildlife for medicinal purposes is well recorded so provide an evidence for ritual killings.

1 Like

Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by spongeisback: 7:12am On Jul 22, 2018
Nigeria will NEVER progress. With the comments here am just 100% certain, are this not the voters? The mindset of Nigerians are corrupt and it's sad that adults in this age still believe tales like this.

You want to prove whatever god you worship is real there are different ways not by subscribing to evil.

You've access to thousands of educational materials online READ! If the so called educated ones can boldly say rituals works think about those that haven't been to school.

People are dying for NO justifiable reason just because of greed and old superstitions.

3 Likes

Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by amp01(m): 7:13am On Jul 22, 2018
tungamaje:
OP the thing is that nobody has evidence to show money rituals work, it's just a hoax as the other person said. Nobody will ever give you any evidence. How can any sane person believe that if he performs rituals and doesn't work after all, money would appear from nowhere? Science doesn't support that theory. The Bible as well doesn't support it. It said 'Faith without work is dead'. Also 'He who doesn't work shouldn't eat'. But it pains me that these ritual beliefs are so rampant in my country.
There is no such thing as money ritual.
If you kill someone and put the head in a room and expect money to come from it,I tell you from experience,you will wait till Jesus come.From the occult practice,you MUST have a business or a career,you want to boost,so you can be rich.Note:The native doctors in the villages,know nothing about it,its the occultic fraternities that do it.Human ritual is for boosting a cause and when you enter that road,be ready for consequences,for it is along the road waiting for you.
Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by kjhova(m): 7:15am On Jul 22, 2018
HardMirror:
oga! Where is the evidence that money ritual works? That is the simple question i asked you. Shut up if you don't have evidence

@OP, I think you should slow down with the aggression as it makes you seem to have an agenda. That said, I see nothing to achieve in asking this valid question on an African forum as it is always going to be a lost cause!

In my continent, virtually everyone believe strongly in superstition. Pastors, illiterates, "scientists", Muslims, college professors and even some weird atheists all hold strongly to belief in the potency and efficacy of voodoo! It is believed that there are bullet proof voodoo, money voodoo, rain making, lady enchantment voodoo...no end at all to the limits of the imagined!

In my country, it is always agreed that a riff raff 22yrs old who is a hitman for a campus gang has bullet proof voodoo hence his escape from a drive by or home invasion. No empirical evidence, no consideration of poor marksmanship of the attackers, no care for the statistical evidence of survival ratio for such scenarios elsewhere...just down right belief!

One day, another generation of Africans will rise above this darkness and only then shall we begin our journey from the folly of religion to take our place in the developed world of scientific research, inventions and Terra formation of our environment into a first world society.

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by Wynnah(m): 7:17am On Jul 22, 2018
I often wonder oo .. The so called herbalists are not rich and don't do these stuff for themselves o.. but they rather do for people.
Wisdom is still the principal thing!

1 Like

Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by cornel9297: 7:21am On Jul 22, 2018
Wynnah:
I often wonder oo .. The so called herbalists are not rich and don't do these stuff for themselves o.. but they rather do for people.
Wisdom is still the principal thing!
They know the repercussions and thats why they don't do it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I / Pastor Shaves A Lady, Removes Her Panties During Deliverance In Church (Photos) / Stop Using Your Phone In Church!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.