Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,665 members, 7,844,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

The Irritating Ignorance Of Romancelanders - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Irritating Ignorance Of Romancelanders (436 Views)

The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! / Guy Makes A Video Of A Ladies Irritating Virgina (very Graphic) / Nigerian Girls And Their Irritating Entitlement Attitude (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Irritating Ignorance Of Romancelanders by derrydinny: 11:07am On Jul 23, 2018
I always get angry when I see comments like "nigerian girls are the worst set of people" "I can never date a nigerian girl" "nigerian girls always cheat on their men" "it is better to marry to marry an oyinbo woman than to marry a naija girl" "nigerian girls have stinking pussies" "nigerian girls are cheap" please that rubbish needs to stop, a lot of people here have never been outside the country or have had a relationship with oyinbo women save yahoo boys. it rains everywhere and nigerian women are far better than their counterparts in most part of the world, true they may ask you for money but what an oyinbo girl will ask you for, it will be far more expensive than what a nigerian girl will ask for and FYI, it is not every oyinbo girl that love going Dutch

if you have not had a bitter experience with 7+ girls, you shouldn't generalise, guys thst claim sex gods and pusssy destroyers here are mostly virgins that take their fantasy to nairaland... men complain about women everywhere in the world so instead of disturbing us with cries and wails, find a good woman and if you can't, good luck
Re: The Irritating Ignorance Of Romancelanders by Oyindidi(f): 11:10am On Jul 23, 2018
Food don done

1 Like

Re: The Irritating Ignorance Of Romancelanders by Nobody: 11:21am On Jul 23, 2018
And they still stay steady, sending you PMs o.
Re: The Irritating Ignorance Of Romancelanders by Nobody: 11:26am On Jul 23, 2018
Battle of the sexes, here we go again....

I tot everyone is entitled to their opinion even if it's a trashy opinion......this one u are now saying it has to stop.....I mean.....who made u class captain or head of ethics & compliance......

But seriously, I don't know if it's the heat, or the smelling comes naturally with the melanin....or maybe I've not just met enough naija girls....but by my statistics..sincere apologies to my beautiful Nigerian ladies...
.naija girl pvssy can smell for Africa... Sorry I'm confirming ur point...I've been with a couple of white chics at random....and I'm must say they don't smell, at least the ones I've been with just that I prefer black girls, white chics look like u sticking ur d!ck in a massive turkey on ur bed.
Re: The Irritating Ignorance Of Romancelanders by Homeboiy: 11:48am On Jul 23, 2018
Op why truth dey pain you

1 Like

Re: The Irritating Ignorance Of Romancelanders by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 23, 2018
Gender wars will NEVER end and that's a good thing. Click here to find out more... wink

1 Like

Re: The Irritating Ignorance Of Romancelanders by Nobody: 11:54am On Jul 23, 2018
1StopRudeness:
Battle of the sexes, here we go again....

I tot everyone is entitled to their opinion even if it's a trashy opinion......this one u are now saying it has to stop.....I mean.....who made u class captain or head of ethics & compliance......

But seriously, I don't know if it's the heat, or the smelling comes naturally with the melanin....or maybe I've not just met enough naija girls....but by my statistics..sincere apologies to my beautiful Nigerian ladies...
.naija girl pvssy can smell for Africa... Sorry I'm confirming ur point...I've been with a couple of white chics at random....and I'm must say they don't smell, at least the ones I've been with just that I prefer black girls, white chics look like u sticking ur d!ck in a massive turkey on ur bed.

Never fvcked a white pussy, but maybe it might have something to do with our diet?
Re: The Irritating Ignorance Of Romancelanders by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jul 23, 2018
I put a stop to taking them serious when I realized that people are not what they portray on nairaland. So many incidence have justified this reason.

Its only on nairaland you will see a hard core misogynist get married to a hardcore feminist, I don't want to call names but they know themselves.

Quit taking their stance serious, they don't worth it. Anyone can be anything on this forum, it after all a faceless and anonymous forum.
Re: The Irritating Ignorance Of Romancelanders by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jul 23, 2018
Stop taking any seriously. The seemingly tough guys here are soft teddy bear in real life. grin
Re: The Irritating Ignorance Of Romancelanders by Uglymugg: 1:27pm On Jul 23, 2018
OP, do you really not know that it's all banter? we fvck the same Nigerian women when we log off.
Re: The Irritating Ignorance Of Romancelanders by Demogorgon(m): 1:46pm On Jul 23, 2018
Bullshit!

(1) (Reply)

30 Crazy Reasons For Breakup In Relationships / Finally!!!justin Bieber And Girlfriend Getting Married / An Official Release From AAU, Ekpoma Concerning The Shooting That Went Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.