Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,982 members, 7,810,738 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:07 PM

Guy Makes A Video Of A Ladies Irritating Virgina (very Graphic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Makes A Video Of A Ladies Irritating Virgina (very Graphic) (9533 Views)

The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! / Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes / Nigerian Guy Makes His Girlfriend Up, And It Came Out Well (Photos & Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guy Makes A Video Of A Ladies Irritating Virgina (very Graphic) by bmdmix10: 9:17am On Jun 12, 2022
CLICK HERE TO WATCH

The lady told the guy to turn off the light, but he use his phone light n showed us what he was bout to Bleep.

Look away, this is just irritating angry

5 Shares

Re: Guy Makes A Video Of A Ladies Irritating Virgina (very Graphic) by falcon01: 9:29am On Jun 12, 2022
lipsrsealed OMG, this woman is a walking STD. There are disease unknown to mankind in there.
Re: Guy Makes A Video Of A Ladies Irritating Virgina (very Graphic) by Emma2Seconds: 9:33am On Jun 12, 2022
Why Is Light Always Turn off During the act?? Is there any other thing hidden other than the .........to be fvcked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Makes A Video Of A Ladies Irritating Virgina (very Graphic) by bmdmix10: 10:15am On Jun 12, 2022
Emma2Seconds:
Why Is Light Always Turn off During the act?? Is there any other thing hidden other than the .........to be fvcked
some ladies or even guys are not comfortable with their body

1 Like

Re: Guy Makes A Video Of A Ladies Irritating Virgina (very Graphic) by Emma2Seconds: 10:40am On Jun 12, 2022
Yeah But I Can't Eat Food Without Properly Seeing About Am About To Eat. Nothing To Be Hidden
bmdmix10:
some ladies or even guys are not comfortable with their body

5 Likes

Re: Guy Makes A Video Of A Ladies Irritating Virgina (very Graphic) by JAGS001(m): 11:21am On Jun 12, 2022
Las las the guy go still wack her lol

2 Likes

Re: Guy Makes A Video Of A Ladies Irritating Virgina (very Graphic) by emmanuelbrown26: 11:29am On Jun 12, 2022
una dun see rubbish wey una dey die for?
There is nothing absolutely nothing in a woman's body. Just look at how disguising d body looks like and same applies to every other female body around u.

12 Likes

Re: Guy Makes A Video Of A Ladies Irritating Virgina (very Graphic) by iLoveYouToo(m): 11:35am On Jun 12, 2022
Damn shocked

Viewers discretion is STRONGLY advised

1 Like

Re: Guy Makes A Video Of A Ladies Irritating Virgina (very Graphic) by Cypress042(m): 11:45am On Jun 12, 2022
oh damn this one na pit of hell grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Guy Makes A Video Of A Ladies Irritating Virgina (very Graphic) by lifenija: 12:44pm On Jun 12, 2022
Wtf, I guess she was sleeping n didnt know she been recorded.

That pussy don yan yan shocked shocked

4 Likes

Re: Guy Makes A Video Of A Ladies Irritating Virgina (very Graphic) by JOACHINpedro: 12:51pm On Jun 12, 2022
Headmasters I greet una o

2 Likes

Re: Guy Makes A Video Of A Ladies Irritating Virgina (very Graphic) by SisterFire(f): 12:52pm On Jun 12, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:
There is nothing absolutely nothing in a woman's body. Just look at how disguising d body looks like and same applies to every other female body around u.
...pls stop this

1 Like

Re: Guy Makes A Video Of A Ladies Irritating Virgina (very Graphic) by bigjackass: 12:56pm On Jun 12, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:
so this is your own excuse for being gay

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Makes A Video Of A Ladies Irritating Virgina (very Graphic) by bmdmix10: 1:24pm On Jun 12, 2022
SisterFire:
...pls stop this
pele d guy vex u
Re: Guy Makes A Video Of A Ladies Irritating Virgina (very Graphic) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jun 12, 2022
JOACHINpedro:
Headmasters I greet una o
No be all puna dem dey chook head oo grin
Re: Guy Makes A Video Of A Ladies Irritating Virgina (very Graphic) by OKOATA(m): 2:10pm On Jun 12, 2022
I had to puke out all the food I have eaten since 3years ago after watching that vid. lipsrsealed
Re: Guy Makes A Video Of A Ladies Irritating Virgina (very Graphic) by lifenija: 2:11pm On Jun 12, 2022
OKOATA:
I had to puke out all the food I have eaten since 3years ago after watching that vid. lipsrsealed
i showed a friend, hahaha he dey insult me, he is expecting a girl.

I guess i spoilt his mood

1 Like

Re: Guy Makes A Video Of A Ladies Irritating Virgina (very Graphic) by Demigod22: 3:04pm On Jun 12, 2022
Why doing the video? This is irritating and disgusting if not disrespectful to the girl, that's if the girl didn't allow it.

With this kind of sight, sons of Adam will still have mind to put their mouth there.

1 Like

Re: Guy Makes A Video Of A Ladies Irritating Virgina (very Graphic) by CivilianJTF(m): 4:23pm On Jun 12, 2022
Why the video no dey play na
Re: Guy Makes A Video Of A Ladies Irritating Virgina (very Graphic) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jun 12, 2022
This should also be considered as a SIN.
Nothing short of it.

1 Like

Re: Guy Makes A Video Of A Ladies Irritating Virgina (very Graphic) by Nk1956: 5:15pm On Jun 12, 2022
Cheap
Re: Guy Makes A Video Of A Ladies Irritating Virgina (very Graphic) by bmdmix10: 5:31pm On Jun 12, 2022
CivilianJTF:
Why the video no dey play na

Sorry bout dat

Click it twice, d first click as pop up ad, go back to d page n a red play button will b waiting for u to click n play

1 Like

Re: Guy Makes A Video Of A Ladies Irritating Virgina (very Graphic) by sofiscatedmoron: 5:42pm On Jun 12, 2022
Afonja girl

1 Like

Re: Guy Makes A Video Of A Ladies Irritating Virgina (very Graphic) by CivilianJTF(m): 6:53pm On Jun 12, 2022
bmdmix10:

Sorry bout dat

Click it twice, d first click as pop up ad, go back to d page n a red play button will b waiting for u to click n play
Worked! Thanks.

This is pathetic... Oh my God
Re: Guy Makes A Video Of A Ladies Irritating Virgina (very Graphic) by Connected1: 6:57pm On Jun 12, 2022
I use to have this video and I show it to girls who act like they are very holy, until I bought a new phone and refused to transfer it.

It's a very disgusting video, you can vomit if you are eating and you come across it.

Normally I don't like putting off lights in scenes like this.
Re: Guy Makes A Video Of A Ladies Irritating Virgina (very Graphic) by CR777: 7:04pm On Jun 12, 2022
T
Re: Guy Makes A Video Of A Ladies Irritating Virgina (very Graphic) by luminouz(m): 8:17pm On Jun 12, 2022
Demigod22:
Why doing the video? This is irritating and disgusting if not disrespectful to the girl, that's if the girl didn't allow it.

With this kind of sight, sons of Adam will still have mind to put their mouth there.

Alaye...will you keep quiet

Na why your mama wan matchmake you... grin

1 Like

Re: Guy Makes A Video Of A Ladies Irritating Virgina (very Graphic) by emmanuelbrown26: 8:45pm On Jun 12, 2022
SisterFire:
...pls stop this
Stop what abeg?
Re: Guy Makes A Video Of A Ladies Irritating Virgina (very Graphic) by emmanuelbrown26: 8:45pm On Jun 12, 2022
bigjackass:
so this is your own excuse for being gay
Hmmmmmm?
Re: Guy Makes A Video Of A Ladies Irritating Virgina (very Graphic) by Owolabi97(m): 8:53pm On Jun 12, 2022
bmdmix10:
CLICK HERE TO WATCH

The lady told the guy to turn off the light, but he use his phone light n showed us what he was bout to Bleep.

Look away, this is just irritating angry

Do you want to kill someone grin grin
Re: Guy Makes A Video Of A Ladies Irritating Virgina (very Graphic) by Lifeomann(m): 9:05pm On Jun 12, 2022
JESUS IS LORD. After fucking this one, your penis will turn red & sore. cry
Re: Guy Makes A Video Of A Ladies Irritating Virgina (very Graphic) by Jacobx007: 9:27pm On Jun 12, 2022
Tell her to seek medical attention ASAP, she's serious sick. This ain't normal bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Believe In True Love? - My Story / Do People Fall In Love Faster Online? / My Girlfriend Has Finally Left Me To Another Guy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.