Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,461 members, 7,819,680 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

I'm About To Regret Getting Married - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I'm About To Regret Getting Married (50014 Views)

I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets / 5 Nigerian Women Share Why They Regret Getting Married / I'm About Losing The Man I Love And Being Pressured To Marry The One I Never Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm About To Regret Getting Married by Eketem: 5:09pm On Jul 28, 2018
donb06:
bros will u cook together, wash together, clean togehter, tend for the kids together..... I dont understand how my fellow guys reason nowadays.... Just imagine that one day you come back home tired and your wife tells you it is your turn to cook today... Yes the woman has to be industrious to[b] HELP[/b] the man... Bro the way you dont have to tell your wife to cook for you that's the way you dont have to be told to dole out the funds... just dont go out of ur budget...
Bro pray for God to bless your hustle and he will bless you AMEN.

You are an adult what is wrong with cooking and cleaning? Is it not your house? Is it not to the benefit of the family? The wife that returns home everyday and cooks nko? Is she not a human being?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm About To Regret Getting Married by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 29, 2018
You have to show understanding, two of you should have one account for saving money , work hard to at least put in 60% and always take care of your wife. Try as much as possible not to put demand on your wife even if it happens do it honorably.
Re: I'm About To Regret Getting Married by Nobody: 8:34am On Jul 30, 2018
LUGBE:
You are a gold digger. You are now disappointed, many men this days are shameless

how is he a gold digger?

Do you want him to marry a poor woman or what exactly are you trying to say?

1 Like

Re: I'm About To Regret Getting Married by Nobody: 8:35am On Jul 30, 2018
Eketem:

You are an adult what is wrong with cooking and cleaning? Is it not your house? Is it not to the benefit of the family? The wife that returns home everyday and cooks nko? Is she not a human being?

The earlier you realize that most nairaland males are misogynists and they believe chores are for women, the best you can do is to ignore them.

1 Like

Re: I'm About To Regret Getting Married by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 30, 2018
OldBeer:
But it is only feminists that believe in splitting bills na.
And Nigerian men detest feminists. So op should carry his burden.
He is an alpha male

they only remember feminism when they're feeling the burden of being an alpha male.

1 Like

Re: I'm About To Regret Getting Married by Nobody: 8:43am On Jul 30, 2018
yettymuse:
Why you dey reply this one mention.. This one is unfortunate na

I'm unfortunate because I talked against a woman not parting with her money?

May you and your brothers be unfortunate in life so that you'll know the meaning of that statement.

If you don't want to part with your money, you've no business with marriage.

1 Like

Re: I'm About To Regret Getting Married by Nobody: 8:46am On Jul 30, 2018
victorian:
Op you are just too funny.

I can't stop laughing here.
You are just like most men out there, who do not want to spend a dime when dating, thinking your woman will never request a kobo from you even during marriage. You thank your stars, you've met such incredible woman who can hold her own and not bother u for feeding money and will even feed u on top. Lol cheesy

Men, will never cease to amaze me, lol.
Women who are desperate to marry will not request a kobo from u during dating, some will even spend on u sef, but marry her and see another colour of her u never imagined existed. As the saying goes, there are so many ways in catching a rat. Lol cheesy. Nija oooo grin grin grin grin
Just man up! Double your hustle! And take care of your home. I bet u won't mention she's the one paying rent o. Ordinary feeding for both of u and possibly visitors u are whining. Hahahahahahahahaaha. grin

O ga o!

That blackmail can only work for weak men.

If you try that to a man like me, you'll run out of the marriage by yourself because I'll rent another home and move in with my kids.

If you think you can't part with your money then you can't eat from my money.

2 Likes

Re: I'm About To Regret Getting Married by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 30, 2018
Babyforever:
Oga don't bother yourself with that young man he's currently squatting in the house of his sugar mummy's an old cargo in delta state she's the daughter of a ppa to the governor of delta State..... he's currently jobless as I'm speaking to you right now she gives him pocket money monthly I'm not making this up ask him he knows what I'm talking about......

Elder001

Mynd44,dominique
rule 8,
This is an insult on my personality.
Re: I'm About To Regret Getting Married by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 30, 2018
Acidosis:

shocked shocked shocked

You see, this is the exact way faceless people come here to destroy families. He's been here gallivanting from thread to thread about how he cooks for an imaginary wife.

Thanks dear, I refuse to be confused, lol.

I refuse to believe that you're not a kid.

If you actually could not decipher the stupidity behind those comments.
Re: I'm About To Regret Getting Married by Nobody: 9:12am On Jul 30, 2018
Ishilove:

HIan shocked

Disregard false informations.
Re: I'm About To Regret Getting Married by tabithababy(f): 10:08am On Jul 30, 2018
Babyforever:
Oga don't bother yourself with that young man he's currently squatting in the house of his sugar mummy's an old cargo in delta state she's the daughter of a ppa to the governor of delta State..... he's currently jobless as I'm speaking to you right now she gives him pocket money monthly I'm not making this up ask him he knows what I'm talking about......

Elder001

Let me laugh again cheesy
Re: I'm About To Regret Getting Married by Nobody: 10:10am On Jul 30, 2018
tabithababy:

Let me laugh again cheesy

You're disturbing my mentions, please.

If you actually believed that nonsense then you can believe anything.
Re: I'm About To Regret Getting Married by tabithababy(f): 10:11am On Jul 30, 2018
Elder001:

You're disturbing my mentions, please.

If you actually believed that nonsense then you can believe anything.

Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: I'm About To Regret Getting Married by Nobody: 10:15am On Jul 30, 2018
tabithababy:

Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeew

kids everywhere.
Re: I'm About To Regret Getting Married by Babyforever(f): 10:50am On Jul 30, 2018
Elder001:

Disregard false informations.
Mtcheeeeeeeeeew
Re: I'm About To Regret Getting Married by donb06: 12:26pm On Jul 30, 2018
Eketem:

Hope you read very well before attacking me?? undecided undecided... anyways as for the cooking stuff i can, but not to take turns as if their is a time-table for it.... both parties have their Place of primary assignment... ladies in the home front and guys for the outside world... as a guy when my wife assists me financially i will definitely appreciate it not to make it look as if it is her duty becos thats my PPA... same thing goes around when i help her to carry out home chores it should be appreciated and never be taken for granted.. hope You truly understands this.... GODBLESS YOU
Re: I'm About To Regret Getting Married by plat0: 12:55pm On Jul 30, 2018
Re: I'm About To Regret Getting Married by Silvermoney: 1:15pm On Jul 30, 2018
plat0:
can I send a personal message sir. I'm a keen admirer, I have been a fan over the years. I can easily recognise your thoughts on life issues with your numerous monikers. 'The incorrigible hedonist' . I'm in a quagmire at the moment and I just need someone to talk to.

I'll modify after your reply. Thanks.

Really? This is my only moniker bro. I'm sure many people here share my simple views about a lot of things. But sure you can pm me.
Re: I'm About To Regret Getting Married by plat0: 1:19pm On Jul 30, 2018
Silvermoney:

Really? This is my only moniker bro. I'm sure many people here share my simple views about a lot of things. But sure you can pm me.
grin grin grin

Boss, I look up to you. Your biggest fan on this platform. Been here since 2013.
Re: I'm About To Regret Getting Married by Eketem: 3:05pm On Jul 30, 2018
donb06:
Hope you read very well before attacking me?? undecided undecided... anyways as for the cooking stuff i can, but not to take turns as if their is a time-table for it.... both parties have their Place of primary assignment... ladies in the home front and guys for the outside world... as a guy when my wife assists me financially i will definitely appreciate it not to make it look as if it is her duty becos thats my PPA... same thing goes around when i help her to carry out home chores it should be appreciated and never be taken for granted.. hope You truly understands this.... GODBLESS YOU

Every adult male or female is capable of cleanin and earning a living, there is no help in a home, it is both your house how you both run it is your joint responsibility not help

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm About To Regret Getting Married by Eketem: 3:06pm On Jul 30, 2018
Elder001:

The earlier you realize that most nairaland males are misogynists and they believe chores are for women, the best you can do is to ignore them.

Agreed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm About To Regret Getting Married by donb06: 10:12am On Jul 31, 2018
Eketem:

Every adult male or female is capable of cleaning and earning a living, there is no help in a home, it is both your house how you both run it is your joint responsibility not help
If you have led a team before then you will know that no matter the unity and synergy within a team, responsibilities must be delegated to each team mate that must be held responsible if his/her department fails.... but the love and synergy among them will propel other team mate to cover for him or her... and when these[b] joint but shared responsiblities[/b] are carried out smoothly then the team (HOME) grows.... but then both MUST fall short at some point, there is where help comes. .... just to add this..... one thing that makes love grow in a home is the fact that a wife sees her husband HELPING where she feels she is falling short and the husband sees his wife helping where he is falling short. and I must commend you for being just the third person i am having a discussion with in Nairaland without leading to abuses. GRACIAS

1 Like

Re: I'm About To Regret Getting Married by Eketem: 8:42pm On Jul 31, 2018
donb06:
If you have led a team before then you will know that no matter the unity and synergy within a team, responsibilities must be delegated to each team mate that must be held responsible if his/her department fails.... but the love and synergy among them will propel other team mate to cover for him or her... and when these[b] joint but shared responsiblities[/b] are carried out smoothly then the team (HOME) grows.... but then both MUST fall short at some point, there is where help comes. .... just to add this..... one thing that makes love grow in a home is the fact that a wife sees her husband HELPING where she feels she is falling short and the husband sees his wife helping where he is falling short. and I must commend you for being just the third person i am having a discussion with in Nairaland without leading to abuses. GRACIAS

I belong to the school of thought where there are no gender roles. A man and a woman who believe this too get married and do what needs to get done simple.

It has never been an issue for us, when chores need to get done they get done when bills need to be paid they get paid. A penis or vagina is not used to do any of those.

I understand those who want to stick to traditional roles though it is a choice but not the only way of running a home
Re: I'm About To Regret Getting Married by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jul 31, 2018
Treasuredlove:
huh?...pregnancy is not overated because a woman who is obviosuly high on weed was dancing at a club? ( any sane woman who loves her baby and herself wouldn't do that, the world is changing doesn't mean the world is right. She also needs to show a video of herself in labor or vomiting and spitting) women also carry hair under their legs and have to shave it almost every week, same way women bleed every month and mostly are in serious pain, same way a woman has to endure making her hair every other week to look tidy and carries heavy ball on her chest. see, we can continue this for a very long time but pregnancy is not and can never be over rated. A man has never lost his life carrying this two eggs for a woman or lost his health or months of privacy too. Yeah, a pregnant woman is a super hero. Quote me anywhere

All these long epistles for what?

Because you bleed every month or carry pregnancy doesn't mean you shouldn't work and have your own money.

You went to school, acquired a certificate to do what?

To sit at home?

Oprah Winfrey and other female billionaires, do they not also bleed monthly?

Nothing justifies being lazy.

Go out there to work, make that money and contribute to the family.

1 Like

Re: I'm About To Regret Getting Married by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 31, 2018
Elder001:

All these long epistles for what?

Because you bleed every month or carry pregnancy doesn't mean you shouldn't work and have your own money.

You went to school, acquired a certificate to do what?

To sit at home?

Oprah Winfrey and other female billionaires, do they not also bleed monthly?

Nothing justifies being lazy.

Go out there to work, make that money and contribute to the family.
loool lazy...Oprah Winfrey makes her own bed yeah? Does her husband's laundry? Ever been pregnant and entering molue to go and buy okro in the market?
Please, continue with your education talk, as if work is the only place education is used
Re: I'm About To Regret Getting Married by UjuJoan2: 3:47pm On Aug 01, 2018
This is why I hate poor men. You expect your wife to feed, clothe and cater for you . . And yet continue to claim superiority. Arrant nonsense!

1 Like

Re: I'm About To Regret Getting Married by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 01, 2018
UjuJoan2:
This is why I hate poor men. You expect your wife to feed, clothe and cater for you . . And yet continue to claim superiority. Arrant nonsense!

Where did you read it that I want her to feed me? Curses on the house of Eli and diseases of the Egyptians shall follow you all your life.

1 Like

Re: I'm About To Regret Getting Married by UjuJoan2: 12:47am On Aug 02, 2018
Tehila07:

Where did you read it that I want her to feed me? Curses on the house of Eli and diseases of the Egyptians shall follow you all your life.

Hehehehe . . . . Another one bites the dust. I have no words, just an advice. Go and make money, being broke is a very unattractive trait in a man
Re: I'm About To Regret Getting Married by Nobody: 5:00am On Aug 02, 2018
UjuJoan2:

Hehehehe . . . . Another one bites the dust. I have no words, just an advice. Go and make money, being broke is a very unattractive trait in a man

This cursed adulterer again. Shebi ur cursed husband is only down with hypertension, what awaits ur household are untold calamities that will haunt your generations. PDPguy, that cursed fortuneteller moniker is here. Hope u have not been fucking the lvnatic?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen / I Have Been Alfa’s Sex Slave For Two Years – Lagos Housewife / Twin Sisters Who Died In Ghana Buried Same Day - See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.