Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,137 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

A Club Girl? What Does It Mean? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Club Girl? What Does It Mean? (3101 Views)

10 Types Of People You Would See In A Club House :D / I Cooked Better Than My Virgin Girl, What Should I Do? / I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Club Girl? What Does It Mean? by agabaI23(m): 5:26pm On Jun 15, 2010
Who do Nigerians refer to as a club girl? What does that really mean?

Does it mean that any girl that clubs is a club girl or are there some type of girls in a club that are classed as club girls in Nigeria?

If any girl that clubs is called a club girl does it mean that it is evil for a girl to go clubbing in Nigeria?

Answers please?
Re: A Club Girl? What Does It Mean? by steve49ja(m): 5:35pm On Jun 15, 2010
Club girl - Runs girl - Aristo - Asha[i]nti[/i] - All na same cheesy
Re: A Club Girl? What Does It Mean? by daylae(m): 5:37pm On Jun 15, 2010
^seems to know 'em all.
Re: A Club Girl? What Does It Mean? by indie22(f): 5:44pm On Jun 15, 2010
agabaI23:

Who do Nigerians refer to as a club girl? What does that really mean?

Does it mean that any girl that clubs is a club girl or are there some type of girls in a club that are classed as club girls in Nigeria?

If any girl that clubs is called a club girl does it mean that it is evil for a girl to go clubbing in Nigeria?
Answers please?

Dont see the evil in going out clubbing with friends once in a while, its only when you're a regular there and everyone including the bouncers and cleaners all know your first name that it becomes a problem.
Re: A Club Girl? What Does It Mean? by 190: 5:51pm On Jun 15, 2010
steve49ja:

Club girl - Runs girl - Aristo - Asha[i]nti[/i] - All na same cheesy
Others include-
Okpo
Hustler
sharp Girl

all na the same!
Re: A Club Girl? What Does It Mean? by agabaI23(m): 5:53pm On Jun 15, 2010
indie22:

Dont see the evil in going out clubbing with friends once in a while, its only when you're a regular there and everyone including the bouncers and cleaners all know your first name that it becomes a problem.
Ok let me add this quote for you and see the context better

Quote from: Exponental on Today at 04:54:32 PM
he is full of poo!
hw could he wear a gs dat belongs to a club girl.
i would advice he stop this poo he is making of himself, he shld correct by ending the story. apologising to d lady will make look silly b4 d girl but he shld rather tell her dat he feels like stoping for now.

BTW I do not see any thing wrong with someone going to a club often. She goes to dance and goes home Chikena.
The way the above quote referred to a club to me sounds derogatory except that was meant for runs girls.
Re: A Club Girl? What Does It Mean? by Tashaluv(f): 6:14pm On Jun 15, 2010
undecided undecided I'ld be back pls
Re: A Club Girl? What Does It Mean? by harakiri(m): 6:15pm On Jun 15, 2010
Club girls have categories. . .

(1)The ones who love to go to clubs to have fun and probably end up having unprotected seXxx with a stranger.

(2)The ones who carry themselves as high class chicks looking for "aristos" or noveau riche guys with loads of cash to burn.

(3) The ones who declare themselves openly as outright h.a.r.l.o.t.s and display their "wares" to customers.

All in all, they are all the same thing. . .w.h.o.r.e.s! ! !
Re: A Club Girl? What Does It Mean? by agabaI23(m): 6:41pm On Jun 15, 2010
harakiri:

(1)The ones who love to go to clubs to have fun and probably end up having unprotected seXxx with a stranger.

(2)The ones who carry themselves as high class chicks looking for "aristos" or noveau riche guys with loads of cash to burn.

(3) The ones who declare themselves openly as outright h.a.r.l.o.t.s and display their "wares" to customers.

There are girls that go to clubs with girlfriends and go home to their beds after having fun and I know it is not different in our case.
Why did you leave those out?

From your classification, it means that every girl that enters a club is going there for a bfuck?
I beg to disagree! wink

BTW do we have club boys?
Re: A Club Girl? What Does It Mean? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jun 15, 2010
nice one from stev and 190
Re: A Club Girl? What Does It Mean? by Nobody: 10:46am On Jun 16, 2010
harakiri:

well said. . . well said like a true patron
Re: A Club Girl? What Does It Mean? by martin4ep(m): 12:07pm On Jun 16, 2010
not really hustler sometimes,
its part of a social life but when addicted to it, its too bad

Poster @ naijapage.com
Re: A Club Girl? What Does It Mean? by agabaI23(m): 2:10pm On Jun 16, 2010
^ Do you have 'club girls' there? Why refer me to naijapage?
Re: A Club Girl? What Does It Mean? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jun 16, 2010
This sounds like the perfect place for the sexists on NL.

Harakiri takes the lead of course. tongue
Re: A Club Girl? What Does It Mean? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jun 16, 2010
EwEe
Re: A Club Girl? What Does It Mean? by Onchedu(m): 2:39pm On Jun 16, 2010
To me a club girl is a girl who would go clubbing every night if she could. She lives for the club.
Re: A Club Girl? What Does It Mean? by googles: 2:47pm On Jun 16, 2010
club girl undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

thats new i always hear the term "club boys" more

i must be from the other part of the world ***shrugs ***
Re: A Club Girl? What Does It Mean? by Pennywise(m): 3:33pm On Jun 16, 2010
'Club girl' is a new name for a girl doing an old thing. She may not even have seen the inside of a club before.
Re: A Club Girl? What Does It Mean? by agabaI23(m): 3:39pm On Jun 16, 2010
Hmmm Old thing? tongue
Re: A Club Girl? What Does It Mean? by Jaybee2412(m): 3:45pm On Jun 16, 2010
Working girl
Agiliti
oloja irole
Re: A Club Girl? What Does It Mean? by ireke(m): 3:46pm On Jun 16, 2010
harakiri:

Pennywise:

'Club girl' is a new name for a girl doing an old thing. She may not even have seen the inside of a club before.

Clubgirl is an euphemism for whores. So even if you live 24/7 in the club, that still doesn't make you a club girl unless you make a living from "leaving the club as an attachment".
Re: A Club Girl? What Does It Mean? by agabaI23(m): 4:03pm On Jun 16, 2010
ireke:

Clubgirl is an euphemism for whores. So even if you live 24/7 in the club, that still doesn't make you a club girl unless you make a living from "leaving the club as an attachment".
Thanks my man/woman grin

(1) (Reply)

Ladies: Vote For Your Desired Profession For Your Future Spouse / Men: Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women...#killer Facts / Guys With Bad Intention Too Quick To Profess Love Within Days Of Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.