Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Is It Safe To Let A Guy Suck You During Sex? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Safe To Let A Guy Suck You During Sex? (28411 Views)

Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You / How Much Should I Consider Safe To Have In My Bank Before Thinking On Wedding? / Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Safe To Let A Guy Suck You During Sex? by derrydinny: 5:08pm On Aug 12, 2018
Amakababe:
Who cares?
Just enjoy yourself. Even if it's unhealthy, it's the man that'll end up sucking all the bacteria away.

You have nothing to lose abeg
until you let a guy with fungi, bacteria and virus infested mouth suck you..

they will beg you to open legs, you will curse the person
Re: Is It Safe To Let A Guy Suck You During Sex? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 12, 2018
Biglittlelois:

You are obviously a troll, no point wasting words on you.
the guys is right
why do most of u go about with that fishy smell. Now I feel like that fishy smell is normal cos almost every Nigerian gal has it
Re: Is It Safe To Let A Guy Suck You During Sex? by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 6:20pm On Aug 12, 2018
marshalldgreat:
Yes it is...but it has to be clean down there... I enjoy the onion flavored juice that comes out during the...... grin

Yuck.
Re: Is It Safe To Let A Guy Suck You During Sex? by Stellamariss(f): 7:19pm On Aug 12, 2018
samysmoothfresh:
[/quote] grin[quote author=samysmoothfresh post=69645162]
seriously this got me
Re: Is It Safe To Let A Guy Suck You During Sex? by chris2face(m): 7:22pm On Aug 12, 2018
Amakababe:
Who cares?
Just enjoy yourself. Even if it's unhealthy, it's the man that'll end up sucking all the bacteria away.

This is wickedness chai
Re: Is It Safe To Let A Guy Suck You During Sex? by romenna: 7:34pm On Aug 12, 2018
Amakababe:
Who cares?

u r a beast. Evil woman.
Re: Is It Safe To Let A Guy Suck You During Sex? by BluntBoy(m): 7:51pm On Aug 12, 2018
Colourich:
There is nothing apparently wrong with that, a doctor once told me that saliva is good for the vagina.

Yuck. Some men are trying o. I can't even stand the sight of that sticky vaginal discharge, let alone put my mouth. God forbid.
Re: Is It Safe To Let A Guy Suck You During Sex? by romenna: 7:57pm On Aug 12, 2018
I'm always weiry abt sucking girls v cos d place is like a vacuum of death with the monthly rubbish that passes tru.
Re: Is It Safe To Let A Guy Suck You During Sex? by marshalldgreat(m): 1:20am On Aug 13, 2018
Re: Is It Safe To Let A Guy Suck You During Sex? by Nobodys(f): 1:30am On Aug 13, 2018
Mrtitanic:
its totally safe and proven according to science pussy is a good source of protein to any man eating pussy is healthy
. Which science.... It's not totally safe, there are several bacterias in the tongue and when they come in contact with the vaginal, I mean the real opening not the clitoris or vulva, it can lead to infections...so its not 100% safe...

Wonder why everyone is crazy over that shiii though...there are so many ways to drive a woman crazy ....buh nawww Naija adventurers want to adventure.. Kikikiki..Na una sabi...
Re: Is It Safe To Let A Guy Suck You During Sex? by makalista: 8:02am On Aug 18, 2018
There is nothing bad in it, as long as u are OK with ur guy
Re: Is It Safe To Let A Guy Suck You During Sex? by SamuelEzeigbo(m): 7:56pm On Aug 26, 2018
Biglittlelois:

Biglittlelois:

Biglittlelois:

CHai
Re: Is It Safe To Let A Guy Suck You During Sex? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 26, 2018
GeeString:
Eating pussy is totally safe & every man should do it without any issue but not Nigerian girls cunts.

You stand the risk of contracting STDs & other life-threatening illnesses.

A scientific research recently exposed Nigerian girls as 80% carry one form of STD or yeast infection. This explains why most of them reek of rotten fish down there.

Wait until you travel out of this country before trying it. For now just make sure she sucks every syrup out of your dick & slack her vagina senseless while you can because another man will take over soon if you can't.
where did you get your statistics from. just come inline and be spreading lies to ignorant men
Re: Is It Safe To Let A Guy Suck You During Sex? by BrokenCock: 8:59pm On Sep 23, 2018
[quote author=samysmoothfresh post=69645162][/quote]cheesy cheesy cheesy
I don die finish
Re: Is It Safe To Let A Guy Suck You During Sex? by BrokenCock: 9:03pm On Sep 23, 2018
ritylove:
So I have being doing a lot of reading online and I stumbled upon an article which got me wondering and confused, is it safe or rather hygienic to let a guy be it your husband or boyfriend suck you as in right down not tits oh, during sexual inter-course.
it's not safe joor.

I don't trust the cleansing method of anybody. My nicodemus can do all it takes to make my baby climax.
Only a zombie puts mouth down in a CUNTinent to extract bloody juice
Re: Is It Safe To Let A Guy Suck You During Sex? by BrokenCock: 9:09pm On Sep 23, 2018
Colourich:
I hope you know that saliva contains some acids and its ph level is between 5.75-7.05 which is good for the vagina. I am not a science student but I know this.
just say u dnt want the sucking to stop. Just tell me if we need ti chat abeg, I have a large lion -size tongue with plenty saliva
Re: Is It Safe To Let A Guy Suck You During Sex? by BrokenCock: 9:13pm On Sep 23, 2018
khiaa:

It's been around since biblical times so how did you come up with movies and videos. It's even in the bible.
it's a lie
Re: Is It Safe To Let A Guy Suck You During Sex? by khiaa(f): 9:17pm On Sep 23, 2018
BrokenCock:
it's a lie

What were Sodom and Gomorrah sexual behaviors about? was it not oral/anal sex?
Re: Is It Safe To Let A Guy Suck You During Sex? by Nobody: 1:16am On Sep 24, 2018
sic
Re: Is It Safe To Let A Guy Suck You During Sex? by Nobody: 1:38am On Sep 24, 2018
This just made me wet.. my first head was amazing, the dude's mouth was like a vacuum pump sucking and sucking.

sadly that's his only good trait; broke, dumb, weak sex and poor financially, had to say no to a relationship. But he was a good with my under.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Safe To Let A Guy Suck You During Sex? by donjobill: 5:21am On Sep 24, 2018
Amakavula:
This just made me wet.. my first head was amazing, the dude's mouth was like a vacuum pump sucking and sucking.

sadly that's his only good trait; broke, dumb, weak sex and poor financially, had to say no to a relationship. But he was a good with my under.

You could have maintained him in the friendzone because of that only good trait. Unless your friendzone is too full to accommodate him. tongue
Re: Is It Safe To Let A Guy Suck You During Sex? by donjobill: 5:38am On Sep 24, 2018
.quote author=raylord post=70216628]the guys is right
why do most of u go about with that fishy smell. Now I feel like that fishy smell is normal cos almost every Nigerian gal has it. [/quote]

Wondering how many nigeriañ girls' vj have you sampled to arrive at your conclusion.
Re: Is It Safe To Let A Guy Suck You During Sex? by BrokenCock: 8:07am On Sep 24, 2018
khiaa:

What were Sodom and Gomorrah sexual behaviors about? was it not oral/anal sex?

Where u there?
Re: Is It Safe To Let A Guy Suck You During Sex? by Raphyscott(m): 8:27am On Sep 24, 2018
if a woman is not clean it bad,but eating a Virginia feels good

1 Like

Re: Is It Safe To Let A Guy Suck You During Sex? by khiaa(f): 8:50am On Sep 24, 2018
BrokenCock:

Where u there?

Yes. undecided
Re: Is It Safe To Let A Guy Suck You During Sex? by Raphyscott(m): 8:58am On Sep 24, 2018
khiaa:

Yes. undecided
what's up baby
Re: Is It Safe To Let A Guy Suck You During Sex? by BrokenCock: 8:59am On Sep 24, 2018
khiaa:

Yes. undecided

Hmmmmm! Na wa ooh
Re: Is It Safe To Let A Guy Suck You During Sex? by candygist: 9:24am On Sep 24, 2018
Amakababe:
Who cares?

Amaka Disappoint me..

Amaka I'm really disappointed in you
Re: Is It Safe To Let A Guy Suck You During Sex? by BluntBoy(m): 10:30am On Sep 24, 2018
*Sprinkles holy water on the thread*
Re: Is It Safe To Let A Guy Suck You During Sex? by khiaa(f): 5:47pm On Sep 24, 2018
Raphyscott:
what's up baby

Hello. smiley
Re: Is It Safe To Let A Guy Suck You During Sex? by Raphyscott(m): 1:02am On Sep 25, 2018
khiaa:

Hello. smiley
can we talk private
Re: Is It Safe To Let A Guy Suck You During Sex? by quickberry3(m): 8:36pm On Oct 20, 2018
Colourich:
There is nothing apparently wrong with that, a doctor once told me that saliva is good for the vagina.

Colourish!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Landlady Seduced Me, But I Saw This In Her Vagina (graphic Content) / Share Your First Experiences Wooing Your Crush / My Girlfriend Never Says "I Love You"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.