Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,716 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Twitter Is On Fire This Morning Over Police’s Invitation Of Saraki - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Twitter Is On Fire This Morning Over Police’s Invitation Of Saraki (37689 Views)

Photos Of Saraki Meeting With Wike, Ortom And Others In Kwara / Ali Ndume: 'Senators Are Afraid Of Saraki, Compromise On Critical Issues' / 'Saraki Is Not A Robber': Protest Over Indictment Of Saraki In Offa Bank Robbery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter Is On Fire This Morning Over Police’s Invitation Of Saraki by Adakintroy: 10:14am On Jul 24, 2018
Jonathan don inject the right spirit of freedom and democracy in us. Weather conciously or unconviousely, men now know what is democratic.

Any slight autocratic movement from buhari, will bring great unrest.

Thank you jonathan. Thank you father of modern day democracy.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Is On Fire This Morning Over Police’s Invitation Of Saraki by anonymuz(m): 10:15am On Jul 24, 2018
seunmsg:
Saraki should report to the police and stop playing hide and seek. He's not immune from arrest so, this should not be a big deal. He should go and explain his relationship with the Offa armed robbery suspects and stop politicizing the matter.
a whole saraki involves in armed robbery? Bros I beg try reason that.
Re: Twitter Is On Fire This Morning Over Police’s Invitation Of Saraki by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:15am On Jul 24, 2018
Saraki will surely go to jail when he leave his post as senate president. undecided undecided
Re: Twitter Is On Fire This Morning Over Police’s Invitation Of Saraki by FarahAideed: 10:15am On Jul 24, 2018
seunmsg:
Saraki should report to the police and stop playing hide and seek. He's not immune from arrest so, this should not be a big deal. He should go and explain his relationship with the Offa armed robbery suspects and stop politicizing the matter.

He was on his way to the police station when he was blocked
Re: Twitter Is On Fire This Morning Over Police’s Invitation Of Saraki by ClassicMG(m): 10:16am On Jul 24, 2018
Re: Twitter Is On Fire This Morning Over Police’s Invitation Of Saraki by Nikejah(m): 10:16am On Jul 24, 2018
Nairaland is soon to follow
Fire nation
Re: Twitter Is On Fire This Morning Over Police’s Invitation Of Saraki by GEEBITE: 10:16am On Jul 24, 2018
You can see your grammar,spelling and tenses all over the place,just because you want to justify impunity.When it falls on you now,there will be so much noise.Sow wind and reap whirlwind.
seunmsg:

I have not concluded. I simply advised him to make himself available to the police and stop politicizing his ordeal. You and your ilk on the other should also stop presuming he was invited because of political issues. Their is a valid criminal case against him as regards the Offa robbery incidence. Let the police do their work and stop complaining.

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Is On Fire This Morning Over Police’s Invitation Of Saraki by buchilino(m): 10:17am On Jul 24, 2018
seunmsg:

Do you have access to the intelligence report at the disposal of the police and DSS? They have their reason for doing what they did and it is within their constitutional mandate. Lets wait till we hear from them instead of speculating out of political sentiments.

I GUESS UR A POLITICIAN, DATS Y U KEEP REPEATING SECURITY REPORT
Re: Twitter Is On Fire This Morning Over Police’s Invitation Of Saraki by Shampoo77: 10:17am On Jul 24, 2018
I can see that you are not normal. He should report to the police station while his house is being block by the same police. Shame of a nation and I know Buhari will surly goes down after all said and done.
CChine:

Mr Man, u just dey shout weda person done see the intelligence report from the police or DSS, u don see am?
if u invite person for interrogation, shey u go wait make he come your office for the exercise, why u go come go block am for house again and even him deputy?
u wan say u no kn say d president dey do all this just to frustrate d man from doing wetin dey him mind? Both the president and saraki no one holy.
so stop been bias, speak the truth when its needed. na people like una dey spoil d country.

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Is On Fire This Morning Over Police’s Invitation Of Saraki by seunmsg(m): 10:18am On Jul 24, 2018
Metuh:

There he goes again to show how ignorant and uneducated he is.

Did he ever say he won't honour the invitation?

When and how did he politicize the issue?

African Prince, it will be very good for you to think deeply before you come here to embarrass yourself.

Cant you engage me without insults? I am really in a good mood this morning and i don't intend to retaliate. However, don't push your luck too far.

brodalikeme:

The police has already politicized everything Saraki is a public figure, his house and office are well known to the police. They have their motives, hence these actions. Moreover, I can’t remember reading that he is evading arrest or has the police issued a warrant of arrest on him?

We all know that these is a case of witch hunting your political enemies by the presidency. Shame on him, Mr integrity my foot. If he has put the same amount of energy into stopping the herdsmen mayhem or revamping the economy, he wouldn’t need to do all these to stay relevant ahead of 2019.

https://www.nairaland.com/4635492/saraki-goes-underground-following-police#69655746

Your mcm had gone underground. The police and DSS obviously have their reason as i initially suggested.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Is On Fire This Morning Over Police’s Invitation Of Saraki by veacea: 10:18am On Jul 24, 2018
You people should go quench the fire on twitter now abi what's our own. Lubbish!!!. All the politicians are the same including Buhari and Fayose. You can quote me if you like, I dont care.

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Is On Fire This Morning Over Police’s Invitation Of Saraki by buchilla: 10:18am On Jul 24, 2018
seunmsg:
They are coming with the case again simply because he refused to stay put with APC who humiliated,persecuted,disgraced him all in the name of fighting the so called corruption.

3 Likes

Re: Twitter Is On Fire This Morning Over Police’s Invitation Of Saraki by shoelotng(m): 10:18am On Jul 24, 2018
seunmsg:

Whatever is the case, it is too early to assume when the information available to us is still sketchy. We should wait till we hear from the police and DSS.

If you mean you are really going to wait for the doctored report from the police and DSS then you are the reason Fayose failed in Ekiti! Police report that said a whole Johnny bravo Dino flew out of the window of an hiace hummer bus
Firstly Dino can't be the last to enter the bus
Secondly how will Dino pass that window?
So many other cases bro, the police and DSS intelligence gathering process is the greatest fluke ever!
But wait let me check our political VAR

1 Like

Re: Twitter Is On Fire This Morning Over Police’s Invitation Of Saraki by rummmy: 10:19am On Jul 24, 2018
seunmsg:
a very biased statement from someone I respect before alot..... Shame to this government

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Is On Fire This Morning Over Police’s Invitation Of Saraki by gamaliel9: 10:19am On Jul 24, 2018
The truth is that they want to impeach Saraki and Ekweremadu...by blocking them and other pdp and rapc senators...but its going to backfire...

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Is On Fire This Morning Over Police’s Invitation Of Saraki by yankison(m): 10:20am On Jul 24, 2018
cktheluckyman:

dID HE SAY HE WAS NOT GOING T HONOUR THE INVITATION? SO YOU INVITE A MAN AND GO AHEAD TO INVADE HIS HOUSE BEFORE THE TIME GIVEN TO HIM TO APPEAR AND YET PEOPLE LIKE YOU SUPPORT SUCH BARBARIC ACTION. hOW EXACTLY DO PEOPLE LIKE YOU SLEEP AT NIGHT?

Shut up ,how are you sure saraki is innocent from all this allegations ,as far as I'm concerned the sarakis liquidated general bank in kwara state . Please shut up for a while ,anything that would make all this politician go down is a way forward..just tell me what impact has saraki made to the wellness of Nigerians than stealing our money and having all his children overseas .mofo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twitter Is On Fire This Morning Over Police’s Invitation Of Saraki by princeade86(m): 10:20am On Jul 24, 2018
but dis is very bad.
Re: Twitter Is On Fire This Morning Over Police’s Invitation Of Saraki by Born2Breed(f): 10:20am On Jul 24, 2018
The monster they raised is now attacking them.

Re: Twitter Is On Fire This Morning Over Police’s Invitation Of Saraki by kalu61(m): 10:20am On Jul 24, 2018
APC will never win this war.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Is On Fire This Morning Over Police’s Invitation Of Saraki by ayusco85(m): 10:20am On Jul 24, 2018
seunmsg:

Whatever is the case, it is too early to assume when the information available to us is still sketchy. We should wait till we hear from the police and DSS.

Just shut up already. Are you not ashamed of defending this tyranny? I pity your generation

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Is On Fire This Morning Over Police’s Invitation Of Saraki by Adakintroy: 10:20am On Jul 24, 2018
Na this one dem say better pass gej.

What was once comedy, is now dramma. Soon it will be tragedy/ horror.

But Thank God I love all genres

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Is On Fire This Morning Over Police’s Invitation Of Saraki by Shampoo77: 10:20am On Jul 24, 2018
How can a pastor and a professor in law be part of this lawlessness? He should resign from this devilish party as soon as possible.
zain577:
Nigeria's democracy has been threatened.

The independence of the senate has been threatened.

The police has been politicized.

Buhari is acting like the dictator he is.

Whoever is supporting this Buhari at this moment is an enemy of democracy.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Is On Fire This Morning Over Police’s Invitation Of Saraki by Redhot111(m): 10:20am On Jul 24, 2018
cktheluckyman:

dID HE SAY HE WAS NOT GOING T HONOUR THE INVITATION? SO YOU INVITE A MAN AND GO AHEAD TO INVADE HIS HOUSE BEFORE THE TIME GIVEN TO HIM TO APPEAR AND YET PEOPLE LIKE YOU SUPPORT SUCH BARBARIC ACTION. hOW EXACTLY DO PEOPLE LIKE YOU SLEEP AT NIGHT?

Bros, stop enlightening zombies. It will lead no where. It's an uphill task cos they never learn. They hv been permanently zombiefied by choice.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Is On Fire This Morning Over Police’s Invitation Of Saraki by mimimile93: 10:21am On Jul 24, 2018
Optional09:
This shouldn’t cause any kind of noise because police block innocent citizens everyday on the street.

I tire oo
Re: Twitter Is On Fire This Morning Over Police’s Invitation Of Saraki by teemy(m): 10:21am On Jul 24, 2018
Metuh:
As for Saraki, he brought this calamity upon Nigeria and himself.

But what's Ekweremadu's offence?

Is this not tyranny in display?

Buhari and APC will finally bury this country.

Should an impeachment against Saraki succeed, an 'ibo' man would be the number three citizen at long last. Don't you think so?
It might be a security move to keep him 'safe'. grin

1 Like

Re: Twitter Is On Fire This Morning Over Police’s Invitation Of Saraki by mercenary: 10:22am On Jul 24, 2018
seunmsg:

The police and DSS should have their reason i supposed. I and you don't have access to the security reports at their disposal. We should allow them to carry out their duties without politicizing it.
Come how old are you? Because you really need sense, is this your idea of survival? By supporting rubbish online on the alter of 30k?... You just need sense

1 Like

Re: Twitter Is On Fire This Morning Over Police’s Invitation Of Saraki by OlaMiki: 10:22am On Jul 24, 2018
Do u have any ? shocked shocked shocked
Herdsmen:

What's this..

BMC no just get shame...

Careless
Re: Twitter Is On Fire This Morning Over Police’s Invitation Of Saraki by Wallade(m): 10:23am On Jul 24, 2018
Honestly,I was never a Saraki fan but recent events and annoying attitudes and conduct of this APC government is making Saraki's personality attractive to me.

3 Likes

Re: Twitter Is On Fire This Morning Over Police’s Invitation Of Saraki by 8stargeneral: 10:23am On Jul 24, 2018
Dis is rape on democracy shocked shocked
Re: Twitter Is On Fire This Morning Over Police’s Invitation Of Saraki by 12345baba(m): 10:23am On Jul 24, 2018
seunmsg:
no brains
Re: Twitter Is On Fire This Morning Over Police’s Invitation Of Saraki by mercenary: 10:23am On Jul 24, 2018
Herdsmen:

What's this..
BMC no just get shame...
Careless
With people like that I give up on the country
Re: Twitter Is On Fire This Morning Over Police’s Invitation Of Saraki by shigoslim(m): 10:23am On Jul 24, 2018
Many don't know that this is tactic to unseat Saraki from Senate president by minority APC .
The N-Apc has also been blocked from gaining entrance to house of Assembly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Orji Uzor Kalu Wins Abia North Senate Seat - Daily Trust / Photos: Atiku Abubakar And Bola Tinubu Welcome Man Who Trekked From Yola To Abuj / Bola Tinubu: My Life As A Cab Driver And Security Guard: PM News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.