Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,614 members, 7,816,522 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Twitter Is On Fire This Morning Over Police’s Invitation Of Saraki - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Twitter Is On Fire This Morning Over Police’s Invitation Of Saraki (37687 Views)

Photos Of Saraki Meeting With Wike, Ortom And Others In Kwara / Ali Ndume: 'Senators Are Afraid Of Saraki, Compromise On Critical Issues' / 'Saraki Is Not A Robber': Protest Over Indictment Of Saraki In Offa Bank Robbery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter Is On Fire This Morning Over Police’s Invitation Of Saraki by oodua1stson: 1:13pm On Jul 24, 2018
seunmsg:

The police and DSS should have their reason i supposed. I and you don't have access to the security reports at their disposal. We should allow them to carry out their duties without politicizing it.
you ke talking about not politicising a matter buhari himself has politicised and made personal.

It's not as if you don't know but the evil in you has disabled your sense of reasoning and honesty.

People like you are a total disgrace and your education is a waste of time and money.

P.s I voted for the fool called buhari but this time he has overplayed his cards
Re: Twitter Is On Fire This Morning Over Police’s Invitation Of Saraki by Evablizin(f): 1:18pm On Jul 24, 2018
mpianya39:

Yes na! I believe you bros cool

Which song we go sing today na grin grin
grin why are you like this now?

Re: Twitter Is On Fire This Morning Over Police’s Invitation Of Saraki by meccuno: 1:21pm On Jul 24, 2018
Metuh:

There he goes again to show how ignorant and uneducated he is.

Did he ever say he won't honour the invitation?

When and how did he politicize the issue?

African Prince, it will be very good for you to think deeply before you come here to embarrass yourself.
This is one reason why i dont really like commenting. grin grin grin grin
Re: Twitter Is On Fire This Morning Over Police’s Invitation Of Saraki by oyolajuwon(m): 1:43pm On Jul 24, 2018
seunmsg:

Do you have access to the intelligence report at the disposal of the police and DSS? They have their reason for doing what they did and it is within their constitutional mandate. Lets wait till we hear from them instead of speculating out of political sentiments.

if u kno all ds then u should not ve posted d former.cos saraki veva said he was not going to honour d invitation.
Re: Twitter Is On Fire This Morning Over Police’s Invitation Of Saraki by Lomprico2: 3:11pm On Jul 24, 2018
post=69655878:
Everywhere on fire.
The lovers of corruption and killings are wailing.
The sane ones are happy .
Nigeria must be great again.

Your 30k per month at stake! cheesy grin

I feel ur fear bro! smiley
Re: Twitter Is On Fire This Morning Over Police’s Invitation Of Saraki by flames01: 3:55pm On Jul 24, 2018
seunmsg:

Do you have access to the intelligence report at the disposal of the police and DSS? They have their reason for doing what they did and it is within their constitutional mandate. Lets wait till we hear from them instead of speculating out of political sentiments.

Some Nigerians have sworn to remain idiots. They will sacrifice their senses, education, sense of morality to defend the indefensible.

Your job will be over after 2019 election and you will bury your head in the sand of shame.
Re: Twitter Is On Fire This Morning Over Police’s Invitation Of Saraki by PropertyDeals(f): 5:18pm On Jul 24, 2018
This is why the Nigerian politics is so peculiar and different from any another country's.

50% Off! A rare Opportunity to
Own Christal Villa Queens Court
with C of O Shapati Lekki at N5m
+ Free Deed of Assignment...-

For details/Inspection:

NIKE 07064401427
IYKE 08023963432
SAHEED 09066815852
ABIOLA 07036435999

Becoming a Landlord has been made easy!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Update On Third Mainland Bridge Repairs (Week 4) / 1,525 Nigerians Killed In Six Weeks Of 2021 / Deji Adeyanju Cursed By Pantami's Verified Facebook Handle (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.