Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,517 members, 7,816,252 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Twitter Is On Fire This Morning Over Police’s Invitation Of Saraki - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Twitter Is On Fire This Morning Over Police’s Invitation Of Saraki (37684 Views)

Photos Of Saraki Meeting With Wike, Ortom And Others In Kwara / Ali Ndume: 'Senators Are Afraid Of Saraki, Compromise On Critical Issues' / 'Saraki Is Not A Robber': Protest Over Indictment Of Saraki In Offa Bank Robbery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter Is On Fire This Morning Over Police’s Invitation Of Saraki by agbonda(m): 10:24am On Jul 24, 2018
Hmm...I smell Impeachment move...
Re: Twitter Is On Fire This Morning Over Police’s Invitation Of Saraki by OlaMiki: 10:24am On Jul 24, 2018
was he refusing to stay in APC when d CCB case started ? !!!
buchilla:
They are coming with the case again simply becdause he refused to stay put with APC who humiliated,persecuted,disgraced him all in the name of fighting the so called corruption.
Re: Twitter Is On Fire This Morning Over Police’s Invitation Of Saraki by anonymuz(m): 10:25am On Jul 24, 2018
What's his this country turning to under buhari? People who still support that demon called buhari are just zombies...can't they just reason for once?

1 Like

Re: Twitter Is On Fire This Morning Over Police’s Invitation Of Saraki by SoNature(m): 10:25am On Jul 24, 2018
seunmsg:

Do you have access to the intelligence report at the disposal of the police and DSS? They have their reason for doing what they did and it is within their constitutional mandate. Lets wait till we hear from them instead of speculating out of political sentiments.

I'm afraid there's no logic in this comment

You can only arrest a man who has failed to honor your invitation and not baricade his house even before the time he was supposed to appear before the police

Saraki is not a common criminal you find in the street; he's Nigeria’s senate president for Christ's sake. So it's not like he was going to run away.

For getting Ike Ekweremadu involved, this whole episode is politically motivated

Stop defending the indefensible

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Is On Fire This Morning Over Police’s Invitation Of Saraki by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 24, 2018
post=69655878:
Everywhere on fire.
The lovers of corruption and killings are wailing.
The sane ones are happy .
Nigeria must be great again.
you should hid your face in shame!! your country will never geat be again.
Re: Twitter Is On Fire This Morning Over Police’s Invitation Of Saraki by AnanseK(m): 10:25am On Jul 24, 2018
cktheluckyman:

dID HE SAY HE WAS NOT GOING T HONOUR THE INVITATION? SO YOU INVITE A MAN AND GO AHEAD TO INVADE HIS HOUSE BEFORE THE TIME GIVEN TO HIM TO APPEAR AND YET PEOPLE LIKE YOU SUPPORT SUCH BARBARIC ACTION. hOW EXACTLY DO PEOPLE LIKE YOU SLEEP AT NIGHT?

8.00 am was the appointed time my friend. This is a case of mass murder of policemen and civilians and bank robbery. Tracking accomplices and suspects is an essential requirement for any sane Nation. Stop all these tantrums and let the law take its cause. As far as I am concerned they should have arrested him without any prior invitation letter to avoid all these hullabaloo. He can be released when his explains his innocence.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Is On Fire This Morning Over Police’s Invitation Of Saraki by OChimex: 10:25am On Jul 24, 2018
[quote author=seunmsg post=69654813]

The police and DSS should have their reason i supposed. I and you don't have access to the security reports at their disposal. We should allow them to carry out their duties without politicizing it. [/

Even a simpleton will deduce from this whole razzmatazz that it's nothing but puerile politics being played by the dimwits in the Presidency.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Is On Fire This Morning Over Police’s Invitation Of Saraki by goshee: 10:25am On Jul 24, 2018
seunmsg:
Saraki should report to the police and stop playing hide and seek. He's not immune from arrest so, this should not be a big deal. He should go and explain his relationship with the Offa armed robbery suspects and stop politicizing the matter.
ass licker spotted

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Is On Fire This Morning Over Police’s Invitation Of Saraki by thatigboman: 10:25am On Jul 24, 2018
toolovely:

he should honour the invitation by blocking his house? and what is the reason for blocking DSP or was he part of the robbery too?
u are soo on point
Re: Twitter Is On Fire This Morning Over Police’s Invitation Of Saraki by mankan2k7(m): 10:26am On Jul 24, 2018
Democracy is under siege under the dullard in chief. Sango strike d dullard dead in Jesus name
Re: Twitter Is On Fire This Morning Over Police’s Invitation Of Saraki by Redhot111(m): 10:26am On Jul 24, 2018
yankison:

Shut up ,how are you sure saraki is innocent from all this allegations ,as far as I'm concerned the sarakis liquidated general bank in kwara state . Please shut up for a while ,anything that would make all this politician go down is a way forward..just tell me what impact has saraki made to the wellness of Nigerians than stealing our money and having all his children overseas .mofo

Who make you vex wey u dey deviate from the issue at hand like this. Ur wife divorce you or did u jst find out that all those children u assumed to be urs all the while are actually a product of another man crewing ur wife since u married her? Wetin scatter ur mood wey u no come even know Wetin the topic be? I beg take ur drugs ooo before u run mental.
Re: Twitter Is On Fire This Morning Over Police’s Invitation Of Saraki by Ingocof(m): 10:27am On Jul 24, 2018
emmy9688:
Twitter, this morning went aflame over the planned arrest of the Senate President, Bukola Saraki in the event he fails to honour the invitation of the IG of police. People are calling out on the federal government, alleging that Nigeria is turning to a Banana Republic where government institutions are now used as a form of intimidation.

See more reactions here: http://enigeria.com.ng/twitter-is-brewing-steam-this-morning-over-polices-invitation-of-saraki/

So many people crying on nairaland for saraki but all I know is that Saraki deserves every treatment inflicted on him by this government, only people from kwara state or dwellers in kwara state understand the level of affliction this guy and his cronies are imputing on people in kwara state, so I stand, look and enjoy the drama, mind you, I don't support Buhari for a second but anything against Saraki Is a welcome development

1 Like

Re: Twitter Is On Fire This Morning Over Police’s Invitation Of Saraki by femmy2010(m): 10:27am On Jul 24, 2018
bestviewer:
do you honestly think that there's one Nigerian out there still supporting this administration except paid online nuisances like you?

I am not paid and i support my president .
Re: Twitter Is On Fire This Morning Over Police’s Invitation Of Saraki by thatigboman: 10:27am On Jul 24, 2018
AnanseK:

8.00 am was the appointed time my friend. This is a case of mass murder of policemen and civilians and bank robbery. Tracking accomplices and suspects is an essential requirement for any sane Nation. Stop all these tantrums and let the law take its cause. As far as I am concerned they should have arrested him without any prior invitation letter to avoid all these hullabaloo. He can be released when his explains his innocence.
wetin concern ekwerenmadu for d matter?
Re: Twitter Is On Fire This Morning Over Police’s Invitation Of Saraki by Teenoh: 10:28am On Jul 24, 2018
Saraki should go for the meet, with the police:no one is above the law. This is not to say, he is guilty as alleged. It could be, the suspects were once, his boys, jobless after he ascended his present position. That does not mean, he was or is still, responsible for their actions,. If he wants to clear himself, it's simple enough. He who lives in a glass house, shouldn't throw stones! This is the outcome, of being too much in the news, trying to unsettle APC, I believe
Re: Twitter Is On Fire This Morning Over Police’s Invitation Of Saraki by sammirano: 10:28am On Jul 24, 2018
This is what happens when you get independence on a round table.
Re: Twitter Is On Fire This Morning Over Police’s Invitation Of Saraki by Ingocof(m): 10:28am On Jul 24, 2018
emmy9688:
Twitter, this morning went aflame over the planned arrest of the Senate President, Bukola Saraki in the event he fails to honour the invitation of the IG of police. People are calling out on the federal government, alleging that Nigeria is turning to a Banana Republic where government institutions are now used as a form of intimidation.

See more reactions here: http://enigeria.com.ng/twitter-is-brewing-steam-this-morning-over-polices-invitation-of-saraki/

So many people crying on nairaland for saraki but all I know is that Saraki deserves every treatment inflicted on him by this government, only people from kwara state or dwellers in kwara state understand the level of affliction this guy and his cronies are imputing on people in kwara state, so I stand, look and enjoy the drama, mind you, I don't support Buhari for a second but anything against Saraki Is a welcome development. amen
Re: Twitter Is On Fire This Morning Over Police’s Invitation Of Saraki by Metuh: 10:29am On Jul 24, 2018
seunmsg:

Cant you engage me without insults? I am really in a good mood this morning and i don't intend to retaliate. However, don't push your luck too far.

https://www.nairaland.com/4635492/saraki-goes-underground-following-police#69655746

Your mcm had gone underground. The police and DSS obviously have their reason as i initially suggested.
listen to yourself again, how was he able to go underground with the number of police surrounding him in the uploaded images?

Everyone isn't a zombie
Re: Twitter Is On Fire This Morning Over Police’s Invitation Of Saraki by arabbunkum: 10:29am On Jul 24, 2018
Your brain is filled with cow dung.
seunmsg:
Saraki should report to the police and stop playing hide and seek. He's not immune from arrest so, this should not be a big deal. He should go and explain his relationship with the Offa armed robbery suspects and stop politicizing the matter.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Is On Fire This Morning Over Police’s Invitation Of Saraki by goshee: 10:29am On Jul 24, 2018
toolovely:

he should honour the invitation by blocking his house? and what is the reason for blocking DSP or was he part of the robbery too?
You self. so you expect a zombie to think that far before making a comment. what then characterise him as a zimbie
Re: Twitter Is On Fire This Morning Over Police’s Invitation Of Saraki by bobnatlo(m): 10:29am On Jul 24, 2018
seunmsg:

Do you have access to the intelligence report at the disposal of the police and DSS? They have their reason for doing what they did and it is within their constitutional mandate. Lets wait till we hear from them instead of speculating out of political sentiments.
Which intelligence report at nijja police
Is like u don't the country u are in
Re: Twitter Is On Fire This Morning Over Police’s Invitation Of Saraki by OCTI: 10:29am On Jul 24, 2018
This is Absurd. Saraki is the 3rd Official citizen. He shouldn’t be treated as such. No matter what. Well it is Politics. My guy go still DECAMP. He is a Political GURG.

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Is On Fire This Morning Over Police’s Invitation Of Saraki by dan1hilton: 10:30am On Jul 24, 2018
I am loving this drama, I pray it never have an end
Re: Twitter Is On Fire This Morning Over Police’s Invitation Of Saraki by Ategberoson(m): 10:30am On Jul 24, 2018
seunmsg:

The police and DSS should have their reason i supposed. I and you don't have access to the security reports at their disposal. We should allow them to carry out their duties without politicizing it.

the issue I've with you is your believe that you've sense

in your human mind, you know this ain't how democracy is been practice but because you're using empirical knowledge to translate the dictum Democratic system you felt this is democracy practice under buhari right

you shouldn't have attend elementary education at all. you would be better as a layman than this embarrassment you're plugging yourself in a public forum
Re: Twitter Is On Fire This Morning Over Police’s Invitation Of Saraki by CChine(m): 10:31am On Jul 24, 2018
Shampoo77:
I can see that you are not normal. He should report to the police station while his house is being block by the same police. Shame of a nation and I know Buhari will surly goes down after all said and done.

Oga if u so sabi read pigin or u no understand pigin... biko come for tutorial.
Re: Twitter Is On Fire This Morning Over Police’s Invitation Of Saraki by maridrug(m): 10:31am On Jul 24, 2018
seunmsg:

What intelligent report? please let's sound reasonable and not political or biased...the court of law in a land granted bail severally but not honoured by the so called leadership. Saraki shouldn't be intimidated/harassed for the cause of defection, remember Tambuwal remained the Speaker after defection. Intelligent report should be focused on the North-east, Taraba and Benue. Tinubu is selfishly sinking the democracy he claimed to live for.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Is On Fire This Morning Over Police’s Invitation Of Saraki by ajayiopy: 10:31am On Jul 24, 2018
seunmsg:

NO SERIOUS REASON OGA, ALL BECAUSE HES PLANNING TO LEAVE APC TO UNDISCLOSED PARTY. I PRAY THAT THE MILLITARY SHOULD TAKE OVER. DEMOCRACY IS NOT GOOD FOR NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: Twitter Is On Fire This Morning Over Police’s Invitation Of Saraki by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 24, 2018
rsim12 still Available
Re: Twitter Is On Fire This Morning Over Police’s Invitation Of Saraki by Yoshy: 10:32am On Jul 24, 2018
seunmsg:

I think you lost your brain somewhere. Go read the post and come back.
Re: Twitter Is On Fire This Morning Over Police’s Invitation Of Saraki by SirChime(m): 10:32am On Jul 24, 2018
[quote author=bestviewer post=69655619]Ngeneukwenu do you honestly think that there's one Nigerian out there still supporting this administration except paid online nuisances like you?

Don't mind that low life bastard . Buhari should get out of Office.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ben Murray-Bruce Meets Santa Claus In Throwback Photo / Adewale Elijah Oluwatayo Is Dead (House Of Representatives Member) / Mass Housing Units In Yobe Completed By FG (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.