Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,582 members, 7,816,433 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Twitter Is On Fire This Morning Over Police’s Invitation Of Saraki - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Twitter Is On Fire This Morning Over Police’s Invitation Of Saraki (37686 Views)

Photos Of Saraki Meeting With Wike, Ortom And Others In Kwara / Ali Ndume: 'Senators Are Afraid Of Saraki, Compromise On Critical Issues' / 'Saraki Is Not A Robber': Protest Over Indictment Of Saraki In Offa Bank Robbery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter Is On Fire This Morning Over Police’s Invitation Of Saraki by Minjim: 10:57am On Jul 24, 2018
This reminds me of how Saraki became SP.
They should fighting each other until none is left. It's in the interest of the masses
Re: Twitter Is On Fire This Morning Over Police’s Invitation Of Saraki by MollyBank: 10:58am On Jul 24, 2018
okokobioko1:
they should allow saraki be, to those of you calling saraki thief just watch it ok. i ask a question the N-power programme money being paid to participants where are they working before being paid? if in the even any divert his pay procure arm to steal how does that concern you that empower him in the first instance rather. there should be a separation between arm robber and some who said i was empowered.otherwise all Government all over the federation will be culpable of this crime of empowerment. from the wards to state and federal level. go and check our communities they give youths stipends in the name of empowerment. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

They should allow him be? How about allowing the petty robbers languishing in prisons be? How about you tell Saraki to honour the invitation like other citizens?
Re: Twitter Is On Fire This Morning Over Police’s Invitation Of Saraki by EasterDell: 10:59am On Jul 24, 2018
seunmsg:

The police and DSS should have their reason i supposed. I and you don't have access to the security reports at their disposal. We should allow them to carry out their duties without politicizing it.

I sympathize with you for your honorable sense of duty to make sense of every situation your beloved PMB government finds itself.

Know this... the road to hell is paved with good intentions. The arrant disregard for public institutions displayed by OBJ, GEJ backed up by supporters like you has shamelessly continued under PMB

The beauty of all this is that democratic power is fleeting. Very soon the hunter will become the hunted... and it just keeps going round.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Is On Fire This Morning Over Police’s Invitation Of Saraki by chubinwa(m): 10:59am On Jul 24, 2018
seunmsg:

The police and DSS should have their reason i supposed. I and you don't have access to the security reports at their disposal. We should allow them to carry out their duties without politicizing it.
There is no tangible reason why they should barricade the DSP
Re: Twitter Is On Fire This Morning Over Police’s Invitation Of Saraki by goshee: 10:59am On Jul 24, 2018
Wallade:
Honestly,I was never a Saraki fan but recent events and annoying attitudes and conduct of this APC government is making Saraki's personality attractive to me.
exactly how he worn me guy. before Saraki became senate president I barely knew him but this government has upgraded Saraki to national limelight
Re: Twitter Is On Fire This Morning Over Police’s Invitation Of Saraki by monex(m): 11:00am On Jul 24, 2018
seunmsg:

Do you have access to the intelligence report at the disposal of the police and DSS? They have their reason for doing what they did and it is within their constitutional mandate. Lets wait till we hear from them instead of speculating out of political sentiments.

would you have said the same thing if it was a GEJ or some politician you dont like ? You would have called it tyranny.

you PDP & APC loyalists are funny sha
Re: Twitter Is On Fire This Morning Over Police’s Invitation Of Saraki by Nkwazemakennyj(m): 11:03am On Jul 24, 2018
NIGERIANS ARE FAR MORE INTELLIGENT THAT THIS STUNT THE PRESIDENT AND IGP ARE PULLING, WHY DIDN'T THE IGP REPORT TO THE SENATE WHEN HE WAS INVITED ON THE KILLINGS IN THE COUNTRY? PLS LETS STOP ENCOURAGING THE IGP & THE PRESIDENT WHEN THEY ARE DOING THE WRONG THING. HE NEVER SAID HE IS NOT REPORTING FOR INTERROGATION. I SMELL POLITICAL FIGHT HERE BECAUSE OF ONGOING DEFECTION
Re: Twitter Is On Fire This Morning Over Police’s Invitation Of Saraki by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 24, 2018
visvenirecords:

im ashamed of having you as a fellow compatriot...pooh...

Why are you ashamed? He was right! How about attending the interview you were invited to?
Re: Twitter Is On Fire This Morning Over Police’s Invitation Of Saraki by richeeyo(m): 11:05am On Jul 24, 2018
seunmsg:

Do you have access to the intelligence report at the disposal of the police and DSS? They have their reason for doing what they did and it is within their constitutional mandate. Lets wait till we hear from them instead of speculating out of political sentiments.
mr please just let this kids be, same idiots clamoring for change are still the same people supporting the corrupt ones,
#ZombiefiedNigerianYouths
Re: Twitter Is On Fire This Morning Over Police’s Invitation Of Saraki by Notebook123: 11:12am On Jul 24, 2018
seunmsg:
Saraki should report to the police and stop playing hide and seek. He's not immune from arrest so, this should not be a big deal. He should go and explain his relationship with the Offa armed robbery suspects and stop politicizing the matter.
amajiri pigs
Re: Twitter Is On Fire This Morning Over Police’s Invitation Of Saraki by samiboy774(m): 11:13am On Jul 24, 2018
Nothing person no go even see for dis country.....
Wetin give us assurance say if we vote dis Buhari out he will actually go sef?

Funny country!
Strange President!!
Wonderful People!!!
Re: Twitter Is On Fire This Morning Over Police’s Invitation Of Saraki by dbynonetwork: 11:13am On Jul 24, 2018
seunmsg:

Bros if no genuine reason was giving for barricading SARAKI and EKWEREMADU residence then I have to call you a fool....
Nigerians are the reason why Nigeria still remains backward....
**NOTE** I am not APC or PDP...
Re: Twitter Is On Fire This Morning Over Police’s Invitation Of Saraki by isaacojih: 11:22am On Jul 24, 2018
Buhari shouldn't have sent such number of police and other security agencies to the senate president and the vice senate president citizens of Nigeria like mere criminals the are serving senators representing us in the Federal senate house for crying out loud, the are suppose to be respected, if not for anything but for the fact that the are serving senators and not criminals.
Re: Twitter Is On Fire This Morning Over Police’s Invitation Of Saraki by Great2017: 11:24am On Jul 24, 2018
seunmsg:

Which intelligence report are you refering to that is greater than the Law of the Land ? Is this purported intelligence suppose to be mearnt for us or we are mearnt for it ? Any barbaric disposition or act is not justifiable except in the jungle.
Re: Twitter Is On Fire This Morning Over Police’s Invitation Of Saraki by Nigeriabiafra80: 11:28am On Jul 24, 2018
seunmsg:

you really need brain
Re: Twitter Is On Fire This Morning Over Police’s Invitation Of Saraki by Bigga5(m): 11:33am On Jul 24, 2018
Nawa for Naija o.

Why didn't he (Saraki) obeyed the IG? Did he forgot that respect is a reciprocal?

I don't just understand what's going on in this our country...

We will soon hear that Mr President was arrested by the Vigilante....
Re: Twitter Is On Fire This Morning Over Police’s Invitation Of Saraki by Winzzyboi(m): 11:38am On Jul 24, 2018
Tell us how he disobeyed?
Bigga5:
Nawa for Naija o.

Why didn't he (Saraki) obeyed the IG? Did he forgot that respect is a reciprocal?

I don't just understand what's going on in this our country...

We will soon hear that Mr President was arrested by the Vigilante....
Re: Twitter Is On Fire This Morning Over Police’s Invitation Of Saraki by shineeye1: 11:38am On Jul 24, 2018
They're just a bunch of opportunists, and we shouldn't be dragged into their frustration at all!

They simply jump ship when their interests are no longer served. The interest of the populace is never in the equation!!

So, let's sit back and savour the Drama! They had it easy in Episode One and branded GEJ a Weakling! Now, they're having it rough in Episode Two, and they expect us to sympathize
with them!!
We're simply Spectators, and our feelings have never counted!!!
Re: Twitter Is On Fire This Morning Over Police’s Invitation Of Saraki by sholaadeyemo(m): 11:40am On Jul 24, 2018
Ok, where is the fire?
Re: Twitter Is On Fire This Morning Over Police’s Invitation Of Saraki by omoranmilowo: 11:42am On Jul 24, 2018
seunmsg:
Saraki should report to the police and stop playing hide and seek. He's not immune from arrest so, this should not be a big deal. He should go and explain his relationship with the Offa armed robbery suspects and stop politicizing the matter.
Why now that he want to leave APC
Re: Twitter Is On Fire This Morning Over Police’s Invitation Of Saraki by Bizibi(m): 11:44am On Jul 24, 2018
seunmsg:

lagosian!!! Now you know the reason.
Re: Twitter Is On Fire This Morning Over Police’s Invitation Of Saraki by Bizibi(m): 11:44am On Jul 24, 2018
seunmsg:

lagosian!!! Now you know the reason..
Re: Twitter Is On Fire This Morning Over Police’s Invitation Of Saraki by Nobody: 11:53am On Jul 24, 2018
bestviewer:
Ngeneukwenu do you honestly think that there's one Nigerian out there still supporting this administration except paid online nuisances like you?

God punish you and bubu..... angry
Re: Twitter Is On Fire This Morning Over Police’s Invitation Of Saraki by preator007(m): 12:07pm On Jul 24, 2018
anonymuz:
What's his this country turning to under buhari? People who still support that demon called buhari are just zombies...can't they just reason for once?
even the devil has ardent worshipers
Re: Twitter Is On Fire This Morning Over Police’s Invitation Of Saraki by AElamah: 12:17pm On Jul 24, 2018
seunmsg:

we all know why saraki was invited (so he could not preside over the decamping of some apc senators ) the want to buy time with his arrest
Re: Twitter Is On Fire This Morning Over Police’s Invitation Of Saraki by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jul 24, 2018
seunmsg:

this one is just shouting access upandan
Re: Twitter Is On Fire This Morning Over Police’s Invitation Of Saraki by gentlegenius(m): 12:38pm On Jul 24, 2018
seunmsg:
Are you sure you read this news at all?
Who told you he is not going to honor the IG invitation?
He was given the notice of invitation 8pm last night and told to report there by 8am this morning yet the police were given instructions to block his convoy before 8am this morning to prevent him from honouring the IG call, so that they'll have reason to arrest and nail him.
Is this what you call democracy?
Why is all these happening now that he is about to defect from Apc?

Re: Twitter Is On Fire This Morning Over Police’s Invitation Of Saraki by slightlyMad(f): 12:48pm On Jul 24, 2018
seunmsg:

You need to use your brain once in a while.
Pls take your ignorance off the front page.
Re: Twitter Is On Fire This Morning Over Police’s Invitation Of Saraki by sotomayor: 12:59pm On Jul 24, 2018
seunmsg:
the igp should also honour the Senate invitations. Nonsense bias fool.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed Threatens To Sanction CNN Over Lekki Shootings Report / Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence / Update On Third Mainland Bridge Repairs (Week 4)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.