Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,677 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Twitter Is On Fire This Morning Over Police’s Invitation Of Saraki - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Twitter Is On Fire This Morning Over Police’s Invitation Of Saraki (37688 Views)

Photos Of Saraki Meeting With Wike, Ortom And Others In Kwara / Ali Ndume: 'Senators Are Afraid Of Saraki, Compromise On Critical Issues' / 'Saraki Is Not A Robber': Protest Over Indictment Of Saraki In Offa Bank Robbery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter Is On Fire This Morning Over Police’s Invitation Of Saraki by goshee: 10:32am On Jul 24, 2018
seunmsg:

Do you have access to the intelligence report at the disposal of the police and DSS? They have their reason for doing what they did and it is within their constitutional mandate. Lets wait till we hear from them instead of speculating out of political sentiments.
yes I have access. Saraki is planing to use his kwara thugs to unseat buhari. he's about comiting treason that's why his house arrest is warranted lolsss. a zoo will always remain a zoo

1 Like

Re: Twitter Is On Fire This Morning Over Police’s Invitation Of Saraki by jaydor: 10:33am On Jul 24, 2018
CilicMarin:
Normal! Ipob yoots on fire and not Nigerians..

Patriotic Nigerians want Saraki to go and honour his invitation, and stop playing to the gallery..

Reasonable Nigerians on fire, this yr military democracy go divide naija.
Re: Twitter Is On Fire This Morning Over Police’s Invitation Of Saraki by tolexy007(m): 10:33am On Jul 24, 2018
Redhot111:

Who make you vex wey u dey deviate from the issue at hand like this. Ur wife divorce you or did u jst find out that all those children u assumed to be urs all the while are actually a product of another man crewing ur wife since u married her? Wetin scatter ur mood wey u no come even know Wetin the topic be? I beg take ur drugs ooo before u run mental.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Twitter Is On Fire This Morning Over Police’s Invitation Of Saraki by MimiShopping: 10:34am On Jul 24, 2018
Instead of all these fight, let us make love.

But if you must go to war, please make sure you pack your war arsenal properly using the appropriate bags from www.mimi.ng cool
Re: Twitter Is On Fire This Morning Over Police’s Invitation Of Saraki by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 24, 2018
The Nation Of Jokes
Re: Twitter Is On Fire This Morning Over Police’s Invitation Of Saraki by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 24, 2018
Lazy yoots
Re: Twitter Is On Fire This Morning Over Police’s Invitation Of Saraki by thunderbabs: 10:35am On Jul 24, 2018
seunmsg:

I have not concluded. I simply advised him to make himself available to the police and stop politicizing his ordeal. You and your ilk on the other should also stop presuming he was invited because of political issues. Their is a valid criminal case against him as regards the Offa robbery incidence. Let the police do their work and stop complaining.

Do you even care to read at all? Is Ekweremadu also involved in a police case as well? Why is his house blocked as well.

Buhari the hypocrite, has turned a democracy into ages past.. Shame

1 Like

Re: Twitter Is On Fire This Morning Over Police’s Invitation Of Saraki by ochiosa(m): 10:35am On Jul 24, 2018
Metuh:

There he goes again to show how ignorant and uneducated he is.

Did he ever say he won't honour the invitation?

When and how did he politicize the issue?

African Prince, it will be very good for you to think deeply before you come here to embarrass yourself.
Abeg nor quote this guy again him nor understand himself stalkless of watin others dey talk.
Re: Twitter Is On Fire This Morning Over Police’s Invitation Of Saraki by Gbemiie: 10:35am On Jul 24, 2018
Nice one.. tweeting youths.
Re: Twitter Is On Fire This Morning Over Police’s Invitation Of Saraki by strangest(m): 10:36am On Jul 24, 2018
seunmsg:

The police and DSS should have their reason i supposed. I and you don't have access to the security reports at their disposal. We should allow them to carry out their duties without politicizing it.

May God give you brain
Re: Twitter Is On Fire This Morning Over Police’s Invitation Of Saraki by InvertedHammer: 10:36am On Jul 24, 2018
I love it.

When the military prevented Kanu from attending his court hearing by raiding his house, everyone supported the military. The Nigerian state turned around to hound his sureties. Folks remained mute. Oh well...Like they say, " evil thrives when the good ones do nothing"

Now it is Saraki's turn. They invited and prevented him from responding to provide an excuse to rope him in.

The devil you fail to tackle when you could will end up killing you. Saraki and his cohorts will learn the hard way. They thought they were doing Kanu not knowing they were fertilizing the soil that would swallow them.

//

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Is On Fire This Morning Over Police’s Invitation Of Saraki by goshee: 10:36am On Jul 24, 2018
seunmsg:

Whatever is the case, it is too early to assume when the information available to us is still sketchy. We should wait till we hear from the police and DSS.
so you still have faith in Nigeria police ? interesting. NPF who debunked the rumor that there was no mobile police protest in borno even when I watched the protest on utube are who this one is waiting for to make a comment. which stupid comment is that
Re: Twitter Is On Fire This Morning Over Police’s Invitation Of Saraki by NiajaXionist: 10:37am On Jul 24, 2018
Arrest the Treasoners they are all thieves and enemies of the state.
Re: Twitter Is On Fire This Morning Over Police’s Invitation Of Saraki by jeronimo(m): 10:38am On Jul 24, 2018
post=69655878:
Everywhere on fire.
The lovers of corruption and killings are wailing.
The sane ones are happy .
Nigeria must be great again.

Wow, I must commend your multi tasking prowess. Combining BBQ and BMC is not easy. Well done

1 Like

Re: Twitter Is On Fire This Morning Over Police’s Invitation Of Saraki by Ahmeduana(m): 10:40am On Jul 24, 2018
Metuh:

Young man, can you even listen to your self

Since no one has access to intelligence report, how do you now conclude that Saraki won't honor the invitation?

What's within their constitutional mandate? Forceful arrest of someone you invited yesterday night?

And you are a self acclaimed Prince o. grin
YOU ARE WASTING YOUR TIME WITH THAT GUY, THE GUY IS A FIRST CLASS UNDILUTED IDIOT ON NAIRALAND. He eats buhari pooh in the morning and eats tinubu pooh in the night.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Is On Fire This Morning Over Police’s Invitation Of Saraki by Lorenzop: 10:41am On Jul 24, 2018
seunmsg:

The police and DSS should have their reason i supposed. I and you don't have access to the security reports at their disposal. We should allow them to carry out their duties without politicizing it.
People like you are the reason we are in this mess today, say the truth for once and shame the devil....tufiakwa....you sound so disgusting undecided
Re: Twitter Is On Fire This Morning Over Police’s Invitation Of Saraki by Nobody: 10:42am On Jul 24, 2018
Who's more confused? The presidency or the Police?
Re: Twitter Is On Fire This Morning Over Police’s Invitation Of Saraki by nenekak: 10:44am On Jul 24, 2018
Make Sales on your Website 24/7

Get Ecommerce Website Developed for Your Business designed, crafted and developed by Web Professionals with years of Web and Digital Solutions experience

Avoid Web Quacks Developing your Website!

What You Also Get:

== Ecommerce Website Comes with Payment Gateway
== Free Training on How to Upload, Edit and Remove Products Images/Prices
== 1 Year Domain
== Unlimited Hosting Space

PLUS MUCH MORE!

Re: Twitter Is On Fire This Morning Over Police’s Invitation Of Saraki by Metuh: 10:46am On Jul 24, 2018
Ahmeduana:

YOU ARE WASTING YOUR TIME WITH THAT GUY, THE GUY IS A FIRST CLASS UNDILUTED IDIOT ON NAIRALAND. He eats buhari pooh in the morning and eats tinubu pooh in the night.
grin Na real cow the idiot be o
Re: Twitter Is On Fire This Morning Over Police’s Invitation Of Saraki by philip0906(m): 10:46am On Jul 24, 2018
jeronimo:

Wow, I must commend your multi tasking prowess. Combining BBQ and BMC is not easy. Well done
grin grin
Re: Twitter Is On Fire This Morning Over Police’s Invitation Of Saraki by Nobody: 10:47am On Jul 24, 2018
toolovely:

he should honour the invitation by blocking his house? and what is the reason for blocking DSP or was he part of the robbery too?

I thought the invitation was extended to him two months ago? Police can arrest you if you fail to turn up at the voluntary interview or fail to attend at the agreed time. However, Naija cops, as usual, are being very dramatic about it. Why not just walk in and serve your arrest warrant instead of making a mountain out of it.
Re: Twitter Is On Fire This Morning Over Police’s Invitation Of Saraki by visvenirecords: 10:47am On Jul 24, 2018
seunmsg:
Saraki should report to the police and stop playing hide and seek. He's not immune from arrest so, this should not be a big deal. He should go and explain his relationship with the Offa armed robbery suspects and stop politicizing the matter.

im ashamed of having you as a fellow compatriot...pooh...
Re: Twitter Is On Fire This Morning Over Police’s Invitation Of Saraki by Bizzysmitty(m): 10:47am On Jul 24, 2018
This country is finished, politics has taken over almost every Nigerian that they hardly reason very well. Our useless politicians have caused this. They can't build industries and create job opportunities, they have succeeded in turning everybody into politics, so that when a subject is beign disscused everybody takes sides and begin insulting each other. I hate dirty nigerian politics.
Re: Twitter Is On Fire This Morning Over Police’s Invitation Of Saraki by pawesome(m): 10:47am On Jul 24, 2018
seunmsg:
Saraki should report to the police and stop playing hide and seek. He's not immune from arrest so, this should not be a big deal. He should go and explain his relationship with the Offa armed robbery suspects and stop politicizing the matter.
bros,you sabi read so? He was on his way out to honour the invitation before he was blocked... So what really are you saying?
Re: Twitter Is On Fire This Morning Over Police’s Invitation Of Saraki by Maxsunny: 10:48am On Jul 24, 2018
Guy is like you have water in your head instead of brain, just look as what a man reasonable enough like you is saying, why did they invite him in the first place? they should just visited his house for arrest instead of inviting him and still could not wait for him to show up
, think before you talk so you will not be insulted by people on social media.
Re: Twitter Is On Fire This Morning Over Police’s Invitation Of Saraki by pawesome(m): 10:49am On Jul 24, 2018
seunmsg:

which kind of reason is that? Bros, accept facts and stop diverting issues to suit ur taughts
Re: Twitter Is On Fire This Morning Over Police’s Invitation Of Saraki by Maxsunny: 10:49am On Jul 24, 2018
I thought the invitation was extended to him two months ago? Police can arrest you if you fail to turn up at the voluntary interview or fail to attend at the agreed time. However, Naija cops, as usual, are being very dramatic about it. Why not just walk in and serve your arrest warrant instead of making a mountain out of it.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Is On Fire This Morning Over Police’s Invitation Of Saraki by shineeye1: 10:52am On Jul 24, 2018
There is no Nigerian politician that you and I can vouch for. Only God can decipher their intrigues, so let no ordinary Nigerian be deceived into championing their course. What should preoccupy the masses is that political games do not lead to violence and that our common wealth is safeguarded from politicians looting.
Re: Twitter Is On Fire This Morning Over Police’s Invitation Of Saraki by wickyyolo: 10:53am On Jul 24, 2018
seunmsg:

Do you have access to the intelligence report at the disposal of the police and DSS? They have their reason for doing what they did and it is within their constitutional mandate. Lets wait till we hear from them instead of speculating out of political sentiments.

Mumu pikin.

Their approach is against the law. Stop using intelligence report to deceive your myopic brain.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Is On Fire This Morning Over Police’s Invitation Of Saraki by YorubaEmir: 10:55am On Jul 24, 2018
seunmsg:

I have not concluded. I simply advised him to make himself available to the police and stop politicizing his ordeal. You and your ilk on the other should also stop presuming he was invited because of political issues. Their is a valid criminal case against him as regards the Offa robbery incidence. Let the police do their work and stop complaining.

How should he make himself available when he is house-arrested? You de craze?
This deliberate selling of our conscience and future of our children is very disheartening
Re: Twitter Is On Fire This Morning Over Police’s Invitation Of Saraki by okokobioko1: 10:56am On Jul 24, 2018
they should allow saraki be, to those of you calling saraki thief just watch it ok. i ask a question the N-power programme money being paid to participants where are they working before being paid? if in the even any divert his pay procure arm to steal how does that concern you that empower him in the first instance rather. there should be a separation between arm robber and some who said i was empowered.otherwise all Government all over the federation will be culpable of this crime of empowerment. from the wards to state and federal level. go and check our communities they give youths stipends in the name of empowerment. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Twitter Is On Fire This Morning Over Police’s Invitation Of Saraki by MollyBank: 10:57am On Jul 24, 2018
Metuh:

Young man, can you even listen to your self

Since no one has access to intelligence report, how do you now conclude that Saraki won't honor the invitation?

What's within their constitutional mandate? Forceful arrest of someone you invited yesterday night?

And you are a self acclaimed Prince o. grin

So Saraki should honour the invitation when he deems fit not on the date stipulated on the invitation?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

$100m Aircraft Maintenance Facility Rots Away In Akwa Ibom Since 2012 / CAN Honours President Jonathan For Outstanding Xtian Humility In Service - Photo / Orji Uzor Kalu Wins Abia North Senate Seat - Daily Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.