Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

A Father Sleeping With His Daughter. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Father Sleeping With His Daughter. (1853 Views)

Dad Cries As He Gives His Daughter Away On Her Traditional Wedding Day(vid) / Being A Father At 22 (my Story) / Son Caught Father Sleeping With His Wife Along Bush Path (see Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Father Sleeping With His Daughter. by Nobody: 9:15am On Sep 26, 2022
Nairalanders ,trust you had a wonderful weekend. Please I need your help urgently.
I met this girl months ago but I notice she's not always happy. Yesterday we had a heart to heart conversation and I got to know that her father has been abusing her. Some Men can be so shameless. I haven't been myself since yesterday. I want to to get justice for this little girl (she's just 20).
Please does anyone know any person of high ranking in lokoja that I can get to report this to?

For those y'all that would come and tell me to mind my business, please you should Bleep off.

Mind you this has been going on for 8yrs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Father Sleeping With His Daughter. by mioli: 9:17am On Sep 26, 2022
Try to get her to capture the act so he can be bursted red handed. He must be jailed for life.
Re: A Father Sleeping With His Daughter. by Nobody: 9:18am On Sep 26, 2022
mioli:
Try to get her to capture the act so he can be bursted red handed. He must be jailed for life.

Exactly I have thought about this .

1 Like

Re: A Father Sleeping With His Daughter. by Kollins11: 9:33am On Sep 26, 2022
Baba, if you don't have concrete evidence on what you have just narrated to us, I would advice you to rest the case.

If you wrongly accuse someone of a crime he didn't commit you will be sued for defamation. And that's a 5 years sentence in prison.

Gather your evidence first (pictures or videos of the man abusing his daughter) before you push the case make you no go put yourself for trouble. Court won't listen to "I hear say" "she tell me say"

A word is enough for....

7 Likes

Re: A Father Sleeping With His Daughter. by meetme01: 9:37am On Sep 26, 2022
NaturalKinzzy:
Nairalanders ,trust you had a wonderful weekend. Please I need your help urgently.
I met this girl months ago but I notice she's not always happy. Yesterday we had a heart to heart conversation and I got to know that her father has been abusing her. Some Men can be so shameless. I haven't been myself since yesterday. I want to to get justice for this little girl (she's just 20).
Please does anyone know any person of high ranking in lokoja that I can get to report this to?
I'm in Ibadan.
For those y'all that would come and tell me to mind my business, please you should Bleep off.

Mind you this has been going on for 8yrs

Is she willing to tell her story to Agency in charge?
If yes, guide her to find the Ministry of Women Affairs and Social Development in the State. When you get there, let her ask for the Social Welfare Services Department. She should insist that she needs to see the Director and no one else. If the officers are adamant which is certain because she has no appointment with the Director. She can start crying to weep their attention and allow her see the Director.

There, she should open up and say everything and answer all related questions. Trust me, that man will be picked up before the end of the day.

NAPTIP should have been better but I don't they have an officer over there.

2 Likes

Re: A Father Sleeping With His Daughter. by feranmi143: 9:38am On Sep 26, 2022
Yo fish, parent having s£x with their kids is nothing new over here. am not in support of it but i ignore when i see anything like that, as far they victim is over 18
Re: A Father Sleeping With His Daughter. by Nobody: 9:47am On Sep 26, 2022
feranmi143:
Yo fish, parent having s£x with their kids is nothing new over here. am not in support of it but i ignore when i see anything like that, as far they victim is over 18

But shit has been happening since she was 12.
Re: A Father Sleeping With His Daughter. by Nobody: 9:47am On Sep 26, 2022
meetme01:

Is she willing to tell her story to Agency in charge?
If yes, guide her to find the Ministry of Women Affairs and Social Development in the State. When you get there, let her ask for the Social Welfare Services Department. She should insist that she needs to see the Director and no one else. If the officers are adamant which is certain because she has no appointment with the Director. She can start crying to weep their attention and allow her see the Director.

There, she should open up and say everything and answer all related questions. Trust me, that man will be picked up before the end of the day.

NAPTIP should have been better but I don't they have an officer over there.

Alright thank you.
Re: A Father Sleeping With His Daughter. by Nobody: 9:48am On Sep 26, 2022
Kollins11:
Baba, if you don't have concrete evidence on what you have just narrated to us, I would advice you to rest the case.

If you wrongly accuse someone of a crime he didn't commit you will be sued for defamation. And that's a 5 years sentence in prison.

Gather your evidence first (pictures or videos of the man abusing his daughter) before you push the case make you no go put yourself for trouble. Court won't listen to "I hear say" "she tell me hear say"

A word is enough for....

Sure I know evidence is needed.
Hopefully this week she should get it
Re: A Father Sleeping With His Daughter. by detectivejones: 10:05am On Sep 26, 2022
You need evidence first. NAPTIP is active in cases like this and Ministry of Women Affairs is relaible as well, plus there are NGOs that take up cases like this as well.
Re: A Father Sleeping With His Daughter. by Lastpharoah33: 10:33am On Sep 26, 2022
This is so evil, demonic!

Cc: folake4u

Ishilove
Re: A Father Sleeping With His Daughter. by Illegal1(m): 10:38am On Sep 26, 2022
Hw sum men dick take dey erect 4 their relative/blood still dey me...
Re: A Father Sleeping With His Daughter. by folake4u(f): 10:39am On Sep 26, 2022
Lastpharoah33:
This is so evil, demonic!

Cc: folake4u

Ishilo.ve

He needs strong evidence to prove the case otherwise it'd just be Hearsay and the opposing party can actually sue for defamation.

1 Like

Re: A Father Sleeping With His Daughter. by Nobody: 10:39am On Sep 26, 2022
I no dey put mouth for this kind matter

1 Like

Re: A Father Sleeping With His Daughter. by Lastpharoah33: 11:02am On Sep 26, 2022
folake4u:

He needs strong evidence to prove the case otherwise it'd just be Hearsay and[b] the opposing party can actually sue for defamation[/b]

Gross,

1 Like

Re: A Father Sleeping With His Daughter. by Nobody: 11:09am On Sep 26, 2022
Yeah I know evidence is needed. I will tell her to record the moment .
This hurts a lot.
She wouldn't stop crying anytime i call her.
Re: A Father Sleeping With His Daughter. by Pells: 11:37am On Sep 26, 2022
I think the father loves her daughter so much
It's called fatherly love cheesy
Re: A Father Sleeping With His Daughter. by Reminderz: 11:39am On Sep 26, 2022
you better make sure she's telling the truth before you become captain save a hoe... because how come she hasn't spoken out since all these while till she met you?

1 Like

Re: A Father Sleeping With His Daughter. by Aboks(m): 11:55am On Sep 26, 2022
Pells:
I think the father loves her daughter so much
It's called fatherly love cheesy

Pedo spotted
Re: A Father Sleeping With His Daughter. by ifytrik(m): 12:01pm On Sep 26, 2022
You don't only need a concrete evidence, you need to be prayerfull and extra carefull as well because only a devil in human form will engage his own daughter in such evil act, he will eliminate you if he can. May God guid your path as you embark on this very dangerious mission

1 Like

Re: A Father Sleeping With His Daughter. by Nobody: 1:01pm On Sep 26, 2022
Reminderz:
you better make sure she's telling the truth before you become captain save a hoe... because how come she hasn't spoken out since all these while till she met you?

What if her father threatened her?
What if she's scared?
Re: A Father Sleeping With His Daughter. by Nobody: 1:01pm On Sep 26, 2022
ifytrik:
You don't only need a concrete evidence, you need to be prayerfull and extra carefull as well because only a devil in human form will engage his own daughter in such evil act, he will eliminate you if he can. May God guid your path as you embark on this very dangerious mission

Thank you bro.
Re: A Father Sleeping With His Daughter. by Naijatask: 1:59pm On Sep 26, 2022
feranmi143:

I'm sure you're one of the people sleeping with his daughter or younger sisters.

Just imagine the nonsense you spew.

So it's okay if a girl child is above 18 and her dad sleeps with her right?

You disgust me! Stupid slowpoke
Re: A Father Sleeping With His Daughter. by feranmi143: 2:05pm On Sep 26, 2022
Naijatask:

I'm sure you're one of the people sleeping with his daughter or younger sisters.

Just imagine the nonsense you spew.

So it's okay if a girl child is above 18 and her dad sleeps with her right?

You disgust me! Stupid slowpoke
Yo fish, i don't think you can read. Am not in support of it. It either you mind your business or get deported, assho!e

2 Likes

Re: A Father Sleeping With His Daughter. by Ikennaford: 2:39pm On Sep 26, 2022
feranmi143:
Yo fish, i don't think you can read. Am not in support of it. It either you mind your business or get deported, assho!e
They don't know,
Re: A Father Sleeping With His Daughter. by Orobokibo1: 2:46pm On Sep 26, 2022
She's 20 years old and you want to fight for her ??
20 years old?
Are you that dumb ?? Fighting for a 20 years old

1 Like

Re: A Father Sleeping With His Daughter. by Guderian(m): 2:51pm On Sep 26, 2022
A great SIMPle man
Re: A Father Sleeping With His Daughter. by Fahvvy: 3:06pm On Sep 26, 2022
OP...
Before you think of helping someone, you must be sure that the person is ready to help himself or herself undecided...

I find it hard to believe that an adult who is really affected by this thing and wants to come out of it, will not go to the relevant authorities the moment she has an opportunity undecided...

She has a phone...
She goes to school...
She goes to church...
she runs errands probably...
She may even have neighbors...

And not once has she reached out to this people since she became an adult (Thats like 2years)??

Hmmm....
OP sir...
Before you involve yourself in such matters, you must be sure of 2 things....

1. That you have enough evidence to put this man in his place....

2. That you have enough standing to be able to fend against the repercussion of this...

Because there's no point putting yourself in situations that you'll be helpless against when they come to bite you in the ass undecided....

If you're not sure of this two things, guy WALK AWAY!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Celibacy / "i Would Weep In My Teddy Bear And Cry"- said Lara / Why Do The Good Girls Fall For The Bad Guyz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.