Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,059 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

WOMAN'S PANT: Is She Washing Her Panties or What? [PHOTO] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / WOMAN'S PANT: Is She Washing Her Panties or What? [PHOTO] (3525 Views)

Pretty Lady Shows Her Hardworking And Romantic Boyfriend Washing Her Pants & Bra / Guys Talk Truth:you Don Wash Woman Pant B4?.how Was It? / Runs Girl Strips To Her Panties At The Gate Of Abuja Hotel To Disgrace Client (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WOMAN'S PANT: Is She Washing Her Panties or What? [PHOTO] by iLegendd(m): 12:35pm On Jul 24, 2018
She Smiled For The First Time and This Is What Caused It [PHOTO]

The reason I offend or snub people whenever I want is not because I'm rude or arrogant, but (because) I have the skill to make them smile or laugh whenever I want and even when they hate me and weren't supposed to. I don't crack jokes — I elicit humor. Cracking jokes is for comedians.

Typing...

1 Like

Re: WOMAN'S PANT: Is She Washing Her Panties or What? [PHOTO] by iLegendd(m): 12:35pm On Jul 24, 2018
I noticed most Nigerians think to put a smile on someone's face, you must give them money and treat them like a prince or a princess.

A man who doesn't know how the world works said it's our job as humans to make others happy. I pity that man. The people you're trying to make happy will frustrate you at last.

Typing...
Re: WOMAN'S PANT: Is She Washing Her Panties or What? [PHOTO] by iLegendd(m): 12:38pm On Jul 24, 2018
It's not your job to make another person happy, but it's your job to put a smile on someone's face. Not everyone who is smiling is happy, but the process of smiling brings momentary happiness.

So, I'd say: It's our job to give people momentary happiness = smiles, but it's their job to give themselves permanent happiness = faith and optimism.

Typing...
Re: WOMAN'S PANT: Is She Washing Her Panties or What? [PHOTO] by iLegendd(m): 12:39pm On Jul 24, 2018
Humor has power, so every living thing on earth should learn the secret of humor and how to trigger it at any time. When you master this, your greatest enemy will smile when you speak to him or her.

Do you when you make someone smile, you have control over them for 5 minutes? This is to say, you can do whatever you want to them (within this 5 minutes) and they won't feel too offended. In fact, they'll continue to laugh.

Typing...
Re: WOMAN'S PANT: Is She Washing Her Panties or What? [PHOTO] by iLegendd(m): 12:39pm On Jul 24, 2018
Here is what happened between me and a lady. Whenever I go to that particular street, I usually see her. I have been there countless times and our greetings is always:

Me: Good morning
Her: Morning

Typing...

1 Like

Re: WOMAN'S PANT: Is She Washing Her Panties or What? [PHOTO] by iLegendd(m): 12:40pm On Jul 24, 2018
Days later

Her: Good morning
Me: Morning

Today, when I was going there, I noticed she was doing her laundry and she looked angry and tired.

Me: You dey wash
Her: Yes.
Her: Good morning
Me: Morning — then I walked passed and headed my destination.

Typing...

1 Like

Re: WOMAN'S PANT: Is She Washing Her Panties or What? [PHOTO] by iLegendd(m): 12:40pm On Jul 24, 2018
While walking, I started making fun of myself in my head. I said, "Person dey wash you still go ask am whether she dey wash. No, she dey fry cucumber, ode."

Typing...

2 Likes

Re: WOMAN'S PANT: Is She Washing Her Panties or What? [PHOTO] by iLegendd(m): 12:41pm On Jul 24, 2018
I finished what I went for and while walking back, she was still there washing. She looked angry. "I'll change my mood," I said in my head.

I'm going to use one of the simple Humor Code techniques to put a smile on her face. How can I have such a skill and watch this lady look angry?

Typing...
Re: WOMAN'S PANT: Is She Washing Her Panties or What? [PHOTO] by iLegendd(m): 12:42pm On Jul 24, 2018
I walked close and said:

Me: You didn't even call me to help you do the washing. It's unfair. You're so greedy.
Her: Hahahahahahaha
Her: Don't worry. I'm almost done.
Me: Whatever I wash with my hands are always cleaner than hypo. Can't you see my muscle?
Her: Laugh laugh laugh

Typing...

2 Likes

Re: WOMAN'S PANT: Is She Washing Her Panties or What? [PHOTO] by iLegendd(m): 12:44pm On Jul 24, 2018
While she was smiling and laughing, I kept walking and she was looking my direction.

What did I just do? I turned an angry and tired woman to a laughing jackass in less than 50 seconds.

Typing...

2 Likes

Re: WOMAN'S PANT: Is She Washing Her Panties or What? [PHOTO] by iLegendd(m): 12:46pm On Jul 24, 2018
It's a skill anyone can learn and it's simple. Humor has different formulas and the book Humor Code has all of them.

Unfortunately, we are not selling the book at the moment.

Typing...

Re: WOMAN'S PANT: Is She Washing Her Panties or What? [PHOTO] by iLegendd(m): 12:47pm On Jul 24, 2018
The purpose of this post is to let you know that you don't owe anyone "happiness," but you owe them a "smile."

In the book, you'll learn to make anyone (even a sadist) smile or laugh and also how not look like a clown.

Typing...
Re: WOMAN'S PANT: Is She Washing Her Panties or What? [PHOTO] by iLegendd(m): 12:47pm On Jul 24, 2018
Re: WOMAN'S PANT: Is She Washing Her Panties or What? [PHOTO] by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 24, 2018
Kwontinu
Re: WOMAN'S PANT: Is She Washing Her Panties or What? [PHOTO] by iLegendd(m): 2:51pm On Jul 24, 2018
It's a book for all humans, accomplished comedians, up-and-coming comedians, and YOU!
Re: WOMAN'S PANT: Is She Washing Her Panties or What? [PHOTO] by iLegendd(m): 2:52pm On Jul 24, 2018
praiseoski:
Kwontinu
Not much. Just a short post. You can see the book here: www.shop.wetclef.com/shop/humor-code
Re: WOMAN'S PANT: Is She Washing Her Panties or What? [PHOTO] by iLegendd(m): 3:09pm On Jul 24, 2018
If you're a man and you haven't gotten your ChatDicted intro book, get it now for free. You can read it in 30 minutes or less.

https://www.wetclef.com/topic330.html
CLICK:

(1) (Reply)

SHOCKING!! Lawyer Caught Having S*x On Zoom During Court Hearing (video) / I Proposed Love To Her, And She Replied With This / How Do You Treat A Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.