Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

How I Escaped The Siege Laid In My Home – Saraki - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How I Escaped The Siege Laid In My Home – Saraki (74705 Views)

This Is Foundation Peter Obi Laid In Anambra And Should Be Arrested(photos) / Multicoloured Cable Lines Being Dug And Laid In Lagos Inner Streets / 5 G Network Is Already Been Laid In Nigeria By Mtn -fani Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Escaped The Siege Laid In My Home – Saraki by Omeokachie: 2:55pm On Jul 24, 2018
Shame on Buhari and his penchant for usurping the rule of law.

Once a coupist, always a coupist.

3 Likes

Re: How I Escaped The Siege Laid In My Home – Saraki by muchkay(m): 2:56pm On Jul 24, 2018
Sarakism should become a course in political science. That guy is too politically smart.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Escaped The Siege Laid In My Home – Saraki by Sirpaul(m): 2:56pm On Jul 24, 2018
mmm

Re: How I Escaped The Siege Laid In My Home – Saraki by Intelligentdude(m): 2:56pm On Jul 24, 2018
You are right but i disagree with you as regard Jagaban slayer. If only PMB had listened to Jagaban before the Executives of the chambers were elected,all this will have been avoided. I am glad this is happening though,it is good for our democracy. President at loggerhead with Senate President and Speaker House of Representative.
SimplePlan34:
I always knew this man was special when he suddenly became senate president, he was the first man to foil tinubu's plans. Even with all the CCB brouhaha he manoverd is way through. Any one who thinks dis man his a barking dog with no teeth is a joker. The power of a man who has nothing to loose. In fact with the way it is now if the national assembly can get more people against APC then they can bring inec to its knees. Don't forget any undue interference by the executive would be seen by the international community as a threat to democracy. Oshimole is not all so helping matters for the APC. With his rigid stance on political structure. All appointed members who know dey are not coming back for second term would not just watch they all have nothing to loose. All I know is watch this man shred APC. He might be the jagaban slayer.

2 Likes

Re: How I Escaped The Siege Laid In My Home – Saraki by Newpride(m): 2:56pm On Jul 24, 2018
To some fools it’s an achievement but to sensitive Nigerians, it’s rubbish.
There is nothing meaningful in all the happenings in Nigeria both from pmb’s camp and ur camp. All of u are fighting not for the benefit of the masses for ur own selfish interest.

2019 won’t be like 2015. Many people will be disappointed.
The north can’t rule us for 12 years. Never, it won’t happen.

3 Likes

Re: How I Escaped The Siege Laid In My Home – Saraki by jordyspices: 2:57pm On Jul 24, 2018
Bukola my mango tree

1 Like

Re: How I Escaped The Siege Laid In My Home – Saraki by thunderbabs: 2:57pm On Jul 24, 2018
Buhari one corner cheesy

1 Like

Re: How I Escaped The Siege Laid In My Home – Saraki by lightwind(m): 2:57pm On Jul 24, 2018
this is serious matter

1 Like

Re: How I Escaped The Siege Laid In My Home – Saraki by talk2rotman(m): 2:57pm On Jul 24, 2018
but I hope this whole thing will not backfire...
Re: How I Escaped The Siege Laid In My Home – Saraki by chrischukszy01(m): 2:58pm On Jul 24, 2018
Saraki the real gem of naija politics!
Breaking news... About 5 APC governors to decamp by noon 2moro.

5 Likes

Re: How I Escaped The Siege Laid In My Home – Saraki by Unik3030: 2:58pm On Jul 24, 2018
buhari knowledge n dat of saraki b like heaven to earth.saraki defeating buhari since 19bc

2 Likes

Re: How I Escaped The Siege Laid In My Home – Saraki by millhouse: 2:58pm On Jul 24, 2018
fergie001:
Smart ass.....mehn

Learnt from OBJ and your father....
The combination is epic.....but you were successful because you fought against someone who hates the truth,is not pro-life,appoints people less coherent and 'dafter'(GrammarNazi1,help me here) than himself...

But forget,Nigerians are tired...
For every crime of Jonathan,Buhari has doubled....even following the footsteps of how he eventually scored an own goal.....
Buhari is not marketable....yet some days ago they were wooing Saraki,
In politics,you annihilate your opponent completely....

Buhari,no sympathies....you hate Nigerians....
Don't expect us to like or sympathise with you...
Patiently waiting for Dogara to make today like Fanta.....
he sure has moles in buharis camp telling him their moves . Moles that don’t like buharis and his cohorts , thus making saraki always one step ahead of them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Escaped The Siege Laid In My Home – Saraki by OlowuJohn: 2:58pm On Jul 24, 2018
[quote author=SimplePlan34 post=69662592]

Nigerians are so gullible, the same people that rule their states into poverty are being glorified. I pity my generation that will sell their future for bread. WHO SARAKI HELP

2 Likes

Re: How I Escaped The Siege Laid In My Home – Saraki by front4line: 2:58pm On Jul 24, 2018
SimplePlan34:
I always knew this man was special when he suddenly became senate president, he was the first man to foil tinubu's plans. Even with all the CCB brouhaha he manoverd is way through. Any one who thinks dis man his a barking dog with no teeth is a joker. The power of a man who has nothing to loose. In fact with the way it is now if the national assembly can get more people against APC then they can bring inec to its knees. Don't forget any undue interference by the executive would be seen by the international community as a threat to democracy. Oshimole is not all so helping matters for the APC. With his rigid stance on political structure. All appointed members who know dey are not coming back for second term would not just watch they all have nothing to loose. All I know is watch this man shred APC. He might be the jagaban slayer.

Unwise Igbos like u said more than this about Fayose.
Re: How I Escaped The Siege Laid In My Home – Saraki by princeade86(m): 2:58pm On Jul 24, 2018
d real maradona. like for saraki, share for bubu.

4 Likes

Re: How I Escaped The Siege Laid In My Home – Saraki by PointZerom: 2:59pm On Jul 24, 2018
Sirjamo:
None sense. I'd begin to worry when governors start to defect, these ones are inconsequential.

E pain am enter body.

5 Likes

Re: How I Escaped The Siege Laid In My Home – Saraki by oyebolaidris: 2:59pm On Jul 24, 2018
coward! everyone shall be paid in the amount of coin they sowed.
Re: How I Escaped The Siege Laid In My Home – Saraki by Cornerstone2020(m): 2:59pm On Jul 24, 2018
God bless and keep saraki for the singular purpose of ousting Buhari from Aso come 2019

4 Likes

Re: How I Escaped The Siege Laid In My Home – Saraki by ironheart(m): 3:00pm On Jul 24, 2018
funny, he must have had firsthand information about the siege, this is the reason we cannot fight terrorism in nigeria
Re: How I Escaped The Siege Laid In My Home – Saraki by fergie001: 3:00pm On Jul 24, 2018
millhouse:
he sure has moles in buharis camp telling him their moves . Moles that don’t like buharis and his cohorts , thus making saraki always one step ahead of them.
My thoughts exactly.....
Powers higher than Saraki are backing him.....I suspect the Generals

2 Likes

Re: How I Escaped The Siege Laid In My Home – Saraki by Born2Breed(f): 3:01pm On Jul 24, 2018
Buhari is a raging bull (due to his closeness to cattle) and Saraki the matador.

1 Like

Re: How I Escaped The Siege Laid In My Home – Saraki by Shaev7(m): 3:01pm On Jul 24, 2018
bedspread:
Oga, leave Matter, GOD ALMIGHTY made a way for u to Escape due to the Cry of HIS People for Nigeria all over The World...

You are a Tool in HIS HANDS.... Dts all
Did you read the article before you typed your comment?
Re: How I Escaped The Siege Laid In My Home – Saraki by adelacuna(m): 3:01pm On Jul 24, 2018
The plan was to place a siege on his residence thereby making it difficult for him to be at the plenary, then impeach him. The guy just prove to them that he is smarter

1 Like

Re: How I Escaped The Siege Laid In My Home – Saraki by AnanseK(m): 3:02pm On Jul 24, 2018
So Saraki knows God? Let him answer the questions about his role in the Offa massacre and robbery by his boys.

All this noise he is making is diversionary.
Re: How I Escaped The Siege Laid In My Home – Saraki by OlowuJohn: 3:02pm On Jul 24, 2018
[quote author=Cornerstone2020 post=69665731]God bless and keep saraki for the singular purpose of ousting Buhari from Aso come 2019

We don't need Saraki
Re: How I Escaped The Siege Laid In My Home – Saraki by oyebolaidris: 3:02pm On Jul 24, 2018
saraki n co shall reap what they are sowing in Nigeria
Re: How I Escaped The Siege Laid In My Home – Saraki by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 24, 2018
Smart man

1 Like

Re: How I Escaped The Siege Laid In My Home – Saraki by limitless101: 3:05pm On Jul 24, 2018
Events always makes heroes and villains.
Saraki has convinced so many that he deserves respect. Take it or leave it. That man is smart. wink shocked

4 Likes

Re: How I Escaped The Siege Laid In My Home – Saraki by Austinoiz(m): 3:06pm On Jul 24, 2018
This Saraki guy is a master in the game

1 Like

Re: How I Escaped The Siege Laid In My Home – Saraki by trinity11(m): 3:07pm On Jul 24, 2018
If anyone knows how this guy dribbled some senators in the international conference center on the day he was elected SP.

If you know, you know

2 Likes

Re: How I Escaped The Siege Laid In My Home – Saraki by Iko5000: 3:08pm On Jul 24, 2018
Spot on brother
Xeedorf:
Bukola Saraki is not an intelligent politician but a smart politician.

Let me take you back to how He became the Senate president, while Buhari was having a meeting with some of the members, Saraki was at the Senate conducting election.

Today again, while the government was at his front door laying siege, Saraki took through the back door and drove himself to the house, He even had to trek at a point��. Saraki is like a bone in the neck of Buhari, I remember when Buhari said He could work with anyone, I laughed in Ile-Oluji���. You don't know who must dine with the devil must do so with a very long spoon.

Saraki 2, Buhari 0.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Caption This Moment Of President Buhari & Tinubu In Lagos Today (pics) / David Hundeyin Takes A Swipe At Tinubu Over Peter Obi / Okorocha Turning Imo To A Haven For Tourist & A Modern Model City (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.