Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,618 members, 7,823,706 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

How I Escaped The Siege Laid In My Home – Saraki - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How I Escaped The Siege Laid In My Home – Saraki (74715 Views)

This Is Foundation Peter Obi Laid In Anambra And Should Be Arrested(photos) / Multicoloured Cable Lines Being Dug And Laid In Lagos Inner Streets / 5 G Network Is Already Been Laid In Nigeria By Mtn -fani Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Escaped The Siege Laid In My Home – Saraki by Tomoyayi(m): 3:08pm On Jul 24, 2018
yarimo:
Op you didn't tell us how he escape .

We don't need to know.

1 Like

Re: How I Escaped The Siege Laid In My Home – Saraki by eddypolymer(m): 3:08pm On Jul 24, 2018
The kwara gual is a true gladiator.

2 Likes

Re: How I Escaped The Siege Laid In My Home – Saraki by ayusco85(m): 3:09pm On Jul 24, 2018
oyebolaidris:
saraki n co shall reap what they are sowing in Nigeria

Head slammer. What will Ur god buhari reap

3 Likes

Re: How I Escaped The Siege Laid In My Home – Saraki by gracedarwin08: 3:11pm On Jul 24, 2018
He knows the only way of stopping the defection of the APC member to PDP is by putting the senate presidsent Bukola saraki and his vice Ike Ekweremandu on siege, But God still love his people thats why he created a way for him to be present in today NASS. smiley smiley grin grin

dynicks:
buhari's facial expression right now on hearing this....

u don dey wag your mouth now abi?

2 Likes

Re: How I Escaped The Siege Laid In My Home – Saraki by 8stargeneral: 3:11pm On Jul 24, 2018
Where Amaech dey now shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: How I Escaped The Siege Laid In My Home – Saraki by Ikpongiton: 3:13pm On Jul 24, 2018
Sirjamo:
None sense. I'd begin to worry when governors start to defect, these ones are inconsequential.
ortom,tambuwal,ahmed and others loading......

1 Like

Re: How I Escaped The Siege Laid In My Home – Saraki by mzangy: 3:17pm On Jul 24, 2018
I'm beginning to have a replay of some holly wood movies I watched some time ago in Nigeria politics. Aso Rock, House of Assembly etc.

I'm enjoying the view.
Re: How I Escaped The Siege Laid In My Home – Saraki by daddyfreeman1(m): 3:17pm On Jul 24, 2018
MAKE UNA SEE BUHARI ,HEAR WETIN E DEY TALK,HE SAID HE IS THE HEAD,[img][/img]

Re: How I Escaped The Siege Laid In My Home – Saraki by elmodee7(m): 3:19pm On Jul 24, 2018
all bunch of idiots.
Re: How I Escaped The Siege Laid In My Home – Saraki by lionson3: 3:20pm On Jul 24, 2018
I doff my cap for you. Correct man!

1 Like

Re: How I Escaped The Siege Laid In My Home – Saraki by bixton(m): 3:20pm On Jul 24, 2018
yarimo:
Op you didn't tell us how he escape ?

There was no need to escape since he did not sleep in his house.
A dust was raised and it resulted to the security operatives issuing him a letter at that odd time to report the next day at their office in a bid to stop whatever was suppose to take place at the Senate house.
A faithful mole has been assisting with discrete information. Everyone saw when he entered his house but only the air knew when he left the house.

5 Likes

Re: How I Escaped The Siege Laid In My Home – Saraki by repogirl(f): 3:23pm On Jul 24, 2018
Na wah o... Action feem

1 Like

Re: How I Escaped The Siege Laid In My Home – Saraki by Sunmolar(m): 3:28pm On Jul 24, 2018
Limitednow:

https://www.headlineng.com/able-escape-siege-home-saraki/
you want your gullible followers to praise and sympathies with you for defending yourself.
pls don't forget the police are always out for the common people too.
pls we should start respecting the rule of law than queuing behind false front

1 Like

Re: How I Escaped The Siege Laid In My Home – Saraki by dodelight(m): 3:33pm On Jul 24, 2018
gabazin080:
After your phone battery dies, you then sit down to plan your life.
BOOM!!! Light comes back, plan suspended. Please village people leave me alone oooo
Like seriously! Lolz! Couldn't stop laughing. Don't tell me that's your experience stated up there?
If so, truly you need to be freed from village people!
Re: How I Escaped The Siege Laid In My Home – Saraki by Holadokun(m): 3:36pm On Jul 24, 2018
He has 5 governors under his belt. They've not defected yet. He's using today's move to test the microphone. Now , this is politics.... #Saraki

2 Likes

Re: How I Escaped The Siege Laid In My Home – Saraki by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 24, 2018
l've Seen Jerry Gana. Olusegun Obasanjo, Lamidi Adedibu. IBB. Bola Tinubu. but damn, i still haven't Seen any as politically deft as Samki. Guy's a playmaker.

2 Likes

Re: How I Escaped The Siege Laid In My Home – Saraki by tribalistseun: 3:40pm On Jul 24, 2018
yarimo:
go and ask Buhari, zombie

2 Likes

Re: How I Escaped The Siege Laid In My Home – Saraki by SternProphet: 3:42pm On Jul 24, 2018
SimplePlan34:
I always knew this man was special when he suddenly became senate president, he was the first man to foil tinubu's plans. Even with all the CCB brouhaha he manoverd is way through. Any one who thinks dis man his a barking dog with no teeth is a joker. The power of a man who has nothing to loose. In fact with the way it is now if the national assembly can get more people against APC then they can bring inec to its knees. Don't forget any undue interference by the executive would be seen by the international community as a threat to democracy. Oshimole is not all so helping matters for the APC. With his rigid stance on political structure. All appointed members who know dey are not coming back for second term would not just watch they all have nothing to loose. All I know is watch this man shred APC. He might be the jagaban slayer.

How is he going to shred APC when he has left for PDP and there is a police case against him. Saraki is not smart, Buhari is restrained. They could have picked him up anywhere /anyhow and he himself knows.
No need to confuse innocent inexperienced guys like you.

As for the defection, please think about it. Those guys are finished already. Apart from Kwakwanso and Buba Galadima who have structures and can negotiate something with Buhari, the future is bleak for them.
PDP already has people aiming to contest for their seats.
Re: How I Escaped The Siege Laid In My Home – Saraki by maasoap(m): 3:43pm On Jul 24, 2018

1 Like

Re: How I Escaped The Siege Laid In My Home – Saraki by buhariguy(m): 3:44pm On Jul 24, 2018
bedspread:
Oga, leave Matter, GOD ALMIGHTY made a way for u to Escape due to the Cry of HIS People for Nigeria all over The World...

You are a Tool in HIS HANDS.... Dts all
so God will be encouraging criminal,
That can never be my God.
Re: How I Escaped The Siege Laid In My Home – Saraki by maasoap(m): 3:45pm On Jul 24, 2018
Tomoyayi:

We don't need to know.

Make use of your brain even if it is just once. The title of the thread says HOW.
Re: How I Escaped The Siege Laid In My Home – Saraki by KingGBsky(m): 3:46pm On Jul 24, 2018
yarimo:

ask Buhari
Re: How I Escaped The Siege Laid In My Home – Saraki by KINGOFTHEEAST: 3:51pm On Jul 24, 2018
Newpride:
To some fools it’s an achievement but to sensitive Nigerians, it’s rubbish.
There is nothing meaningful in all the happenings in Nigeria both from pmb’s camp and ur camp. All of u are fighting not for the benefit of the masses for ur own selfish interest.

2019 won’t be like 2015. Many people will be disappointed.
The north can’t rule us for 12 years. Never, it won’t happen.
oh! I didn't hear you say pmb till 2023 sorry I guess you are now in a disadvantage

1 Like

Re: How I Escaped The Siege Laid In My Home – Saraki by Tomoyayi(m): 3:52pm On Jul 24, 2018
maasoap:

Make use of your brain even if it is just once. The title of the thread says HOW.

Since you use your brain figure it out.
Re: How I Escaped The Siege Laid In My Home – Saraki by Akpacha(m): 3:53pm On Jul 24, 2018
This doesn't explain how he escape pls. Anyway, am happy this evil pple are in disarray.
Re: How I Escaped The Siege Laid In My Home – Saraki by akdjr(m): 3:54pm On Jul 24, 2018
I expect you to be sober about the kind of politicians we have in Nigeria you are there praising him. quote author=LeBlanc36 post=69662515]Smart politician he is.[/quote]
Re: How I Escaped The Siege Laid In My Home – Saraki by nextstep(m): 3:56pm On Jul 24, 2018
I was looking for a real explanation and all I got was "God helped me be here". What kind nonsense explanation is that? angry angry
I beg I don dey taiya for this 2019 election rubbish
Re: How I Escaped The Siege Laid In My Home – Saraki by nextstep(m): 3:57pm On Jul 24, 2018
I was looking for a real explanation and all I got was "God helped me be here". What kind nonsense explanation is that? angry angry
Abeg I don dey taiya for this 2019 election rubbish ... Saraki, Buhari, Atiku, Ekwe-something something, APC, PDP, all are rubbish
Re: How I Escaped The Siege Laid In My Home – Saraki by Ay2win17(m): 3:59pm On Jul 24, 2018
Renmoney loan application for up to #4,000,000.00 without collateral, guarantor or leaving the comfort of your office.#Taking you further #same day disbursement.Check my signature.
Re: How I Escaped The Siege Laid In My Home – Saraki by Keemy88(m): 4:01pm On Jul 24, 2018
Limitednow:

https://www.headlineng.com/able-escape-siege-home-saraki/

How you were able to get to the NASS was not stated.
Re: How I Escaped The Siege Laid In My Home – Saraki by bedspread: 4:10pm On Jul 24, 2018
Shaev7:

Did you read the article before you typed your comment?
Emphasis......
Re: How I Escaped The Siege Laid In My Home – Saraki by Afodami: 4:13pm On Jul 24, 2018
I like this Man,he is powerful than Buhari himself.Am beginning to fall in love with his political master plan.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi's Billboard At Taraba City Gate Pulled Down (Photo) / Caption This Moment Of President Buhari & Tinubu In Lagos Today (pics) / 10 Cities With The Best Road Infrastructure In Nigeria-opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.