Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,841 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

My Wife And Her Family Are Driving Me crazy - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife And Her Family Are Driving Me crazy (38685 Views)

My Wife Behaviour Towards My Family Members/Siblings Is Driving Me Crazy / Advice Needed, My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy / My Mum's Constant Insult Is Driving Me Crazy, It Is Time To Move Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife And Her Family Are Driving Me crazy by Aquariann: 9:33pm On Jul 25, 2018
Abeg who don see Op? Hope that bro in-law never stab am for sleep. His last seen was around 4:57am.

Cc. Joa2013, please tell us you're ok.

Goddyss:
Sometimes I would just laugh at how sissy some men have become. The OP is not a man for allowing his in law controls his life.

I have refused to answer a 100 missed calls on my phone in the past from my fiancee's parents after breaking up with her. I tore the marriage list I collected in pieces

A real man is a peaceful man and doesn't talk too much but when he acts, the ground trembles

Baba, can you share with us what happened? So that we fit learn from our senior bro. Wetin she do? You still marry her? gringringrin
Re: My Wife And Her Family Are Driving Me crazy by Fundamentalist: 10:18pm On Jul 25, 2018
I'm always saddened when I read stories like this . As a young man the moment my former fiancé's family began reading riot acts for me as a man as to what to do and not do with their daughter, I knew the relationship won't last any longer .

As a man the moment you know you don't have control on the woman you're marrying call it off without emotions and avoid stories like this one and don't allow "love" to cover your eyes , a lot of realities happened during marriage not when dating .

1 Like

Re: My Wife And Her Family Are Driving Me crazy by Noupzy45: 11:09pm On Jul 25, 2018
ojlifa:
my brother ,first thing first people only do to you what you allow,you go call your father in law warn am well,as in without respect.you tell him to stop or come and carry your daughter because you done tire,next you chase all her family from your house,if them no agree go,you invite your own of equal numbers,then you tell your wife say you no go divorce am but she should prepare for second wife because her rubbish done too much,once them see say your eye done change watch how things go change,if her brothers even open mouth talk invite police to arrest that one for treat to life,they call that using him for sample .you are wick that is why,i remember how my mother in law turn my life to hell,the woman even invite me come states come dey use police for he,i just relax,when she reach Nigeria within i use her eye see ,my wife talk i start to laugh ,i just tell am second wife loading before them know anything dey happen till today na the second wife matter them still dey try block all her family done run leave my matter. beg oh, bible oh even my mama them go recurrut to stop second wife,me i just dey look they laugh them never know second wife loading na final

Hahahahaha Bleep this just made my day
Re: My Wife And Her Family Are Driving Me crazy by babony1: 11:09pm On Jul 25, 2018
Wife, father in-law, brother in-law wahala my brother only God can see you through, but I think you can once more let your wife know how her family are chocking you, your finance and other areas of your life, then if she didn't shown any concern for your economic, marital and even your immediate family well being then it high time you come out boldly and let your stand known to them(I mean the so called in-laws). May almighty see you through.
Re: My Wife And Her Family Are Driving Me crazy by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jul 25, 2018
Marriage hard gan. I love single anytime anyday
Re: My Wife And Her Family Are Driving Me crazy by Nobody: 4:07am On Jul 26, 2018
omoelerin1:
Those in-laws must be Igbo. na their way.

Very very true. How u take know
Re: My Wife And Her Family Are Driving Me crazy by Equal2DeTask(m): 6:23am On Jul 26, 2018
Radiant1020:

I don't think so
Why
Re: My Wife And Her Family Are Driving Me crazy by Ikpongiton: 6:50am On Jul 27, 2018
TDonald:

Weyrey,Do i look like a woman
yes,you look like bobrisky.ole
Re: My Wife And Her Family Are Driving Me crazy by Coldfeets: 9:03am On Jul 27, 2018
djon78:
Story story story. Not let a woman control you indeed. Let me be honest with you, women hold ace in monogamous marriage.

If you are a weak man, that's your own problem. Me, no woman will ever be allowed to tell me what to do in my own house right from day ONE!!!

You may be proving strong man now, just wait till the children grow up. Some women can be so mean, they will totally poison the mind of their children.

You can only succeed in poisoning the minds of people who cannot think for themselves. Luckily for me, no child or children of mine will be unable to think for him or herself.

When you make the effort to school your child with LOGIC, rather than religion, you get the right thinking beings in the process.

The solution is pray that you marry a good woman and you treat your woman good. Your good seed will come back as a reward for you.

Sorry to disappoint you but a good woman doesn't exist.

What you have is actresses everywhere you go.

My game plan is to make a good actress out of my wife by making sure she acts according to the scripts I have personally written for her.

And if she doesn't like it...

Of course, she can always leave at any time and of course, I will get a new actress... tongue
Re: My Wife And Her Family Are Driving Me crazy by baldman: 3:16pm On Jul 27, 2018
Oh thanks! I did find and I am a very happy man now... not through Nairaland though.
NoToPile:

Nice one

By the way I remember your moniker from a thread sometimes back, (more than a year I think) did you find what you were seeking?
Re: My Wife And Her Family Are Driving Me crazy by NoToPile: 4:13pm On Jul 27, 2018
baldman:
Oh thanks! I did find and I am a very happy man now... not through Nairaland though.

Nice grin grin
Wish you guys the best.
Finding her is what matters not how you did.
Re: My Wife And Her Family Are Driving Me crazy by Mpomia: 10:21pm On Nov 22, 2021
If u are also going to instruct ur lawyer to file your divorce then why relocate her. You might as well surprise her with the bad news that u no longer want the marriage. As for the family, u gave urself up for the carcasses. Now it's time u act smart before they kill u.
Re: My Wife And Her Family Are Driving Me crazy by muheeb01(m): 11:57pm On Nov 22, 2021
Omoh trouble some inlaws file for the divorce if that's what going to give you peace of mind

Don't let jedijedi,weak Erection,Erectile dysfunction or premature ejaculation embarrass you and give u low self esteem and bruise your ego....let me be your correct agbo plug straigth from the source....it's what I know very well and I'm also using,pure natural herbs with natural ingredients,one come with coconut water concotion and the other one 43%alcohol, and the third one is original ibile BURANTASHI with special ingredients combined....and if it's underlying infections causing it,I have correct stds polyherbal flusher for you before you take solid erection herbs and afato.....dm me any one you want and you'll thank me later forever....

Check my signature and profile for my work and dm me
Re: My Wife And Her Family Are Driving Me crazy by sexy74(m): 5:56pm On Nov 23, 2021
sexy74:
how do you call a wife to order that insults and threathens you because you refuse to pick the brother that came to abuja without your consent?
Sincerely the young man gave room for all this and he should close the door to them all including his wife.
They want to reap where they never sowed.
If it where them will they tolarate it?

Re: My Wife And Her Family Are Driving Me crazy by efighter: 7:03pm On Nov 23, 2021
I am cruel. I know it myself. I pray for my friends and curse my enemies.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Extortion, Corruption At Ikoyi Marriage Registry / Lockdown Could Lead To 7 Million Unintended Pregnancies - UN / Calabar Lady Loses 2 Kids In Fire Outbreak After Sneaking Out To Meet Boyfriend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.