Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

"If I date a man for 3 months and I don’t cheat, then that’s my husband" - lady. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "If I date a man for 3 months and I don’t cheat, then that’s my husband" - lady. (32884 Views)

Why Our Girlfriends Don’t Cheat — Nigerian Military Officer / Married Men If You Must Cheat Then Do This..... / If I Date A Man For 3months And I Dont Cheat, Then He's My Destined Husband-lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "If I date a man for 3 months and I don’t cheat, then that’s my husband" - lady. by Edusouls(m): 2:51pm On Jul 25, 2018
chai i mercy not for the slay demon queen, but for the unfortunate man that she would jamm..his life would be in irrepairable tatters...
Re: "If I date a man for 3 months and I don’t cheat, then that’s my husband" - lady. by Riliwanb10: 2:54pm On Jul 25, 2018
grin

Re: "If I date a man for 3 months and I don’t cheat, then that’s my husband" - lady. by MissRaine69(f): 2:56pm On Jul 25, 2018
A prime example of messed up ideologies. So how many “husbands” as she gone through? As none have wifed her so far!

1 Like

Re: "If I date a man for 3 months and I don’t cheat, then that’s my husband" - lady. by udemzyudex(m): 3:05pm On Jul 25, 2018
If you don't cheat on him for 3 months and u later find out that he is cheating on you, will you still stay?
Re: "If I date a man for 3 months and I don’t cheat, then that’s my husband" - lady. by ameh99: 3:07pm On Jul 25, 2018
Olosho's taking over NL after the death of Bbnaija.

Re: "If I date a man for 3 months and I don’t cheat, then that’s my husband" - lady. by Rozaytee: 3:14pm On Jul 25, 2018
BedLam:
Blast her all you want. She's so real and self-aware of who she is.
her realness doesnt make.sense
Re: "If I date a man for 3 months and I don’t cheat, then that’s my husband" - lady. by Rozaytee: 3:16pm On Jul 25, 2018
Vested:
Hmm...
Use condoms all the time.
Best advice for any guy out there.

aswear ooo.....dis one go carry std full ground
Re: "If I date a man for 3 months and I don’t cheat, then that’s my husband" - lady. by Rozaytee: 3:17pm On Jul 25, 2018
tragergeorge:
if you a guy,you are like me and if you a girl, you are like her,,sex ain't no shit mehn ,,the earlier you realise is no big deal d better, have seen wonderful relationships where both parties cheat ,even marriage sef
and dat one na marriage abi..constant cheating?
Re: "If I date a man for 3 months and I don’t cheat, then that’s my husband" - lady. by rickyboss333: 3:19pm On Jul 25, 2018
Issafela:
>>

See More Pictures Of Her:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/07/if-i-date-a-man-for-3-months-and-i-dont-cheat-then-thats-my-destined-husband-nigerian-lady/

Oya clap for her, she's too much, what a great achievement...
Re: "If I date a man for 3 months and I don’t cheat, then that’s my husband" - lady. by joyagberekeme51: 3:27pm On Jul 25, 2018
wetin concern me

Re: "If I date a man for 3 months and I don’t cheat, then that’s my husband" - lady. by tragergeorge(m): 3:30pm On Jul 25, 2018
Rozaytee:
and dat one na marriage abi..constant cheating?
na d hypocrisy wen de happen lately come be marriage? Just 1week after marriage you go see some guys de run from guest house to guest house,,,abi na d one wen d recent girls de do ?? Marriage is fuuking over rated joor
Re: "If I date a man for 3 months and I don’t cheat, then that’s my husband" - lady. by Vested(m): 3:40pm On Jul 25, 2018
Rozaytee:
aswear ooo.....dis one go carry std full ground

And you know how many she and those guys don treat finish
Re: "If I date a man for 3 months and I don’t cheat, then that’s my husband" - lady. by Aguata1stson(m): 3:45pm On Jul 25, 2018
this one na cooperate career olosho

1 Like

Re: "If I date a man for 3 months and I don’t cheat, then that’s my husband" - lady. by BedLam: 4:10pm On Jul 25, 2018
Rozaytee:
In whose court ?
Re: "If I date a man for 3 months and I don’t cheat, then that’s my husband" - lady. by Peterpower211(m): 4:15pm On Jul 25, 2018
Mthceeew! Attention seeker
Re: "If I date a man for 3 months and I don’t cheat, then that’s my husband" - lady. by Curry30: 4:20pm On Jul 25, 2018
This one mumu never do. Special limited edition !
Re: "If I date a man for 3 months and I don’t cheat, then that’s my husband" - lady. by 1bunne4lif(m): 4:22pm On Jul 25, 2018
Issafela:
A Nigerian lady with the username @23rd_goddess took to her twitter page to reveal that if she date a man for 3 months and she doesn't cheat, then that’s her destined husband.

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/07/if-i-date-a-man-for-3-months-and-i-dont-cheat-then-thats-my-destined-husband-nigerian-lady/

CHEAT! CHEATER!! CHEATEST!!!
Re: "If I date a man for 3 months and I don’t cheat, then that’s my husband" - lady. by Pataricatering(f): 4:24pm On Jul 25, 2018
Impregnable101:
What do i call this one na undecided

Truth is, a woman having sex with different men is a slut but a man having sex with different woman is a "slut maker" wink
don’t worry ! All that is changing ! Very soon you won’t know the difference between slut and slut maker !
Re: "If I date a man for 3 months and I don’t cheat, then that’s my husband" - lady. by Pataricatering(f): 4:27pm On Jul 25, 2018
Rozaytee:
how does it not make sense ? She likes variety just like how guys like variety ! Just like how many girls like variety but because of male hypocrisy do the variety on the low- she is just honest ! I love the babe , abeg !

1 Like

Re: "If I date a man for 3 months and I don’t cheat, then that’s my husband" - lady. by newoffer: 4:45pm On Jul 25, 2018
Nollywood is where your Glory is.
Re: "If I date a man for 3 months and I don’t cheat, then that’s my husband" - lady. by Adefemiaderoju1: 5:05pm On Jul 25, 2018
Olosho
Re: "If I date a man for 3 months and I don’t cheat, then that’s my husband" - lady. by Impregnable101: 5:06pm On Jul 25, 2018
Pataricatering:
don’t worry ! All that is changing ! Very soon you won’t know the difference between slut and slut maker !
who is going to change it cheesy cheesy
Re: "If I date a man for 3 months and I don’t cheat, then that’s my husband" - lady. by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 25, 2018
Lolzz daughters of Karishika with ur gaping borehole t0t0 grin
Re: "If I date a man for 3 months and I don’t cheat, then that’s my husband" - lady. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 5:12pm On Jul 25, 2018
tragergeorge:
na d hypocrisy wen de happen lately come be marriage? Just 1week after marriage you go see some guys de run from guest house to guest house,,,abi na d one wen d recent girls de do ?? Marriage is fuuking over rated joor
.. Shutup if you don't ve money to marry and take care of her. All these broke men always speaking against marriage.
Re: "If I date a man for 3 months and I don’t cheat, then that’s my husband" - lady. by MosiPeterz(m): 5:16pm On Jul 25, 2018
QuitNotice:
sad

Abeg na well be that? Or which kind pit be that? grin
Re: "If I date a man for 3 months and I don’t cheat, then that’s my husband" - lady. by Livingstone124: 6:25pm On Jul 25, 2018
Naughty by nature and also a cheat by nature.
Re: "If I date a man for 3 months and I don’t cheat, then that’s my husband" - lady. by philcz(m): 6:31pm On Jul 25, 2018
dreamwords:
grin
see her face like staphylococcus aureus and ecoli
Bros you wicked o, please where is our page zero?

1 Like

Re: "If I date a man for 3 months and I don’t cheat, then that’s my husband" - lady. by fwndy: 6:47pm On Jul 25, 2018
useless talk from shameless fellow.
Re: "If I date a man for 3 months and I don’t cheat, then that’s my husband" - lady. by Burgerlomo: 6:52pm On Jul 25, 2018
Hoelosho cool
Re: "If I date a man for 3 months and I don’t cheat, then that’s my husband" - lady. by PropertyDeals(f): 7:09pm On Jul 25, 2018
50% Off! A rare Opportunity to
Own Christal Villa Queens Court
with CofO Shapati Lekki at N5m
+ Free Deed of Assignment.

For details/Inspection:

NIKE 07064401427
IYKE 08023963432
SAHEED 09066815852
ABIOLA 07036435999

Becoming a Landlord has been made easy!!
Re: "If I date a man for 3 months and I don’t cheat, then that’s my husband" - lady. by Franky9584(m): 7:34pm On Jul 25, 2018
a cheat is always a cheat...., if u can't do it now, u can't do it then....simple!
Re: "If I date a man for 3 months and I don’t cheat, then that’s my husband" - lady. by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 25, 2018
MosiPeterz:

Abeg na well be that? Or which kind pit be that? grin
You know nah grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Are You Presently Not Dating? / ABSU Student Proposed To His Girlfriend With Guitar On Campus (Photos) / The Number One Thing Women Hate The Most About Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.