Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,567 members, 7,820,048 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

"If I date a man for 3 months and I don’t cheat, then that’s my husband" - lady. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "If I date a man for 3 months and I don’t cheat, then that’s my husband" - lady. (32885 Views)

Why Our Girlfriends Don’t Cheat — Nigerian Military Officer / Married Men If You Must Cheat Then Do This..... / If I Date A Man For 3months And I Dont Cheat, Then He's My Destined Husband-lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "If I date a man for 3 months and I don’t cheat, then that’s my husband" - lady. by Aystarz: 2:07pm On Jul 25, 2018
dreamwords:
grin see her face like staphylococcus and ecoli

She does look more like the latter - shit!!!

1 Like

Re: "If I date a man for 3 months and I don’t cheat, then that’s my husband" - lady. by shivam5kumar4: 2:07pm On Jul 25, 2018
Re: "If I date a man for 3 months and I don’t cheat, then that’s my husband" - lady. by Vested(m): 2:08pm On Jul 25, 2018
Hmm...
Use condoms all the time.
Best advice for any guy out there.
Re: "If I date a man for 3 months and I don’t cheat, then that’s my husband" - lady. by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jul 25, 2018
leopard can never change spot.
your deed will eventually send the purported husband away
Re: "If I date a man for 3 months and I don’t cheat, then that’s my husband" - lady. by Manhood85(m): 2:08pm On Jul 25, 2018
Almost everybody in this country wants to be noticed, so i don't care on what she does.

1 Like

Re: "If I date a man for 3 months and I don’t cheat, then that’s my husband" - lady. by budusky05(m): 2:08pm On Jul 25, 2018
Okay, we don hear, interested guys take note.
Re: "If I date a man for 3 months and I don’t cheat, then that’s my husband" - lady. by YUSUFAALIKALI(m): 2:08pm On Jul 25, 2018
Hmmmm let me comment first,
Re: "If I date a man for 3 months and I don’t cheat, then that’s my husband" - lady. by tragergeorge(m): 2:09pm On Jul 25, 2018
BedLam:
Blast her all you want. She's so real and self-aware of who she is.
if you a guy,you are like me and if you a girl, you are like her,,sex ain't no shit mehn ,,the earlier you realise is no big deal d better, have seen wonderful relationships where both parties cheat ,even marriage sef
Re: "If I date a man for 3 months and I don’t cheat, then that’s my husband" - lady. by ElGood: 2:11pm On Jul 25, 2018
Must she say she an olosho
Re: "If I date a man for 3 months and I don’t cheat, then that’s my husband" - lady. by Sijo01(f): 2:11pm On Jul 25, 2018
Wasted entity angry
Re: "If I date a man for 3 months and I don’t cheat, then that’s my husband" - lady. by BedLam: 2:11pm On Jul 25, 2018
tragergeorge:
if you a guy,you are like me and if you a girl, you are like her,,sex ain't no shit mehn ,,the earlier you realise is no big deal d better, have seen wonderful relationships where both parties cheat ,even marriage sef
You know hypocrisy was discovered from this part of the world.
Re: "If I date a man for 3 months and I don’t cheat, then that’s my husband" - lady. by joganut(m): 2:12pm On Jul 25, 2018
[s]
Issafela:
A Nigerian lady with the username @23rd_goddess took to her twitter page to reveal that if she date a man for 3 months and she doesn't cheat, then that’s her destined husband.

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/07/if-i-date-a-man-for-3-months-and-i-dont-cheat-then-thats-my-destined-husband-nigerian-lady/

[/s]
Re: "If I date a man for 3 months and I don’t cheat, then that’s my husband" - lady. by ugolinze123(m): 2:14pm On Jul 25, 2018
she looks like a cheat
Re: "If I date a man for 3 months and I don’t cheat, then that’s my husband" - lady. by Oreofepeters: 2:19pm On Jul 25, 2018
�For God so loved Africans that He gave us dark skin, that whoever bleaches it shall not slay but have everlasting spots���
Re: "If I date a man for 3 months and I don’t cheat, then that’s my husband" - lady. by johnlvis(m): 2:21pm On Jul 25, 2018
Ok

Re: "If I date a man for 3 months and I don’t cheat, then that’s my husband" - lady. by Yinxies(f): 2:21pm On Jul 25, 2018
You are a disgrace to yourself
Re: "If I date a man for 3 months and I don’t cheat, then that’s my husband" - lady. by bonnyhope: 2:21pm On Jul 25, 2018
PROSTITUTE EVERYWHERE
Re: "If I date a man for 3 months and I don’t cheat, then that’s my husband" - lady. by innocential3032(m): 2:23pm On Jul 25, 2018
kwantinue
Re: "If I date a man for 3 months and I don’t cheat, then that’s my husband" - lady. by Klington: 2:25pm On Jul 25, 2018
Hoe
Re: "If I date a man for 3 months and I don’t cheat, then that’s my husband" - lady. by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 25, 2018
itiswellandwell:
Hahahahaha! My sincere sympathy to the remaining men this lady will waste their times and shatter their hearts cos lots of victims still dey for her as it will take years before she sees that her imaginary 3 months non cheating man. If you know, you know.

Cheap Samsung phones. Check my signature.

guys will like chop clean mouth cheesy
Re: "If I date a man for 3 months and I don’t cheat, then that’s my husband" - lady. by adesaeed2020: 2:26pm On Jul 25, 2018
donbachi:
You are to cheating,just as you cant do without make-up

You av badt mouth grin
Re: "If I date a man for 3 months and I don’t cheat, then that’s my husband" - lady. by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 25, 2018
doctore212:
She looks like a sex doll
Buhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha aaaaaaaaaaa ririririri....hahahahaaaa
Re: "If I date a man for 3 months and I don’t cheat, then that’s my husband" - lady. by tragergeorge(m): 2:29pm On Jul 25, 2018
BedLam:
You know hypocrisy was discovered from this part of the world.
na here you go see person turn relationship to ownership, cos we dating does not mean I own you or you own me,,we free to do whatever we like after all how we so sure we gonna end up being together forever ,I have lost better relationship so why is the present one gonna be a big deal

1 Like

Re: "If I date a man for 3 months and I don’t cheat, then that’s my husband" - lady. by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 25, 2018
Sometimes pesin go just wonder wetin pipu do wey village pipu use their life de do tiki-taka
Re: "If I date a man for 3 months and I don’t cheat, then that’s my husband" - lady. by MrPresident1: 2:31pm On Jul 25, 2018
The dignity of man will be ruthlessly re-established and all you entitled females will be put in your place.

Imagine the nonsense
Re: "If I date a man for 3 months and I don’t cheat, then that’s my husband" - lady. by engrjacuzzi: 2:33pm On Jul 25, 2018
it's possible she will be unfaithful in her marriage if she can't be faithful in relationships.
Re: "If I date a man for 3 months and I don’t cheat, then that’s my husband" - lady. by SirLakes: 2:34pm On Jul 25, 2018
Ride on, just share am come my hood u hear
Re: "If I date a man for 3 months and I don’t cheat, then that’s my husband" - lady. by Emycord: 2:36pm On Jul 25, 2018
women sef the other time it was one woman who boasted that ANY man that sleeps with her will be poor we recommend her to dangote since then the man has said he wants to marry she went into hiding. now this one is talking shit na financial woman be that o. GET WELL SOON NYMPHO
Re: "If I date a man for 3 months and I don’t cheat, then that’s my husband" - lady. by Sirpaul(m): 2:38pm On Jul 25, 2018
you go wicked small
dreamwords:
grin
see her face like staphylococcus aureus and ecoli

1 Like

Re: "If I date a man for 3 months and I don’t cheat, then that’s my husband" - lady. by donluclay(m): 2:44pm On Jul 25, 2018
I still donno what cheating is... undecided
Re: "If I date a man for 3 months and I don’t cheat, then that’s my husband" - lady. by ffredoo: 2:45pm On Jul 25, 2018
But which man will keep u as his main babe, u can only be a side chick in disguise. Lol....
Re: "If I date a man for 3 months and I don’t cheat, then that’s my husband" - lady. by emmie14: 2:45pm On Jul 25, 2018
Meaning you can't stay 3months without sex

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ABSU Student Proposed To His Girlfriend With Guitar On Campus (Photos) / The Number One Thing Women Hate The Most About Sex / Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.