Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

"If I date a man for 3 months and I don’t cheat, then that’s my husband" - lady. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "If I date a man for 3 months and I don’t cheat, then that’s my husband" - lady. (32886 Views)

Why Our Girlfriends Don’t Cheat — Nigerian Military Officer / Married Men If You Must Cheat Then Do This..... / If I Date A Man For 3months And I Dont Cheat, Then He's My Destined Husband-lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "If I date a man for 3 months and I don’t cheat, then that’s my husband" - lady. by tragergeorge(m): 8:47pm On Jul 25, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
.. Shutup if you don't ve money to marry and take care of her. All these broke men always speaking against marriage.
lol ,wat do you kW by taking care of her
Re: "If I date a man for 3 months and I don’t cheat, then that’s my husband" - lady. by segzyogondus(m): 8:58pm On Jul 25, 2018
Just talk saw market no dey sell for you like before so u wan dey do advertisement...; The funny thing be say one man go dey die to love and put you for house now as wife....
Re: "If I date a man for 3 months and I don’t cheat, then that’s my husband" - lady. by joshrare(m): 10:13pm On Jul 25, 2018
Just tell us you are loose, the fact that Nigeria president is dumb doesn't implied that Nigerians in general are daft
Re: "If I date a man for 3 months and I don’t cheat, then that’s my husband" - lady. by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 25, 2018
QuitNotice:
sad
Her pussy right now..... cheesy
Re: "If I date a man for 3 months and I don’t cheat, then that’s my husband" - lady. by Rollitout: 11:31pm On Jul 25, 2018

Re: "If I date a man for 3 months and I don’t cheat, then that’s my husband" - lady. by Nobody: 6:29am On Jul 26, 2018
One these tweet will be used against her during accusations. Dumb kids
Re: "If I date a man for 3 months and I don’t cheat, then that’s my husband" - lady. by XhosaNostra(f): 8:02am On Jul 26, 2018
Cheating doesn't make much sense to me because if you must cheat, then it means the person you're with doesn't tick all the boxes. Why waste time with them if they don't meet your expectations

Time is precious & so is freedom. Wouldn't wanna spend even a second of my life being anxious & hiding.

1 Like

Re: "If I date a man for 3 months and I don’t cheat, then that’s my husband" - lady. by Jaqenhghar: 8:22am On Jul 26, 2018
XhosaNostra:
Cheating doesn't make much sense to me because if you must cheat, then it means the person you're with doesn't tick all the boxes. Why waste time with them if they don't meet your expectations

Time is precious & so is freedom. Wouldn't wanna spend even a second of my life being anxious & hiding.
Hmmm. Interesting point. How os you? Where have u been

1 Like

Re: "If I date a man for 3 months and I don’t cheat, then that’s my husband" - lady. by XhosaNostra(f): 8:26am On Jul 26, 2018
Jaqenhghar:

Hmmm. Interesting point. How os you? Where have u been

Hi, stranger smiley

I have not been feeling well. Winter sniffles & all. But I'm much better now. You good?

1 Like

Re: "If I date a man for 3 months and I don’t cheat, then that’s my husband" - lady. by Jaqenhghar: 9:39am On Jul 26, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Hi, stranger smiley

I have not been feeling well. Winter sniffles & all. But I'm much better now. You good?
Im great. So sorry. Get wel soon smiley

1 Like

Re: "If I date a man for 3 months and I don’t cheat, then that’s my husband" - lady. by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 26, 2018
Jesse25:

Her pussy right now..... cheesy
grin

1 Like

Re: "If I date a man for 3 months and I don’t cheat, then that’s my husband" - lady. by XhosaNostra(f): 9:45am On Jul 26, 2018
Jaqenhghar:

Im great. So sorry. Get wel soon smiley

Yeah well, winter is almost over so better days are coming.
Glad you're OK smiley

1 Like

Re: "If I date a man for 3 months and I don’t cheat, then that’s my husband" - lady. by darichlife: 10:22am On Jul 26, 2018
Truth is many women of these days dont value relationships anymore, all they want is the pleasure and fun that comes with it cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: "If I date a man for 3 months and I don’t cheat, then that’s my husband" - lady. by Jaqenhghar: 11:18am On Jul 26, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Yeah well, winter is almost over so better days are coming.
Glad you're OK smiley
Im fine just the usual up and down. I owe you a call

1 Like

Re: "If I date a man for 3 months and I don’t cheat, then that’s my husband" - lady. by XhosaNostra(f): 11:29am On Jul 26, 2018
Jaqenhghar:

Im fine just the usual up and down. I owe you a call

Such is life, buddy.

I was actually thinking of giving you a call over the weekend. Say on Saturday?
You can't believe it, but I rarely load airtime on my phone. IDK what is it about making phone calls that I find so draining. On my phone it's only received calls lol. My cousin was even scolding me the other day saying it means if she doesn't call, I won't call. I'm trying to break this habit though. I just don't know how to because if there's no emergency or anything of importance I have to say, I don't see the point. But this time I think I owe you one for being a douchess. I honestly don't think I've been there for you the way you've been there for me & for that I owe you a thousand phone calls. That's a promise. Saturday.

I consider you one of the most important people in my life. I just wish I knew how to show it to you, instead of just knowing it in my heart cry
Re: "If I date a man for 3 months and I don’t cheat, then that’s my husband" - lady. by Jaqenhghar: 1:37pm On Jul 26, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Such is life, buddy.

I was actually thinking of giving you a call over the weekend. Say on Saturday?
You can't believe it, but I rarely load airtime on my phone. IDK what is it about making phone calls that I find so draining. On my phone it's only received calls lol. My cousin was even scolding me the other day saying it means if she doesn't call, I won't call. I'm trying to break this habit though. I just don't know how to because if there's no emergency or anything of importance I have to say, I don't see the point. But this time I think I owe you one for being a douchess. I honestly don't think I've been there for you the way you've been there for me & for that I owe you a thousand phone calls. That's a promise. Saturday.

I consider you one of the most important people in my life. I just wish I knew how to show it to you, instead of just knowing it in my heart cry
Oh wow. Thats really sweet of you. Dont be so hard on yourself . I can be like that too... mine is laziness though. We cool all the same. Ill send you my new no. Through facebook and we see grin

1 Like

Re: "If I date a man for 3 months and I don’t cheat, then that’s my husband" - lady. by XhosaNostra(f): 1:43pm On Jul 26, 2018
Jaqenhghar:

Oh wow. Thats really sweet of you. Dont be so hard on yourself . I can be like that too... mine is laziness though. We cool all the same. Ill send you my new no. Through facebook and we see grin

What a couple of misfits we are! tongue

Sure, I'll check my Facebook. Strange. I didn't even know you changed your number. Hope it's not for creepy reasons like having a stalker lol.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Are You Presently Not Dating? / ABSU Student Proposed To His Girlfriend With Guitar On Campus (Photos) / The Number One Thing Women Hate The Most About Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.