Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,136 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Ladies : (sex Isn't The Only Thing Your Man Wants) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies : (sex Isn't The Only Thing Your Man Wants) (584 Views)

What's The Worst Thing Your Lover Did To You After A Breakup? / The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? / What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies : (sex Isn't The Only Thing Your Man Wants) by Manson1(m): 6:44pm On Jul 25, 2018
These are the 2 major complaint ladies made about sex while in a
relationship
#1. After giving him my body, he left me..
#2. He left me because I refused to have sex with him..

#NOTE: Those who gives and those who refused to give are complaining...
( Whats the difference)

Sex isn't enough,its not the only thing you can offer a man.
If You Don't Have Anything To Offer A Man Outside Sex, Please remain Single...
Relationship is not buying and selling.
There are more to it than Doggy style, Missionary style, etc.

If sex was the only reason a guy ask u out,he will definately leave after he has achieve his aim,therefore,give him the impression to look beyond sex:so that even after the sex,he will still have a reason to hold on and keep loving you..

Men loves intelligent ladies...

Men loves ladies with ideas..

Men loves respectful ladies...

Sex is very cheap these days, anybody can buy it.
You need to build yourself beyond sex.
Leave make-ups and be a productive lady.

Men are looking for ladies with ideas and solution not those who paint their faces with different colours..

Ladies and gentlemen what's your take on this let's discuss.....

2 Likes

Re: Ladies : (sex Isn't The Only Thing Your Man Wants) by Randy100: 7:22pm On Jul 25, 2018
Good sex is very important in marriage. Sex leads and others follow.
Re: Ladies : (sex Isn't The Only Thing Your Man Wants) by Fidecoo(m): 7:23pm On Jul 25, 2018
Manson1:
These are the 2 major complaint ladies made about sex while in a
relationship
#1. After giving him my body, he left me..
#2. He left me because I refused to have sex with him..

#NOTE: Those who gives and those who refused to give are complaining...
( Whats the difference)

Sex isn't enough,its not the only thing you can offer a man.
If You Don't Have Anything To Offer A Man Outside Sex, Please remain Single...
Relationship is not buying and selling.
There are more to it than Doggy style, Missionary style, etc.

If sex was the only reason a guy ask u out,he will definately leave after he has achieve his aim,therefore,give him the impression to look beyond sex:so that even after the sex,he will still have a reason to hold on and keep loving you..

Men loves intelligent ladies...

Men loves ladies with ideas..

Men loves respectful ladies...

Sex is very cheap these days, anybody can buy it.
You need to build yourself beyond sex.
Leave make-ups and be a productive lady.

Men are looking for ladies with ideas and solution not those who paint their faces with different colours..

Ladies and gentlemen what's your take on this let's discuss.....

,,,,, Hmmmmm, true talk.
Re: Ladies : (sex Isn't The Only Thing Your Man Wants) by LuciferChristi: 7:26pm On Jul 25, 2018
Sex is the only thing I need from a woman.

What else can she offer?

1 Like

Re: Ladies : (sex Isn't The Only Thing Your Man Wants) by lekzee7555(m): 7:51pm On Jul 25, 2018
Good write up op

1 Like

Re: Ladies : (sex Isn't The Only Thing Your Man Wants) by Justbeingreal(m): 8:04pm On Jul 25, 2018
On point.

1 Like

Re: Ladies : (sex Isn't The Only Thing Your Man Wants) by tartar9(m): 8:32pm On Jul 25, 2018
In summary:

A man wants sex nd pre-sex grin
Re: Ladies : (sex Isn't The Only Thing Your Man Wants) by tartar9(m): 8:32pm On Jul 25, 2018
Re: Ladies : (sex Isn't The Only Thing Your Man Wants) by Biglittlelois(f): 8:47pm On Jul 25, 2018
Very intelligent write up

LuciferChristi:
Sex is the only thing I need from a woman.

What else can she offer?

You see, this is one of the guys that will come on here to insult and generalise, calling women whores, bla bla.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

“I Pay My Wife Upfront Before She Allows Me To Have Sex With Her” – Husband / What Is The Weirdest U V Caught A Lady Do / Why Can't His Joystick Service Me Fully?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.