Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,024 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

Inmessage Now A Den Of Prostitutes - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Inmessage Now A Den Of Prostitutes (24222 Views)

My Experience With Inmessage Girl Last Night. (guys Be Careful) / Life Inside Inmessage / How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inmessage Now A Den Of Prostitutes by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 26, 2018
This was what i discussed with a friend this evening...

A lot of girls out there arr sooo damaged... I believe it started from their families.. And finished by their friends.
Re: Inmessage Now A Den Of Prostitutes by Hisduchess(f): 9:26pm On Jul 26, 2018
Leetunechi:
I have bleeped some nice pusssies from that site. cheesy grin

see them
Re: Inmessage Now A Den Of Prostitutes by Hisduchess(f): 10:36pm On Jul 26, 2018
Tunagee:
What is happening to our Nigerian ladies? Rather than be creative and try to be someone in life by using their acquired skills as graduate to solve problems in the society and make money for themselves, they are lazying about using the social media to do prostitution up and down.

Please visit inmessage social app and 95% of young Nigerian ladies there are offering u pussies and boobs photos live to attract men for hookups, all for money. Why then go to higher institutions to become graduate? Has Nigeria gone this bad that our ladies can't think with their brains again and become responsible people in the society? I mean, we have female pilots doing great in Nigeria; we have Nigerian female writers; we have successful Nigerian female business CEOs; top notch female event managers, top female bloggers, female fashion designers and responsible Nigerian female lecturers and professors.

But why prostitute? Don't Nigerian ladies have feminine pride anymore? Has it gone so bad that every dick is now entering their pussies. Do these ladies still feel like human after all manners of diccks have entered that same pussiees, and all manners of men have turned them to dogs since they have decided to turn their beautiful selves to doggs?? Do these Nigerian girls still feel like they worth anything in this life? Don't they feel like they are just a walking corpse that can get HIV/AIDs and die at anytime? Why are they making themselves a sacrificial lambs for men?

In future when they settle down and start having children(that's if they do) do they still feel like responsible mothers and mummies after all they did to themselves at younger age? I really pity our unmarried young guys and men as virtually 8 out of every 10 young Nigerian ladies now is into prostitution due to their weak brains.
there is no excuse for prostitution.I still maintain that is longer throat and wanting to live beyond ur means that leads prostitution no other reason.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inmessage Now A Den Of Prostitutes by obekediamondfuto(m): 11:36pm On Jul 26, 2018
MaGenT77:
You did not complete the cycle
Then they become "feminists" "feminists' activist" "women freedom fighters" grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

bro the cycle is endless

it's an endless loop!! those that will become freedom fighters and those that will marry simply out of family and peer pressure.... those that will refuse to marry and later start regretting while sleeping in prayer houses for a miracle, those that will never marry and start advising young girls that men are thrash.... forgetting that both were meant to survive TOGETHER.......

those that carry gender equality on their head whilst expecting u to pay for their lunch/meal @ every date.... yet what a man can do a woman can better.

it's like saying what ur legs can do, ur hands can do better, or ur eyes can do better...... pathetic.

both are equally Important and very relevant in their areas of influence and expertise and should not be in competition with one another cos their measuring variables and stations are different......

SMH BRO it's really pathetic

2 Likes

Re: Inmessage Now A Den Of Prostitutes by Ugosample(m): 12:10am On Jul 27, 2018
DaFlash:
it all had to do with the system. Baad economy, low standard of living, and a failing or even a failed state if i must say. Similar case of example is that of the USSR states after post warsaw pact thoses states under communism were very poor thus lead to many women in those countries in prostitution and Indecency film, and men into crime. When the country is very bad people must do what it takes to survive. So dontt blame them. Blame the system of governance.
you are right tho when the economy collapses, all manners of vices are expected

5 Likes

Re: Inmessage Now A Den Of Prostitutes by Ugosample(m): 12:11am On Jul 27, 2018
OldBeer:
Op if you read economics in school, you would know that the principles of supply and demand is governing that situation.
It is because they have olosho men in bounteous supply, that is why it seems almost every girl is going into it.
If men decide to totally ignore them, they will find another way to make money.
But since there are men willing to chook, of course, there will be women ever ready to open.

To give you a simple formula that you won't forget:
Olosho Men= demand pusssy --------> eq (1)
Olosho Women = supply pusssy -----> eq (2)

Let's break it down by eliminating olosho:
Olosho Men = demand pusssy
Olosho women = supply pusssy

You have:
Men = demand pusssy
Women = supply pusssy

Solving further, by eliminating pusssy, indicates that
Men demand while Women supply.
This is the basic foundation of every successful market.
Equation balanced

That is the sum total of the game.

So heap the blame on both the men and women.

good analogy tho
Re: Inmessage Now A Den Of Prostitutes by Ugosample(m): 12:15am On Jul 27, 2018
obekediamondfuto:

U r very very fortunate, u should be thankful cos the remnants are very very "unmarriable" with just very very few legible and marriage -able ones.

what we see these days ehn, my brother it's disheartening and discouraging.

u can't blame the guys as well, it's in nature of a carnal man to have libido, they are all created like that.... it's the enabling ability to reproduce after the commandment to multiply...... that's the motive.

the means on the other hand, has been so saturated beyond it's natural limit..... mind u, the motive has been there from time memorial, only that for u to sleep with so many people... u might need to Wed them officially (except of course, u r not caught).
so the means was strongly guarded against unauthorised access, which is not the case today.

9 out of ten ladies are willing to bed u for a few shillings..... most of them will bill u outrightly without blinking or breaking a sweat, making the means unnecessarily accessible by all and sundry.

the 1 out of the ten which translates to 10percent includes lesbians, loyal married/courting women(out of love and respect for the spouse ), loyal married women(out of love for the children), loyal married women (out of fear of reputational damage), the emotionless, the underage and unused tear rubber and the overage/ outdated
what sort of rubbish talk is that
don't blame the guys? ?

Are you saying that guys were made not to have self control?

In case you don't know, SO MANY MEN got married as virgins back in the day BY CHOICE

The value system has changed, and that is really what is to blame
Re: Inmessage Now A Den Of Prostitutes by obekediamondfuto(m): 6:03am On Jul 27, 2018
Ugosample:
what sort of rubbish talk is that
don't blame the guys? ?

Are you saying that guys were made not to have self control?

In case you don't know, SO MANY MEN got married as virgins back in the day BY CHOICE

The value system has changed, and that is really what is to blame

OK sir, u can blame the man.

but just before u pass blame round, take sometime and analyse the functions of a gatekeeper, and why his role is so important so u don't blame guys that go to a cinema to watch a movie and they were allowed inside even though all of them were below 16 and the movie is rated 18+

if u still wanna blame the guys after this then go ahead.
what we can blame guys for plenty.... but this is not one of them.

someone's daughter suddenly starts opening legs anyhow and u start blaming the guys entering in and out anyhow....... SMH, firstly the girl should be blamed, then her parents before the value chain system, before the socioeconomic vices, before the government then the President. it's a ripple effect and I see no "guys" space there, IMHO they are the victims afterall they will be called mobsters, monsters, wicked people, demeanors etc for eating a cake that was made open to the public and free to air

2 Likes

Re: Inmessage Now A Den Of Prostitutes by Leetunechi: 6:50am On Jul 27, 2018
Hisduchess:

see them
It's now a crime to patronise a costumer
Re: Inmessage Now A Den Of Prostitutes by Ugosample(m): 8:21am On Jul 27, 2018
obekediamondfuto:

OK sir, u can blame the man.

but just before u pass blame round, take sometime and analyse the functions of a gatekeeper, and why his role is so important so u don't blame guys that go to a cinema to watch a movie and they were allowed inside even though all of them were below 16 and the movie is rated 18+

if u still wanna blame the guys after this then go ahead.
what we can blame guys for plenty.... but this is not one of them.

someone's daughter suddenly starts opening legs anyhow and u start blaming the guys entering in and out anyhow....... SMH, firstly the girl should be blamed, then her parents before the value chain system, before the socioeconomic vices, before the government then the President. it's a ripple effect and I see no "guys" space there, IMHO they are the victims afterall they will be called mobsters, monsters, wicked people, demeanors etc for eating a cake that was made open to the public and free to air

this your analogy tho undecided

It does not make sense

didn't the man make moves before she opened the leg.

or did she just open leg and wait for anyone to enter?

why is a man making moves on a woman who is not his wife?

Didn't his religion (whether Christian or Muslim) forbid it?

In the old days where they get caught, wouldn't both of them be disgraced?
or killed in the case of the mosaic law?

Men should be trained to have self control, women should be trained same.

it's the stupid misogynist culture that exists in underdeveloped countries like yours that promotes excusing men and shaming women for the same act that they comitted (fornication)
Re: Inmessage Now A Den Of Prostitutes by obekediamondfuto(m): 8:22am On Jul 27, 2018
Ugosample:

this your analogy tho undecided

It does not make sense

Men should be trained to have self control, women should be trained same.

it's the stupid misogynist culture that exists in underdeveloped countries like yours that promotes excusing men and shaming women for the same act that they comitted (fornication)

OK oh oga, what a bird can do, a fish can do better
Re: Inmessage Now A Den Of Prostitutes by Ugosample(m): 8:25am On Jul 27, 2018
obekediamondfuto:

OK oh oga, what a bird can do, a fish can do better

Re: Inmessage Now A Den Of Prostitutes by Nobody: 8:27am On Jul 27, 2018
DaFlash:
it all had to do with the system. Baad economy, low standard of living, and a failing or even a failed state if i must say. Similar case of example is that of the USSR states after post warsaw pact thoses states under communism were very poor thus lead to many women in those countries in prostitution and Indecency film, and men into crime. When the country is very bad people must do what it takes to survive. So dontt blame them. Blame the system of governance.

There's no excuse good enuf to go into crime and prostitution.

Ain't u seen in this same bad economy people are buyin cars and houses everyday?

1 Like

Re: Inmessage Now A Den Of Prostitutes by DaFlash: 10:13am On Jul 27, 2018
SUEX:

There's no excuse good enuf to go into crime and prostitution.

Ain't u seen in this same bad economy people are buyin cars and houses everyday?
my brother many people are suffering beyond unimaginably thinking, if you look outside very well, we just have to pray and thank God for grace, luck and favour .

3 Likes

Re: Inmessage Now A Den Of Prostitutes by yemmit90: 10:43am On Jul 27, 2018
DaFlash:

This is only sensible comment i read here. Majority of these girls are not that lucky to have parents or any relatives to assit them, therefore doing runz to survive. Trust me alot of them wont go into this shit if they have other means to survive. The funny thing is that, most of you guys wont give them your 1kobo or simply ask them to go and find job to do if they come to you for help.

Nigeria economy is simply bad to the extent that even graduates now are finding it difficult to get 20k jobs. Menial jobs are not even easier to get these days as there are many jobless people who are ready to take as low as 1k per day as labourer.

Besides, while you are here condemming them, some educated ones among them has used the proceed of their trade to established themself in a big way. The fact is that, where there is high rate of poverty, people use whetever within their capacity to survive.

Dont blame the girls, blame the society that breed them.

5 Likes

Re: Inmessage Now A Den Of Prostitutes by MaGenT77: 2:06pm On Jul 27, 2018
rotflmao
obekediamondfuto:

bro the cycle is endless

it's an endless loop!! those that will become freedom fighters and those that will marry simply out of family and peer pressure.... those that will refuse to marry and later start regretting while sleeping in prayer houses for a miracle, those that will never marry and start advising young girls that men are thrash.... forgetting that both were meant to survive TOGETHER.......

those that carry gender equality on their head whilst expecting u to pay for their lunch/meal @ every date.... yet what a man can do a woman can better.

it's like saying what ur legs can do, ur hands can do better, or ur eyes can do better...... pathetic.

both are equally Important and very relevant in their areas of influence and expertise and should not be in competition with one another cos their measuring variables and stations are different......

SMH BRO it's really pathetic
Re: Inmessage Now A Den Of Prostitutes by KingCassy(m): 2:31pm On Jul 27, 2018
Lolzz worst being that they will write no hook ups pls but chat them up and ask for hook up, the will gladly tell you price.... If your babe is on that platform then sorry my brother grin grin

You've got ITunes or Amazon gift card to sell, you need mtn data at #600/gb and #1200/2gb, you have airtime you want to convert to cash?? Check out my Nairaland thread https://www.nairaland.com/4515770/kobohub-itunes-mtn-data-se

2 Likes

Re: Inmessage Now A Den Of Prostitutes by nkwuocha: 4:34pm On Jul 27, 2018
obekediamondfuto:

U r very very fortunate, u should be thankful cos the remnants are very very "unmarriable" with just very very few legible and marriage -able ones.

what we see these days ehn, my brother it's disheartening and discouraging.

u can't blame the guys as well, it's in nature of a carnal man to have libido, they are all created like that.... it's the enabling ability to reproduce after the commandment to multiply...... that's the motive.

the means on the other hand, has been so saturated beyond it's natural limit..... mind u, the motive has been there from time memorial, only that for u to sleep with so many people... u might need to Wed them officially (except of course, u r not caught).
so the means was strongly guarded against unauthorised access, which is not the case today.

9 out of ten ladies are willing to bed u for a few shillings..... most of them will bill u outrightly without blinking or breaking a sweat, making the means unnecessarily accessible by all and sundry.

the 1 out of the ten which translates to 10percent includes lesbians, loyal married/courting women(out of love and respect for the spouse ), loyal married women(out of love for the children), loyal married women (out of fear of reputational damage), the emotionless, the underage and unused tear rubber and the overage/ outdated

where do you people see such carnal ladies
believe me,even as a married man i see virtuous ladies almost all the time,i noticed they are too ''ordinary'' that men usually ignore them and drive off to meet slay queens.I dont have problem with seeing good women.I think your environment is faulty.My observations though.

2 Likes

Re: Inmessage Now A Den Of Prostitutes by obekediamondfuto(m): 5:14pm On Jul 27, 2018
nkwuocha:

where do you people see such carnal ladies
believe me,even as a married man i see virtuous ladies almost all the time,i noticed they are too ''ordinary'' that men usually ignore them and drive off to meet slay queens.I dont have problem with seeing good women.I think your environment is faulty.My observations though.

please where do u stay?
u see virtuous women? Bro those are not virtuous, they are mainly make shift..... we also see them all the time...
the diff between me and u is I see thru all the charade and pretense...... only a select few and I mean a select few..... like 1percent of all those u see and talk about are really true to the bone.

all it takes is a confident guy and the right mood...which of course is the comfortability of your companionship in financial terms. A pair of keys also work wonders... just jingle them like u just don't care and when asked about ur car just smile and say "don't worry"

6 Likes

Re: Inmessage Now A Den Of Prostitutes by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 27, 2018
As usual, i will only post a qoute.

2 Likes

Re: Inmessage Now A Den Of Prostitutes by nkwuocha: 2:34pm On Jul 28, 2018
obekediamondfuto:

please where do u stay?
u see virtuous women? Bro those are not virtuous, they are mainly make shift..... we also see them all the time...
the diff between me and u is I see thru all the charade and pretense...... only a select few and I mean a select few..... like 1percent of all those u see and talk about are really true to the bone.

all it takes is a confident guy and the right mood...which of course is the comfortability of your companionship in financial terms. A pair of keys also work wonders... just jingle them like u just don't care and when asked about ur car just smile and say "don't worry"

unfortunately i know women and their gimmicks.For a man that knows what he wants i can tell you sincerely that i have seen very good women.Simple ladies and down to earth.Thats why i ask where do you meet your women.My wife today is a friends ex girlfriend.He was fooling her,while i was targeting her.As soon as he married a slay queen,4 months later i married my wife.

Truth is,there re many good ladies.Its unfortunate that majority of Nigeria men just love flashy things.The way they love luxury cars when they have money is the way they choose their women.And we know luxury cars are expensive and really hard to maintain.A little negligence to keep up and you find your self finding buyers out of frustration.

2 Likes

Re: Inmessage Now A Den Of Prostitutes by moststylish(m): 8:29pm On Jul 28, 2018
nkwuocha:

unfortunately i know women and their gimmicks.For a man that knows what he wants i can tell you sincerely that i have seen very good women.Simple ladies and down to earth.Thats why i ask where do you meet your women.My wife today is a friends ex girlfriend.He was fooling her,while i was targeting her.As soon as he married a slay queen,4 months later i married my wife.

Truth is,there re many good ladies.Its unfortunate that majority of Nigeria men just love flashy things.The way they love luxury cars when they have money is the way they choose their women.And we know luxury cars are expensive and really hard to maintain.A little negligence to keep up and you find your self finding buyers out of frustration.
you mean your friend was actually sleeping with your wife then.

3 Likes

Re: Inmessage Now A Den Of Prostitutes by nkwuocha: 10:11pm On Jul 28, 2018
moststylish:

well....it seems so grin
Re: Inmessage Now A Den Of Prostitutes by nkwuocha: 8:59am On Dec 26, 2018
moststylish:

Of course!
So I shouldn't marry her because a friend dated her?It took him almost 6 years to conceive.I got my my wife knocked up soon as the traditional was done.Im not out for those Guys code rubbish boys do.Im wired psychologically to go after what I want at any cost.
Re: Inmessage Now A Den Of Prostitutes by Ugosample(m): 10:49am On Sep 24, 2019
nkwuocha:

Of course!
So I shouldn't marry her because a friend dated her?It took him almost 6 years to conceive.I got my my wife knocked up soon as the traditional was done.Im not out for those Guys code rubbish boys do.Im wired psychologically to go after what I want at any cost.

I have to say

I am impressed
Re: Inmessage Now A Den Of Prostitutes by cyberguy72(m): 1:01pm On Sep 24, 2019
Tunagee:
What is happening to our Nigerian ladies? Rather than be creative and try to be someone in life by using their acquired skills as graduate to solve problems in the society and make money for themselves, they are lazying about using the social media to do prostitution up and down.

Please visit inmessage social app and 95% of young Nigerian ladies there are offering u pussies and boobs photos live to attract men for hookups, all for money. Why then go to higher institutions to become graduate? Has Nigeria gone this bad that our ladies can't think with their brains again and become responsible people in the society? I mean, we have female pilots doing great in Nigeria; we have Nigerian female writers; we have successful Nigerian female business CEOs; top notch female event managers, top female bloggers, female fashion designers and responsible Nigerian female lecturers and professors.

But why prostitute? Don't Nigerian ladies have feminine pride anymore? Has it gone so bad that every dick is now entering their pussies. Do these ladies still feel like human after all manners of diccks have entered that same pussiees, and all manners of men have turned them to dogs since they have decided to turn their beautiful selves to doggs?? Do these Nigerian girls still feel like they worth anything in this life? Don't they feel like they are just a walking corpse that can get HIV/AIDs and die at anytime? Why are they making themselves a sacrificial lambs for men?

In future when they settle down and start having children(that's if they do) do they still feel like responsible mothers and mummies after all they did to themselves at younger age? I really pity our unmarried young guys and men as virtually 8 out of every 10 young Nigerian ladies now is into prostitution due to their weak brains.
Badoo too
Re: Inmessage Now A Den Of Prostitutes by Nobody: 12:00am On Sep 25, 2019
Lol....I didn't know about the app until I downloaded it myself, all the messages I got from guys was "hello dear..hookup, how much per night" ,I was like wtf, it got to a point I had to put "I'm not here for hookups" on my bio...after that I got a message from several guys asking me why I'm there if I'm not for hookups. It dawned on me that it was an e-prostitution site and I uninstalled it. Like someone stated up there, it's all about the demands....

1 Like

Re: Inmessage Now A Den Of Prostitutes by Jollof123: 3:40pm On Sep 25, 2019
Nmahgood:
Lol....I didn't know about the app until I downloaded it myself, all the messages I got from guys was "hello dear..hookup, how much per night" ,I was like wtf, it got to a point I had to put "I'm not here for hookups" on my bio...after that I got a message from several guys asking me why I'm there if I'm not for hookups. It dawned on me that it was an e-prostitution site and I uninstalled it. Like someone stated up there, it's all about the demands....

The app is not on playstore...what's the name to search for on playstore to download it
Re: Inmessage Now A Den Of Prostitutes by fergieboy: 3:54pm On Sep 25, 2019
Lol op na just Nigerian inmessage o or probably Ghana too

When I use the app to travel to Canada and USA,I was Impressed with the ladies there..

Just few fake profile and normal Girls

But naija own

All of them na olosho.. Me wey like to have a decent chat online.. The moment you type hi they will tell you do you want short time or day break grin

4 Likes

Re: Inmessage Now A Den Of Prostitutes by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 25, 2019
Jollof123:

The app is not on playstore...what's the name to search for on playstore to download it

Instamessage
Re: Inmessage Now A Den Of Prostitutes by Jollof123: 12:38am On Sep 26, 2019
Nmahgood:

Instamessage

Thanks alot
Re: Inmessage Now A Den Of Prostitutes by Nobody: 10:58am On Oct 11, 2019
Nmahgood:
lol me too o,I downloaded it ,the kind of reply I got shocked me,always hookup hookup,I had to Google search it,this thread came up as a result lol,now I know waguan

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Celebrity Tattoo Artist Bizzyaski Blasts Deadbeat Dads / Will You Tell Your Friend His Wife Is Dating Your Boss? / Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.