Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,175 members, 7,811,419 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:17 AM

Inmessage Now A Den Of Prostitutes - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Inmessage Now A Den Of Prostitutes (24224 Views)

My Experience With Inmessage Girl Last Night. (guys Be Careful) / Life Inside Inmessage / How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inmessage Now A Den Of Prostitutes by poweredcom(m): 5:02pm On Nov 01, 2019
Tunagee:
What is happening to our Nigerian ladies? Rather than be creative and try to be someone in life by using their acquired skills as graduate to solve problems in the society and make money for themselves, they are lazying about using the social media to do prostitution up and down.

Please visit inmessage social app and 95% of young Nigerian ladies there are offering u pussies and boobs photos live to attract men for hookups, all for money. Why then go to higher institutions to become graduate? Has Nigeria gone this bad that our ladies can't think with their brains again and become responsible people in the society? I mean, we have female pilots doing great in Nigeria; we have Nigerian female writers; we have successful Nigerian female business CEOs; top notch female event managers, top female bloggers, female fashion designers and responsible Nigerian female lecturers and professors.

But why prostitute? Don't Nigerian ladies have feminine pride anymore? Has it gone so bad that every dick is now entering their pussies. Do these ladies still feel like human after all manners of diccks have entered that same pussiees, and all manners of men have turned them to dogs since they have decided to turn their beautiful selves to doggs?? Do these Nigerian girls still feel like they worth anything in this life? Don't they feel like they are just a walking corpse that can get HIV/AIDs and die at anytime? Why are they making themselves a sacrificial lambs for men?

In future when they settle down and start having children(that's if they do) do they still feel like responsible mothers and mummies after all they did to themselves at younger age? I really pity our unmarried young guys and men as virtually 8 out of every 10 young Nigerian ladies now is into prostitution due to their weak brains.

True o I found dis site below shame ful and the inmessage tin don Taya me if I visit am I de pity many girls and guys wey de carry girls for head these days
Re: Inmessage Now A Den Of Prostitutes by Jollof123: 3:49pm On Nov 08, 2019
Nmahgood:

Instamessage

Ok thanks...which other app can one download that works like the instamessage
Re: Inmessage Now A Den Of Prostitutes by poweredcom(m): 1:44pm On Jun 22, 2020
That how they do now days and you can also see Dem here

Re: Inmessage Now A Den Of Prostitutes by Okoroawusa: 1:53pm On Jun 22, 2020
Prostitution in diverse forms is as old as humanity.
This your analysis is a waste of time. Men n women are prostitutes since time immemorial.
Re: Inmessage Now A Den Of Prostitutes by Mezidon: 5:08pm On Sep 09, 2020
Inmessage not logging in again
Seems app has been blocked
Re: Inmessage Now A Den Of Prostitutes by Kingsean(m): 10:33pm On Sep 10, 2020
Mezidon:

Yeah i noticed that as well. The app has been abandoned it seems
Re: Inmessage Now A Den Of Prostitutes by Kingsean(m): 2:34pm On Sep 13, 2020
Mezidon:

The app is working again

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Will You Tell Your Friend His Wife Is Dating Your Boss? / Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her / How Do You Finger A Girl? And How Do You Suck Girl's Breast?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.