Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,427 members, 7,808,527 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:03 PM

Disintegration, A Neglected Solution To Nation’s Challenges ― Senator Adeyeye - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Disintegration, A Neglected Solution To Nation’s Challenges ― Senator Adeyeye (18343 Views)

2023: Presidency Not For Tinubu's Type - Senator Adeyeye / 2023: Osinbajo Is The Chosen Man Of The Moment - Senator Adeyeye / 2023: SWAGA Will Save APC From Embarrassing Defeat - Senator Adeyeye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Disintegration, A Neglected Solution To Nation’s Challenges ― Senator Adeyeye by tensazangetsu20(m): 8:13pm On Jul 27, 2018
Ugosample:

The problem is that IF Nigeria splits, it CANNOT split into just north and south.

It will break into pieces

The thing is that the north has been suffering from neglect, But I see things have started changing, with the M illennials there modernising

But those guys really need to get their acts together

especially the north west
Yeah they are modernising alright with fulani herdsmen boko Haram and the other new one what's the name. If you read comments on Facebook from their so called graduates you would vomit lipsrsealed

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Disintegration, A Neglected Solution To Nation’s Challenges ― Senator Adeyeye by Ziggylady(f): 8:13pm On Jul 27, 2018
Sharpshooota:
Splendid....

While SE and SS senators are there mopping like fools

Well iI dont know about SS but Senator Abaribe is being hunted and slammed with all sorts of gestapo charges by buhari/APC for aligning with Nnamdi Kanu..Its fair to say the SEs are doing something about this disintegration tningy....no matter how little...

As for Senator Adeyeye,take him and his tribe serious concerning this disintegration brouhaha at your peril.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Disintegration, A Neglected Solution To Nation’s Challenges ― Senator Adeyeye by Hydrolysis(m): 8:15pm On Jul 27, 2018
Ugosample:

counter what I wrote with sensible points and not silly comment
it's not about starting a debate with you because that will be a waste of time to someone that do not know what's on ground

4 Likes

Re: Disintegration, A Neglected Solution To Nation’s Challenges ― Senator Adeyeye by Ugosample(m): 8:17pm On Jul 27, 2018
tensazangetsu20:

Yeah they are modernising alright with fulani herdsmen boko Haram and the other new one what's the name. If you read comments on Facebook from their so called graduates you would vomit lipsrsealed

it's unfortunate

Failure of governance
Re: Disintegration, A Neglected Solution To Nation’s Challenges ― Senator Adeyeye by Sharpshooota: 8:17pm On Jul 27, 2018
Ziggylady:

WI dont know about SS but Senator Abaribe is being hunted and slammed with all sorts of gestapo charges by buhari/APC for aligning with Nnamdi Kanu..Its fair to say the SEs aee doing something about this disintegration tningy....no matter how little...

As for Senator Adeyeye,take him and his tribe serious concerning this disintegration brouhaha at your peril.

Aligning with Nnamdi kanu is not same as talking about disintegration.... In the chamber, its actually the opposite

2 Likes

Re: Disintegration, A Neglected Solution To Nation’s Challenges ― Senator Adeyeye by Ugosample(m): 8:18pm On Jul 27, 2018
Hydrolysis:

it's not about starting a debate with you because that will be a waste of time to someone that do not know what's on ground

Okay sir

Ezigbo mmadu

you know what is on ground grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disintegration, A Neglected Solution To Nation’s Challenges ― Senator Adeyeye by tensazangetsu20(m): 8:20pm On Jul 27, 2018
Ugosample:

it's unfortunate

Failure of governance
This same people come out half baked and illiterate and take over all federal institutions and they still want to rule. Just take your time and watch a senate sitting and watch a northern senator speak. This are the same people you think Nigeria will be better with? lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Disintegration, A Neglected Solution To Nation’s Challenges ― Senator Adeyeye by Ugosample(m): 8:21pm On Jul 27, 2018
tensazangetsu20:

did you know how boko haram started?

The fulani herders and farmers clashing is the failure of the govt too.

Because Even if Nigeria is split, if thr fundamental isdues are not handled, they will still cross the border and enter

The north is NOT a monolith as you guys erroneously believe it to be.

Anyways

2 Likes

Re: Disintegration, A Neglected Solution To Nation’s Challenges ― Senator Adeyeye by tensazangetsu20(m): 8:21pm On Jul 27, 2018
Ugosample:

it's unfortunate

Failure of governance
This same people come out half baked and illiterate and take over all federal institutions and they still want to rule. Just take your time and watch a senate sitting and watch a northern senator speak. This are the same people you think Nigeria will be better with? lipsrsealed producing failed nincompoops and morons as leaders.

3 Likes

Re: Disintegration, A Neglected Solution To Nation’s Challenges ― Senator Adeyeye by smileyoo: 8:21pm On Jul 27, 2018
phase1:
What he is saying is the same commonsensical principle Biafrans have preaching- 'The country is not working simply seperate let everyone go home and start afresh.' No they won't.

He has made a good point, but as yorubas who are known globally to be double-faced, can they walk the talk? I don't think so.

blame the selfish northern oligarchy, not the helpless yorubas. even the opc people 've been clamouring for oduduwa republic, just as ipob 've been clamouring for biafra. but both 're actually helpless to actualise it. the north that's benefiting so much from the fraud struchure called federalism 'll always resist genuine restructure. for now the north seems to determine the fate of nigeria, so blame the north.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Disintegration, A Neglected Solution To Nation’s Challenges ― Senator Adeyeye by verygudbadguy(m): 8:21pm On Jul 27, 2018
Ziggylady:

WI dont know about SS but Senator Abaribe is being hunted and slammed with all sorts of gestapo charges by buhari/APC for aligning with Nnamdi Kanu..Its fair to say the SEs aee doing something about this disintegration tningy....no matter how little...

Dear Ziggylady,

With due respect, if we are going to deliberate on the way forward out of this problem we have found ourselves, we would have to drop these tribalistic views. I am Yoruba. I don't do name calling like some of you do. Even if our not-so-civilized parents told us different lullaby about one another to cause hatred amongst us, Igbo and Yoruba, are we going to keep acting uncivilized?

We need to deliberate like adults, educated folks

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Disintegration, A Neglected Solution To Nation’s Challenges ― Senator Adeyeye by tensazangetsu20(m): 8:23pm On Jul 27, 2018
Ugosample:

did you know how boko haram started?

The fulani herders and farmers clashing is the failure of the govt too.

Because Even if Nigeria is split, if thr fundamental isdues are not handled, they will still cross the border and enter

The north is NOT a monolith as you guys erroneously believe it to be.

Anyways

Cross a well manned border with tall walls and snipers everywhere. Besides it's so easy to spot them as they don't even look and speak as others.

7 Likes

Re: Disintegration, A Neglected Solution To Nation’s Challenges ― Senator Adeyeye by Ugosample(m): 8:24pm On Jul 27, 2018
tensazangetsu20:

This same people come out half baked and illiterate and take over all federal institutions and they still want to rule. Just take your time and watch a senate sitting and watch a northern senator speak. This are the same people you think Nigeria will be better with? lipsrsealed producing failed nincompoops and morons as leaders.

Half baked graduates and ignorance is a NATIONAL PROBLEM.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Disintegration, A Neglected Solution To Nation’s Challenges ― Senator Adeyeye by Ugosample(m): 8:26pm On Jul 27, 2018
tensazangetsu20:

Cross a well manned border with tall walls and snipers everywhere. Besides it's so easy to spot them as they don't even look and speak as others.
well manned border my black arse

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Disintegration, A Neglected Solution To Nation’s Challenges ― Senator Adeyeye by verygudbadguy(m): 8:30pm On Jul 27, 2018
Ugosample:

Half baked graduates and ignorance is a NATIONAL PROBLEM.
Thank you. The earlier we start seeing some of these problems as macro and not limited to a particular region, the better.

No region has monopoly of violence, hate, aggression, talent, resources or wealth. I was a pro- one Nigeria but I have come to a realization that we can't work as a people. Our upbringing and mentality are different. It will make better sense if we can disintegrate peacefully like its done in the civilized climes like Britain.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Disintegration, A Neglected Solution To Nation’s Challenges ― Senator Adeyeye by autchies(m): 8:32pm On Jul 27, 2018
potoX:
You guys proposed it for your selfish motives so as to grab the oil in the Niger delta

You can lie,that is easy propaganda,please take the oil and give us freedom. Please I beg of u.igbos don't care about oil but we care about lives

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Disintegration, A Neglected Solution To Nation’s Challenges ― Senator Adeyeye by tossie101(f): 8:32pm On Jul 27, 2018
Ziggylady:

Well iI dont know about SS but Senator Abaribe is being hunted and slammed with all sorts of gestapo charges by buhari/APC for aligning with Nnamdi Kanu..Its fair to say the SEs aee doing something about this disintegration tningy....no matter how little...

NNE iji okWu biko

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disintegration, A Neglected Solution To Nation’s Challenges ― Senator Adeyeye by jozee8: 8:33pm On Jul 27, 2018
You wouldn't see people like sarrki, MANNANQRI abi waitin be that him name sef
To contribute something here oo but just mention Buhari now or APC and see

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Disintegration, A Neglected Solution To Nation’s Challenges ― Senator Adeyeye by TheAlchemist: 8:33pm On Jul 27, 2018
I believe because we have failed to practice true federalism, this is why the chant for disintegration is on the increase.
We need to ensure less concentration of power at the center and allow all federating unit to develop at their own pace, without interference from Abuja.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disintegration, A Neglected Solution To Nation’s Challenges ― Senator Adeyeye by Ziggylady(f): 8:35pm On Jul 27, 2018
tossie101:

NNE iji okWish biko

Dalu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disintegration, A Neglected Solution To Nation’s Challenges ― Senator Adeyeye by Buffalowings3(m): 8:36pm On Jul 27, 2018
janellemonae:
And he's from my state. Let me go and read more about senator Adeyeye. I love him already.

I suspect aregbesola shares these same views. What with changing the name of the state, asking for identity cards and starting the annual SW youth conference in Osogbo.

So monae Na lesbian
I weak for am
Re: Disintegration, A Neglected Solution To Nation’s Challenges ― Senator Adeyeye by buchai: 8:39pm On Jul 27, 2018
election in Nigeria is like a red sea it divide the country a lot with no meaningful development after the election begging for unity comes in.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disintegration, A Neglected Solution To Nation’s Challenges ― Senator Adeyeye by tiwiex(m): 8:42pm On Jul 27, 2018
Patrioticooduan:

I already love this. We need more of him in our land. I still think it is better to split sha but I am happy with this news.
Seun, lalasticlala, mynd44 front page
I met the senator when he was in the house of reps under OBJs government. Awesome and interesting fellow. His wife is the current DG of NAFDAC. Something is definitely not right about our system. He sounded this progressive back then. He just went quiet due to reasons best known to him. Thank God he has found his voice. The system is actually not working. It can do way better than this but some people just don't want to work out the inevitable. Sad indeed.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disintegration, A Neglected Solution To Nation’s Challenges ― Senator Adeyeye by Ugosample(m): 8:47pm On Jul 27, 2018
verygudbadguy:

Thank you. The earlier we start seeing some of these problems as macro and not limited to a particular region, the better.

No region has monopoly of violence, hate, aggression, talent, resources or wealth. I was a pro- one Nigeria but I have come to a realization that we can't work as a people. Our upbringing and mentality are different. It will make better sense if we can disintegrate peacefully like its done in the civilized climes like Britain.

Britain did not disintegrate o

Who told you that

Upbringing and mentality difference is not enough to scatter the country

The different states in America have different mentality
They are NOT the same

Utah na Mormon state

California na liberal/freestyle state

The deep south has more conservative people etc

Yet they are still together working it out

I believe eventually Nigeria will become a loose federation

But the old generation have to die first

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disintegration, A Neglected Solution To Nation’s Challenges ― Senator Adeyeye by Ugosample(m): 8:48pm On Jul 27, 2018
TheAlchemist:
I believe because we have failed to practice true federalism, this is why the chant for disintegration is on the increase.
We need to ensure less concentration of power at the center and allow all federating unit to develop at their own pace, without interference from Abuja.

this really is the solution to Nigeria's problem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Disintegration, A Neglected Solution To Nation’s Challenges ― Senator Adeyeye by selfmade22: 8:50pm On Jul 27, 2018
honestly buhari is a blessing to Nigerians, Just imaging the defection and remember when some house member were climbing gate and shouting ' CHANGE ', well i wish God could allow somebody like Jona' to come and lead this country AGAIN to the promise land,

1 Like

Re: Disintegration, A Neglected Solution To Nation’s Challenges ― Senator Adeyeye by verygudbadguy(m): 8:53pm On Jul 27, 2018
Ugosample:

Britain did not disintegrate o

Who told you that

Upbringing and mentality difference is not enough to scatter the country

That's not what I am insinuating man. Brexit, referendum that happened in Scotland. Those are what I am referring to.

If we want to disintegrate like I suggested, we should toll the path of the civilised like Britain. They vote peacefully on every vital decision that would affect the populace at large.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Disintegration, A Neglected Solution To Nation’s Challenges ― Senator Adeyeye by Ugosample(m): 8:56pm On Jul 27, 2018
verygudbadguy:

That's not what I am insinuating man. Brexit, referendum that happened in Scotland. Those are what I am referring to.

If we want to disintegrate like I suggested, we should toll the path of the civilised like Britain. They vote peacefully on every vital decision that would affect the populace at large.

fair enough

But we have a vast ignorant and unexposed population

will they understand the consequence of what they are voting for?

How about we have a reakurt check

let us really weigh what we stand to gain and lose from both staying together and splitting into smaller countries

Then we make our decision on that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Disintegration, A Neglected Solution To Nation’s Challenges ― Senator Adeyeye by verygudbadguy(m): 9:03pm On Jul 27, 2018
Ugosample:

fair enough

But we have a vast ignorant and unexposed population

will they understand the consequence of what they are voting for?

How about we have a reakurt check

let us really weigh what we stand to gain and lose from both staying together and splitting into smaller countries

Then we make our decision on that
A large fraction of the problem we are encountering is as a result of lack of education in some parts of the country. The government/ politicians are not helping matters. They are the reason we hate ourselves so much. They introduced religious/ ethnic sentiments into politics for their selfish gains.

Now, my brother from the east sees me as a traitor while we also see them as greedy. In the real sense, I may not have had any reason to form such opinion in the first place except for hear say.

7 Likes

Re: Disintegration, A Neglected Solution To Nation’s Challenges ― Senator Adeyeye by UncleJudax(m): 9:07pm On Jul 27, 2018
Simbrixton:
dont you think igbos are contributing to the problem i promised not to comment on tribal issues as i heal myself of the scourge of tribalism but to be objective if igbos didn't migrate in large numbers outside Igboland secession would have been easy if we yorubas had the wealth igbos had we would have seceeded long time ago
Igbos had to move because after the civil war, FG failed to implement the so called RRR.

A break up (best option) will happen but I reckon it will take time, and might be bloody.

1 Like

Re: Disintegration, A Neglected Solution To Nation’s Challenges ― Senator Adeyeye by FisifunKododada: 9:11pm On Jul 27, 2018
Nigeria will NEVER NEVER break up. And here is why:

EVERY NIGERIAN (because of religion) believe there they will make it eventually. They believe Allah (or Jesus) will eventually bring them to prosperity.

Of course, this is a delusion of the highest order since MOST NIGERIANS DIE IN POVERTY ANYWAY. But Religion has turned 200 million of people to spiritual zombies.

1 Like

Re: Disintegration, A Neglected Solution To Nation’s Challenges ― Senator Adeyeye by maasoap(m): 9:14pm On Jul 27, 2018
phase1:
What he is saying is the same commonsensical principle Biafrans have preaching- 'The country is not working simply seperate let everyone go home and start afresh.' No they won't.

He has made a good point, but as yorubas who are known globally to be double-faced, can they walk the talk? I don't think so.

This is why you're always alone. Why would any true born of Yoruba race trust you with this kind mindset, mentality and utterances? Banjo trusted you, he paid with his life by execution at the order of Ojukwu, the rebel leader who ran away in woman skirt and blouse.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Commends 2 Security Men For Returning Bag Of Dollars / Buhari Emerges Unopposed, Faces APC Affirmation Primary In October / Adams Oshiomhole: Obasanjo Travelled More Than Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.