Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,065 members, 7,956,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:02 AM

If Wishes Comes True, What Would Be Yours - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Wishes Comes True, What Would Be Yours (5584 Views)

It's True, What We Say Can Land Us In Problem / If wishes were horse. A day in my boring life as I wish I could find a rich man / If Wishes Did Come True (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Wishes Comes True, What Would Be Yours by DonroxyII: 8:26pm On Aug 12, 2018
I wish the world is in my palms. Also Wish to tour all tourist attractions across the globe .... I wanna visit the whole world and space and come back oooo grin

I wish I can see the Entire Universe grin
Re: If Wishes Comes True, What Would Be Yours by Homeboiy: 8:31pm On Aug 12, 2018
wish I have magic powers
Re: If Wishes Comes True, What Would Be Yours by chinochizzy: 10:18pm On Aug 12, 2018
Wish am shorter sad
Re: If Wishes Comes True, What Would Be Yours by ManBeast: 11:38pm On Aug 12, 2018
gonkin:

Forget time travel, immortality or immunity
Just give me the abilities of vandal savage. Really wanna live for ever
You won be like Vandal abi, make you bring another katakata come dis world..... the nuclear weapons threats and killings wey dey dis world never do u, u won bring another mayhem come here.

Make thander scatter dat your wish.
Re: If Wishes Comes True, What Would Be Yours by Diamond23(f): 11:57pm On Aug 12, 2018
wished all ma hrt desires come to past embarassed
Re: If Wishes Comes True, What Would Be Yours by gonkin(m): 7:30am On Aug 13, 2018
ManBeast:
You won be like Vandal abi, make you bring another katakata come dis world..... the nuclear weapons threats and killings wey dey dis world never do u, u won bring another mayhem come here.

Make thander scatter dat your wish.

Haha, someone gets the memo.
Re: If Wishes Comes True, What Would Be Yours by Nobody: 7:45am On Aug 13, 2018
All deaths of corrupt political parties in an instance.
Re: If Wishes Comes True, What Would Be Yours by eROCK247(m): 6:32pm On Sep 28, 2018
I wish to meet you in person Biglittlelois
Re: If Wishes Comes True, What Would Be Yours by Biglittlelois(f): 6:35pm On Sep 28, 2018
eROCK247:
I wish to meet you in person Biglittlelois

kiss kiss kiss
Re: If Wishes Comes True, What Would Be Yours by victorian(f): 7:57pm On Sep 28, 2018
I wish am a very handsome drop dead smashing wealthy young Arabian Prince with properties and oil wells in my name. Lemme be the only heir to my parents cool

I for happy dieeee! cheesy
Re: If Wishes Comes True, What Would Be Yours by adaksbullet: 10:29pm On Sep 28, 2018
I which everybodies his known,speeked and writed eglish like me cool
Re: If Wishes Comes True, What Would Be Yours by realtalk19: 3:25am On Sep 29, 2018
Biglittlelois:
Just as the topic says, we all have some fantasy we wish can come to pass,

Me, i wish i never turned down a guy that truly loved me, i finished the university before he got admission, today he is married, i wish i never snubbed him, who knows, it could have been me with him

Second is, i wish to be the president of the world, if there would ever be one, i want to control the so called WORLD POWERS

Lets have fun guys, share yours

Lalasticlala

I wished I chose a more responsible and caring partner i.e successful home

I wished I didn't come from a broken home. I wished my mum and dad stayed together forever.

1 Like

Re: If Wishes Comes True, What Would Be Yours by Biglittlelois(f): 5:31pm On Sep 29, 2018
realtalk19:

I wished I didn't come from a broken home. I wished my mum and dad stayed together forever.

This is deep!! it's well dear.

1 Like

Re: If Wishes Comes True, What Would Be Yours by MissJoy29(f): 6:52pm On Sep 29, 2018
*I wish I could erase some of my past mistakes

*I wish to be more serious with my life especially Spiritually, academically and financially.

*I wish some of those experiences didn't harden me.
Re: If Wishes Comes True, What Would Be Yours by Nobody: 7:34pm On Sep 29, 2018
I have nothing to wish, my life is pretty good

2 Likes

Re: If Wishes Comes True, What Would Be Yours by NNAMDIII(m): 1:40am On Feb 03, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Me, i wish i never turned down a guy that truly loved me, i finished the university before he got admission, today he is married, i wish i never snubbed him, who knows, it could have been me with him

Second is, i wish to be the president of the world, if there would ever be one, i want to control the so called WORLD POWERS

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
I wish to become the greatest General in the world

1 Like

Re: If Wishes Comes True, What Would Be Yours by Stargurl20(f): 10:46am On Feb 03, 2019
I wish to b successful in all my endeavors, a philanthropic, joy giver, useful towards my religion, have a happy family n make my parents n family proud.
Re: If Wishes Comes True, What Would Be Yours by Nobody: 12:42pm On Feb 03, 2019
IntrovertedK:
If wishes were horses lipsrsealed i'd always wake up beside Pearl Cardy every morning. I'd disturb her every evening just so i can hear her voice and tickle her all day long so that she can smile at me. That smile, that voice, oh gosh.

If brokeness had lemme be maybe lipsrsealed Poverty e no go better for you o in Jesus name.
your last paragraph got me laughing
Re: If Wishes Comes True, What Would Be Yours by Dukeolumidemans(m): 3:49am On Feb 22, 2019
realtalk19:

Hey don't let it get to u. Keep ur head up and u will make it.
I came from a broken home too. Born without a silver spoon but I never lost discipline and focus of who I want to be.
Today am rich and a blessing to thousands of people both within and outside the country...

Never give up!!! Remember Happy people focus on what they have, Unhappy people focus on what is missing...

1 Like

Re: If Wishes Comes True, What Would Be Yours by Dukeolumidemans(m): 3:58am On Feb 22, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

I want to be a Billionaire on or before am 50yrs.

Secondly some of the people who know me, call me Superman because of alot of reasons. I am human but would love to be Superman ..
Re: If Wishes Comes True, What Would Be Yours by realtalk19: 9:47pm On Feb 23, 2019
Dukeolumidemans:

Hey don't let it get to u. Keep ur head up and u will make it.
I came from a broken home too. Born without a silver spoon but I never lost discipline and focus of who I want to be.
Today am rich and a blessing to thousands of people both within and outside the country...

Never give up!!! Remember Happy people focus on what they have, Unhappy people focus on what is missing...

tanks bro.i appriciate
Re: If Wishes Comes True, What Would Be Yours by princessConfy(f): 10:03pm On Feb 23, 2019
I wish to get married to a man that won't cheat, beat, lie to me. that will love me for real.
I wish I can own my own business.....
Re: If Wishes Comes True, What Would Be Yours by doctore212(m): 10:05pm On Feb 23, 2019
I wish my roommate never stole my sex doll last year.
Re: If Wishes Comes True, What Would Be Yours by LoRdCaT(m): 10:15pm On Feb 23, 2019
Biglittlelois:

May the force make it come to pass wink
The force in DC comics?

Please don't pretend to be familiar with what you have no idea about. grin
Re: If Wishes Comes True, What Would Be Yours by coolzeal(m): 10:22pm On Feb 23, 2019
It is my wish to take away 100 kids from the street and give them better life and quality education.

1 Like

Re: If Wishes Comes True, What Would Be Yours by Nobody: 10:25pm On Feb 23, 2019
I have no wishes....
Re: If Wishes Comes True, What Would Be Yours by Nobody: 10:27pm On Feb 23, 2019
MissJoy29:
*I wish I could erase some of my past mistakes

*I wish to be more serious with my life especially Spiritually, academically and financially.

*I wish some of those experiences didn't harden me.
stop wishing..

.I wish this and that..
Re: If Wishes Comes True, What Would Be Yours by Divay22(f): 10:30pm On Feb 23, 2019
Mine are too many..
Life sucks mehn sad
Re: If Wishes Comes True, What Would Be Yours by Fidelismaria: 10:59pm On Feb 23, 2019
I wish to be GOD

So I can finally erase Homo sapiens from face of the earth

I wish to cause an extinction event that will wipe out all life from earth

If only wishes were horses everyone would be dead right now

grin grin

1 Like

Re: If Wishes Comes True, What Would Be Yours by ourkobo: 10:59pm On Feb 23, 2019
Lol
Re: If Wishes Comes True, What Would Be Yours by MissJoy29(f): 10:45am On Feb 24, 2019
futurist369:
stop wishing..

.I wish this and that..
If only you have eyes....the title of the thread would have prevented you from mentioning me like this.
Re: If Wishes Comes True, What Would Be Yours by Omoluabi16(m): 11:07am On Feb 24, 2019
Divay22:
Mine are too many..
Life sucks mehn sad
Life doesn't. Some situations do, and that too shall pass so cheerap. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

(FIRST UNSEEN PART) Moment The Cheating Wife Was Caught On Bed with her lover / Because I Shaved My Beard , All The Love From Women Has Died / Best Breakup Ever!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.