Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,100 members, 7,953,350 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:51 PM

If Wishes Comes True, What Would Be Yours - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Wishes Comes True, What Would Be Yours (5581 Views)

It's True, What We Say Can Land Us In Problem / If wishes were horse. A day in my boring life as I wish I could find a rich man / If Wishes Did Come True (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Wishes Comes True, What Would Be Yours by Divay22(f): 11:20am On Feb 24, 2019
Omoluabi16:
Life doesn't. Some situations do, and that too shall pass so cheerap. smiley
Yeah right
Happy Sunday!
Re: If Wishes Comes True, What Would Be Yours by Omoluabi16(m): 11:25am On Feb 24, 2019
Divay22:
Yeah right Happy Sunday!
thanks dear! same to you. hope you go church?
Re: If Wishes Comes True, What Would Be Yours by Divay22(f): 11:46am On Feb 24, 2019
Omoluabi16:
thanks dear! same to you. hope you go church?
Nah.. And you?
Re: If Wishes Comes True, What Would Be Yours by pointblank247(m): 11:49am On Feb 24, 2019
A lady I dated is now a popular musician in Nigeria ,she begged me to marry her but I refused because she was too much of an olosho. Now my wish is that she was not into runs and that I married her
Re: If Wishes Comes True, What Would Be Yours by Satan66(m): 12:10pm On Feb 24, 2019
If I had the ability to wish 3 wishes I'd wish for;
The power to control time itself.
The power of superman.
The ability of a God
Re: If Wishes Comes True, What Would Be Yours by WiseStarr(m): 12:54pm On Feb 24, 2019
Three things i wished for,Wisdom,fame and Money..........If i have all those,every other thing will surely follow
Re: If Wishes Comes True, What Would Be Yours by Omoluabi16(m): 4:52pm On Feb 24, 2019
Divay22:
Nah.. And you?
Nope. I didn't go too.
Re: If Wishes Comes True, What Would Be Yours by BronzeMajik(f): 5:07pm On Feb 24, 2019
I wish I could recover lost time, there are some things I wish I had done about 7-8 years ago.

1 Like

Re: If Wishes Comes True, What Would Be Yours by Deicide: 5:21pm On Feb 24, 2019
Simple, i wanna live forever cool i wanna be there when the Aliens visit us, watching the end of humanity, watvh the planet earth die lipsrsealed, watch how interstellar travel would be achieved, travel to another planet to continue my immortal existence cool till the end of time finally watch the BIG crunch.....
Re: If Wishes Comes True, What Would Be Yours by holuwasheyiWGP(m): 6:45pm On Feb 24, 2019
I wish I could just leave school, and get into a football academy where I will be trained for a year. I would be 21 by then and a professional contract with any football team. Football has been the only thing that I'm good at,that I wanna be great at
Re: If Wishes Comes True, What Would Be Yours by immaculate1234(m): 6:51pm On Feb 24, 2019
Gaspardd:
Wish that everybody wud be rich.
.on point
Re: If Wishes Comes True, What Would Be Yours by IamPlato(m): 6:59pm On Feb 24, 2019
Biglittlelois:

grin grin
so You Are Power Hungry
Re: If Wishes Comes True, What Would Be Yours by Biglittlelois(f): 7:02pm On Feb 24, 2019
IamPlato:
so You Are Power Hungry

I am oo, I want to be known round the world for something positive.

Can you give me a link where I can download thriller novels for free, I miss reading novels.
Re: If Wishes Comes True, What Would Be Yours by IamPlato(m): 7:03pm On Feb 24, 2019
victorian:
A mega rich and powerful queen. smiley
UyaiIncomparabl come And See Your Friend's Wish
Re: If Wishes Comes True, What Would Be Yours by IamPlato(m): 7:05pm On Feb 24, 2019
Biglittlelois:

I am oo, I want to be known round the world for something positive.

Can you give me a link where I can download thriller novels for free, I miss reading novels.
www.okadabooks.com is the place for you...
Re: If Wishes Comes True, What Would Be Yours by kelish(f): 7:05pm On Feb 24, 2019
I wish to be force be reckon with, this strong hurricane that would cut across the whole world positively. A blessing to anything that crosses with mua.
Re: If Wishes Comes True, What Would Be Yours by IamPlato(m): 7:06pm On Feb 24, 2019
Me i Wish I Can Just Have Sense even If Its Small Sense
Re: If Wishes Comes True, What Would Be Yours by Biglittlelois(f): 7:10pm On Feb 24, 2019
IamPlato:
www.okadabooks.com is the place for you...

Okay thanks.
Re: If Wishes Comes True, What Would Be Yours by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:38pm On Feb 24, 2019
I wish to stay young forever....

Control the forces of the earthwink
Re: If Wishes Comes True, What Would Be Yours by ImaIma1(f): 8:49pm On Feb 24, 2019
To move into my dream place this month.
Re: If Wishes Comes True, What Would Be Yours by dwizzed(m): 8:57pm On Feb 24, 2019
I'd wish for more wishes ���....Let's say 50 more
Re: If Wishes Comes True, What Would Be Yours by smeag0l(m): 11:48pm On Mar 20, 2019
I could replace that guy, you know!
Biglittlelois:
Just as the topic says, we all have some fantasy we wish can come to pass,

Me, i wish i never turned down a guy that truly loved me, i finished the university before he got admission, today he is married, i wish i never snubbed him, who knows, it could have been me with him

Second is, i wish to be the president of the world, if there would ever be one, i want to control the so called WORLD POWERS

Lets have fun guys, share yours

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Re: If Wishes Comes True, What Would Be Yours by badadvice(f): 12:08am On Mar 21, 2019
I wish to shag biglittlelois.
Re: If Wishes Comes True, What Would Be Yours by JamesRiley(m): 6:49am On Mar 21, 2019
I need jeff bezoz + bill gates + pablo escobar + floyd mayweather+ cr7's money...infact it wont be enough to solve my problem. I think i have to takw that of Vladimir putin, trump, dr.dre, jay z n beyonce then i am ok
Re: If Wishes Comes True, What Would Be Yours by Nobody: 3:37pm On Mar 30, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Me, i wish i never turned down a guy that truly loved me, i finished the university before he got admission, today he is married, i wish i never snubbed him, who knows, it could have been me with him

Second is, i wish to be the president of the world, if there would ever be one, i want to control the so called WORLD POWERS

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
''If wishes comes true''... Which Uni. did you attend?
Re: If Wishes Comes True, What Would Be Yours by SeriousPartner(f): 6:37pm On Mar 30, 2019
To become a Registered Nurse in USA.
Re: If Wishes Comes True, What Would Be Yours by WiseStarr(m): 6:24pm On Apr 01, 2019
princessConfy:
I wish to get married to a man that won't cheat, beat, lie to me. that will love me for real.
I wish I can own my own business.....
do you really wish for that? if yes,I can make your dreams come true
Re: If Wishes Comes True, What Would Be Yours by millionboi2: 6:28pm On Apr 01, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
I will wish we knack like fowal
Re: If Wishes Comes True, What Would Be Yours by united442(m): 9:11pm On Apr 01, 2019
i wish to be consistent in serving God..

i wish to be spiritually, emotionally, academically and financially balance..

i wish to have a beautiful woman,standing by each other, get married to her, have beautiful kids, a wonderful and awesome home.
Re: If Wishes Comes True, What Would Be Yours by codeSavant: 10:19pm On Apr 01, 2019
that I will have 100% control over my emotions
Re: If Wishes Comes True, What Would Be Yours by luvyaself95(m): 10:32pm On Apr 01, 2019
I wish to be successful, love by everyone and be hero to the world
Re: If Wishes Comes True, What Would Be Yours by CheedyJ(m): 12:01am On Apr 02, 2019
I wish I had taken my soccer skills seriously who knows wat might av bin..

I wish I never had sex wen I did..
I wish Naija cud b better for us all..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I’m Having Great Sex With My Boss But Something Just Doesn’t Feel Right... / Stop Being Kind To Women! / Watch Sex Video Of These Naija Lovers Getting In The Mood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.