Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,044 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:14 PM

So Queenbelle Is A Guy? And A 17 Year Old Kid - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So Queenbelle Is A Guy? And A 17 Year Old Kid (1121 Views)

Missing 17-Year-Old Girl Found In A Hotel In Port Harcourt / Guy And Lady Do Crazy Dance That Got People Slamming Them / Shocking Whatsapp Conversation Between A Guy And His Married Ex-girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Queenbelle Is A Guy? And A 17 Year Old Kid by Rextizzle(m): 7:59am On Nov 07, 2018
Hahahahaha, you see and a moronic Asslicker was licking her his ass thinking it's a Female. cheesy

This is a lesson to those small boys here that keep licking asses of any moniker that has the F on it, and also sending PM's.
Re: So Queenbelle Is A Guy? And A 17 Year Old Kid by KanielOutis92: 8:04am On Nov 07, 2018
So is that all we get?? I mean where's the proof backing up your claim?...Soured stew!
Re: So Queenbelle Is A Guy? And A 17 Year Old Kid by Rextizzle(m): 9:01am On Nov 07, 2018
KanielOutis92:
So is that all we get?? I mean where's the proof backing up your claim?...Soured stew!
Nonsense! read the thread where he was busted.
Re: So Queenbelle Is A Guy? And A 17 Year Old Kid by Nobody: 1:40pm On Nov 07, 2018
Most Nairanders are really jobbless and fo*lish, I swear. How can you create a thread because of a "17 old boy"? Even if the moniker is owned by a lady, why must you stvpid tramps be creating threads upandan because of one silly olosho?
Stvpid people!

Note: Choosing to quote me confirms my point. Will gladly ignore you.

1 Like

Re: So Queenbelle Is A Guy? And A 17 Year Old Kid by Rextizzle(m): 2:54pm On Nov 07, 2018
ClixMaster:
Most Nairanders are really jobbless and fo*lish, I swear. How can you create a thread because of a "17 old boy"? Even if the moniker is owned why must you stvpid tramps be creating threads upandan because of one silly olosho?
Stvpid people!

Note: Choosing to quote me confirms my point. Will gladly ignore you.
May thunder strike your black balls to smithereens. grin
Re: So Queenbelle Is A Guy? And A 17 Year Old Kid by meobizy(f): 4:32pm On Dec 14, 2020
It’s just another day on Nairaland.

(1) (Reply)

The Biggest Boobs In The World...**see PHOTOS** / My Sister Likes It In Nigeria / Between My Girlfriend And My Applicant Girlfriend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.