Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,215 members, 7,829,357 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Please Help A Brother! I Seriously Need Advice On This Issue - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help A Brother! I Seriously Need Advice On This Issue (1333 Views)

Please Guys I Seriously Need Your Input On This / I Seriously Need A Husband, Don't Be Afraid To Approach Me - Police Officer / Between My Dad And My Brother, I Don’t Know Who Is Responsible For My Pregnancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help A Brother! I Seriously Need Advice On This Issue by Chidex1508: 11:46am On Apr 20, 2019
Hello Romancelanders, please I'd like to have your opinions I have talked about this issue with a lot of people but still it's not working out, I had to open A new account to hide my identity.

My girlfriend And I have been dating for a year plus now, We love each other so much but her love is bigger than mine I won't deny, But the problem is she is too Emotionally demanding and gets angry too easily and reacts over unnecessary things that are not worth it She cries at every little misunderstanding and every little thing And She always like to win at every single thing be it arguments or actions it pisses me off though I still loved her so much with all these.
But Then in January Her best friend boyfriend started chatting with her and kept pressuring her that it's her He loves not the friend He stay's in Canada though, and they started dating online, exchanging nude pictures and videos Then her best friend noticed and told me about it then I check through her whatsapp and found out it's true I kept it to myself then she noticed I started acting strange and she locked her door one day and asked me to tell her why I have changed i couldn't control it I asked her if she is dating another guy 3 time's she said No! Then I told her everything she kept begging and begging me I refused and broke up with her.
But then what baffles me is she has never cheated on me before I know her very well I know guy's that have enough money and affluence that she has snubbed constantly so am surprised why this, But then I have to let her go because of her Attitudes that eats me up not really because of the chat. Then along the line of the break up I fell in love with another Girl I have known for sometime she loves me as well and She gives me peace of mind more than this girl I just broke up with but then I can tell that The one I broke up with loves me more than she does but she doesn't give me peace of mind. Since I broke up with my ex girlfriend She has been begging me to forgive her she has called all my friends to beg me she has talked to all my Neighbors to beg me she even changed location since I kept rejecting her to know if she can forget about me but still she can't get over me she even lost her phone because of me she have Slim down because of this issue Honestly, I still feel pity for her considering her kind of person I still have feelings for her though not like before and would love to put the issue behind us but I keep remembering all I read in the chat, and all her emotional demanding issue's and her too much believe for fantasies I will feel really hurt, never been so heartbroken and so tolerative of a woman like that but then am In love with another girl already I can't hurt her even though I know her love might not be strong as that of this my ex

She's been really down and said I should take my time to think through, I have done that but she wouldn't take No for an Answer am scared because she now knows the new girl She keeps begging and crying for me everywhere. Please do I do she have attempted suicide a couple of times because of this issue if not for close friends intervention.

Please I need matured advice on how to handle this issue Don't mind my typographical errors.

CC: Rocktation, farano
Re: Please Help A Brother! I Seriously Need Advice On This Issue by Nobody: 12:15pm On Apr 20, 2019
Re: Please Help A Brother! I Seriously Need Advice On This Issue by SageMK: 12:22pm On Apr 20, 2019
That's alot to take in.

Bro —
Your ex is emotionally blackmailing you.
Don't even think about running back to her.

She had her chance and she blew it.
Let her cry and wail — just turn a blind eye.

Don't believe all that hogwash about her love for you.
Someone that betrayed both her boyfriend and bestie.

About her suicidal tendencies, there is nothing concrete you can do about it. Just keep praying that your friends keep intervening. And don't forget to delete her contact!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help A Brother! I Seriously Need Advice On This Issue by iTearHerToto: 12:24pm On Apr 20, 2019
You were dating, molesting and fvcking a toddlerangry you are supposed to be arrested, tortured and prosecuted..
Thank your stars you escaped.
Re: Please Help A Brother! I Seriously Need Advice On This Issue by LordKO(m): 12:40pm On Apr 20, 2019
She's an egoist, her inherent possessiveness says it all. Don't allow her back into your life if you value your sanity in particular and well-being in general. Her type is both obsessive and caring - the latter is good but the former isn't - and they're the most perfidious of all human beings, so they'll always consciously or unconsciously mete out pernicious act against others around them no matter how dear they hold you/you are to them. Don't allow her calmness and self-effacement to deceive you, yes majority of them usually possess calm personality and exhibit self-effacing attitude, only few of them do possess boisterous personality and exhibit domineering attitude, especially when they consider you mightier than them materially. Greed and pretentiousness are their other major hallmark.

9 Likes

Re: Please Help A Brother! I Seriously Need Advice On This Issue by nuelsam: 12:40pm On Apr 20, 2019
Guy....... Guy,for real....... Its kinda obvious to me that u confused at the moment, u don't know what u want....... Going by ur write up upthere, u still love her, u willing to take her back buh then when u remember those texts u alleged,u get mad all over again.......niqqa,u need to understand the bleepn fact that we all human, blood flows in our veins... We make mistakes... Now, its one thing to learn from our mistakes and its another not to feel bad bouh our mistakes....... Ur Ex learnt from her mistake and asked for forgiveness... Left for me bruv, ill give her a second chance....... Buh then u have a gf ....... Lol,u see y i typed "u don't know what u want"?.......

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Brother! I Seriously Need Advice On This Issue by Chidex1508: 12:46pm On Apr 20, 2019
iTearHerToto:
You were dating, molesting and fvcking a toddlerangry you are supposed to be arrested, tortured and prosecuted..
Thank your stars you escaped.

Are you joking me? What makes her a toddler Chief Prosecutor?

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Brother! I Seriously Need Advice On This Issue by Chidex1508: 12:50pm On Apr 20, 2019
LordKO:
She's an egoist, her inherent possessiveness says it all. Don't allow her back into your life if you value your sanity in particular and well-being in general. Her type is both obsessive and caring - the latter is good but the former isn't - and they're the most perfidious of all human beings, so they'll always consciously or unconsciously mete out pernicious acts against others around them, no matter how dear they hold you/you are to them. Don't allow her calmness and self-effacement to deceive you, yes majority of them usually possess calm personality and exhibit self-effacing attitude, only few of them do possess boisterous personality and exhibit domineering attitude especially when they consider you mightier than them materially.

Well said bro thanks alot.

5 Likes

Re: Please Help A Brother! I Seriously Need Advice On This Issue by Chidex1508: 12:52pm On Apr 20, 2019
nuelsam:
Guy....... Guy,for real....... Its kinda obvious to me that u confused at the moment, u don't know what u want....... Going by ur write up upthere, u still love her, u willing to take her back buh then when u remember those texts u alleged,u get mad all over again.......niqqa,u need to understand the bleepn fact that we all human, blood flows in our veins... We make mistakes... Now, its one thing to learn from our mistakes and its another not to feel bad bouh our mistakes....... Ur Ex learnt from her mistake and asked for forgiveness... Left for me bruv, ill give her a second chance....... Buh then u have a gf ....... Lol,u see y i typed "u don't know what u want"?.......

You are correct as for me being confused, but that doesn't mean I don't know what I want am only considering my ex present situation nothing else and her too emotional kind of person.
Re: Please Help A Brother! I Seriously Need Advice On This Issue by united442(m): 12:55pm On Apr 20, 2019
oga once a cheater, ALWAYS A CHEATER...
if she love you so much,then why did she cheat on you?

oga focus on your new babe..its better to build something new with her than wasting your energy trying arrange a cheating and cracked relationship. even if you forgive her, i doubt if you can still trust her again..

she's now your past and your ex,let her remain there..focus on your new relationship, let your ex know she lost a diamond while trying to pick up stones..

but op you self enhh...you broke ur ex,you dnt even take time off to cool down and give yourself sometime,you just rush enter a REBOUND relationship with someone else,that's the reason you are still into ur exgrin

but anyway shaa;Dif you still want to move on with ur ex and break up with ur new babe despite knwing fully well she is a cheater,then its your choice..

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Brother! I Seriously Need Advice On This Issue by Nobody: 12:56pm On Apr 20, 2019
You can leave or stay but ending the relationship will be better.
Re: Please Help A Brother! I Seriously Need Advice On This Issue by nuelsam: 12:58pm On Apr 20, 2019
Chidex1508:

You are correct as for me being confused, but that doesn't mean I don't know what I want am only considering my ex present situation nothing else and her too emotional kind of person.
you've got two options chap....... 1 forgive her and grant her another chance.
2 forget her and move on with your newly found love.
Re: Please Help A Brother! I Seriously Need Advice On This Issue by Chidex1508: 12:59pm On Apr 20, 2019
united442:
oga once a cheater, ALWAYS A CHEATER...
if she love you so much,then why did she cheat on you?

oga focus on your new babe..its better to build something new with her than wasting your energy trying arrange a cheating and cracked relationship. even if you forgive her, i doubt if you can still trust her again..

she's now your past and your ex,let her remain there..focus on your new relationship, let your ex know she lost a diamond while trying to pick up stones..

but op you self enhh...you broke ur ex,you dnt even take time off to cool down and give yourself sometime,you just rush enter a REBOUND relationship with someone else,that's the reason you are still into ur exgrin

but anyway shaa;Dif you still want to move on with ur ex and break up with ur new babe despite knwing fully well she is a cheater,then its your choice..

Noted bro thanks I really wish she would move on and take No for an answer for once.
Re: Please Help A Brother! I Seriously Need Advice On This Issue by Chidex1508: 1:00pm On Apr 20, 2019
OkaNaUbe:
You can leave or stay but ending the relationship will be better.

Alright thanks noted.
Re: Please Help A Brother! I Seriously Need Advice On This Issue by adamsygee: 1:00pm On Apr 20, 2019
Hello chidex,concerning ur stated issues... You can forgive nd let ur ex-gf's issue be by gone. tho, we all know it isn't easy to quickly get rid of dis situation. You can move on wit ur current gf nd pls do not completely give her d trust u gave to ur ex cos most women are deceitful and are chameleon in nature. And, do not consider ur ex back cos she might still do d worst.. This shows that ur ex is dipped into covetousness. Lucky you for discovering this act of ur ex.. If not so, u could have being used as her turn-boy.
Re: Please Help A Brother! I Seriously Need Advice On This Issue by Chidex1508: 1:02pm On Apr 20, 2019
adamsygee:
Hello chidex,concerning ur stated issues... You can forgive nd let ur ex-gf's issue be by gone. tho, we all know it isn't easy to quickly get rid of dis situation. You can move on wit ur current gf nd pls do not completely give her d trust u gave to ur ex cos most women are deceitful and are chameleon in nature. And, do not consider ur ex back cos she might still do d worst.. This shows that ur ex is dipped into covetousness. Lucky you for discovering this act of ur ex.. If not so, u could have being used as her turn-boy.

Thanks alot brother for this I will find a way to make things work.

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Brother! I Seriously Need Advice On This Issue by adamsygee: 1:04pm On Apr 20, 2019
Chidex1508:

Thanks alot brother for this I will find a way to make things work.
alright bro, stay blessed.
Re: Please Help A Brother! I Seriously Need Advice On This Issue by JoeMaddog: 1:05pm On Apr 20, 2019
Look at the sweet adjectives you're using to describe your ex.. It's obvious you still love her, so no matter the advice we give you, you'll still go back to her.

But know something today, if you marry her, na your death you sign
Re: Please Help A Brother! I Seriously Need Advice On This Issue by Hector09(m): 1:54pm On Apr 20, 2019
U caught here cheating and u want to allowed her back into ur life, bro u need help
Re: Please Help A Brother! I Seriously Need Advice On This Issue by anthonyuncle(m): 2:01pm On Apr 20, 2019
u are trying to love her and reunite with her out of pity, that'll be one of da deadliest mistake one can ever make

(1) (Reply)

Should I Employ My Ex / Jamaican Girl Seen Fully Conclude On The Road. 18+ / Advice Needed! How Can I Let Her Off Easily?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.