Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:07 AM

You Owe No Boyfriend Any Faithfulness - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Owe No Boyfriend Any Faithfulness (4175 Views)

Once You Say You Love Me, You Already Owe Me Money - Nigerian Ladies Clash / Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! / "I Owe No Man A Tight P*ssy, If You Can't Swim Get Drown" - Lady Declares. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Owe No Boyfriend Any Faithfulness by mrphysics(m): 6:20pm On Jul 28, 2018
donstan18:

We good Bruv, we cool. How you doing?
Cool bro. The weekend is going as planned. You?
Re: You Owe No Boyfriend Any Faithfulness by mrphysics(m): 6:21pm On Jul 28, 2018
highqueen:

lool,oracle is good aswell.

gringrin
Oracle is a database language, it will rarely pay you in Nigeria.
Re: You Owe No Boyfriend Any Faithfulness by highqueen(f): 6:25pm On Jul 28, 2018
mrphysics:
Oracle is a database language, it will rarely pay you in Nigeria.
yeah. its mostly maximized in oil companies.
Re: You Owe No Boyfriend Any Faithfulness by mrphysics(m): 6:27pm On Jul 28, 2018
highqueen:

yeah.
its mostly maximized in oil companies.
Okay. Learn Java and thank me later. Where will you learn oracle?
Re: You Owe No Boyfriend Any Faithfulness by highqueen(f): 6:32pm On Jul 28, 2018
mrphysics:
Okay. Learn Java and thank me later. Where will you learn oracle?
eastern or southern part of Nigeria,depending.
Re: You Owe No Boyfriend Any Faithfulness by Oyindidi(f): 6:33pm On Jul 28, 2018
donstan18:

I have a question.
I dey listen
Re: You Owe No Boyfriend Any Faithfulness by donstan18: 6:37pm On Jul 28, 2018
Oyindidi:
I dey listen
Is it advisable for me to be comfortable with you?
Re: You Owe No Boyfriend Any Faithfulness by Oyindidi(f): 6:38pm On Jul 28, 2018
donstan18:

Is it advisable for me to be comfortable with you?
Are we in a closed room? shocked

No, it's not. Bye
Re: You Owe No Boyfriend Any Faithfulness by mrphysics(m): 6:40pm On Jul 28, 2018
highqueen:

eastern or southern part of Nigeria,depending.
Learning oracle to me isn't needed because you'd hardly see where you will be taught to the point using it for something important save if you go to a HIIT academy. Anyway, if it's a passion, then it's worth your time.
Re: You Owe No Boyfriend Any Faithfulness by highqueen(f): 6:45pm On Jul 28, 2018
mrphysics:

Learning oracle to me isn't needed because you'd hardly see where you will be taught to the point using it for something important save if you go to a HIIT academy. Anyway, if it's a passion, then it's worth your time.
yeah,I have a plan for it that's why I wanna learn it, not just for learning sake.
I'm making plans.grin
Re: You Owe No Boyfriend Any Faithfulness by mrphysics(m): 7:02pm On Jul 28, 2018
highqueen:

yeah,I have a plan for it that's why I wanna learn it, not just for learning sake.
I'm making plans.grin
Great. How much will you pay for this my time?
Re: You Owe No Boyfriend Any Faithfulness by highqueen(f): 7:03pm On Jul 28, 2018
mrphysics:
Great. How much will you pay for this my time?
lool.

Thanks for the informations.grin
nothing else.tongue
Re: You Owe No Boyfriend Any Faithfulness by mrphysics(m): 7:06pm On Jul 28, 2018
highqueen:

lool.

Thanks for the informations.grin

nothing else.tongue
Your troll this evening turned out to be good right?

Better prepare for your project defense.
Re: You Owe No Boyfriend Any Faithfulness by highqueen(f): 7:11pm On Jul 28, 2018
mrphysics:
Your troll this evening turned out to be good right?
Better prepare for your project defense.
kikiki.

me that enjoy looking for troubles.embarassed

at
emboldened, na so.grin
take care.smiley
Re: You Owe No Boyfriend Any Faithfulness by Amarabae(f): 7:14pm On Jul 28, 2018
Hahahaha this got me laughing so hard grin grin grin
Re: You Owe No Boyfriend Any Faithfulness by mrphysics(m): 7:14pm On Jul 28, 2018
highqueen:

kikiki.

me that enjoy looking for troubles.embarassed

at

emboldened, na so.grin

take care.smiley
Yeah, hope you are seeing a lot of it? You only have this time to play on nairaland so enjoy it. With time, you will only read and walk away from the thread.
Re: You Owe No Boyfriend Any Faithfulness by highqueen(f): 7:19pm On Jul 28, 2018
mrphysics:

Yeah, hope you are seeing a lot of it? You only have this time to play on nairaland so enjoy it. With time, you will only read and walk away from the thread.

yeah I know.
but not anytime soon.
I'm a trouble maker,even in real life.gringringrin.
Re: You Owe No Boyfriend Any Faithfulness by honourhim: 10:15pm On Jul 28, 2018
highqueen:

abeg shut up.

if you don't want to stay faithful, don't shove it up our throats.undecided

isn't it less stressful to stay single than jumping from one man/girl to another??.

how do you people do it?undecided

Counter my points and stop giving fooolish reply.

I stated my points clearly with reasons and you are here sounding like a frustrated fooool.
Re: You Owe No Boyfriend Any Faithfulness by Innobee99(m): 10:17pm On Jul 28, 2018
honourhim:

Of what use is faithfulness that the guy will end up dumping you and marrying another girl?
Dey Don do u strong thing ni?
Re: You Owe No Boyfriend Any Faithfulness by honourhim: 10:22pm On Jul 28, 2018
Oyindidi:
Boyfriend and girlfriend should not be demanding faithfulness from each othergrin

Nana woyin Tamara! shocked Young lady change that mindset. People court/date before marriage

You court and date for 3 years doing miss faithful. At the end of the day he gives you a silly excuse how his mother is against his marrying you.
Meanwhile you have refused to consider other serious men who came your way because you were playing miss faithful to him. Who is the loser here pls? You can continue, its not by force but a fact.

By the way i am a man and not a woman.
Re: You Owe No Boyfriend Any Faithfulness by Oyindidi(f): 10:23pm On Jul 28, 2018
honourhim:

You court and date for 3 years doing miss faithful. At the end of the day he gives you a silly excuse how his mother is against his marrying you.
Meanwhile you have refused to consider other serious men who came your way because you were playing miss faithful to him. Who is the loser here pls? You can continue, its not by force but a fact.

shocked this coming from a man?
Re: You Owe No Boyfriend Any Faithfulness by honourhim: 10:30pm On Jul 28, 2018
esthy86:
i owe him my faithfulness

what the excess of flirting,honestly i thank God for the kind of being i am

Its obvious a lot of people here believe that the definition of boyfriend or girlfriend is sex-mate. Quite a shame.

Thats why the only thing that comes to your mind when i talk about faithfulness is flirting and jumping from one bed to the other. Little wonder you girls are getting series of heart breaks.

You owe him your faithfulness indeed, and when he will dump you he wont remember your so called faithfulness. Keep deceiving yourself.
Re: You Owe No Boyfriend Any Faithfulness by bigocean(m): 10:33pm On Jul 28, 2018
highqueen:

pinch me kee.
do you have what it takes to stand before me?undecided

all this loud mouthed individuals on here. undecided

keep making noise about what you barely have.

undecided
stand before you?

You get loud mouth shaa. Your type only have a large hole to offer. We know you very well.
Re: You Owe No Boyfriend Any Faithfulness by esthy86(f): 10:34pm On Jul 28, 2018
honourhim:

Its obvious a lot of people here believe that the definition of boyfriend or girlfriend is sex-mate. Quite a shame.

Thats why the only thing that comes to your mind when i talk about faithfulness is flirting and jumping from one bed to the other. Little wonder you girls are getting series of heart breaks.

You owe him your faithfulness indeed, and when he will dump you he wont remember your so called faithfulness. Keep deceiving yourself.
peace and love

1 Like

Re: You Owe No Boyfriend Any Faithfulness by honourhim: 10:39pm On Jul 28, 2018
Innobee99:
Dey Don do u strong thing ni?

I dont expect less from you guys. Ladies are at the receiving end in this matter and not us thats why you guys want to continue deceiving them with your faithful-girlfriend mantra.
When you dump them after keeping them for years in the name of faithfulness you go and marry another girl while they suffer frustrations. By that time you dont give a damn about all her years of faithfulness to you. Keep deceiving them.
Re: You Owe No Boyfriend Any Faithfulness by honourhim: 10:44pm On Jul 28, 2018
esthy86:
peace and love

Thanks.
Re: You Owe No Boyfriend Any Faithfulness by bigocean(m): 10:45pm On Jul 28, 2018
honourhim:

being a man is not just about your physical features. Being a man comes with a spirit, has an attitude. I be man no be for talk after all we cant say bobrisky is a man even though he has a d**ck.

Relationship at any level demands faithfulness and respect from both parties in it.
Re: You Owe No Boyfriend Any Faithfulness by honourhim: 11:08pm On Jul 28, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
I don't think a man will knowingly marry a disloyal lady.

Follow this advice at your own peril

What do you mean by disloyal? The word loyal should not come near boyfriend/girlfriend relationship because its not supposed to be too intimate in the first place but the problem you people have is that you take it to the point of marriage intimacy. You relate with each other as if you are already married. Too bad. Why should a girl invest all her heart into a man who has not taken serious steps towards her apart from the usual "i love you" and 'I wan marry you" word of mouth? Meanwhile years are passing and the mumu girl is still hoping upon hope until things crash.

Wake up to reality. You are not your boyfriend's wife until you are officially married to him. You are still bearing your father's surname so if he dumps you tomorrow you dont have much ground to fight him legally or traditionally or relgiously. You have much to lose in this scenario girl.
Re: You Owe No Boyfriend Any Faithfulness by honourhim: 11:15pm On Jul 28, 2018
bigocean:
being a man is not just about your physical features. Being a man comes with a spirit, has an attitude. I be man no be for talk after all we cant say bobrisky is a man even though he has a d**ck.

Relationship at any level demands faithfulness and respect from both parties in it.

Respect- yes.

Faithfulness- what level?

You that claim to be a real man kindly state the level of faithfulness that is required of a girlfriend.
Re: You Owe No Boyfriend Any Faithfulness by honourhim: 11:48pm On Jul 28, 2018
Oyindidi:
The person is trying to pass a message but it's not clear. Let him/her explain to us

The message is clear-

Boyfriend/girlfriend relationship is not marriage so dont get along into it as if its marriage. You are still single and still bearing your fatther's name so dont deceive yourself. No dulling with a man who keeps promising you that he will marry you while years are rolling by.

Dont invest your heart 100 percent in one man until he goes official with you. Dont close the door of your heart to other suitors, let the guy who is serious about you be the one that will close the door of your heart by going official. Until then, keep your heart open. Dont be carried away by the sweet tongue of guys. That same tongue will be used to lash you when the business crash. Beware!
Re: You Owe No Boyfriend Any Faithfulness by bigocean(m): 6:25am On Jul 29, 2018
honourhim:

Respect- yes.

Faithfulness- what level?
You that claim to be a real man[b] kindly state the level of faithfulness that is required of a girlfriend[/b].
Faithfulness at a high level. Attitude is the reason why most relationships dont end up well.

Not being faithful to one, doesnt mean the others would marry you if your attitude is bad. Every man knows a wife when they see one and they dont know this because you are faithful. They simply decide this by the attitude the lady puts on.
Re: You Owe No Boyfriend Any Faithfulness by Innobee99(m): 12:50pm On Jul 29, 2018
honourhim:

I dont expect less from you guys. Ladies are at the receiving end in this matter and not us thats why you guys want to continue deceiving them with your faithful-girlfriend mantra.
When you dump them after keeping them for years in the name of faithfulness you go and marry another girl while they suffer frustrations. By that time you dont give a damn about all her years of faithfulness to you. Keep deceiving them.
My bro is pained

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Many Girls Are Not Yet Married (PICTURES) / In Loving Memory Of Victorian. / Embarrassing Moment A Lady Was Asked To Remove Her Cap At A Security Checkpoint.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.