Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,209 members, 7,953,773 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:29 AM

You Owe No Boyfriend Any Faithfulness - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Owe No Boyfriend Any Faithfulness (4348 Views)

Once You Say You Love Me, You Already Owe Me Money - Nigerian Ladies Clash / Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! / "I Owe No Man A Tight P*ssy, If You Can't Swim Get Drown" - Lady Declares. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Owe No Boyfriend Any Faithfulness by honourhim: 6:41pm On Jul 29, 2018
bigocean:
Faithfulness at a high level. Attitude is the reason why most relationships dont end up well.

Not being faithful to one, doesnt mean the others would marry you if your attitude is bad. Every man knows a wife when they see one and they dont know this because you are faithful. They simply decide this by the attitude the lady puts on.

Honestly you have not made any concrete point here. Boyfriend/girlfriend is too ordinary to deserve high level faithfulness that you are advocating for.
Its obvious you are among the guys that see it as marriage and thats why you guys are screaming faithfulness up and down.

A boy and a girl in secondary school are into relationship as if they are married and you think it deserves high level faithfulness. You dey try no be small. Abeg make i hear word.

And down the line it goes for other guys and babes and you talk about high level faithfulness in a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship? A relationship that, most times, doesnt lead to anywhere.

After the "high level faithfulness", the lady is dumped while the guy settles with another lady for marriage. These things are happening and we see it live. High level faithfulness indeed.

Ladies shine your eyes this is 2018. Dont be a mumu for any boyfriend in the name of high level faithfulness.

Be faithful to yourself and to God as a single, you dont owe any boyfriend faithfulness
Avoid living like a married girl while you are still single. Be truly single until you are married.

Relate with guys normally.

Guard your heart against being highjacked by one so called boyfriend.

Close your legs until you marry, thats the major target of so called boyfriend. Forget about the noise attached.

Dont be carried away by the many promises of a guy.
Re: You Owe No Boyfriend Any Faithfulness by honourhim: 6:45pm On Jul 29, 2018
Innobee99:
My bro is pained

I know you guys are so pained because i am spoiling your deceit business for you. Continue.
Re: You Owe No Boyfriend Any Faithfulness by bigocean(m): 8:46pm On Jul 29, 2018
honourhim:

Honestly you have not made any concrete point here. Boyfriend/girlfriend is too ordinary to deserve high level faithfulness that you are advocating for.
Its obvious you are among the guys that see it as marriage and thats why you guys are screaming faithfulness up and down.

A boy and a girl in secondary school are into relationship as if they are married and you think it deserves high level faithfulness. You dey try no be small. Abeg make i hear word.

And down the line it goes for other guys and babes and you talk about high level faithfulness in a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship? A relationship that, most times, doesnt lead to anywhere.

After the "high level faithfulness", the lady is dumped while the guy settles with another lady for marriage. These things are happening and we see it live. High level faithfulness indeed.

Ladies shine your eyes this is 2018. Dont be a mumu for any boyfriend in the name of high level faithfulness.

Be faithful to yourself and to God as a single, you dont owe any boyfriend faithfulness
Avoid living like a married girl while you are still single. Be truly single until you are married.
@the emboldened is not what i call a relationship.
I don't know how it works for you but i am not the guy that would meet a girl today and marry her tomorrow. We have to go through what we call courtship. Now that what i would refer to as a relationship.
And while we are at it maximum faithfulness is demanded not just from my lady but from me as well.

NB: there is a thick line between kids who just want to sleep around and grown-ups who have decided what they want.
Re: You Owe No Boyfriend Any Faithfulness by dbynonetwork: 10:16pm On Jul 29, 2018
honourhim:
Yes u dont owe any boyfriend or even girlfriend faithfulness because that relationship is a backyard business.

Its not recognised by law or our constitution. It is not recognised by our tradition or religion. Only marriage is recognised and that is where faithfulness is demanded.

As a single u owe your faithfulness to yourself and to God. Don't be decieved..

Any guy who desires your faithfulness should marry you.

True talk bro.... I always avoid unnecessary commitment with ladies... When you are out of my life, you are out ...No inch of feelings when she is gone..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Funny Chat With An Amateur Yahoo Boy / Please Help, My Gf Takes Weed And Love Sex Alot / Guyz No Longer 'toast' Girls These Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.