Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,508 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

You Owe No Boyfriend Any Faithfulness - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Owe No Boyfriend Any Faithfulness (4192 Views)

Once You Say You Love Me, You Already Owe Me Money - Nigerian Ladies Clash / Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! / "I Owe No Man A Tight P*ssy, If You Can't Swim Get Drown" - Lady Declares. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Owe No Boyfriend Any Faithfulness by zainmaxwell(m): 5:37pm On Jul 28, 2018
highqueen:
stop explaining yourself okay??
byee!!
abeg boot out no come use me form shine
Re: You Owe No Boyfriend Any Faithfulness by highqueen(f): 5:37pm On Jul 28, 2018
zainmaxwell:
abeg boot out no come use me form shine
whatever dude.
suit yourself.
Re: You Owe No Boyfriend Any Faithfulness by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 28, 2018
damjane please come and answer this question
Re: You Owe No Boyfriend Any Faithfulness by zainmaxwell(m): 5:38pm On Jul 28, 2018
Oyindidi:
I was thinking it's a ladygrin
bia op u no go any girl here fvck if u like lick their sh*t
Re: You Owe No Boyfriend Any Faithfulness by honourhim: 5:38pm On Jul 28, 2018
zainmaxwell:
abegi me I don't condone cheat and leech

Your definition of girlfriend relationship is sex. That's guys and i i dont expect you to support me. Guys and sex are 5 and 6.
Re: You Owe No Boyfriend Any Faithfulness by mrphysics(m): 5:39pm On Jul 28, 2018
highqueen:
mrphysics the secondary school community teacher.grin
Leave the secondary school community teacher alone nah? I see, the second semester is over and you are back to nairaland.

Kindly use this time to do some freelancing work, nairaland will not put money in your pocket. cheesy cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: You Owe No Boyfriend Any Faithfulness by Oyindidi(f): 5:40pm On Jul 28, 2018
zainmaxwell:
bia op u no go any girl here fvck if u like lick their sh*t
Lol, watin be your old moniker?
Re: You Owe No Boyfriend Any Faithfulness by lilmax(m): 5:40pm On Jul 28, 2018
honourhim:

Its not worth demanding faithfulness. If u want to demand faithfulness then marry her.

are you scared to answer? grin
Re: You Owe No Boyfriend Any Faithfulness by highqueen(f): 5:41pm On Jul 28, 2018
mrphysics:

Leave the secondary school community teacher alone nah? I see, the second semester is over and you are back to nairaland.

Kindly use this time to do some freelancing work, nairaland will not put money in your pocket. cheesy cheesy grin grin
kikikiki.
grin

there won't be any semester after next week.
gringringrin
Re: You Owe No Boyfriend Any Faithfulness by honourhim: 5:45pm On Jul 28, 2018
Oyindidi:
You are confusing yourself.. I'm trying to understand the topic.

Young lady, are you saying its wrong to have a boyfriend/girlfriend?

Its not worth demanding faithfulness. Read my post again or u can read the title of this thread again.
Re: You Owe No Boyfriend Any Faithfulness by zainmaxwell(m): 5:46pm On Jul 28, 2018
Oyindidi:
Lol, watin be your old moniker?
this is d real me no old moniker but ave been here since 2012 just decided to join in 2017
Re: You Owe No Boyfriend Any Faithfulness by mrphysics(m): 5:46pm On Jul 28, 2018
highqueen:

kikikiki.
grin

there won't be any semester after next week.
gringringrin
Oh congrats.

So what next?
Re: You Owe No Boyfriend Any Faithfulness by highqueen(f): 5:48pm On Jul 28, 2018
honourhim:

Its not worth demanding faithfulness. Read my post again or u can read the title of this thread again.
abeg shut up.

if you don't want to stay faithful, don't shove it up our throats.undecided

isn't it less stressful to stay single than jumping from one man/girl to another??.

how do you people do it?undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Owe No Boyfriend Any Faithfulness by Oyindidi(f): 5:48pm On Jul 28, 2018
honourhim:

Boyfriend and girlfriend should not be demanding faithfulness from each othergrin

Nana woyin Tamara! shocked Young lady change that mindset. People court/date before marriage

1 Like

Re: You Owe No Boyfriend Any Faithfulness by Oyindidi(f): 5:48pm On Jul 28, 2018
zainmaxwell:
this is d real me no old moniker but ave been here since 2012 just decided to join in 2017
OK, you sound like someone here
Re: You Owe No Boyfriend Any Faithfulness by highqueen(f): 5:48pm On Jul 28, 2018
mrphysics:
Oh congrats.
So what next?
Thanks.grin
I venture into more engineering softwares and programming.
Re: You Owe No Boyfriend Any Faithfulness by zainmaxwell(m): 5:50pm On Jul 28, 2018
Oyindidi:
OK, you sound like someone here
and who is that?
Re: You Owe No Boyfriend Any Faithfulness by Oyindidi(f): 5:51pm On Jul 28, 2018
zainmaxwell:
and who is that?
Can't remember
Re: You Owe No Boyfriend Any Faithfulness by zainmaxwell(m): 5:52pm On Jul 28, 2018
Oyindidi:
Can't remember
normally I don't quote people neither do I comment here cos it leads to insults
Re: You Owe No Boyfriend Any Faithfulness by mrphysics(m): 5:53pm On Jul 28, 2018
highqueen:

Thanks.grin

I venture into more engineering softwares and programming.
Great. What do you think about software development programmes?
Re: You Owe No Boyfriend Any Faithfulness by highqueen(f): 5:58pm On Jul 28, 2018
mrphysics:

Great. What do you think about software development programmes?
I think it's great cos the alarming demand for programmers and web designers is becoming tremendous,so I will like to build myself on that aspect too well.

would really love to have quantum knowledge about that,it calls for self employment too.
Re: You Owe No Boyfriend Any Faithfulness by donstan18: 6:01pm On Jul 28, 2018
Oyindidi:
Donstan18
Re: You Owe No Boyfriend Any Faithfulness by Oyindidi(f): 6:02pm On Jul 28, 2018
donstan18:

Kilode?
Re: You Owe No Boyfriend Any Faithfulness by mrphysics(m): 6:04pm On Jul 28, 2018
highqueen:

I think it's great cos the alarming demand for programmers and web designers is becoming tremendous,so I will like to build myself on that aspect too well.

would really love to have quantum knowledge about that,it calls for self employment too.
Trust me, I work in an IT company and I know where the demand is. We have lots of engineering developers and their demand can't be overemphasized. Try to learn Java, it's a back end development program. Learn it and become a community secondary school programmer cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: You Owe No Boyfriend Any Faithfulness by highqueen(f): 6:05pm On Jul 28, 2018
mrphysics:

Trust me, I work in an IT company and I know where the demand is. We have lots of engineering developers and their demand can't be overemphasized. Try to learn Java, it's a back end development program. Learn it and become a community secondary school programmer cheesy cheesy grin grin
lool,oracle is good aswell.

gringrin
Re: You Owe No Boyfriend Any Faithfulness by donstan18: 6:05pm On Jul 28, 2018
Oyindidi:
Kilode?
Na you be Kilode
Re: You Owe No Boyfriend Any Faithfulness by mrphysics(m): 6:05pm On Jul 28, 2018
donstan18:

Bros, what's up?
Re: You Owe No Boyfriend Any Faithfulness by esthy86(f): 6:06pm On Jul 28, 2018
i owe him my faithfulness

what the excess of flirting,honestly i thank God for the kind of being i am
Re: You Owe No Boyfriend Any Faithfulness by Oyindidi(f): 6:09pm On Jul 28, 2018
donstan18:

Na you be Kilode
mtcheeew... I ask you watin and you dey talk like omomo
Re: You Owe No Boyfriend Any Faithfulness by donstan18: 6:11pm On Jul 28, 2018
mrphysics:
Bros, what's up?
We good Bruv, we cool. How you doing?
mrphysics:
Bros, what's up?
We good Bruv, we cool. How you doing?
Oyindidi:
mtcheeew... I ask you watin and you dey talk like omomo

I have a question.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Which Nairalander Does She Look Like / VR Gone Wrong - Very Funny Video Of Pretty Lady Trying VR For The First Time / Do Every Lady Bleed During Their First Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.