Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,139 members, 7,780,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:06 AM

Why Hell Fire Does Not Exist - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Hell Fire Does Not Exist (9806 Views)

Why Hell? / Can Atheists Prove God Does Not Exist? / "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Hell Fire Does Not Exist by Primesky(m): 7:41pm On Aug 18, 2018
Peacefullove:

Good, Just apply the above to yourself, you need it. This same ignorance is the reason why you could not attempt those questions tagged A to E in my previous post.

Here they are again

A.. Did God told Adam he will go to a mythical hellfire ?

B. The City of Sodom and Gomorrah suffered the same Everlasting fire that Satan and his demons will suffer ... Are those cities Burning forever or destroyed from existing ?

Be bold enough to attempt this

C. The question C arise after you quote a verse and IGNORANTLY assume its some mythical spirit in prison, Jesus preach to some spirits in Hell .

Now my question is:

Are this spirits dead humans in the days of Noah ?

Don't assume what is not there, Those people are washed away by water, They can't go to hell

[b]
If you don't know the Spirit been talked about, its better you shut your mouth instead giving lies, if you insist the Spirit are people of Noah's day, Can someone who died in the Sea, go to hell ? ? ( C)

D. Do you agree with Devil that. Adam and Eve never truly died since they have an immortal soul ? ( Gen 3:4)

E. Based on the story of rich man and Lazarus , DP YOU NOW accept Human BODY goes to hell since the men has fingers, tongues and could thirst and taste PHYSICAL water ?

Be bold to attempt this too

F. The kind of Manipulation that occur in some peoples mind when they saw fire in a text leads to this question 5 , after reading Matthew 13:41-43 as proof of hell. , Is the furnace of fire as Real as soul gnashing teeth ? Last I checked, teeth is a skeleton .
[/b]

================
So those questions are still waiting for you cheesy

Go back and answer the questions, ... Till then, the above is pure False and unfounded accusation.

Tell me exactly how this proved an hellfire ?

1. Is the Wine to be drunk a real wine , how come the torment is now real. Since the wine is part of the process?

2. Am coming, are you saying hellfire is located in Heaven ( Jesus PRESENCE ) ?

False accuser , go back and answer the questions your ignorance as generated

One thing is very clear and has been established. And that's that you need to be born again first, receive Christ,and then receive His Holy Spirit, otherwise as I see it, you will keep twisting everything around with you canal human mind. When one answers your question, you quickly twist and run away from that, and bring in another false hood.

Thank God, many people in that cult have escaped from the satanic doctrine. And according to them, it is difficult for you to accept wrong. Argument won't solve your problem, because you claim to know the bible and Jesus, but you're preaching a false gospel.

If you didn't know, that would have been different, but because you claim to know, only God by His infinite grace can save you.

I'm increasingly shocked by the kind of false teachings you guys propagate as revealed by your former members. If you like call them whatever, they have seen the truth, and they are not ashamed of accepting it.

It feels nauseating seeing you twist God's word. You twist, misquote, misinterpret and misapply the Word of God. May the Lord show you the way.
Re: Why Hell Fire Does Not Exist by OneJ: 8:06pm On Aug 18, 2018
Primesky:

One thing is very clear and has been established. And that's that you need to be born again first, receive Christ,and then receive His Holy Spirit, otherwise as I see it, you will keep twisting everything around with you canal human mind. When one answers your question, you quickly twist and run away from that, and bring in another false hood.

Thank God, many people in that cult have escaped from the satanic doctrine. And according to them, it is difficult for you to accept wrong. Argument won't solve your problem, because you claim to know the bible and Jesus, but you're preaching a false gospel.

If you didn't know, that would have been different, but because you claim to know, only God by His infinite grace can save you.

I'm increasingly shocked by the kind of false teachings you guys propagate as revealed by your former members. If you like call them whatever, they have seen the truth, and they are not ashamed of accepting it.

It feels nauseating seeing you twist God's word. You twist, misquote, misinterpret and misapply the Word of God. May the Lord show you the way.

Why U dey fall the hand of everyone following this thread? Primesky , answer the questions labelled "A to E", wey Peacefullove dey ask U & U go make Devil shame.

Since U wan dodge am, your claims on this thread belongs to the refuse dump. Shalom.
Re: Why Hell Fire Does Not Exist by OneJ: 8:31pm On Aug 18, 2018
Peacefullove:

Good, Just apply the above to yourself, you need it. This same ignorance is the reason why you could not attempt those questions tagged A to E in my previous post.

Here they are again

A.. Did God told Adam he will go to a mythical hellfire ?

B. The City of Sodom and Gomorrah suffered the same Everlasting fire that Satan and his demons will suffer ... Are those cities Burning forever or destroyed from existing ?

Be bold enough to attempt this

C. The question C arise after you quote a verse and IGNORANTLY assume its some mythical spirit in prison, Jesus preach to some spirits in Hell .

Now my question is:

Are this spirits dead humans in the days of Noah ?

Don't assume what is not there, Those people are washed away by water, They can't go to hell

[b]
If you don't know the Spirit been talked about, its better you shut your mouth instead giving lies, if you insist the Spirit are people of Noah's day, Can someone who died in the Sea, go to hell ? ? ( C)

D. Do you agree with Devil that. Adam and Eve never truly died since they have an immortal soul ? ( Gen 3:4)

E. Based on the story of rich man and Lazarus , DP YOU NOW accept Human BODY goes to hell since the men has fingers, tongues and could thirst and taste PHYSICAL water ?

Be bold to attempt this too

F. The kind of Manipulation that occur in some peoples mind when they saw fire in a text leads to this question 5 , after reading Matthew 13:41-43 as proof of hell. , Is the furnace of fire as Real as soul gnashing teeth ? Last I checked, teeth is a skeleton .
[/b]

================
So those questions are still waiting for you cheesy

Go back and answer the questions, ... Till then, the above is pure False and unfounded accusation.

Tell me exactly how this proved an hellfire ?

1. Is the Wine to be drunk a real wine , how come the torment is now real. Since the wine is part of the process?

2. Am coming, are you saying hellfire is located in Heaven ( Jesus PRESENCE ) ?

False accuser , go back and answer the questions your ignorance as generated

Primesky ,Oga answer these questions with your Bible rather than throw shade. These thought provoking questions are crying out for answers. We no be small children wey go swallow una shades & insults hook ,line & sinker. Shalom.
Re: Why Hell Fire Does Not Exist by Primesky(m): 11:34pm On Aug 19, 2018
OneJ:

Peacefulove, oneJ

Primesky ,Oga answer these questions with your Bible rather than throw shade. These thought provoking questions are crying out for answers. We no be small children wey go swallow una shades & insults hook ,line & sinker. Shalom.

Ordinarily I won't border answering these questions. But so you can see your falsehood. I will answer them again. I will also demand that you answer my questions thereafter.

A. God told Adam and eve the day they eat the fruit, they'll die. Adam has a spirit and he has a soul that still exist! Did Adam and Eve die same day?. In your human reasoning, no!, but they actually died that day (spiritual separation from God). Otherwise, you will be saying God lied, as Adam lived for more than 500 years afterwards before his physical death. Secondly, did Jesus say people could enter hell fire (emphasis on fire)?. Is Jesus and God divided, or are they speaking in contrariness?.

Matthew 18:9 And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life with one eye, rather than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire.

B. Who told you the fire of Sodom and Gomorrah was 'everlasting fire'?. Where did you read that from?. So because it was with brimstone and sulfur, that makes it everlasting?. God is Spirit, He made both the spirit world and the physical world. Everything we see physically, has its origin from the spiritual realm. If only you understand this, there won't be this argument. The physical fires you know can have absolutely no consequence on a spiritual being. Yet, there exist a spiritual aspect of the very things you see around you. The spirit of these people who died in that fire still exist!.

Ca. What did the Bible say?, not what I said. Why do you seek to contradict the bible?. If the water washed them away like you said, meaning nothing is left of them, then who did Jesus go to preach to in the prison after death? Secondly, how can a dead person also be preaching, when in actuality, his body is lying in a tomb?. The bible clearly mentioned who they were, that they were disobedient in the time of Noah!. How is it that you read and can't understand?.

1 Peter 3:19 By which also he went and preached unto the spirits in prison;

3:20 Which sometime were disobedient, when once the longsuffering of God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was a preparing, wherein few, that is, eight souls were saved by water.

Between when the flood took place and killed this people and when Jesus went to preach to them, thousands of years have elapsed. But their spirits lived on, confined somewhere. God gave them the same previledge as it where of hearing the gospel of Christ though they were dead, because a day of general judgement is coming, when all souls/spirits ever created will be judged based on their decisions, and on whether or not they believed in Jesus Christ. Try not to twist that passage, it's clear for you to see.

Cb. You're asking a question, and you have also concluded the answer. Why don't you tell us what spirits they are, in light of the scriptures above. You're ignorant of the spirit world, yet you're the one shutting somebody up. The verse above Tells you whose spirits those are, do you want to twist scriptures again?.

When people die, there spirits go to heaven or hell. There are some spirits which roam around, hide away, like run away criminals. In the bush, at sea, in a house and so many places like that, depending on where they died. If the devil likes, he drags them to hell, if he likes, he use them to terrorize the living. But the spirit of the righteous can never suffer such fate as there are angels ready to lead them home even at there death bed. If only you understand this. But at the end, all rogue spirits, demonic spirits and fallen angels will be gathered into one lake of fire. The bible tells us, that there are some fallen angels who are chained up in darkness, and there are some who still roam about, manipulating things from the celestial and water realms. If only you understand this. Go and watch documentaries of haunted houses, and locations, they're not fake!.

D. Adam and Eve died the very day they ate the fruit. I have answered that question. God said they will die in that day, so why did Adam and Eve live for more than 500 extra years?. I ask, is God then lying?, no!. It's difficult for you, because you don't believe in the existence of the real person which is a spirit. The body you see, which people bury at death, is only a container/ house/clothe. It is not the real person. The real person is a spirit, and he never dies like the flesh you know dies. His death is eternal separation from God. When Adam and Eve sinned against God, the fellowship, communion, relationship that existed then was lost, and God by himself drove them out of the garden. Do you think God didn't know they will live extra years on earth before their physical death?. This differences, is what the devil exploited then, and it's what he is exploiting now to fool people that their's no soul or spirit.

Genesis 2:17 But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die. By this all the offspring of Adam, where classified as dead. Read 3 John 5:12

E. The problem you have here is just that you don't believe spirits to be personalities with consciousness. That's why it's difficult for you to accept them having those features.

I will answer this question with two questions. Be very truthful about it. 1. What body did Jesus Christ rise with, and what body did He ascend into heaven with?.
2. Is Jesus flesh and blood or is He a spirit?.The bible said flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God. If Jesus is flesh, how come he is in heaven, or is He not?. please be honest with the reply.

F. So that's your confusion?. Who made the skeleton?. Was the skeleton and teeth made by a human being or was it made by a spirit being, which is God himself?. If there exist a spirit body, is it a hard thing for God to make a spirit body as well?. I don't know who you assume God to be in terms of capabilities and power.

Secondly, the bible told us that men ate angels food which is manner, are angels not spirits?, how did they eat the food?. The Israelites masticated the manner in their mouth after preparing it, so how did the angels eat it?. How did they masticate it?.

> If there's anything like angels food which can be touched even by human hands even though it's not human/flesh food, is it too hard to have wine as well for the Spirit or in the spirit?. A drink for pleasure, and one which serves as punishment rather than pleasure?.

> I Have never said hell is in heaven. Stop the twisting.

Deuteronomy 32:22 For a fire is kindled in mine anger, and shall burn unto the lowest hell, and shall consume the earth with her increase, and set on fire the foundations of the mountains.

At least, that should give you an idea where he'll is located. Take note who is speaking there.

I hope when I mention you two later to answer some questions you will oblige?.
Re: Why Hell Fire Does Not Exist by Primesky(m): 11:38pm On Aug 19, 2018
OneJ:

Why U dey fall the hand of everyone following this thread? Primesky , answer the questions labelled "A to E", wey Peacefullove dey ask U & U go make Devil shame.

Since U wan dodge am, your claims on this thread belongs to the refuse dump. Shalom.

See, let me tell you, i'm not here on this forum by my strength or power. So, if you think this your stunt will shake me, you're wasting your time. I will continue to defend the truth, and expose the false teaching.

If you like accept it, if you like make fun of it. Lies can never trump truth, never!.
Re: Why Hell Fire Does Not Exist by Jozzy4: 11:53pm On Aug 19, 2018
Primesky:

See, let me tell you, i'm not here on this forum by my strength or power. So, if you think this your stunt will shake me, you're wasting your time. I will continue to defend the truth, and expose the false teaching.

If you like accept it, if you like make fun of it. Lies can never trump truth, never!.

Answer those questions pose by peacefulove please
Re: Why Hell Fire Does Not Exist by Jozzy4: 11:56pm On Aug 19, 2018
Lol see responses .

Na answer be that ?
Re: Why Hell Fire Does Not Exist by Peacefullove: 12:07am On Aug 20, 2018
OneJ:

This thread is giving primesky sleepless nights, his cherished beliefs are crumbling like biscuits.

Friend primesky, I saw you finally summon courage to attempt some of the questions , you are on a hot seat .

I will reply soon
Re: Why Hell Fire Does Not Exist by Peacefullove: 12:35am On Aug 20, 2018
Primesky:

Ordinarily I won't border answering these questions. But so you can see your falsehood. I will answer them again. I will also demand that you answer my questions thereafter.

A. God told Adam and eve the day they eat the fruit, they'll die. Adam has a spirit and he has a soul that still exist! Did Adam and Eve die same day?. In your human reasoning, no!, but they actually died that day (spiritual separation from God). Otherwise, you will be saying God lied, as Adam lived for more than 500 years afterwards before his physical death. Secondly, did Jesus say people could enter hell fire (emphasis on fire)?. Is Jesus and God divided, or are they speaking in contrariness?.

Matthew 18:9 And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life with one eye, rather than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire.

Pastor primesky of assumption ministries, I never for once asked you when Adam die .. I didn't

Question A : DiD the Bible GOD SAY ADAM WILL Go to a Mythical Hellfire ?

He will die @ bold, just as every other living thing

To where will he return ? Primesky !!!! To dust!!! To dust !!! To dust !!! It says Adam will return ti Dust !!!

Do I have to beat that into your ears or you do not believe your bible again . grin

B. Who told you the fire of Sodom and Gomorrah was 'everlasting fire'?. Where did you read that from? . So because it was with brimstone and sulfur, that makes it everlasting?. God is Spirit, He made both the spirit world and the physical world. Everything we see physically, has its origin from the spiritual realm. If only you understand this, there won't be this argument. The physical fires you know can have absolutely no consequence on a spiritual being. Yet, there exist a spiritual aspect of the very things you see around you. The spirit of these people who died in that fire still exist!.

The bold is funny.

I will show you where I got it from , You. Can now see your ignorance is getting exposed every minute

"

Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire. Jude 1 vs 7

Primesky , can you see where I got it from ?

Kindly tell us if those cities are still burning or not ; Everlasting fire is not hellfire. !!! unless those cities are still burning . hahahaha

Again you missed question 2

Ca. What did the Bible say?, not what I said. Why do you seek to contradict the bible?. If the water washed them away like you said, meaning nothing is left of them, then who did Jesus go to preach to in the prison after death? Secondly, how can a dead person also be preaching, when in actuality, his body is lying in a tomb?. The bible clearly mentioned who they were, that they were disobedient in the time of Noah!. How is it that you read and can't understand?.

1 Peter 3:19 By which also he went and preached unto the spirits in prison;

3:20 Which sometime were disobedient, when once the longsuffering of God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was a preparing, wherein few, that is, eight souls were saved by water.

Between when the flood took place and killed this people and when Jesus went to preach to them, thousands of years have elapsed. But their spirits lived on, confined somewhere . God gave them the same previledge as it where of hearing the gospel of Christ though they were dead, because a day of general judgement is coming, when all souls/spirits ever created will be judged based on their decisions, and on whether or not they believed in Jesus Christ. Try not to twist that passage, it's clear for you to see.

@ Red, where is that some where ? Mention. The name oooooo

U earlier said its hell. are you changing stance Primesky ? ( Special question T)

Cb. You're asking a question, and you have also concluded the answer. Why don't you tell us what spirits they are, in light of the scriptures above. You're ignorant of the spirit world, yet you're the one shutting somebody up. The verse above Tells you whose spirits those are, do you want to twist scriptures again?.

When people die, there spirits go to heaven or hell. There are some spirits which roam around, hide away, like run away criminals. In the bush, at sea, in a house and so many places like that, depending on where they died. If the devil likes, he drags them to hell, if he likes, he use them to terrorize the living. But the spirit of the righteous can never suffer such fate as there are angels ready to lead them home even at there death bed. If only you understand this. But at the end, all rogue spirits, demonic spirits and fallen angels will be gathered into one lake of fire. The bible tells us, that there are some fallen angels who are chained up in darkness, and there are some who still roam about, manipulating things from the celestial and water realms. If only you understand this. Go and watch documentaries of haunted houses, and locations, they're not fake!.

So you are quoting documentary for me as evidence grin !!! Hahahahaha guy has run out of evidence . sorry. Movies are edited Bro

For what spirit is, I will make a separate post after this, if you are able to solve that question, The whole spirit of man thing will he cleared .

D. Adam and Eve died the very day they ate the fruit. I have answered that question. God said they will die in that day, so why did Adam and Eve live for more than 500 extra years?. I ask, is God then lying?, no!. It's difficult for you, because you don't believe in the existence of the real person which is a spirit. The body you see, which people bury at death, is only a container/ house/clothe. It is not the real person. The real person is a spirit, and he never dies like the flesh you know dies. His death is eternal separation from God. When Adam and Eve sinned against God, the fellowship, communion, relationship that existed then was lost, and God by himself drove them out of the garden. Do you think God didn't know they will live extra years on earth before their physical death?. This differences, is what the devil exploited then, and it's what he is exploiting now to fool people that their's no soul or spirit.

Genesis 2:17 [b]But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die./b] By this all the offspring of Adam, where classified as dead. Read 3 John 5:12

My post after this will address the gibberish you post above .

Another wrong answer , documentary brouhaha ... Pastor primesky

E. The problem you have here is just that you don't believe spirits to be personalities with consciousness. That's why it's difficult for you to accept them having those features.

I will answer this question with two questions. Be very truthful about it. 1. What body did Jesus Christ rise with, and what body did He ascend into heaven with?.
2. Is Jesus flesh and blood or is He a spirit?.The bible said flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God. If Jesus is flesh, how come he is in heaven, or is He not?. please be honest with the reply.

F. So that's your confusion?. Who made the skeleton?. Was the skeleton and teeth made by a human being or was it made by a spirit being, which is God himself?.
If there exist a spirit body, is it a hard thing for God to make a spirit body as well?. I don't know who you assume God to be in terms of capabilities and power.

Secondly, the bible told us that men ate angels food which is manner, are angels not spirits?, how did they eat the food?. The Israelites masticated the manner in their mouth after preparing it, so how did the angels eat it?. How did they masticate it?.

> If there's anything like angels food which can be touched even by human hands even though it's not human/flesh food, is it too hard to have wine as well for the Spirit or in the spirit?. A drink for pleasure, and one which serves as punishment rather than pleasure?.

You don't know anything bruh

See this Luke 24 vs 39 spirit does not have flesh and bones. let me drum it into your ears . Spirit does not have flesh and bones

If the rich man is a spirit, he won't have fleshly tongue that drinks water. !!!

Soul won't have teeth bones to gnash!!!

Unless that Bible is a LIE, is it ? Pastor that doesn't know his Bible. Assuming nonsense everywhere , my questions are valid : How does a soul/spirit have bones called teeth ?

> I Have never said hell is in heaven. Stop the twisting.

Deuteronomy 32:22 For a fire is kindled in mine anger, and shall burn unto the lowest hell, and shall consume the earth with her increase, and set on fire the foundations of the mountains.

At least, that should give you an idea where he'll is located. Take note who is speaking there.

I hope when I mention you two later to answer some questions you will oblige?.

Rev 14 vs 10,11. Says in the PRESENCE of Jesus and angels where is that ? . hahahahahha

You woefully answer the questions , you can still try . next am addressing the key issue : Spirit of man. , a person or force ?
Re: Why Hell Fire Does Not Exist by Peacefullove: 12:48am On Aug 20, 2018
Mr Primesky says

!. It's difficult for you, because you don't believe in the existence of the real person which is a spirit

I want the viewers or readers to check the statement above . we found that.

Spirit that goes out of man is that man itself. The real person .

am presenting a point to validate his assertion.

Luke 23 vs 46

Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Father! In your hands I place my spirit!" He said this and died.

According to the above Jesus spirit return to his Father in HEAVEN .

Back to Primesky statement ' the real person which is a spirit

If the Real person is spirit. primesky , do you admit Jesus went to heaven the same day he died ?
Re: Why Hell Fire Does Not Exist by Nobody: 7:22am On Aug 21, 2018
I personally think "hell" as we know of it, is a concept made up by the early Church to keep people in check. Let's face the facts: Millions of people die each year without hearing the gospel and accepting Jesus, will they go to hell for no fault of their own? Carlton Pearson has this believe after the Rwandan Genocide, hundreds of thousands of children died even without knowing Jesus, isn't it wicked to condemn them to hell for no fault of their own?
I strongly believe that almost all of us Christians claim to be so to escape this hell..
Re: Why Hell Fire Does Not Exist by SamjohnnyB(m): 7:46am On Aug 21, 2018
federal9:
Let me ask the Op a question

Suppose I buy a gun and loaded it with bullets,then I see you coming towards me, I just feel like killing and I bring out my gun and shoot straight at you. Now you eventually die.

Now, my first? is

Where do you think am going,when I die?

Have you heard of unquenchable fire?

Have you read these words in the bible, " weeping and gnashing of teeth"?.

What happens when fire come in contact with your skin or spirit? you shout ayiii and your teeth will gnash.

WISDOM! Wisdom! wisdom!.
Can a spirit be burned?
Re: Why Hell Fire Does Not Exist by SamjohnnyB(m): 7:49am On Aug 21, 2018
Arondizuogu:
I personally think "hell" as we know of it, is a concept made up by the early Church to keep people in check. Let's face the facts: Millions of people die each year without hearing the gospel and accepting Jesus, will they go to hell for no fault of their own? Carlton Pearson has this believe after the Rwandan Genocide, hundreds of thousands of children died even without knowing Jesus, isn't it wicked to condemn them to hell for no fault of their own?
I strongly believe that almost all of us Christians claim to be so to escape this hell..
you have sense bro. I have always said it that if I remove hell fire many Christians today would not be Christians again. Many are Christians cuz of fear of burning in everlasting fire... But my question is can a spirit be burn in fire?
Re: Why Hell Fire Does Not Exist by Nobody: 8:04am On Aug 21, 2018
SamjohnnyB:

you have sense bro. I have always said it that if I remove hell fire many Christians today would not be Christians again. Many are Christians cuz of fear of burning in everlasting fire... But my question is can a spirit be burn in fire?

Except it's a spiritual fire, then nope. It's a crazy concept by the early Church, I'm sure they know it.
Re: Why Hell Fire Does Not Exist by SamjohnnyB(m): 9:50am On Aug 21, 2018
Arondizuogu:

Except it's a spiritual fire, then nope. It's a crazy concept by the early Church, I'm sure they know it.

The way it been described, they painted it like the physical fire we know now
Re: Why Hell Fire Does Not Exist by Primesky(m): 4:02pm On Aug 21, 2018
Peacefullove:
Mr Primesky says

I want the viewers or readers to check the statement above . we found that.

Spirit that goes out of man is that man itself. The real person .

am presenting a point to validate his assertion.

Luke 23 vs 46

Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Father! In your hands I place my spirit!" He said this and died.

According to the above Jesus spirit return to his Father in HEAVEN .

Back to Primesky statement ' the real person which is a spirit

If the Real person is spirit. primesky , do you admit Jesus went to heaven the same day he died ?

Hahaha... Now you've shot yourself on the foot.

Man is a trinity cheesy

Body, soul and spirit.

The body dies, and rot away or returns to the dust from which it came.

The spirit returns to God, whether the man is good or bad.

The soul is the one who remains to either join his spirit above, or decend to hell. This two, if you like because they one, are both conscious and alive.

That is why, Jesus speaking, asked a question and said, what shall it profit 'a man' if he gains the whole world, and lose 'his soul' in hell. Both the soul and the spirit, have spirit body, but they're a unique part of a man.

Now, notice that Jesus first gave up His spirit, before His body died, meaning there where different entities involved. Don't forget, Jesus Christ was fully human when He came on earth, yet God.

Now, if Jesus went to heaven that same day, who then rose from the dead?. Mere body? Or don't you believe Jesus Christ rose from the dead?.

I don't normally go as deep as I have gone with you guys, but ultimately, I believe God will help you grasp this mysteries. Now take a look at this verses below.

Proverbs 20:27 The spirit of man is the candle of the LORD, searching all the inward parts of the belly.

The Spirit of man is the one who God communicates with most often, and he passes that information to the human soul. The spirit and the body are core enemies because of sin. They go against each other, the soul is always in the middle of this fight, if the man allows his flesh to win by sin, he's lost and his spirit returns to God. That's a case of a lost soul. If he allows the Spirit of God by Christ Jesus to walk with his own spirit, he possess both spirit and soul, awaiting a glorified body which the Lord will give to him at the end.

The spirit is more like the black box of man recording everything happening in a man's life. He is pro righteous, and God centred. He is the original man created in the image of God, but he is not complete without His soul!. When a plane crashes, no matter what or how it happens, all you need to get is the black box and it tells you everything. So whether the Holy Spirit of God is in a man or not, his deeds are recorded and can never be denied by him, because like the verse above, the spirit of man is the candle, or say, agent of the Lord probing everything the man is doing.

The soul of Jesus Christ at death surely decended into hell by virtue of the fact that He was carrying the sins of the whole world, which made the Father to turn away from Him, and He cried and said, my God my God, why has thou forsaken me, you will want to ask, if God has forsaken Him, how come He is committing His spirit into His hands, I have explained that above. His body died, His spirit ascended to heaven, while his soul decended, but many times, you will see soul and spirit used interchangely because they're almost the same and alike, though they are different.

The body can not live without the spirit. If the soul dwells in the body without the spirit, that body will still not live. But the body can still live even without the soul, but that will no longer be a human being. That's what the devil does to manipulate people because fallen angels are spirits, and they can enter any body dead or alive and manipulate it. That is what may happen with alien deception soon, bodies with spirits, but no soul.

Another thing, I want to bring to your notice is, Jesus told the Pharisees that He will rise up from the dead by himself, but the bible also said that it was God the father who raised up Jesus Christ, is Jesus lying?. No!. When you understand that they are one, then you will truly comprehend what is happening here. Because the spirit of Jesus was in God's hands as He committed it there, when it was time for Jesus to come back to life in the body, God sent back that spirit, because without the spirit, the body cannot live.

Ephesians 4:9 (Now that he ascended, what is it but that he also descended first into the lower parts of the earth?
4:10 He that descended is the same also that ascended up far above all heavens, that he might fill all things.)

This same Jesus decended first into the lower part of the earth, to do what?.

1 Peter 3:18 For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit:

3:19 By which also he went and preached unto the spirits in prison;

Notice from the above what was put to death, his body. Yet this same Jesus, whose spirit ascended, went to preach to the spirits in prison, obviously, this prison is not in heaven but in the lower part of the earth, and He can't be preaching to non living or non conscious beings.

The second thing Jesus did when He decended below, was to really mess up the kingdom of darkness /hell.

Colossians 2:15 And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it.

Jesus had to engage in this punishment of the devils for us, by which he also stripped them of the rights they stole from man. Did any human see this battle going on?, no!. Why?, because, It didn't take place in the physical, so how did this man Paul know about it?, it was revealed by the Holy Spirit. That's why we need Him!. Now because of the above verse, Jesus Christ could say this below.

Revelation 1:18 I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

Can you posses the keys of hell without first going there?.

Now, the question is, how is it possible for one man to have gone to heaven, and at the same time His body is in the tomb, and at the same time He is carrying out a preaching and walloping excercise in hell?. Simple!, because He is a trinity, being man, yet one person! . That is How God is too, and because of that He can be everywhere doing different non connected things, yet He's one person. He chose to make us (humans) like that, angels aren't that way. So there you have it. I wish you understand this.
Re: Why Hell Fire Does Not Exist by Primesky(m): 5:53pm On Aug 21, 2018
Peacefullove:

Pastor primesky of assumption ministries, I never for once asked you when Adam die .. I didn't

Question A : DiD the Bible GOD SAY ADAM WILL Go to a Mythical Hellfire ?

He will die @ bold, just as every other living thing

To where will he return ? Primesky !!!! To dust!!! To dust !!! To dust !!! It says Adam will return ti Dust !!!

Do I have to beat that into your ears or you do not believe your bible again . grin

The bold is funny.

I will show you where I got it from , You. Can now see your ignorance is getting exposed every minute

"

Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire. Jude 1 vs 7

Primesky , can you see where I got it from ?

Kindly tell us if those cities are still burning or not ; Everlasting fire is not hellfire. !!! unless those cities are still burning . hahahaha

Again you missed question 2

@ Red, where is that some where ? Mention. The name oooooo

U earlier said its hell. are you changing stance Primesky ? ( Special question T)

So you are quoting documentary for me as evidence grin !!! Hahahahaha guy has run out of evidence . sorry. Movies are edited Bro

For what spirit is, I will make a separate post after this, if you are able to solve that question, The whole spirit of man thing will he cleared .

My post after this will address the gibberish you post above .

Another wrong answer , documentary brouhaha ... Pastor primesky

You don't know anything bruh

See this Luke 24 vs 39 spirit does not have flesh and bones. let me drum it into your ears . Spirit does not have flesh and bones

If the rich man is a spirit, he won't have fleshly tongue that drinks water. !!!

Soul won't have teeth bones to gnash!!!

Unless that Bible is a LIE, is it ? Pastor that doesn't know his Bible. Assuming nonsense everywhere , my questions are valid : How does a soul/spirit have bones called teeth ?

Rev 14 vs 10,11. Says in the PRESENCE of Jesus and angels where is that ? . hahahahahha

You woefully answer the questions , you can still try . next am addressing the key issue : Spirit of man. , a person or force ?

Stop the pick and chose and twisting of scriptures. The bible is not a novel you just pick and read, and expect to Understand it. How can you understand spiritual mysteries. You're taunting will achieve zero result grin Do they teach you people how to lie and twist scriptures?. This is horrible!. Make it look sweet and attractive, and almost as if it the truth, otherwise I don't see why anybody should be with JWs. Because it's one of the most dangerou religion out, it has every firm if godliness, but it disregard the power thereof. What do you stand to prove, that Jesus is lying, is not correct and is not God.

You simply have a comprehension problem because of a biased mind. I was given an example that, the spirit body has features which are not like what you know of the body and off you go, food is ready for you to twist.

Spirits don't have bones, and skeleton like you!. How do I even talk spiritual matters with someone who isn't spiritual?. Ah.. Lord have mercy, I don't know what example to use again, and issue is you already have fixed mindset of what you want to believe?.

Question A, go back and read my reply, and then answer my question. Is Jesus and God divided, in that Jesus said that clearly, that you won't mention!.

Is the account of the New Testament false?. Because the bible said it, but you are disputing it, because one man said so?. Jesus said it, should we disregard it?. You talked about the bible God, is Jesus Christ not a Bible Christ?.Answer that.

Adam is a spirit being living in body, don't you understand English?. He has a body, a soul and a spirit!. The body dies and returns to dust. Understand that Mr. Canal reasoning. Stop picking and choosing bible verses. Man has a spirit, do you need glasses to read and understand it in the bible?. Na wao!. Lord have mercy!

Question 2. Everlasting fire, used here as an example of what will happen to people who do such things. This is an example if the fire we are talking about, and what impact it can have. The bible never told you that was hell, the bible never told you that was unquenchable, the bible said, this is an example of what that fire is like and what it does. Simple understanding.This still brings us back to the first question, is Jesus Christ a lair!. In that He talked about an everlasting fire in hell, which is unquenchable?. That you won't see. Because of your disdain for His person. Rather than accept His words, you will explain it away. Everlasting fire burns you as long as a you in existence, it never can be quenched. You cannot not destroy the spirit or soul, like you can the body, and so the fire burns along. Set a paper ablaze, with fuel, as long as the paper is in existence, and the fuel present, and no force to stop it, can you quench it?. If you like twist this explanation as well. There are many Nigerians, not to talk of non Nigerians, who weren't Christians, who held on to this false believe of yours until they died, but by the special grace of God, He brought them back to warn people about the dangers of that place. Some of these people where your former members. But will you be humble enough to to search them out?. A few days ago, here on Nairaland, one of your former members, found the truth, and false taechings Watch tower has been feeding you guys. Keep playing with hell fire, by twisting and misinterpreting scriptures, and denying its truths with human logic. I pray God will open your eyes like He did to that guy and many others.

Question 3. Hmm.. Master twister! As if you didn't read my reply. I have all this while kept from taking you into deep spiritual matters because you don't have the capacity to understand it when you don't have the Holy Spirit. Did you or did you not read about some souls going to hell, and others roaming about and being used to manipulate man by the devil?. If you didn't read that, go back and see it, and stop confusing yourself.

Documentary!. Look at this one, OK concerning this matter, investigation of any kind is fake?. It then means we should never believe anything. The bib is there I quote and show you the very verses, no, you won't take it, rather you misquote and misinterpret. I tell you my own experience, oh Mr. Primesky is a liar, OK na, there are slot of investigations done by even non believers, who by the way were trying to prove Christianity and the who spirit thing wrong, you still no, now it's all fake.. It's clear your ignorance is self imposed, and is born out of pride. What a shame!. I wonder how old you are. There are elders in your group who have spent decades, and know more than you, suddenly they're now realising the false teachings and are pulling out, these are well know individuals. Find them on facebook. I wonder what you will say about them now. I'm not about surprised because what they say you guys do, is what you and your colleagues are doing here. You too will see the light someday.

Sometimes I wonder if you understand the things your're even saying. You waited luke 24 's 39 about the rich man. You said if he were a spirit, he won't have a tongue to taste water. You see how you twist and misunderstand and misinterpret scriptures?. First of all, what did the Bible say in that story?. Both the rich man and Lazarus died!. They died, you who don't believe in spirit, tell me now how the dead body if the both of them will now be talking and acting. Wouldn't their dead body become dust again as you said?. Master twister!. Confusing yourself and claiming to know it all. Repent, because all I see from all your question, is an attack against the words and person of Jesus Christ, it's either you're totally ignorant if His words, or you're trying to demand Him, or divide between Jesus Christ and God the Father. They both couldn't be speaking different things. Let God be true and all men liars!.

In His Presence!. Mr. Man, my Jesus Christ big pas you, OK?. The presence of the Lord is every where. Jesus said, where two or three are gathered in his name, He is there, do you know how many two or three gathere per time in His name, and His presence is there?. Oh, Mr worldly wisdom, wake up, God is not man!. Even a child won't come so low.

Mr. Twister, you need to stop pick and chose, it out right manipulation of scriptures. It's clear you do not understand the verse you quoted in Revelation, just like you don't understand others.

Revelation 14:10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:

The bible told us that scripture must be interpreted, scripture by scripture, not pick and choose as you're doing. Read the above verse and read the verse below.

Revelation 19:19 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.

19:20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

Please, I believe you did comprehension in school, where was the kings and the beast and the soldiers captured, was it in heaven or on earth?. Who was seated on the horse?. Do you even believe Jesus will come to rule and reign a thousand years here on earth, and after that, He will engage in the battle above?. I know it Winne difficult for you to believe because your watch tower told you that Jesus has already come the second time, will you deny that?. What a false religion?.

The above now makes sense when these proud enemies of God are being tormented before the presence of both Jesus Christ, and His angels. Simple comprehension you won't do, just to contradict the bible and prove a false religion right.

My dear stop chasing shadows about the existence of spirit. The bible is clear, and Jesus made it clear. You're having pointless arguments, twisting scriptures simply because, you don't believe in spirits, and you don't that Jesus himself is God. Now read this below.

Matthew 12:43 When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest, and findeth none.

12:44 Then he saith, I will return into my house from whence I came out; and when he is come, he findeth it empty, swept, and garnished.

12:45 Then goeth he, and taketh with himself seven other spirits more wicked than himself, and they enter in and dwell there: and the last state of that man is worse than the first. Even so shall it be also unto this wicked generation.

Does it look like a mere force is acting in the above scripture?. Does ordinary force seek rest?. Even the soul of man seeks rest. How can seven spirits be living in one man, and all you will still see is one man?. How can a mere force,be asking and reasoning so intelligently, and appreciate good things. You just fighting what you don't know. Repent and receive Jesus Christ now.
Re: Why Hell Fire Does Not Exist by Primesky(m): 5:54pm On Aug 21, 2018
Peacefullove:

This thread is giving primesky sleepless nights, his cherished beliefs are crumbling like biscuits.

Friend primesky, I saw you finally summon courage to attempt some of the questions , you are on a hot seat .

I will reply soon

I pity you seriously. But just like that your former colleague, who has now found the truth, you too will find it. That is my prayer for you, because you do not know what you're doing.
Re: Why Hell Fire Does Not Exist by Nobody: 9:32pm On Aug 21, 2018
Primesky:

I pity you seriously. But just like that your former colleague, who has now found the truth, you too will find it. That is my prayer for you, because you do not know what you're doing.
What the Bible said concerning those worshiping God during that end time is NO TONGUE will be able to CONDEMN what they're proving from God's word. Isaiah 54:17 So forget about the accusations of those calling us cults because those opposing Jesus strongly believed that Jesus is the head of a cult. Matthew 10:25,12:24 undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Hell Fire Does Not Exist by OneJ: 9:45pm On Aug 21, 2018
Primesky:

U said "Adam is a spirit being " Yet at no time did Adam see God face to face. Moses is a spirit being ,yet at no time did Moses see God's face.
Primesky, U be spirit, how many times U done see Angel Gabriel & parley with am ?

U too sabi lie.
Re: Why Hell Fire Does Not Exist by haywizzy007(m): 5:03am On Aug 22, 2018
OneJ:

U said "Adam is a spirit being " Yet at no time did Adam see God face to face. Moses is a spirit being ,yet at no time did Moses see God's face.
Primesky, U be spirit, how many times U done see Angel Gabriel & parley with am ?

U too sabi lie.
Lool
Re: Why Hell Fire Does Not Exist by Primesky(m): 12:09pm On Aug 22, 2018
OneJ:

U too sabi lie.

I sincerely pray for your salvation. The way you guys twist the scriptures, and still make it look so real, is shocking. It brings to mind the story of Saul. Saul knew the scriptures more than the Apostles, he knew the law more than them all, yet Jesus confronted him for acting against God. Human wisdom, reasoning and assumption can never save. Thank God many of your colleagues are now seeing the the truth. You too will join them soon.

So your Bible told you that Adam, or Moses never saw God?. Right?.OK. Elijah too, Ezekiel abi?, all of them never saw God right?. Why will they, very soon you will say the entire bible is forgery. May God save your soul.

The truth to an ignorant person will always be a lie, so nothing new. I will only ask the Lord to open your understanding.
Re: Why Hell Fire Does Not Exist by Primesky(m): 12:10pm On Aug 22, 2018
TATIME:
What the Bible said concerning those worshiping God during that end time is NO TONGUE will be able to CONDEMN what they're proving from God's word. Isaiah 54:17 So forget about the accusations of those calling us cults because those opposing Jesus strongly believed that Jesus is the head of a cult. Matthew 10:25,12:24 undecided undecided undecided

It is well.
Re: Why Hell Fire Does Not Exist by Nobody: 2:30pm On Aug 22, 2018
Primesky:

It is well.
It is well in Jesus name!
Re: Why Hell Fire Does Not Exist by Peacefullove: 8:47pm On Aug 30, 2018
Primesky:

Primesky the assumption and liar master.

I will respond to you shortly .

grin #Peacefullove
Re: Why Hell Fire Does Not Exist by Peacefullove: 8:49pm On Aug 30, 2018
Primesky:

Man is a trinity cheesy

Body, soul and spirit.

The soul is the one who remains to either join his spirit above, or decend to hell. This two, if you like because they one, are both conscious and alive.

That is why, Jesus speaking, asked a question and said, what shall it profit 'a man' if he gains the whole world, and lose 'his soul' in hell. Both the soul and the spirit, have spirit body, but they're a unique part of a man.

Now, notice that Jesus first gave up His spirit, before His body died, meaning there where different entities involved. Don't forget, Jesus Christ was fully human when He came on earth, yet God.

Now, if Jesus went to heaven that same day, who then rose from the dead?. Mere body? Or don't you believe Jesus Christ rose from the dead?.

I don't normally go as deep as I have gone with you guys, but ultimately, I believe God will help you grasp this mysteries. Now take a look at this verses below.

Proverbs 20:27 The spirit of man is the candle of the LORD, searching all the inward parts of the belly.

The Spirit of man is the one who God communicates with most often, and he passes that information to the human soul. The spirit and the body are core enemies because of sin. They go against each other, the soul is always in the middle of this fight, if the man allows his flesh to win by sin, he's lost and his spirit returns to God. That's a case of a lost soul. If he allows the Spirit of God by Christ Jesus to walk with his own spirit, he possess both spirit and soul, awaiting a glorified body which the Lord will give to him at the end.

The spirit is more like the black box of man recording everything happening in a man's life. He is pro righteous, and God centred. He is the original man created in the image of God, but he is not complete without His soul!. When a plane crashes, no matter what or how it happens, all you need to get is the black box and it tells you everything. So whether the Holy Spirit of God is in a man or not, his deeds are recorded and can never be denied by him, because like the verse above, the spirit of man is the candle, or say, agent of the Lord probing everything the man is doing.

The soul of Jesus Christ at death surely decended into hell by virtue of the fact that He was carrying the sins of the whole world, which made the Father to turn away from Him, and He cried and said, my God my God, why has thou forsaken me, you will want to ask, if God has forsaken Him, how come He is committing His spirit into His hands, I have explained that above. His body died, His spirit ascended to heaven, while his soul decended, but many times, you will see soul and spirit used interchangely because they're almost the same and alike, though they are different.

The body can not live without the spirit. If the soul dwells in the body without the spirit, that body will still not live. But the body can still live even without the soul, but that will no longer be a human being. That's what the devil does to manipulate people because fallen angels are spirits, and they can enter any body dead or alive and manipulate it. That is what may happen with alien deception soon, bodies with spirits, but no soul.

Another thing, I want to bring to your notice is, Jesus told the Pharisees that He will rise up from the dead by himself, but the bible also said that it was God the father who raised up Jesus Christ, is Jesus lying?. No!. When you understand that they are one, then you will truly comprehend what is happening here. Because the spirit of Jesus was in God's hands as He committed it there, when it was time for Jesus to come back to life in the body, God sent back that spirit, because without the spirit, the body cannot live.

Ephesians 4:9 (Now that he ascended, what is it but that he also descended first into the lower parts of the earth?
4:10 He that descended is the same also that ascended up far above all heavens, that he might fill all things.)

1 Peter 3:18 For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit:

Notice from the above what was put to death, his body. Yet this same Jesus, whose spirit ascended, went to preach to the spirits in prison, obviously, this prison is not in heaven but in the lower part of the earth, and He can't be preaching to non living or non conscious beings.

The second thing Jesus did when He decended below, was to really mess up the kingdom of darkness /hell.

Colossians 2:15 And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it.

Jesus had to engage in this punishment of the devils for us, by which he also stripped them of the rights they stole from man. Did any human see this battle going on?, no!. Why?, because, It didn't take place in the physical, so how did this man Paul know about it?, it was revealed by the Holy Spirit. That's why we need Him!. Now because of the above verse, Jesus Christ could say this below.

Revelation 1:18 I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

Now, the question is, how is it possible for one man to have gone to heaven, and at the same time His body is in the tomb, and at the same time He is carrying out a preaching and walloping excercise in hell?. Simple!, because He is a trinity, being man, yet one person! . That is How God is too, and because of that He can be everywhere doing different non connected things, yet He's one person. He chose to make us (humans) like that, angels aren't that way. So there you have it. I wish you understand this.

You wrote jargons up there , contradicting yourself here and there.

I will pick the sane and relevant point . and we would iron it out
Re: Why Hell Fire Does Not Exist by Peacefullove: 8:51pm On Aug 30, 2018
Primesky:

Nothing was twisted , the problem is you don't know your own Bible.
Re: Why Hell Fire Does Not Exist by Peacefullove: 9:13pm On Aug 30, 2018
Primesky:

Man is a trinity cheesy

Body, soul and spirit.

Now, if Jesus went to heaven that same day,
who then rose from the dead?. Mere body? Or don't you believe Jesus Christ rose from the dead?.

Now, the question is, how is it possible for one man to have gone to heaven,
and at the same time His body is in the tomb, and at the same time He is carrying out a preaching and walloping excercise in hell?. Simple!, because He is a trinity, being man, yet one person! . That is How God is too, and because of that He can be everywhere doing different non connected things, yet He's one person. He chose to make us (humans) like that, angels aren't that way. So there you have it. I wish you understand this.

I always call this guy assumption master and a liar , Can you all now see why?

Primesky says Jesus went to heaven the same say he died !!! Hahahahahahaha

What did Jesus and the Bible say ?

I did not ascend to the Father - John 20 vs 17

He didn't go to heaven until 40 days after been raised up - Act 1 vs 3,9

Primesky , When will you repent of telling lies in the name of doctrine ?
Re: Why Hell Fire Does Not Exist by TruthinAction: 10:50pm On Aug 30, 2018
The op is a Jehovah witness. The punishment of these people called JW will be worse in the very hell they don't believe. Wicked people that see the truth clearly but choose to give their own interpretation just to confirm their perceived opinions.
Re: Why Hell Fire Does Not Exist by OneJ: 12:37am On Aug 31, 2018
TruthinAction:
The op is a Jehovah witness. The punishment of these people called JW will be worse in the very hell they don't believe. Wicked people that see the truth clearly but choose to give their own interpretation just to confirm their perceived opinions.

Your truth in which action? U just dey yarn wetin U no know.
On this thread, come & give solid proof that God punished Adam (the perfect man who sinned) in hellfire.

Else , the other option is keep your mouth shut.
Re: Why Hell Fire Does Not Exist by TruthinAction: 9:31am On Aug 31, 2018
OneJ:

Your truth in which action? U just dey yarn wetin U no know.
On this thread, come & give solid proof that God punished Adam (the perfect man who sinned) in hellfire.

Else , the other option is keep your mouth shut.

As usual, you only look at Scriptures that seems to support your opinions and turn blind eyes to several other Scriptures that contradicts your opinions. You mean to say that their are no proofs of God punishing people even his own people in the Bible?

Jesus made it so clear that even many ministers will be rejected on judgment day.

Our Lord Jesus spoke about eternal damnation in such unmistaken terms that suggest it's a place of eternal torment.

Even the final book of the Bible reveals there is a Lake of fire which is literal. You have the option to reject the truth because of your preconceived opinions.

God is a God of love and also a God of judgment.

He destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah with literal fire.

He destroyed the first earth with flood that only 8 souls got saved.

He destroyed the 10 spies that brought evil reports after searching the land of Canaan.

There are countless records of God's judgment in the Bible.

Revelation 6:17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

Hebrews 10:31 It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

Hebrews 12:29 For our God is a consuming fire.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Who, What, Why: Why Is Good Friday Called Good Friday? / MAN Is Made Up Of Spirit, Soul And Body / 10 Must-know Reasons To Forgive As A Christian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 244
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.