Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,027 members, 7,953,075 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:24 AM

Why Hell Fire Does Not Exist - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Hell Fire Does Not Exist (10558 Views)

Why Hell? / Can Atheists Prove God Does Not Exist? / "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Hell Fire Does Not Exist by Hairyrapunzel: 6:42pm On Sep 12, 2018
Peacefullove:

Do you assume they are persons ? grin grin grin grin grin

So finally, do you now accept what your Bible said that those dead in the sea are in the sea ?

I am just assuming like you

You said those who died in sea do not go to hell. This is what you assumed o

Bible said that the sea gave up the dead in it. I had to now assume like you na. Death and hell giving up the dead in them means those who died in death and hell respectively.

You went ahead to bring out another verse that said the name of the rider of a pale horse was death and hell followed him which I agreed.

You went ahead to assume that it meant hell and death are together. I didn't complain

So I had to assume like you that sea is a person too.
Re: Why Hell Fire Does Not Exist by Hairyrapunzel: 6:45pm On Sep 12, 2018
Peacefullove:

According to me . silly boy
Peacefullove wrote the verse and said Death rides a horse . grin grin grin grin

Your Bible said those in the sea are IN IT , do you agree ?

Did I complain?
I just had to assume like you na.
Sea is a person just like death (rider) and hell (follower).

Then I forgot to add the one I assumed.
Sea is a loner while death and hell are together
Re: Why Hell Fire Does Not Exist by Peacefullove: 6:48pm On Sep 12, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

Did I complain?
I just had to assume like you na.
Sea is a person just like death (rider) and hell (follower).

Then I forgot to add the one I assumed.
Sea is a loner while death and hell are together
grin grin e don hang.

So now, HOW CAN HELL BE A PLACE OF PUNISHMENT IF THOSE IN THE SEA DO NOT GO THERE ?

cc : budaatum
Re: Why Hell Fire Does Not Exist by budaatum: 6:50pm On Sep 12, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

Where is the verse that says those who died in the sea remain in the sea or don't go to hell?
Abi no bible verse?

"Only Jehovah's Witnesses, those of the anointed remnant and the "great crowd," as a united organization under the protection of the Supreme Organizer, have any Scriptural hope of surviving the impending end of this doomed system dominated by Satan the Devil." Watchtower 1989 Sep 1 p.19

"In effect, Jesus also conveys Jehovah’s voice to us as he directs the congregation through “the faithful and discreet slave.” (Matt. 24:45) We need to take this guidance and direction seriously, for our everlasting life depends on our obedience." Watchtower 2014 Aug 15 p.21

During the final period of the ancient world that perished in the Flood, Noah was a faithful preacher of righteousness. (2 Peter 2:5) In these last days of the present system of things, Jehovah's people are making known Gods righteous standards and are declaring good news about the possibility of surviving into the new world. (2 Peter 3:9-13) Just as Noah and his God-fearing family were preserved in the ark, survival of individuals today depends on their faith and their loyal association with the earthly part of Jehovah's universal organization." Watchtower 2006 May 15 p.22 "Are You Prepared for Survival?"

"Is it presumptuous of Jehovah's Witnesses to point out that they alone have God's backing? Actually, no more so than when the Israelites in Egypt claimed to have God's backing in spite of the Egyptians' belief, or when the first-century Christians claimed to have God's backing to the exclusion of Jewish religionists." Watchtower 2001 Jun 1 p.16

"Similarly, Jehovah is using only one organization today to accomplish his will. [b]To receive everlasting life in the earthly Paradise we must identify that organization and serve God as part of it." [/b]Watchtower 1983 Feb 15 p.12

"There are billions of people who do not know Jehovah. Many of them in ignorance practice things that God's Word shows to be wicked. If they persist in this course, they will be among those who perish during the great tribulation." Watchtower 1993 Oct 1 p.19

"In the near future this generation will see the foretold “great tribulation” that will bring an end to this present wicked system. (Matt. 24:21) At that time none of Jehovah’s faithful servants, the only ones surviving, will mourn over the destruction of the wicked. To the contrary, they will rejoice, even as Moses and his people rejoiced at the destruction of Pharaoh and his army." Watchtower 1977 Jun 1 p.345
"Only those who believe our God our way"?

Sounds pretty much like what Christians and Muslims say, to me.
Re: Why Hell Fire Does Not Exist by Hairyrapunzel: 7:04pm On Sep 12, 2018
Peacefullove:

grin grin e don hang.

So now, HOW CAN HELL BE A PLACE OF PUNISHMENT IF THOSE IN THE SEA DO NOT GO THERE ?

Me hang ke.
Where did the bible say those in sea do not go to hell?
Re: Why Hell Fire Does Not Exist by Peacefullove: 7:24pm On Sep 12, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

Me hang ke.
Where did the bible say those in sea do not go to hell?

Hairyrapunzel

Bible said that the sea gave up the dead
in it.

Re: Why Hell Fire Does Not Exist by Hairyrapunzel: 7:47pm On Sep 12, 2018
Peacefullove:

Where is the Bible verse that said those who died in sea don't go to hell?
Re: Why Hell Fire Does Not Exist by Peacefullove: 8:31pm On Sep 12, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

Where is the Bible verse that said those who died in sea don't go to hell?

Those dead in the sea are ' In it ' Rev 20 vs 13

At this point I can see you have gotten the point but choose to remain blind to it.

Are those dead in the sea said to be released by Hell ?

Buy sense
Re: Why Hell Fire Does Not Exist by Jessicha(f): 9:01pm On Sep 12, 2018
Peacefullove:

Ewww , you have gotten way too logical. Lol

Very simple thing hell didn't release those in the sea . which automatically means they are not there . I think am getting you

But for the records hell in that verse can be better translated as " Grave " , to bring out the clear meaning . hell is always a wrong translation. Do you know ? cheesy

Re: Why Hell Fire Does Not Exist by Primesky(m): 10:00am On Sep 13, 2018
Peacefullove:

you didn't answer the question I asked.

Have asked again, Try to answer or E pass your level ?

Yeshua never pronounced hell, he pronounced Gehinna or valley of hinnom ( Check and confirm before you rant because I know you are too lazy to research ) dead bodies are dumped there not mythical souls

You are too d.ull . so am the one that said hell is grave or YOuR BIBLE confirm it.

New Living Translation reads

For my anger blazes forth like fire and burns to the depths of the GRAVE It devours the earth and all its crops and ignites the foundations of the mountains. (emphasis mine). Deu 32:22

Hell is Grave , Are you wiser than your bible?

Can you now see why I said you are too d.ull

Fixed! Gehenna ( dead bodies are thrown there not mythical souls ) expressions like " hands" " two hands " are reffering to the Body, his listeners understand .

Do you agree hands and Body goes to hell ?

Lazinesss is affecting you. He went to preach after he was quickened, to be quickened means to be Made Alive. So STOP lying he was preaching when he died. It was after he was Made Alive .

Before you rant, make sure you confirm and verify the meaning of quickened used here. Shiooor

See how Laziness to research has blinded you.

As for the spirits he preached to, answer my first question on those inside the sea , We will know if the expression ' those disobedient in Noahs day , refer to dead humans in prison OF HELL' as you will want us to believe. Can those who died in water of Noah, be said to be in the Sea or hell ?

Jewish account of Noah's flood says Some Angels come to earth, interestingly the same Jewish scripture says Angels are spirits ( who maketh his angels SPIRIT as written in Psalm 104 vs 24) definitely, after your answer to my question , we would know if this are the ones he preached to or not.
Vital

May God have mercy on your soul!. Why do you twist the bible so?, do you at all think this will bring you salvation, and earn you a place in eternal life?. What madness is this?. How is your conscience?, I wonder how comfortable you feel twisting the scriptures like you do, it's a pitiable plight. Just to defend falsehood, you sort for a very convenient version of bible to gainsay hell. And here you are saying hell fire doesn't exist, what a bare face lie!. How many bible verses can you deny, which authenticate that?. At least a wise person will see the falsehood in Jehovah witness religion and the false teachings perpetuated by Watch Tower. Whether you choose to believe it or not, the truth is very clear to you. Otherwise, you wouldn't engage in this masterful twisting and muddling.

Once again, the whole confusion about spirit going to hell or not and the rest of the things you're saying will be very well addressed when you have answered my questions.

Why are you dodging my questions?. Answer those questions, and hopefully all this beating about the bush will be clarified, but no, you won't!.

Sometimes I wonder if you understand what you read or you just deliberately twist things to suit you.

1 Peter 3:18 For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit:

3:19 By which also he went and preached unto the spirits in prison;

3:20 Which sometime were disobedient, when once the longsuffering of God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was a preparing, wherein few, that is, eight souls were saved by water.[color=#990000][/color]

Can you calmly read the passage again, for better understanding?. If you're having comprehension problem, you can meet a secondary school student to explain it for you. The spirits in question were those who were disobedient in the time of Noah!. Stop twisting obvious fact!.

Let me even assume and come down to your point, you said Jesus preached to them after He rose again, do you then mean they didn't rot away, didn't they perish after all those years?. Why are you embarrassing and disgracing yourself over clear falsehood?.

Peacefullove, you quoted the NLT and said, there is no hell fire, but grave. You left other versions and found comfort in NLT, can I assume that NLT is now the correct bible version?, well let me assume so for now.

Peacefullove, did you also border to check the following verses in the NLT you quoted?

Matthew 5:22 New Living Translation (NLT)
22 But I say, if you are even angry with someone,[a] you are subject to judgment! If you call someone an idiot, you are in danger of being brought before the court. And if you curse someone,[c] you are in danger of the fires of hell.[d]

[b]Mark 9:43 New Living Translation (NLT)
43 If your hand causes you to sin, cut it off. It’s better to enter eternal life with only one hand than to go into the unquenchable fires of hell[a] with two hands.[b]

What is fires of hell and unquenchable fires of hell doing there?. Despite the fact that the translators of the NLT chose to put the other as grave, they still maintained this one, which Jesus himself said. So what is your point, is Jesus lying and watch tower telling the truth, or is NLT now substandard and fake all of a sudden?. No matter how you twist the scriptures, it will always defend itself!. Stop living and believing a lie!.

What a confusion!. You are asking me to do research, yet when I directed you to research on the spirit topic on YouTube and other places, you called it rubbish. You're just unstable, all because you want to defend watch tower. It's a shame bro, stop it and accept the clear truth of the bible.

Angels are spirits, do angels have hands and feet?.

Stop asking me any further questions until you have answered my pending questions. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Why Hell Fire Does Not Exist by Horus(m): 10:16am On Sep 13, 2018
MrPRevailer:

Sorry to burst your bubble.
Scientists have not been able to dig past the mantle of the earth. Please see my post on this here.

https://www.nairaland.com/4418088/know-hellfire-under-earth-know

If scientists have not been able to dig past the mantle of the earth, they have no proofs of the existence of "hell"
Re: Why Hell Fire Does Not Exist by Primesky(m): 10:16am On Sep 13, 2018
Peacefullove:

Enough of this rant man.

The sea deliver the dead in it.

Hell deliver the dead in it.

Why Did the verse clarify the Two as SEPARATE ?

grin grin grin

Primesky. E pass your level ?

grin it's a rant right?. No problem. Just answer the questions and we will address this one. Why have you refused to answer those questions?. grin cheesy. Peacefullove, I don't know if you're male or female, but I love you. But to see you doing this is totally seekening. Why are you dodging and twisting the truth?.

Are you one of the chief slaves, or are you one of the elders?. Do you fear you may loose your position and prestige?. These are some of the reasons why I think you're still holding on to a broken Reed. Nobody can fight the truth.

What happens to those who die in the water?. Good question. Now answer the question I put to you first, let's have a base and foundation, otherwise, we won't make head way because I explained the reason before, but you rejected, denied and misinterpreted it. So, to avoid that from happening again, I said answer some questions whose answers by the way are in the bible, but you refused to do that. Why?.
Re: Why Hell Fire Does Not Exist by MrPRevailer(m): 1:37pm On Sep 13, 2018
Horus:

If scientists have not been able to dig past the mantle of the earth, they have no proofs of the existence of "hell"

Were they trying to prove hell in the first place or their mission is to discover what lies undiscovered. I believe the latter.

But the Bible already teaches us that hell is under the earth even before evolution scientists had any clue.

Now, scientists have found living organisms in hot boiling Lavas under the ocean, which changes every pre-notion they had about extreme creatures.

Scienctists keeps changing theories and accepted ideologies they misled people to believe even as they discover new things. But the Scriptures cannot change, is light years ahead of current scientific knowledge.
Re: Why Hell Fire Does Not Exist by Peacefullove: 11:16pm On Sep 17, 2018
Primesky:

May God have mercy on your soul!. Why do you twist the bible so?, do you at all think this will bring you salvation, and earn you a place in eternal life?. What madness is this?. How is your conscience?, I wonder how comfortable you feel twisting the scriptures like you do, it's a pitiable plight. Just to defend falsehood, you sort for a very convenient version of bible to gainsay hell. And here you are saying hell fire doesn't exist, what a bare face lie!. How many bible verses can you deny, which authenticate that?. At least a wise person will see the falsehood in Jehovah witness religion and the false teachings perpetuated by Watch Tower. Whether you choose to believe it or not, the truth is very clear to you. Otherwise, you wouldn't engage in this masterful twisting and muddling.

Once again, the whole confusion about spirit going to hell or not and the rest of the things you're saying will be very well addressed when you have answered my questions.

Why are you dodging my questions?. Answer those questions, and hopefully all this beating about the bush will be clarified, but no, you won't!.

Sometimes I wonder if you understand what you read or you just deliberately twist things to suit you.

This is why I asked you ignorant man to cross check all my references before you rant.

Deu 32:22 Hell is Grave ( Reference NLT)

Matthew you quote. Gehenna appeared , Dead bodies are thrown there not spirit. ( Read ! read and Read ) Church man, for how long will you continue to be deceived by religion !

Too lazy to research things out yourself.

You can't tackle that, now your laziness has prompt you eeoear that Peter's

1 Peter 3:18 For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit:

3:19 By which also he went and preached unto the spirits in prison;

3:20 Which sometime were disobedient, when once the longsuffering of God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was a preparing, wherein few, that is, eight souls were saved by water.

Can you calmly read the passage again, for better understanding?. If you're having comprehension problem, you can meet a secondary school student to explain it for you. The spirits in question were those who were disobedient in the time of Noah!. Stop twisting obvious fact!.

Let me even assume and come down to your point, you said Jesus preached to them after He rose again,

do you then mean they didn't rot away, didn't they perish after all those years?. Why are you embarrassing and disgracing yourself over clear falsehood?.

Don't be silly, Your bible said its after he has rose again. I asked you to check the meaning of quickened. Do you ? Too lazy.

Quickened means made alive . Don't just rant meaningless rant , confirm things yourself .

And your question is silly. Didn't I quote where angels are called spirit for you, Jewish account of the flood said angels are Aldo disobedient in the days of Noah. I lie ?

Peacefullove, you quoted the NLT and said, there is no hell fire, but grave. You left other versions and found comfort in NLT, can I assume that NLT is now the correct bible version?, well let me assume so for now.

Use your sense, NLT confirm the fact . a person with good research skill would have traced the root word and get it's meaning . NLT or not the root Jewish word in that bible verse means Grave. ~~~~~Search anywhere .

Laziness Is your problem

Peacefullove, did you also border to check the following verses in the NLT you quoted?

Matthew 5:22 New Living Translation (NLT)
22 But I say, if you are even angry with someone,[a] you are subject to judgment! If you call someone an idiot, you are in danger of being brought before the court. And if you curse someone,[c] you are in danger of the fires of hell.[d]

[b]Mark 9:43 New Living Translation (NLT)
43 If your hand causes you to sin, cut it off. It’s better to enter eternal life with only one hand than to go into the unquenchable fires of Gehenna hell[a] with two hands.[b]

What is fires of hell and unquenchable fires of hell doing there?. Despite the fact that the translators of the NLT chose to put the other as grave, they still maintained this one, which Jesus himself said. So what is your point, is Jesus lying and watch tower telling the truth, or is NLT now substandard and fake all of a sudden?. No matter how you twist the scriptures, it will always defend itself!. Stop living and believing a lie!.

See your life Primesky, see your life and you are a pastor of some people . its a shame, a very big Shame , Very big Shame.

If you had search you would see that the root word here is different from the other one of Deu 32:22

The one blindly changed to hell here is Gehennah, A location outside Jerusalem where dead bodies are thrown NOT souls.

Don't be Laz.y

What a confusion!. You are asking me to do research, yet when I directed you to research on the spirit topic on YouTube and other places, you called it rubbish. You're just unstable, all because you want to defend watch tower. It's a shame bro, stop it and accept the clear truth of the bible.

Am directing you to reference from your Bible. How does that relate with youtube ?

Apply sense , all have given you are based on Bible original languages and meaning . you are just too deceived .

Angels are spirits, do angels have hands and feet?.

Stop asking me any further questions until you have answered my pending questions. Thank you.

Show me hands and feet in that Peter ?

I gave you reason why you are Wrong and Wrong and Wrong that the spirit are people. The people are in the sea .

Just accept that the spirit are disobedient Angels in the days of Noah, unless you want to tell me the Jewish account is not true ?
Re: Why Hell Fire Does Not Exist by Primesky(m): 10:00am On Sep 18, 2018
Peacefullove:

This is why I asked you ignorant man to cross check all my references before you rant.

Deu 32:22 Hell is Grave ( Reference NLT)

Matthew you quote. Gehenna appeared , Dead bodies are thrown there not spirit. ( Read ! read and Read ) Church man, for how long will you continue to be deceived by religion !

Too lazy to research things out yourself.

You can't tackle that, now your laziness has prompt you eeoear that Peter's

Don't be silly, Your bible said its after he has rose again. I asked you to check the meaning of quickened. Do you ? Too lazy.

Quickened means made alive . Don't just rant meaningless rant , confirm things yourself .

And your question is silly. Didn't I quote where angels are called spirit for you, Jewish account of the flood said angels are Aldo disobedient in the days of Noah. I lie ?

Use your sense, NLT confirm the fact . a person with good research skill would have traced the root word and get it's meaning . NLT or not the root Jewish word in that bible verse means Grave. ~~~~~Search anywhere .

Laziness Is your problem

See your life Primesky, see your life and you are a pastor of some people . its a shame, a very big Shame , Very big Shame.

If you had search you would see that the root word here is different from the other one of Deu 32:22

The one blindly changed to hell here is Gehennah, A location outside Jerusalem where dead bodies are thrown NOT souls.

Don't be Laz.y

Am directing you to reference from your Bible. How does that relate with youtube ?

Apply sense , all have given you are based on Bible original languages and meaning . you are just too deceived .

Show me hands and feet in that Peter ?

I gave you reason why you are Wrong and Wrong and Wrong that the spirit are people. The people are in the sea .

Just accept that the spirit are disobedient Angels in the days of Noah, unless you want to tell me the Jewish account is not true ?

Sorry bro, but you failed to to make absolutely no sense. Simply because the bible said something different from the lies you saying here.

Once again, I ask you to answer the questions I asked you. Stop pretending and dodging them. How long will you continue to live in denial?.
Re: Why Hell Fire Does Not Exist by Peacefullove: 10:37am On Sep 18, 2018
Primesky:

Sorry bro, but you failed to to make absolutely no sense. Simply because the bible said something different from the lies you saying here.

Show me what doesn't make sense in the post ? Lazy church man grin

Am waiting for you to point them out. Including those i asked u to research ( if you even do )

Once again, I ask you to answer the questions I asked you. Stop pretending and dodging them. How long will you continue to live in denial?.

Have answered all your questions.
Re: Why Hell Fire Does Not Exist by Primesky(m): 9:20am On Sep 23, 2018
Peacefullove:

Show me what doesn't make sense in the post ? Lazy church man grin

Am waiting for you to point them out. Including those i asked u to research ( if you even do )

Have answered all your questions.

Can you be honourable enough to stop lying publicly?. When did you answer my questions.

You simply are going through self deceit.
Re: Why Hell Fire Does Not Exist by Hairyrapunzel: 8:07pm On Nov 18, 2018
budaatum:

Do JW say, "salvation is only guaranteed by joining watchtower organization?

(All religions actually say the same. Primesky, a Christian says it about Jesus!)

Jws teach that. In fact that's the reason they join the religion.
Re: Why Hell Fire Does Not Exist by Nobody: 6:11am On Nov 19, 2018
budaatum:

Are you a JW? Can a JW please explain if Jehovah says he will kill 8b people?

Jesus clearly said that all those who are not putting faith in Him WILL BE DESTROYED. John 3:16
So the problem in religion now is that there are thousands of different religious groups all claiming Christians, Jehovah's Witnesses are saying "we can't all be for the same person "Christ" but at the same time having contradicting doctrines and conflicting teachings. Therefore out of all us ONE must be the only group that Jesus is using to teach people. Of course Jehovah's Witnesses are presenting the proofs that they are that one and only group.
What all the other religious groups are saying now is "no one should claim to be the ultimate as in the truth about the Christ" whereas they're all aware that Jesus said there will be false religious teachers MISLEADING many. OK to solve the problem, we need to examine all the features of true Christian as practiced during the first century as recorded in the Bible.
After all if there are fake currencies in circulation, the best thing to do is acquaint everyone with the ORIGINAL and all it's features, then it will be easy for people to fish out the FAKE!
Hairyrapunzel is not interested in any of these,because he was one of Jehovah's Witnesses who once agreed with all the terms of the group but when he faulted he expected the organization to bend,rewrite or change the rules! That's why he is bitterly against ONLY Jehovah's Witnesses, just ask him where he is worshiping presently and to explain what he believes regarding divine judgment! wink wink
Re: Why Hell Fire Does Not Exist by Nobody: 6:31am On Nov 19, 2018
Peacefullove:

grin grin e don hang.

Hairyrapunzel is a DISFELLOSHIPED person! he is the middle of nowhere. Matthew 12:43-45 He can't think straight anymore because Jehovah's holy spirit has departed from him,he can't worship elsewhere after knowing the truth, that's why he is bitterly against only Jehovah's organizatio, living the rest of his life in constant fear. Whenever he hears something from Jehovah's people he wish we just disappeare so that he could be relieved. Hebrew 10:26,27 compare with Luke 16:24 embarassed embarassed
So if you're responding to sincere and right thinking persons just exclude him because he's complicated. Matthew 7:6 wink wink
Re: Why Hell Fire Does Not Exist by Nobody: 6:41am On Nov 19, 2018
God created Adam from the dust and returned him when he proved not worthy of living forever!
Adam never existed in the first place so God sent him back to nonexistence that's all! undecided undecided
Re: Why Hell Fire Does Not Exist by Hairyrapunzel: 10:20am On Nov 19, 2018
TATIME:

Hairyrapunzel is a DISFELLOSHIPED person! he is the middle of nowhere. Matthew 12:43-45 He can't think straight anymore because Jehovah's holy spirit has departed from him,he can't worship elsewhere after knowing the truth, that's why he is bitterly against only Jehovah's organizatio, living the rest of his life in constant fear. Whenever he hears something from Jehovah's people he wish we just disappeare so that he could be relieved. Hebrew 10:26,27 compare with Luke 16:24 embarassed embarassed
So if you're responding to sincere and right thinking persons just exclude him because he's complicated. Matthew 7:6 wink wink

Buhaha. See someone that says someone is living in constant fear lol.
You when dey dream of my destruction/murder by your all loving jehovah lol.
Rotflol.
You that you live your life in fear of Armageddon happening anytime soon. Lol
Re: Why Hell Fire Does Not Exist by Hairyrapunzel: 10:26am On Nov 19, 2018
TATIME:

Jesus clearly said that all those who are not putting faith in Him WILL BE DESTROYED. John 3:16
So the problem in religion now is that there are thousands of different religious groups all claiming Christians, Jehovah's Witnesses are saying "we can't all be for the same person "Christ" but at the same time having contradicting doctrines and conflicting teachings. Therefore out of all us ONE must be the only group that Jesus is using to teach people. Of course Jehovah's Witnesses are presenting the proofs that they are that one and only group.
What all the other religious groups are saying now is "no one should claim to be the ultimate as in the truth about the Christ" whereas they're all aware that Jesus said there will be false religious teachers MISLEADING many. OK to solve the problem, we need to examine all the features of true Christian as practiced during the first century as recorded in the Bible.
After all if there are fake currencies in circulation, the best thing to do is acquaint everyone with the ORIGINAL and all it's features, then it will be easy for people to fish out the FAKE!
Hairyrapunzel is not interested in any of these,because he was one of Jehovah's Witnesses who once agreed with all the terms of the group but when he faulted he expected the organization to bend,rewrite or change the rules! That's why he is bitterly against ONLY Jehovah's Witnesses, just ask him where he is worshiping presently and to explain what he believes regarding divine judgment! wink wink

Lol. Always thinking of how people will be destroyed because they don't belong to the new york based publishing company called watchtower organization.

Like I have always said and will always say your new system will stink of dead bodies for a very long time, you will always step on dead bodies and all of you guys will end up with post traumatic stress disorder. Lol
Re: Why Hell Fire Does Not Exist by LordReed(m): 5:52pm On Nov 19, 2018
budaatum:

Are you a JW? Can a JW please explain if Jehovah says he will kill 8b people?

Oh yes, its one of those things that gives TATIME a JW member religious orgasms. Just thinking of billions of people dying gives him a hardon.

2 Likes

Re: Why Hell Fire Does Not Exist by Nobody: 1:06am On Nov 20, 2018
LordReed:

Oh yes, its one of those things that gives TATIME a JW member religious orgasms. Just thinking of billions of people dying gives him a hardon.

Hmmmmmmmmm, thanks for the compliment my friend. Please note that i'm a REGULAR PIONEER in the organization of Jehovah's Witnesses. Meaning those who have devoted most of their time to the preaching and teaching about God's kingdom.
Jehovah does not desire any to be destroyed(2Peter 3:9) and at the same time HE doesn't want the righteous to continue crying due to the evil that's happening everyday( Ezekiel 9:4) Moreover Jehovah won't change HIS arrangement by turning humans that HE gave freewill into robots simply because many have chosen to be wicked. Genesis 6:5,6 So that's why we're out both rain and sunshine trying to help humble and honesthearted individuals to know that Jehovah will soon end badness by EXTERMINATING all those who refused to change their bad attitude! Psalms 37:7-11, Proverbs 2:20-22,Zephaniah 2:2,3, John 3:16, 2Peter 3:7, Revelations 19:21
David,Solomon,Zephaniah,Jesus, Peter and Apostle John all proclaimed Jehovah's day of vengeance against unrighteousness, so it's not what TATIME fabricated but what has been declared by Jehovah and reechoed by HIS Witnesses both of ancient times and today!
Re: Why Hell Fire Does Not Exist by LordReed(m): 8:23am On Nov 20, 2018
TATIME:

Hmmmmmmmmm, thanks for the compliment my friend. Please note that i'm a REGULAR PIONEER in the organization of Jehovah's Witnesses. Meaning those who have devoted most of their time to the preaching and teaching about God's kingdom.
Jehovah does not desire any to be destroyed(2Peter 3:9) and at the same time HE doesn't want the righteous to continue crying due to the evil that's happening everyday( Ezekiel 9:4) Moreover Jehovah won't change HIS arrangement by turning humans that HE gave freewill into robots simply because many have chosen to be wicked. Genesis 6:5,6 So that's why we're out both rain and sunshine trying to help humble and honesthearted individuals to know that Jehovah will soon end badness by EXTERMINATING all those who refused to change their bad attitude! Psalms 37:7-11, Proverbs 2:20-22,Zephaniah 2:2,3, John 3:16, 2Peter 3:7, Revelations 19:21
David,Solomon,Zephaniah,Jesus, Peter and Apostle John all proclaimed Jehovah's day of vengeance against unrighteousness, so it's not what TATIME fabricated but what has been declared by Jehovah and reechoed by HIS Witnesses both of ancient times and today!

Doesn't change what I said. What you declared Jehovah will do, slaughter billions, gives you religious orgasms.
Re: Why Hell Fire Does Not Exist by Nobody: 9:25am On Nov 20, 2018
LordReed:

Doesn't change what I said. What you declared Jehovah will do, slaughter billions, gives you religious orgasms.
Whatever my friend, Whatever!
I can't just understand why you're so much concerned with the idea that someone you don't agree exists is coming to EXTERMINATE people.
Hope you're not beginning to develop a doubt in your heart concerning the nonexistence of God because it shouldn't be a matter of concern to you at all if you're truthfully sure of your assertions. wink wink
You know what? Just take us for insanes living in a fools Paradise. 1Corinthians 1:21 I think that's gonna make it easier for you! undecided undecided
Re: Why Hell Fire Does Not Exist by LordReed(m): 12:31pm On Nov 20, 2018
TATIME:
Whatever my friend, Whatever!
I can't just understand why you're so much concerned with the idea that someone you don't agree exists is coming to EXTERMINATE people.
Hope you're not beginning to develop a doubt in your heart concerning the nonexistence of God because it shouldn't be a matter of concern to you at all if you're truthfully sure of your assertions. wink wink
You know what? Just take us for insanes living in a fools Paradise. 1Corinthians 1:21 I think that's gonna make it easier for you! undecided undecided

LoL! I'm not bothered at all, I just find it remarkable that the prospect of an extermination of humans gives you a hardon. LMFAO!
Re: Why Hell Fire Does Not Exist by Nobody: 12:06pm On Nov 21, 2018
LordReed:

LoL! I'm not bothered at all, I just find it remarkable that the prospect of an extermination of humans gives you a hardon. LMFAO!
Of course and it's like the prospect of torturing humans alive in burning HELLFIRE under excruciating pains FOREVER is of no concern to you because that sounds USUAL! cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Hell Fire Does Not Exist by LordReed(m): 2:13pm On Nov 21, 2018
TATIME:
Of course and it's like the prospect of torturing humans alive in burning HELLFIRE under excruciating pains FOREVER is of no concern to you because that sounds USUAL! cheesy cheesy

My reaction is not in question because I don't believe it is real. You on the other hand believe and salivate at the prospect.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Merry Christmas O. Eku Odun O, Emi A S'opo E / My Brother Goshen, Please Explain Your Stand On Fornication Here / Pitfalls Every Christian Should Avoid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.