Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,982 members, 7,810,738 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:07 PM

Why Hell Fire Does Not Exist - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Hell Fire Does Not Exist (10008 Views)

Why Hell? / Can Atheists Prove God Does Not Exist? / "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Hell Fire Does Not Exist by xproducer: 4:16pm On Sep 09, 2018
@Restroom:

If the Lord JESUS CHRIST Himself, evidenced by many witnesses; most notably by documented Apostles Matthew, Mark, Luke and John, etc; testified “Then He will also say to those on the left hand, ‘Depart from Me, you cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels:" - Matthew 25:41 (in line with many other parts of Holy Scripture like Revelation 19:20, and most pertinently Revelation 20:15 which reads "And anyone not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the lake of fire." )... who are you, or any of us, to contradict the same?

"Certainly not! Indeed, let God be true but every man a liar. As it is written: “That You may be justified in Your words, And may overcome when You are judged.” - Romans 3:4

The good news of the Bible is that until the time of end, it is still a day (while one lives), of salvation from such judgment... and this, by the everlasting mercy and Personal sacrifice of GOD Himself, in the Person of our Lord JESUS CHRIST.

Because, "The Lord is gracious and full of compassion, Slow to anger and great in mercy." - Psalm 145:8. "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life." - John 3:16

"He who believes in the Son has everlasting life; and he who does not believe the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God abides on him.” - John 3:36

So, let us all - not relying on our works, but God's mercy, grace and ability to pardon and give life - "Seek the Lord while He may be found, Call upon Him while He is near." -Isaiah 55:6

Peace and blessings!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Restroom:
For thousands of years now, many have been led to believe in the doctrine of hell fire.

Biblically, this teaching has no basis.
Some invoke the expression recorded in Revelation
21:8 and Rev 19:20, I.e. the 'lake of fire' or 'lake that burns with sulfur'as evidence of hell fire.

Others point to Jesus parable about the rich man and Lazarus, recorded in Luke 16:19-31.

While these Bible verses speak of punishment in fire, they are not to be taken literally.

The language in which the Book of Revelation was written, were all symbolic. Also, the story of the Rich man and Lazarus, was an illustration directed at the proud pharisees, who believed they were favoured before God. Jesus used the illustration to let the pharisees realized that, things have changed for the ordinary Israelites, with the arrival of the messiah. God stopped using the pharisees to teach the Jews the law, with the coming of Jesus Christ .With the presence of Gods son teaching the Jews directly about God, the spiritual condition of the Jews became elevated while the Pharisees were debased. Seeing the changed condition of the jews, and the judgment message of Jesus against the Pharisees, they became enraged at Jesus.

Interestingly, Jesus Christ ended the role of the Pharisees as teachers of the law, when he established Christianity.Since the birth of the Christian congregation, the ordinary Jews and later the Gentiles, became opportuned to worship God freely.

Yet, as simple as the illustration of the rich man and pharisees were, the religions of today have latched on to it, as proof that hell fire existed. The Pharisees that Jesus directed the message to knew that Jesus was talking to them. They knew the meaning that, spiritually speaking, their position as teachers of the law had changed forever with Jesus presence. And that the common man they looked down upon is now favoured with the previlegde of been taught the way of Christ, which opens to them the direct opportunity of communicating with God.

Hence, to those who misconstrue, the parable of the rich man and Lazarus as proof of hell fire, it is good to read that account again, to get the import of the parable.

According to first John 4:8, God is Love.

Can a God of love burn his sinning creatures in fire?

What do you think?

To answer it clearly, think about yourself for a moment. Can you burn your child in fire for sinning or doing something you forbid?

Can you ?
Well, I can't.

As a human, how many of us even think about using fire as a possible means to punish criminals?

Few, if any.
How many human government burn criminals alive?

None!
If humans in General Dont do it, why do people now want God to do it?
If human government Dont burn criminals in fire, is it God that we now burn his own creature in everlasting fire?

God is love.
If humans, Dont do it, God can't do it.
We are made in God s image, remember.
If you can't do it, because it looks unjust, then, God cannot do it.

Also, there is no record in the Genesis account of creation, of how God created Hellfire and where it is located.Where is hellfire located ?Who created it? Where is evidence that God created it? The bible recorded how God created everything, including the sun, moon and stars.How come it is silent about hellfire?

Now God told Adam, that if he sins against him, he would go back to the dust.Because he created him from the dust. Now if Adam returned to the dust as God told him, how come his children go the hell fire as popularly claimed by churches of today?

God specifically told Adam in Genesis 3:19- For dust you are, and to dust, you will return.

But churches now say, for dust you are and to hellfire you will return.

Can God lie?

Who knows better, God or churches?

Where do we go at death?

Is Adam in hell fire?
Which hell fire?

According to God is statement to Adam, at death, he returned to dust, to a state of none existence.

Adam was none existent before God created him.

At death, he returned to that state signified by dust.

But churches say no. We do not die. We continue to live but in hell fire.
So a lot of people end up believing the big lie that hell fire exist .

God cannot lie.Satan is the only one that can burn sinners in hellfire, an imaginary place he has created to paint God as a wicked person who can debase his human creation by burning the sinners amongst them in hell fire.

Now, did God burn Adam in hell fire after he sinned, and became the first sinner on earth?

What's your answer?

If Adam didn't go to hell fire, as the first sinner, does it make sense to believe that his children and all sinners are in hell fire?

Re: Why Hell Fire Does Not Exist by Peacefullove: 6:23pm On Sep 09, 2018
Primesky:

It shocks me the way you twist things all in a bid to defend a lie. The question two you talked about, who did I say went to heaven, when Jesus committed His spirit into God's hands at the cross, where went His spirit, to the grave?. Is the grave God's hands?. If Jesus committed His spirit into God's hands, how come He went down into the prison to preach and at the same time His body was in the tomb, does that alone not teach something about man having a trinity?. You people have absolutely no excuse, because the scripture is very clear about this truth. Despite the clear explanation, you still chose to stick with falsehood, why do you do this to yourself?.

Your problem as I have always said, is in the fact that you don't believe in man having an active, conscious spirit, soul and body.

You are too ignorant, Show me where your Bible say Jesus preach when. He died ?

Nonsense.

He didn't went to heaven the day he died. Your lie cannot be erased grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Hell Fire Does Not Exist by Peacefullove: 6:26pm On Sep 09, 2018
MrPRevailer:

Why do you leave the focus and chasing shadows?
For the topic being discussed, it doesn't matter which pharaoh it is. What matters is they are dead, slain and comforted to see them. The Bible attributes an emotional state to dead people that have ceased to exist, meaning they are still conscious and alive somewhere.,.. "in the pit/hell".

And Numbers 16 also told how the earth opened up and the rebellious princes of the people went into the pit alive.

Ignorance just like Primesky.

Pharaoh died in the Sea , he can't go to hell.

Read your Bible Rev 20 vs 13 . conscious in the Sea ? grin
Re: Why Hell Fire Does Not Exist by Hairyrapunzel: 7:59pm On Sep 09, 2018
grin
Peacefullove:

At the end of the day you are arguing from silence.
You just assumed that pharaoh died in sea, he can't go to hell.

Last last na assumption you just assume

1 Like

Re: Why Hell Fire Does Not Exist by Peacefullove: 7:24pm On Sep 10, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:
grin

grin grin grin brainless fellow

Read Revelation 20 vs 13, Those in the sea are not in hell .

Na peacefullove write am ?
Re: Why Hell Fire Does Not Exist by Hairyrapunzel: 7:38pm On Sep 10, 2018
Peacefullove:

grin grin grin brainless fellow

Read Revelation 20 vs 13, Those in the sea are not in hell .

Na peacefullove write am ?

You just assumed pharaoh died in sea, he can't go to hell.
It's your assumption na.
Brainful fellow that loves making his conclusion from things they did not say in bible
Re: Why Hell Fire Does Not Exist by Peacefullove: 7:41pm On Sep 10, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

You just assumed pharaoh died in sea, he can't go to hell.
It's your assumption na.
Brainful fellow that loves making his conclusion from things they did not say in bible

grin grin Bobo don hang.

You for quote the verse , u no fit . hahahaha
Re: Why Hell Fire Does Not Exist by Hairyrapunzel: 7:45pm On Sep 10, 2018
Peacefullove:

grin grin Bobo don hang.

You for quote the verse , u no fit . hahahaha
Let me quote the verse for you

12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire

So you are now the judge that decides where pharaoh goes to? Interesting.
So tey you assume say rev 20:13 said pharaoh died at sea he can't go to hell. Interesting.
Re: Why Hell Fire Does Not Exist by Peacefullove: 7:48pm On Sep 10, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

Let me quote the verse for you

12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire

So you are now the judge that decides where pharaoh goes to? Interesting.
So tey you assume say rev 20:13 said pharaoh died at sea he can't go to hell. Interesting.

Since blindness is your problem,I will help your life .

Verse13 ,those in the Sea were delivered SEPARATELY from those in hell . True or false ?
Re: Why Hell Fire Does Not Exist by Hairyrapunzel: 7:55pm On Sep 10, 2018
Peacefullove:

Verse13 ,those in the Sea were delivered SEPARATELY from those in hell . True or false ?

After saying pharoah died at sea, he can't go to hell you now want to cover up.
You said what's not written in the Bible true or false?
You just assumed true or false?
Re: Why Hell Fire Does Not Exist by Peacefullove: 8:17pm On Sep 10, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

After saying pharoah died at sea, he can't go to hell you now want to cover up.
You said what's not written in the Bible true or false?
You just assumed true or false?

Prove that I cover up ?

13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it;

Those in the sea remained in the Sea .

and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them:
and they were judged every man according to their works.

Did Hell deliver those in the sea ?

If they call you brainless,, can you see it's not an exaggeration ?

I dare you to answer me, WHY are those in the Sea not in hell according to verse 13 ?
Re: Why Hell Fire Does Not Exist by Peacefullove: 8:20pm On Sep 10, 2018
Peacefullove:

grin grin grin true or false ?
Re: Why Hell Fire Does Not Exist by OneJ: 8:25pm On Sep 10, 2018
MrPRevailer:

Why do you leave the focus and chasing shadows?
For the topic being discussed, it doesn't matter which pharaoh it is. What matters is they are dead, slain and comforted to see them. The Bible attributes an emotional state to dead people that have ceased to exist, meaning they are still conscious and alive somewhere.,.. "in the pit/hell".

And Numbers 16 also told how the earth opened up and the rebellious princes of the people went into the pit alive.

Shiooor !

". .v33. they went down alive into the grave ,with everything they owned; the earth closed over them& they PERISHED & were gone from the community.....
v35 and fire came out from Yahweh & CONSUMED the 250 men who were offering the incense...
v49 " But 14,700 DIED from the plague in addition to those who had DIED because of korah" Num 16:30,33-49.

Yahweh did not torment or torture any of these rebellious men alive in the pit/hell ( Hebrew Sheol = grave, hell, pit). Rather, they all DIED in the grave.

Pls look again at v33, because its NOT hellfire, "they went down with everything they owned" , abi your God dey torture them & torture their properties too?

Omo shine your eyes. 1 Cor 10:6-11.
Re: Why Hell Fire Does Not Exist by Hairyrapunzel: 8:56pm On Sep 10, 2018
Peacefullove:

Prove that I cover up ?

13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it;

Those in the sea remained in the Sea .

and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them:
and they were judged every man according to their works.

Did Hell deliver those in the sea ?

If they call you brainless,, can you see it's not an exaggeration ?

I dare you to answer me, WHY are those in the Sea not in hell according to verse 13 ?

Is it me you are asking after saying pharaoh died at sea so he can't go to hell?
After saying what's not in the Bible you want to form smart abi?
Mr assumer
Re: Why Hell Fire Does Not Exist by Peacefullove: 12:22am On Sep 11, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

Is it me you are asking after saying pharaoh died at sea so he can't go to hell?
After saying what's not in the Bible you want to form smart abi?
Mr assumer

Your brain tells you answering that will expose the nuisance you are . so you coined it " Mr Smart ".

Good u get the point Already and dare not answer

You can continue with your noise.
Re: Why Hell Fire Does Not Exist by Hairyrapunzel: 9:16am On Sep 11, 2018
Peacefullove:

Your brain tells you answering that will expose the nuisance you are . so you coined it " Mr Smart ".

Good u get the point Already and dare not answer

You can continue with your noise.

Always assuming. Didn't you forcefully put pharaoh in that verse that his name wasn't mentioned?

Mr assumer. I never called you Mr smart.
You just assumed I called you so.
Re: Why Hell Fire Does Not Exist by Primesky(m): 1:00pm On Sep 11, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:
grin

Peacefullove, why have you refused to answer the questions I asked you?. Answer it, so that there will be no more assumptions. Stop dodging it.

Here it is again!.

1. Who or what is a spirit?. Tell us.

2. Then tell us the house Jesus entered when He came down in 1914?.

3. Yes, also please tell us, is the Holy communion a pegan ceremony, that warrant your refusing it?.

4. Please tell us how Jesus Christ rose up again, spiritually or bodily?.
Re: Why Hell Fire Does Not Exist by Primesky(m): 1:36pm On Sep 11, 2018
Peacefullove:

Mr. Twister!. Stop behaving like you haven't been schooled about the subject. By the Help of the Holy Spirit, I educated you on the mystery, but as usual, instead of accepting it, you waved it aside as nonsense, and still maintain your ignorant posture.

When the sea and hell gave up their dead, where did they go?.

According to you and watch tower, when a man dies, everything about him is gone, his body rots away. For those who died in the sea, fish and crab would have eaten their flesh, so what is actually rising?.

You people always latch on a verse of scripture to perpetuate lies and false teaching.

Tell us why Jesus Christ warned about hell and mentioned fire, and also said it's unquenchable?.
Don't twist it o.

Deuteronomy 32:22 For a fire is kindled in mine anger, and shall burn unto the lowest hell, and shall consume the earth with her increase, and set on fire the foundations of the mountains.

You said hell is grave, so according to the above scripture, does grave have a lowest and upper level. In this part of the world, we dig up to 6feets, is that the lowest hell?. grin

Matthew 5:22 But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

Mark 9:43 And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched:

Mark 9:47 And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out: it is better for thee to enter into the kingdom of God with one eye, than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire:

James 3:6 And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity: so is the tongue among our members, that it defileth the whole body, and setteth on fire the course of nature; and it is set on fire of hell.

So tell us, is the fire attached to hell in the above verses a figure of speech, what figure of speech is hell fire?.

Again I ask you, after the death of Jesus Christ, he was buried. So how come a dead and buried person will also be preaching to spirits in prison?.

1 Peter 3:18 For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit:

3:19 By which also he went and preached unto the spirits in prison;

3:20 Which sometime were disobedient, when once the longsuffering of God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was a preparing, wherein few, that is, eight souls were saved by water.

Please be honorable enough to tell us what verse 20 is talking about. Whose spirits is that passage talking about that Jesus Christ went to preach to, and where?.
Re: Why Hell Fire Does Not Exist by Peacefullove: 6:36pm On Sep 11, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

Always assuming. Didn't you forcefully put pharaoh in that verse that his name wasn't mentioned?

Mr assumer. I never called you Mr smart.
You just assumed I called you so.

grin grin grin yeah forceful, since Pharaoh didn't die in the Sea . silly boy

Just continue your noise okay , I know that question pass your level .
Re: Why Hell Fire Does Not Exist by Peacefullove: 6:41pm On Sep 11, 2018
Primesky:

Mr. Twister!. Stop behaving like you haven't been schooled about the subject. By the Help of the Holy Spirit, I educated you on the mystery, but as usual, instead of accepting it, you waved it aside as nonsense, and still maintain your ignorant posture.

According to you and watch tower, when a man dies, everything about him is gone, his body rots away. For those who died in the sea, fish and crab would have eaten their flesh, so what is actually rising?.

You people always latch on a verse of scripture to perpetuate lies and false teaching.

Tell us why Jesus Christ warned about hell and mentioned fire, and also said it's unquenchable?.
Don't twist it o.

Deuteronomy 32:22 For a fire is kindled in mine anger, and shall burn unto the lowest hell, and shall consume the earth with her increase, and set on fire the foundations of the mountains.

You said hell is grave, so according to the above scripture, does grave have a lowest and upper level. In this part of the world, we dig up to 6feets, is that the lowest hell?. grin

Matthew 5:22 But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

Mark 9:43 And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched:

Mark 9:47 And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out: it is better for thee to enter into the kingdom of God with one eye, than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire:

James 3:6 And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity: so is the tongue among our members, that it defileth the whole body, and setteth on fire the course of nature; and it is set on fire of hell.

So tell us, is the fire attached to hell in the above verses a figure of speech, what figure of speech is hell fire?.

Again I ask you, after the death of Jesus Christ, he was buried. So how come a dead and buried person will also be preaching to spirits in prison?.

1 Peter 3:18 For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit:

3:20 Which sometime were disobedient, when once the longsuffering of God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was a preparing, wherein few, that is, eight souls were saved by water.

Please be honorable enough to tell us what verse 20 is talking about. Whose spirits is that passage talking about that Jesus Christ went to preach to, and where?.

Kindly address the Red area first , your friend hang and couldn't respond .

WHY DONT THOSE WHO DIED IN THE SEA GO TO HELL ?

Once you do, the whole verse you post above will be clear . Am surprised you dont know shishi in your Bible
Re: Why Hell Fire Does Not Exist by Jessicha(f): 6:57pm On Sep 11, 2018
Primesky:

Are you also one of them?. Did you even read the reply?, never trust this JWs except you're one of them.

Peacefullove left out everything said, and focused on the part that gives him comfort. Is pity this people call themselves witnesses of Jehovah.

I repeat, there is no way a man who does not believe in man having a spirit, soul and body can understand the scriptures!.

Jesus rose bodily from the tomb on the third day, ascended bodily to heaven after forty days!. Peacefullove, do you accept this bodily resurrection and ascension?. May God help this people o.

That someone holds a contrary opinion to you doesn't mean you should resort to name calling. Either he is JW or not . the question is: is he making is point clear ? How tenable is his defences ? That should be the focus , not all this hollabubu name calling you are resorting to.

What if you later discover he is not even JW but an agnostic . Behave Sir
Re: Why Hell Fire Does Not Exist by Jessicha(f): 7:10pm On Sep 11, 2018
Primesky:

Revelation 20:13 deals with Ressurection that explains your questions, Stop this name calling . You don't even answer the question peacefullove asked.

why is it that those in the Sea don't belong to hell ?? ?

Don't twist it o.

Lol, @ peacefullove come and see question.
Re: Why Hell Fire Does Not Exist by Primesky(m): 7:54pm On Sep 11, 2018
Jessicha:

Revelation 20:13 deals with Ressurection that explains your questions, Stop this name calling . You don't even answer the question peacefullove asked.

Oh wow!. Please o, are you his cheer leader?. I have explained the matter before, the matter was addressed to him, so before you start your attack, you may want to find out how we began. What brought us here is that he and others in support of Jehovah witness and watch towe,r have never accepted to be wrong even when the bible they claim to believe and preach says so, they would rather twist the scriptures. This has been their practice.

I won't be surprised if you are any one of these persons, because it has happened before. If you know them, tell them to stop twisting the bible!.

To you I ask, who told you that those who died in the sea do not go to hell?. As usual, you may want to join him, go and pull up a verse and latch onto it.

Go back and find the full explanation of what happens to those who died in the sea and those who died on land, I have already explained it.

Re: Why Hell Fire Does Not Exist by Primesky(m): 7:55pm On Sep 11, 2018
Jessicha:

[font=Times New Roman] Revelation 20:13 deals with Ressurection that explains your questions, Stop this name calling . You don't even answer the question peacefullove asked.

why is it that those in the Sea don't belong to hell ?? ? [/font

Oh wow!. Please o, are you his cheer leader?. I have explained the matter before, the matter was addressed to him, so before you start your attack, you may want to find out how we began. What brought us here is that he and others in support of Jehovah witness and watch towe,r have never accepted to be wrong even when the bible they claim to believe and preach says so, they would rather twist the scriptures. This has been their practice.

I won't be surprised if you are any one of these persons, because it has happened before. If you know them, tell them to stop twisting the bible!.

To you I ask, who told you that those who died in the sea do not go to hell?. As usual, you may want to join him, go and pull up a verse and latch onto it.

Go back and find the full explanation of what happens to those who died in the sea and those who died on land, I have already explained it.
Re: Why Hell Fire Does Not Exist by Hairyrapunzel: 8:11pm On Sep 11, 2018
Peacefullove:

grin grin grin yeah forceful, since Pharaoh didn't die in the Sea . silly boy

Just continue your noise okay , I know that question pass your level .

Pass my level ke? Should I answer what's not in the Bible in the first place? I no fit laugh.

You thought of something and assumed it in your mind then asked it as a question. I can't disturb my brain over an argument from silence.
Re: Why Hell Fire Does Not Exist by Hairyrapunzel: 8:18pm On Sep 11, 2018
Peacefullove:

Once you do, the whole verse you post above will be clear . Am surprised you dont know shishi in your Bible

So the Bible said they don't go to hell right?
Why assume that those who died in sea do not go to hell?
Re: Why Hell Fire Does Not Exist by Primesky(m): 8:19pm On Sep 11, 2018
Jessicha:

That someone holds a contrary opinion to you doesn't mean you should resort to name calling. Either he is JW or not . the question is: is he making is point clear ? How tenable is his defences ? That should be the focus , not all this hollabubu name calling you are resorting to.

What if you later discover he is not even JW but an agnostic . Behave Sir

Are you now his advocatehere?. Did he tell you he is an agnostic, or are you assuming?. You won't succeed in this effort to drive a wedge, never, you can't!. Someone may think oh, this lady is making a point, but I have been on and off topic with this guy, you have no idea what he has said, and what he believes in in the name of ' I believe in God', so what are you here now saying, what you're point?. It's either you too are one of them or you just want to raise dust. I have seen this many times here before.

Everyone will be making a point in his own view, only those with honest mind will accept their fault. What then happens when someone says the bible said, where as the bible didn't say so, should such a person be allowed, all in the name of it's his own opinion?.

This guy you're defending has never denied being a Jehovah witness, so what's you're issue with that, can't he speak for himself?, or has he asked you to defend him?. He claims his fact from the bible, yet those facts have been shown by the bible itself to be false!. Many others have pointed it out to him, rather than accept the truth, he results to name calling. Peacefullove's stock in trade here has been scripture twisting.

Excuse me Jessica, do you suppose I keep quiet and swallow falsehood when it's clearly seen and evident, because someone chooses to maintain a false position?, how convenient!. That will fail!.

If you fancy peacfullove, tell him or her to answer my questions posed to him. They will settle all these issues. He has asked me, and I have answered, but he said, I lied. No problem, let him answer the ones I asked him so that we can proceed in addressing the matter and questions on ground.
Re: Why Hell Fire Does Not Exist by Primesky(m): 8:29pm On Sep 11, 2018
Peacefullove:

Oh Lord have mercy!. Come, peacefullove, will you deny I never answered this question before, and even asked you to go and see some documentaries, because you keep saying the things I point out in the bible are inserted?. Rather than do that, you waved it aside as rubbish. The whole thing stems from the fact that you do not believe in man having a conscious spirit and soul.

Now to address this very question in red again, I have asked you some questions, and up till now, you keep dodging them. Unless you answer those questions, which I asked you long before this one, we can't go anywhere, because we will still arrive at the same spot.

Answer my questions, then we shall address the issue of souls and spirit in the water and pharaoh in the red sea. Please don't ignore those questions again. Thank you.
Re: Why Hell Fire Does Not Exist by Hairyrapunzel: 8:29pm On Sep 11, 2018
Peacefullove:

Show us the Bible verse that said those who died at sea do not go to hell?

Then if the Bible passage isn't there what's the rationale behind saying those who died at sea do not go to hell?
Re: Why Hell Fire Does Not Exist by killsmith(f): 8:51pm On Sep 11, 2018
You're all fools.
Re: Why Hell Fire Does Not Exist by Peacefullove: 11:27pm On Sep 11, 2018
Primesky:

Enough of this rant man.

The sea deliver the dead in it.

Hell deliver the dead in it.

Why Did the verse clarify the Two as SEPARATE ?

grin grin grin

Primesky. E pass your level ?
Re: Why Hell Fire Does Not Exist by Peacefullove: 11:32pm On Sep 11, 2018
Jessicha:

You see question too grin

AM A MUSLIM, AGNOSTIC, ATHEIST, JW, FREETHINKER. Various label has been given me. Am enjoying that controversial status.

I will explain those verses he gave me because you are following the thread.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Have You Ever Fallen Under Anointing? / Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 / What Fell The Soldiers That Came To Arrest Jesus?

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.