Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Stop Socializing With Female Colleagues - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stop Socializing With Female Colleagues (736 Views)

How I Treat My New Female Colleagues fuckup Up At Work. / My Experience With Female Soldiers Inside A Luxurious Bus. / My Boss Is Having Issues With Me Bcs All The Female Colleagues Love Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Socializing With Female Colleagues by Nobody: 9:25am On Jul 30, 2018
I said it before..and I will say it again...there is not a man alive out there, any age, that is immune to being accused. Whether you did anything or not, you are at risk of being accused! I do not condone harassment period! But I also feel there are some women that may be jumping on the bandwagon that are not being truthful.

The funny thing is women say they were sexually abused/harrassed yet they won't report the incident at that time .
The only way to stop this madness is for men to stop hiring women, stop socializing with them.
Stop those friendly gestures or whatever you call it.

Stop being alone with random women.
These people are on a vendetta mission against men.
Once again, I don't support sexual harassment but women have falsely accused men over the years.
They willingly kiss or have sex with you and when things go wrong they'll run to social media or police station to blackmail your personality.

1 Like

Re: Stop Socializing With Female Colleagues by Nobody: 9:26am On Jul 30, 2018
It might be you, your father,brother or cousin the next time.
Re: Stop Socializing With Female Colleagues by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 30, 2018
Always be cautious.
Re: Stop Socializing With Female Colleagues by folake4u(f): 9:50am On Jul 30, 2018
Man know thyself.
Re: Stop Socializing With Female Colleagues by Nobody: 9:56am On Jul 30, 2018
folake4u:
Man know thyself.

It has gone beyond knowing one's self.
Re: Stop Socializing With Female Colleagues by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 30, 2018
Na wao. I'm not a fan of women but please tell me, did they get u
Re: Stop Socializing With Female Colleagues by TSOM(m): 10:04am On Jul 30, 2018
"...Stop being alone with random women..."

This is certainly true in most cases.

Then again, a sizeable number of men who were falsely accused by these supposed vindictive women were accused by women they thought they had a bond with, either as friends or lovers.

To be on the safe side, it's smart to have evidence that she willingly wanted your companionship and she tumbled beneath the sheets willingly with you.

Stay away from hot-tempered women who spontaneously react to issues- the overly-sentimental ones. They'd ruin you just for the sheer pleasure of it if they feel scorned by you.

Stay away from a female who actively craves to be the life of any party, the center of attention on and off social media. She'd ruin you with lies even just for a few more 'likes', 'shares' and to trend. She knows the victims' game more than you ever will.

And, of course, it goes without saying, don't get too comfortable with any female colleague. She'd give you up just for brownie points. She'd ruin you if it'd help advance her career. It's workplace politics after all.

It's always better to befriend her or make her a friendly acquaintance first, guage the strength of her character (as well as you can) before deciding if you can make a move on her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Socializing With Female Colleagues by Nobody: 10:12am On Jul 30, 2018
TSOM:
"...Stop being alone with random women..."

This is certainly true in most cases.

Then again, a sizeable number of men who were falsely accused by these supposed vindictive women were accused by women they thought they had a bond with, either as friends or lovers.

To be on the safe side, it's smart to have evidence that she willingly wanted your companionship and she tumbled beneath the sheets willingly with you.

Stay away from hot-tempered women who spontaneously react to issues- the overly-sentimental ones. They'd ruin you just for the sheer pleasure of it if they feel scorned by you.

Stay away from a female who actively craves to be the life of any party, the center of attention on and off social media. She'd ruin you with lies even just for a few more 'likes', 'shares' and to trend. She knows the victims' game more than you ever will.

[b]And, of course, it goes without saying, don't get too comfortable with any female colleague. She'd give you up just for brownie points. She'd ruin you if it'd help advance her career. It's workplace politics after all.

It's always better to befriend her or make her a friendly acquaintance first, guage the strength of her character (as well as you can) before deciding if you can make a move on her.[/b]

Perfect.
Re: Stop Socializing With Female Colleagues by Wilfredpat22(f): 10:24am On Jul 30, 2018
Well so much for randy men that thinks every girl on INMessage are hoe.s
Re: Stop Socializing With Female Colleagues by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 30, 2018
Wilfredpat22:
Well so much for randy men that thinks every girl on INMessage are hoe.s

What?

(1) (Reply)

Sex Is The Fastest Way To Your Soul , So Don’t Just Let Anyone In - Hamamat / Pastor Accused Of Abandoning Wife In Canada To Marry "Sister" Defends Himself / Who Annoys You The Most Andyblaze Or Beardlessdude or mrcork(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.