Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! (26215 Views)

Foreign Lady Gives Her Fellow Ladies 5 Tips On Marrying A Nigerian Man (Video / I Carry Boobs Of 8 Girls On My Chest. Ladies Men Stare At Me - Busty Virgin(Pix) / Lady Advises Nigerian Ladies, Men To Have Indiscriminate Sex. Nigerian Blast Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by jeff1607(m): 5:36pm On Aug 01, 2018
can someone in detail tell or define who a broke guy is?

is it just his source of income or achievements or the way he spends or dresses cos I am lost here
Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by itsmeurLady(f): 6:10pm On Aug 01, 2018
lefulefu:
one of my friend who grew up in lagos. The girl can speak yoruba fluently but na edo girl. If she do rice for u u go hailcheesy.if she prepare rice on sunday afternoons she will serve some to me. Na so d rice go just strong for ur mouth ehn and d underside will be burnt. If u taste her stew and d next day u go toilet...na so d pepper go just dey burn ur yansh. I no know weda na basin of pepper she dey put for her stew and soup. I jus can imagine the stress her future husband go dey feel when he dey visit toilet every morningcheesy.

Some men like pepper stew Na,it's just a matter of preference. I love pepper stew, but I dunno if future hubby will like it too but for the strong rice, I have no idea why she prepares rice strong but still some people like it like dat. U sef, her bobo is not complaining Na, mayb that's how he likes it
Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by Abiiiike(f): 6:15pm On Aug 01, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

VAGINÀ IS NOW A COMMODITY? WAHALA! undecided

Yes, vigina is a commodity to those who choose to sell it.
Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by Nancypunni: 7:16pm On Aug 01, 2018
lefulefu:
hm na so

Ehe Junior can i help you...dats hw u be listening to your sister and her friends whenever they be gisting..common go and play with ur fellow boys
Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by Nancypunni: 7:26pm On Aug 01, 2018
jeff1607:
can someone in detail tell or define who a broke guy is?

is it just his source of income or achievements or the way he spends or dresses cos I am lost here

There are levels to being broke..

when u cant buy certain things that ur expected to buy at a certain time..then ur broke

Buh when you cant even buy shit at all...ur a broke azz
Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by Nobody: 7:33pm On Aug 01, 2018
Elder001:

Following you about to were?

A woman who justifies her laziness by saying she bleeds every month undecided

Funro alakija or whatever her name is, Linda ikeji, Oprah Winfrey, Paris Hilton and other female billionaires they don't bleed monthly ,right?

Nothing justifies laziness.. Go out there and make money

This is an edited post
So I replied you by arguing again and abusing you just like you did me and I realised how stupid my action was
I mean, i don't know you
You don't know me
I don't intend knowing you
And you don't intend knowing me
Your opinion is your own and doesnt even affect me in anyway, so why am I even stressing myself?
to each his own abeg
Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by MissJoy29(f): 7:51pm On Aug 01, 2018
Elder001:

Ms.joy for the sake of God, become a feminist wink
Feminism is good for women wink
Is it really?
Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by MissJoy29(f): 8:37pm On Aug 01, 2018
itsmeurLady:
I can't stop laughing because this just shows that NL never forgets... From the look of things, Not much people agrees with your point of view because they don't see you as someone that will come up with such words. They feel like you are seeking attention!! But I don't see u as an attention seeking person, I feel like u like saying it as it is, as e dey do u grin no filtering, no sugar coating which has its pros and cons

Back to the topic, if your husband doesn't buy you stuffs, I believe u will be concerned and u will be the first person to rush to this forum calling him stingy. Yes, women should not totally depend on men, it's okay to have something on the side and all, but that is not to say that the man should not provide for his home or his girl. They were raised with that mindset, to provide, Women HELP! Just like we were raised to do house chores, to cook and clean but modernization has changed everything. If you type this, then you should also be able to create a topic like " Dear Men, Women do Not Owe You Food" ... Even though most young dudes these days know how to cook their meals, it doesn't change the fact that they love it when the woman cooks. That is the same way it is for ladies, ladies can only help financially when there is a need to. As a matter of fact, if as a man you are comfortable with a woman providing, something is wrong with you. It's either you are lazy or you had a poor upbringing that needs to be corrected. We are not in Yankee, Na Naija we dey! Dats why the white ladies are dying over our Men because when they are with them, they take full responsibility and treat them right, no splitting of bills and you see them tweeting later " African Men Know How To Treat Their Ladies Right".... Why? Because a true African Man (correct bobo) takes Charge, he stands firm like a lion and handles responsibilities. These Days, the reverse is the case, So Sad!

I desire a man who will spoil me oo so for those of you forming strong, continue forming strong! I am not lazy,never been and never will be. tongue tongue tongue

Elder001, come and see someone with sense. And she wasn't there when I typed exactly same thing she typed here to you yet you were arguing upandown.

I even took the time to highlight her points that tally with what I told you so you will grab better.

Ma, the funniest thing is that a lot of guys are confused. They don't want a dependent lady because she's a leech. They also don't want an independent lady because she will be controlling. What then do they want? They shouldn't say an independent woman who's submissive abeg. Why? Because they don't exist in a weakling of a man's eyes since a woman is either one(totally independent)or the other(totally dependent) but never a hybrid.
And even when they manage to find her, they take advantage of her & collect the one she has & add to theirs.

They could be pathetic at times.
Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by MissJoy29(f): 8:45pm On Aug 01, 2018
itsmeurLady:

As a supposed elder, u should know when to talk and when to keep shut. I believe u lack comprehension skills and dats y u can't comprehend my statement, u are the one that is archaic but u just don't know it... Na u bring independence? Hypocrite!!! Was it not the Supposed "Oyibo" people that brought about this independence ish. Na you bring am U obviously don't know what to say, u are just looking for who to vent your frustrations on but I am just going to ignore you. Elder that will not respect himself, Elder indeed!!! Where did u see me write that I will sit down or u did not read the part where I said A woman should contribute as well,Abi? U lack comprehension!!! It's people like you that will read the bible, take what they want to take and start turning the bible upside down causing chaos! U are a troublemaker, learn to talk like a man, a real man does not talk all over the place looking for cheap likes And attention

Everyone is entitled to his/her own opinion on this forum, so I don't see why some people here will want to bully people and force people to bend to their own school of thought
Thank you. He needs to be schooled. I'm beginning to think he's a troll. How else can I explain someone who takes what another person says out of context and purposely misunderstand the person just to come and be quoting upandown things that sometimes don't even relate.

I noticed he was doing same in my mentions & I just sidestepped irrelevant arguments. So kindly do same.

1 Like

Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by Tozara(m): 12:13am On Aug 02, 2018
Enyi12345:

[s]What are you saying that we shouldn't condemn immoral act of selling one's body.No wonder the world will continue to remain this way. With this mindset we have a long way to go.So the only way a lady can make a living is by sleeping around and you are gladly backing this up.I hope you don't condemn other vices,let everything remain the way it is, so that it wouldn't be anachronistic rubbish as you claim.[/s]
When olodos quote me, I don't have much to say.
Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by jeff1607(m): 9:32am On Aug 02, 2018
Nancypunni:

There are levels to being broke..

when u cant buy certain things that ur expected to buy at a certain time..then ur broke

Buh when you cant even buy shit at all...ur a broke azz

is that all?

I was thinking it was something more as broke is always being mentioned every now and then
Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by teenagetalks(f): 10:36am On Aug 02, 2018
lefulefu:
na the married men wey dey patronise olosho we suppose blame not d olosho themselves. Afterall nobody force them to dey waste the money dem suppose use for pickin school fees,house rent on olosho.
I understand but as we blame the men make we also Blame the oloshis.I be woman and I know sey olosho women just dey greedy,some of these Oloshi na them dey lure this men.woman go purposely seduce a man because she know sey some men no strong for that department. Oloshi online were dey stand naked,no bi fashion na to get men for the day and some men no fit look conmmot eye dem go want die dey.So wetin i try dey talk without willing oloshis there will be no prostitution.
Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by Enyi12345: 10:41am On Aug 02, 2018
Tozara:
When olodos quote me, I don't have much to say.

My friend you are the daft one here,you have nothing useful of course, so continue to wallow in your demonic mindset and while at it train your female kids to be prostitutes after all it a free world to you.And please get a life as well.
Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by Nobody: 11:01am On Aug 02, 2018
itsmeurLady:

Some men like pepper stew Na,it's just a matter of preference. I love pepper stew, but I dunno if future hubby will like it too but for the strong rice, I have no idea why she prepares rice strong but still some people like it like dat. U sef, her bobo is not complaining Na, mayb that's how he likes it
pepper dey pass peppercheesy. Have u tasted ghana pepper b4? Dat one if u too put am for food it leaves u with hot sweaty buttocks after eating the food and d whole of ur mouth will be on firecheesy. As for her strong rice ehn she no dey allow d rice to done dats why her rice dey strongcheesy. D type of rice she dey prepare is only good for a soldier man.na soldier men dey eat those type of strong strong ricecheesy.

1 Like

Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 02, 2018
teenagetalks:

I understand but as we blame the men make we also Blame the oloshis.I be woman and I know sey olosho women just dey greedy,some of these Oloshi na them dey lure this men.woman go purposely seduce a man because she know sey some men no strong for that department. Oloshi online were dey stand naked,no bi fashion na to get men for the day and some men no fit look conmmot eye dem go want die dey.So wetin i try dey talk without willing oloshis there will be no prostitution.
olosho business is as old as the bible if not oldercheesy.so i dont think it will come to an end anytime soon. Even if nigeria has a super rich economy..olosho go still dey..afterall rich western countries get olosho too. Wetin we nigerian need is self control. Person get fine wife for house wey clean in and out..and the lady give am all the gymnastic sex he wants in za oza room..but the man still dey sneak dey go brothel meet a woman wey probably get STDs and dey spend all im salary on her..u no see say such a man need delivrance socheesy.
Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by CanineOfJackal: 11:57am On Aug 02, 2018
Abiiiike:

Dear Amarabae, I'm somewhat confused as to why the content of your post has two ideas that highly contradict each other. On one hand, you talked about feminism ideologies and why women shouldn't depend on men financially, which I totally agree with since I'm a Feminist as well and i do not believe a relationship should be parasitic to any one or for any reason.

On the other hand, it seemed to me that the purpose of the post was to agressively slut-shame sex workers and it was evident in the way that you allegedly reacted to the incident which you said happened today.
According to you, the words that came out of your mouths were "you are very silly and stupid, you silly thing!" I must confess that I hadn't expected that from someone who is supposed to be a 'women's right activist' (as you've written on your profile).

Having said that, you should know that the act of slut-shaming sex workers is un-feminist and you are not yet a feminist until you are able to come to terms with the fact that what a woman chooses to/not to do with her body completely remains her choice since the feminist autonomy that all feminists should know is "women should stand on their own, make their own decisions and pursue the notion of a life lived well to their OWN satisfaction. It's nothing less than the belief that sex work is a matter of choice and everyone's choice shouldn't bother anyone else as long as it's not harmful to humanity.

Also, put in mind that sex work might not be the ideal work for every woman but it can equally provide a comfortable, self-reliant and pocket enriching work for those who chose to do it. I think they should be accorded the same respect that every woman deserves since they are also women and sex workers' rights are human rights!

It really baffles me, how, according to your narration as a women's right activist would feel very comfortable while supporting a man who has publicly beaten a woman! And has undeniably claimed that he breached the contract that was agreed upon before the transaction of a business.. YES, business! Sex work is nothing less than a business and just like every other one, money is being exchanged for a commodity!

But mind you, I'm not saying this should be applicable in a relationship, like I said earlier, a relationship shouldn't be toxic or parasitic and a woman MUST be responsible for herself.

PS: I am NOT a sex worker, not because I feel it is a bad occupation, but because I chose to be something else. It's a matter of choice and humans are deserving of equal rights and opportunities.

And oh! I love your profile picture, you are such a fine lady!

Bye.. kiss
I don't know you but I will find you and marry you.

I love your analysis

1 Like

Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by Nobody: 12:14pm On Aug 02, 2018
not all ladies.
Am talking to some of my fellow ladies cool[/quote]

Okay princess

Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by itsmeurLady(f): 3:17pm On Aug 02, 2018
MissJoy29:

Elder001, come and see someone with sense. And she wasn't there when I typed exactly same thing she typed here to you yet you were arguing upandown.

I even took the time to highlight her points that tally with what I told you so you will grab better.

Ma, the funniest thing is that a lot of guys are confused. They don't want a dependent lady because she's a leech. They also don't want an independent lady because she will be controlling. What then do they want? They shouldn't say an independent woman who's submissive abeg. Why? Because they don't exist in a weakling of a man's eyes since a woman is either one(totally independent)or the other(totally dependent) but never a hybrid.
And even when they manage to find her, they take advantage of her & collect the one she has & add to theirs.

I am telling you, some guys are just confused! please ignore that dude that calls himself elder, he seems like a woman hater to me... So no matter what u say, he will always find loopholes in it and attack you still, so just ignore
Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by Tozara(m): 3:20pm On Aug 02, 2018
Enyi12345:

[s]My friend you are the daft one here,you have nothing useful of course, so continue to wallow in your demonic mindset and while at it train your female kids to be prostitutes after all it a free world to you.And please get a life as well.[/s]
Blah blah blah blah, yen yen yen yen, yada yada yada. Idiot. It is fine if your mother was a prostitute. It doesn't make her that bad, okay. The only thing that makes her different and a disgrace to humanity is the daftness that prevented her from using condom. And look at you, you've inherited that same foolishness that ensured that she contributed a morön like you to humanity. And it would be justified if you never forgive her for passing her imbecility on to you.

Worthless retärd.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by Enyi12345: 4:05pm On Aug 02, 2018
Tozara:
Blah blah blah blah, yen yen yen yen, yada yada yada. Idiot. It is fine if your mother was a prostitute. It doesn't make her that bad, okay. The only thing that makes her different and a disgrace to humanity is the daftness that prevented her from using condom. And look at you, you've inherited that same foolishness that ensured that she contributed a morön like you to humanity. And it would be justified if you never forgive her for passing her imbecility on to you.

Worthless retärd.
see who is talking about ones mum being a prostitute,I laugh in Swahili you mean you that is supporting prostitution was born right? Nothing we will not see on the net.You supported that because you know the kind of family you came from.I will not come down to your demonic level so you can have a field day,next time in a public forum stop yarning dust and don't quote intelligent post to drop garbage.You can go on to tackle the prostitutes in your family since that is what you were brought up to know.This is my last reply to a wasted sperm so you can have a field day as I said bye Felicia
Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by Tozara(m): 4:21pm On Aug 02, 2018
Enyi12345:

see who is talking about ones mum being a prostitute,I laugh in Swahili you mean you that is supporting prostitution was bornright? Nothing we will not see on the net.You supported that because you know the kind of family you came from.I will not come down to your demonic level so you can have a field day,next time in a public forum stop yarning dust and don't quote intelligent post to drop garbage.You can go on to tackle the prostitutes in your family since that is what you were brought up to know.This is my last reply to a wasted sperm so you can have a field day as I said bye Felicia
Lol grin grin grin grin grin grin

This is what I find interesting, and at the same time, disgustingly absurd about worthless, HYPOCRITICAL idiots like you. cheesy

Compare the texts in blue with that single, mendacious one in brown and see the CONTRADICTION that confirms the retardation and CONFUSION bedevilling your miserable life besieged by innumerable infirmities. Stupid Oloriburuku. grin

Of course, I do not pray for any further replies from a bleating triton like you. Is it the migraine I get from your poorly punctuated heap of crap that I should mention or the boredom-inducing, dry comeback, throwing my own words back at me. Imbecilic, uncreative, unimaginative, brainless baboon.
Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by MissJoy29(f): 5:25pm On Aug 02, 2018
itsmeurLady:

I am telling you, some guys are just confused! please ignore that dude that calls himself elder, he seems like a woman hater to me... So no matter what u say, he will always find loopholes in it and attack you still, so just ignore
I noticed that so I just sidestep his bias attacks.
Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 02, 2018
MissJoy29:

This sounds funny.. You ladies are the ones making this up.

Some men want dependent ladies doesn't mean they want liabilities. I think the mean semi-dependent and not fully dependent.

Secondly, I'm not them. I don't deal with dependent women.

Come and see someone with sense? What's the meaning of that statement?

Lady, the fact that you're anonymous doesn't mean you should say shït to people online

Your life, your choice I only corrected your notion of you want to be treated with fairness like a man.

You can't be treated with fairness with a man as long as you continue to assume that the should do more (meaning he's going to wield more power).
Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 02, 2018
MissJoy29:

I noticed that so I just sidestep his bias attacks.

Check my posts on this forum and you'll know that you're the one who doesn't mean well for women.

I'm a feminist and yes I'm a man.
I'm suddenly biased because I told you to spend equally?
Interesting.
Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 02, 2018
itsmeurLady:

Woman hater because I told you not to depend on men?
Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by Nobody: 8:54pm On Aug 02, 2018
itsmeurLady:

As a supposed elder, u should know when to talk and when to keep shut. I believe u lack comprehension skills and dats y u can't comprehend my statement, u are the one that is archaic but u just don't know it... Na u bring independence? Hypocrite!!! Was it not the Supposed "Oyibo" people that brought about this independence ish. Na you bring am U obviously don't know what to say, u are just looking for who to vent your frustrations on but I am just going to ignore you. Elder that will not respect himself, Elder indeed!!! Where did u see me write that I will sit down or u did not read the part where I said A woman should contribute as well,Abi? U lack comprehension!!! It's people like you that will read the bible, take what they want to take and start turning the bible upside down causing chaos! U are a troublemaker, learn to talk like a man, a real man does not talk all over the place looking for cheap likes And attention

Everyone is entitled to his/her own opinion on this forum, so I don't see why some people here will want to bully people and force people to bend to their own school of thought

Didn't even see this reply earlier.

The woman should contribute indeed.. When you ladies talk about bible when justifying your dependency on men it really doesn't make sense. If you should be told to do all house chores, be submissive, non virgins should be flogged and disgraced from the society etc that are found in the Bible, if they should do such to women I don't think you people will still be quoting the Bible when justifying your laziness and dependency on men.

Cheap likes? Who gives a damn about likes? Will likes add cash to my account? Seems like a teenager runs this account.

I don't lack comprehension ,dear kid. You're only confusing yourself.

You went to school, got a job only to say a man should provide for you, what's the use of getting a job then?
You must be a primitive joker. That man who'll do those things you just said can't be found because this is the 21st century.

There's nothing like help. Deal with it.

You don't want civilization? Really, because it wants you to provide?

Then stop voting, don't air your views in public, don't argue with a man when he abuse you because women got those stuffs through the advent of civilization!

You're a disgrace.
You rejected civilization because of laziness.
Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by itsmeurLady(f): 9:05pm On Aug 02, 2018
Elder001:

Didn't even see this reply earlier.

The woman should contribute indeed.. When you ladies talk about bible when justifying your dependency on men it really doesn't make sense. If you should be told to do all house chores, be submissive, non virgins should be flogged and disgraced from the society etc that are found in the Bible, if they should do such to women I don't think you people will still be quoting the Bible when justifying your laziness and dependency on men.

Cheap likes? Who gives a damn about likes? Will likes add cash to my account? Seems like a teenager runs this account.

I don't lack comprehension ,dear kid. You're only confusing yourself.

You went to school, got a job only to say a man should provide for you, what's the use of getting a job then?
You must be a primitive joker. That man who'll do those things you just said can't be found because this is the 21st century.

There's nothing like help. Deal with it.

You don't want civilization? Really, because it wants you to provide?

Then stop voting, don't air your views in public, don't argue with a man when he abuse you because women got those stuffs through the advent of civilization!

You're a disgrace.
You rejected civilization because of laziness.

Talk like a Man!!!!
Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 02, 2018
[
Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 02, 2018
itsmeurLady:

Talk like a Man!!!!

You're a disgrace.
An individual who can reject civilization because she's afraid to spend her money on the family.. Tufiakwa

Just like a soldier running from the war because he/she is afraid of death

SMH for Nigerian ladies.
Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by itsmeurLady(f): 9:45pm On Aug 02, 2018
Elder001:

You're a disgrace.
An individual who can reject civilization because she's afraid to spend her money on the family.. Tufiakwa

Just like a soldier running from the war because he/she is afraid of death

SMH for Nigerian ladies.

When u are done ranting like a woman,let me know grin grin
Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by MissJoy29(f): 9:34am On Aug 03, 2018
Elder001:

Check my posts on this forum and you'll know that you're the one who doesn't mean well for women.

I'm a feminist and yes I'm a man.
I'm suddenly biased because I told you to spend equally?
Interesting.
The bolded just proves to show that you have selective understanding. You just choose to understand what you want from any writeup you see & use the rest to troll.

If that's what you got from my comments, then there's a problem.
But then again, I understand you perfectly & wouldn't wanna waste my time explaining things away to you when you clearly know what you are doing.
So........

...bye.
Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by MissJoy29(f): 9:56am On Aug 03, 2018
Elder001:

This sounds funny.. You ladies are the ones making this up.

Some men want dependent ladies doesn't mean they want liabilities. I think the mean semi-dependent and not fully dependent.

Secondly, I'm not them. I don't deal with dependent women.

Come and see someone with sense? What's the meaning of that statement?

Lady, the fact that you're anonymous doesn't mean you should say shït to people online

Your life, your choice I only corrected your notion of you want to be treated with fairness like a man.

You can't be treated with fairness with a man as long as you continue to assume that the should do more (meaning he's going to wield more power).
@bolded, I never meant that as an insult to you. I apologise if you see it that way. The fact I said she has sense doesn't mean you don't. I was only referring to the fact that she has same views as me on the topic at hand which you don't have & which is why we are arguing. That's all.

You corrected me on fairness? No you didn't. What's there to be corrected? We should all treat each other with fairness in all our dealings. What's the harm in that? This extends to the fact that even though a man is supposed to provide more cos that's his primary role as a man to his family & even though a woman is supposed to be domesticated more cos that's her primary role, the two parties are still allowed to help out or even swap roles. That's fairness. What's bad in that?

I know a lady whose husband is seen as a maid in his house by others cos he helps her out in house chores and stuffs. There's no big deal in doing that. A real man does that & such men earn my biggest respect & admiration. But where I fault the woman is how she handles finances in their home. She's of the notion that the husband's money is theirs while hers is well, hers alone. You will hear comments I interpreted to be, "I can't buy foodstuffs with MY money for the house o. What will my husband be doing then" from her. Now, that's not fairness. Her hubby has crossed his role & helped her out in hers. What stops her from doing same to him?

You grab? Or you still wanna twist & turn this table?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

"Date Rape Drug" Consignment From Nigeria Seized At Joburg Airport (PIX) / Why Do Some Men Go Crazy Because Of Women Big Buttock / How Do I Tell If He Is Impotent Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.