Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,523 members, 7,819,881 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Army Habits Die Hard As Nigeria's Buhari Defies Court Orders - Bloomberg - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Habits Die Hard As Nigeria's Buhari Defies Court Orders - Bloomberg (31684 Views)

Oborevwori Defies Court Order, Presents Staff Of Office To New Delta Monarch / Osun PDP Defies Court Order, To Proceed With Governorship Primary / Zahrah Audu Throws Out Tenants, Defies Court Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Habits Die Hard As Nigeria's Buhari Defies Court Orders - Bloomberg by Didcot: 4:03pm On Aug 02, 2018
Buhari the unquantifiable disaster with no iota of integrity and regards for the rule of law.

#BuhariOut!

4 Likes

Re: Army Habits Die Hard As Nigeria's Buhari Defies Court Orders - Bloomberg by babeosisi: 4:03pm On Aug 02, 2018
I lack words to describe the characters still supporting this man.
I don't know who the worse evil is
Boo boo or his supporters

5 Likes

Re: Army Habits Die Hard As Nigeria's Buhari Defies Court Orders - Bloomberg by Cornerstone2020(m): 4:04pm On Aug 02, 2018
Democracy is an abnormality to Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Army Habits Die Hard As Nigeria's Buhari Defies Court Orders - Bloomberg by princeade86(m): 4:04pm On Aug 02, 2018
tyrant is his name

2 Likes

Re: Army Habits Die Hard As Nigeria's Buhari Defies Court Orders - Bloomberg by Nwaiberibe: 4:06pm On Aug 02, 2018
The worst thing to happen to Nigeria is Buhari.

4 Likes

Re: Army Habits Die Hard As Nigeria's Buhari Defies Court Orders - Bloomberg by crafteck(m): 4:09pm On Aug 02, 2018
Nigerian politicians and looters are stubborn and know how to dribble the judicial system, someone like buhari is needed
Re: Army Habits Die Hard As Nigeria's Buhari Defies Court Orders - Bloomberg by Sijo01(f): 4:10pm On Aug 02, 2018
monerozi5590:
Any news about the INEC Chairman? Has he been arrested?

You actually believed that guy will be arrested under this regime embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Army Habits Die Hard As Nigeria's Buhari Defies Court Orders - Bloomberg by ahmedbanj(m): 4:10pm On Aug 02, 2018
Abeg leave story! all dose bad people amongst them should be behind bar...
Re: Army Habits Die Hard As Nigeria's Buhari Defies Court Orders - Bloomberg by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 02, 2018
cheesy

Re: Army Habits Die Hard As Nigeria's Buhari Defies Court Orders - Bloomberg by Kennydoc(m): 4:13pm On Aug 02, 2018
post=69925450:
Arguably the most high-profile detainee is Sambo Dasuki, once a security adviser to Buhari’s predecessor Goodluck Jonathan. Charged with offenses related to money laundering and diverting money supposed to be used to buy arms to fight Islamist militant group Boko Haram, Dasuki has been held for three years as bail orders, including from an Economic Community of West African States court, have been ignored.

You even said high profile-detainee.
Anybody that wants this cruel rogue released without the country knowing the main root of the matter is nothing but a fellow rogue and devil.
A man who hundreds of soldiers died on the battlefield because the money for artilleries was shared to some thieves.
A man that was sharing money like father Christmas.
A man who whispered on whose order he was sharing the cake but the man that gave the order denied.
A man that lots of people who collected this billions of dollars named him as the facilitators....and You want him released?
There was a nation!

The sane ones here can read this....

1. I acted based on Jonathan's instruction - Dasuki

2. I didn't give order - Jonathan

3. I collected 350M from Dasuki for consultation - Iyorchia Ayu

4. I only collected $30,000 from Dasuki not N100m - Bode George

5. I got N4.6b from Dasuki for spiritual purposes - Bafarawa

6. I got N650M from Dasuki for my Abuja burnt office - Thisday Obaigbena.

7. I got N2.1b from Dasuki for publicity - Dokpesi

8. I got another N100m from Yuguda he didn't tell me from where - Bafarawa.

9. I gave N100m each to Odili, Jim Nwobodo Bode George and others - Yuguda

10. The president asked me to change N10B to foreign currency for PDP delegates - Dasuki

11. My boss asked me to get $11M from the CBN - Dasuki's account officer.

12. I got order from above to pay Tompolo N13B for Maritime university land. - Nimasa DG.

13. 950m was shared in my house -- Shekarau

With all this looting and many more revealed, some people are still shouting no sign of change yet, they even say it's political persecution.
But we believe, it is the right thing to do. 
If you believe too, send this to other people to garner more support for the fight against corruption and looting in our nation. There must be consequences for such crimes otherwise Nigeria will not develop.

Okay, Dasuki is that bad yet the government cannot conclude his arraignment and get him sentenced at once? So Buhari needs more than a tenure to conclude a case of embezzlement? What if he loses the next election? Is he then going to ensure Dasuki gets sentenced from Daura?

2 Likes

Re: Army Habits Die Hard As Nigeria's Buhari Defies Court Orders - Bloomberg by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 02, 2018
post=69925450:
Arguably the most high-profile detainee is Sambo Dasuki, once a security adviser to Buhari’s predecessor Goodluck Jonathan. Charged with offenses related to money laundering and diverting money supposed to be used to buy arms to fight Islamist militant group Boko Haram, Dasuki has been held for three years as bail orders, including from an Economic Community of West African States court, have been ignored.

Anybody that wants this cruel rogue released without the country knowing the main root of the matter is nothing but a fellow rogue and devil.
A man who hundreds of soldiers died on the battlefield because the money for artilleries was shared to some thieves.
A man who whispered on whose order he was sharing the cake but the man that gave the order denied.
A man that lots of people who collected this billions of dollars named him as the facilitators....and You want him released?
There was a nation!

10. The president asked me to change N10B to foreign currency for PDP delegates - Dasuki

12. I got order from above to pay Tompolo N13B for Maritime university land. - Nimasa DG.

With all this looting and many more revealed, some people are still shouting no sign of change yet, they even say it's political persecution.
If you believe too, send this to other people to garner more support for the fight against corruption and looting in our nation. There must be consequences for such crimes otherwise Nigeria will not develop.

.......In Vietnam, corrupt politicians are executed, but in Nigeria, they are celebrated by corrupt youths!
this is what I don't understand about Nigerian judiciary. this man is without doubt a criminal. lots of people have openly confessed yet he is being freed by the courts.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Habits Die Hard As Nigeria's Buhari Defies Court Orders - Bloomberg by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 02, 2018
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Army Habits Die Hard As Nigeria's Buhari Defies Court Orders - Bloomberg by chloride6: 4:18pm On Aug 02, 2018
OneSentence:

this is what I don't understand about Nigerian judiciary. this man is without doubt a criminal. lots of people have openly confessed yet he is being freed by the courts.

Why dont you go study law and pray to be called to the bench so that you can undertsand?

2 Likes

Re: Army Habits Die Hard As Nigeria's Buhari Defies Court Orders - Bloomberg by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 02, 2018
Didcot:
Buhari the unquantifiable disaster with no iota of integrity and regards for the rule of law.

#BuhariOut!

Re: Army Habits Die Hard As Nigeria's Buhari Defies Court Orders - Bloomberg by escodotman: 4:22pm On Aug 02, 2018
post=69925450:

There was a nation!

.......In Vietnam, corrupt politicians are executed, but in Nigeria, they are celebrated by corrupt youths!
But what did Nigeria do to deserve these types of individuals who should be living in Ougadougu in Bukinafaso or Libya where there is no rule of law, due process or constitution Why some people who were supposed to have gone to school choose to support the disrespect of a Court of law still baffles me, when they know how things are done in advanced countries we all aspire to go!! Nigeria do not deserve these type of individuals.. They continue to draw the country backward.

2 Likes

Re: Army Habits Die Hard As Nigeria's Buhari Defies Court Orders - Bloomberg by egoldman(m): 4:23pm On Aug 02, 2018
post=69925450:

You even mentioned Dasuki is a high profile-detainee.
A man who hundreds of soldiers died on the battlefield and was charged with offenses related to money laundering and diverting money supposed to be used to buy arms to fight Islamist militant group Boko Haram.
A man who whispered on whose order he was sharing the narional cake but the man that gave the order denied.
A man that lot of people who collected this billions of dollars named him as the facilitators....and you want him released?
There was a nation!

The sane ones here can read this and marvel!

With all these looting and many more revealed, some people are still shouting no sign of change yet, they even say it's political persecution.
But we believe, it is the right thing to do to fight against corruption and looting in our nation. There must be consequences for such crimes otherwise Nigeria will not develop.

Having said all these, do you think it's right for the president to disobey the courts.

2 Likes

Re: Army Habits Die Hard As Nigeria's Buhari Defies Court Orders - Bloomberg by Alva2018: 4:28pm On Aug 02, 2018
On point

Re: Army Habits Die Hard As Nigeria's Buhari Defies Court Orders - Bloomberg by Nobody: 4:28pm On Aug 02, 2018
grin.. Or you that support this mugus ? grin grin grin
babeosisi:
I lack words to describe the characters still supporting this man.
I don't know who the worse evil is
Boo boo or his supporters

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Army Habits Die Hard As Nigeria's Buhari Defies Court Orders - Bloomberg by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:28pm On Aug 02, 2018
DonDemu:
MESSAGE OF HOPE: This is the first time the common masses have their own Presidential Candidate.

IF THEY DON’T KNOW, WE KNOW.

Nigeria has 60 Million voting capacity but only 11 Million use to participate in an election. So if they like let all 109 Senators and 360 Reps including some Governors decamp to any political party of their choice.

Muhammadu Buhari as a person is more powerful than their party and we, the masses voted them because of Buhari. Our duty is to mobilize and canvass more good people to get their PVC.

As we can see now, looters are back to their base, more are still going, its not yet over.

2019 general election is between the Masses and gang of Looters.

........ if you’re with us, then Say it loudly #iStandWithBuhari2019

WE STAND WITH A MAN OF HONOR CHARACTER AND INTEGRITY.
God bless you for this sensible comment.
It's good to see good and sensible people among us here.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Habits Die Hard As Nigeria's Buhari Defies Court Orders - Bloomberg by escodotman: 4:29pm On Aug 02, 2018
OneSentence:

Get your facts right, he was not being ''freed'' by the courts, he was only being granted bail and his trial would continue. If the Fedreal government had complied with the bail all these years, the trial should be nearing a conclusion by now, but the matter is still only at the bail or no bail level!! An armed robber caught red-handed or a rapist caught in the act would still be taken to court, only the court has the power to pronounce anyone guilty or innocent and nobody or government can do that.

3 Likes

Re: Army Habits Die Hard As Nigeria's Buhari Defies Court Orders - Bloomberg by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 02, 2018
grin.... Do you think is righ for mugus to steal ?
egoldman:

Having said all these, do you think it's right for the president to disobey the courts.

Re: Army Habits Die Hard As Nigeria's Buhari Defies Court Orders - Bloomberg by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 02, 2018
chloride6:

Why dont you go study law and pray to be called to the bench so that you can undertsand?
hmmmmm...you have a point there. there are certainly things I don't understand about law but in Nigeria corruption is above the law...

1 Like

Re: Army Habits Die Hard As Nigeria's Buhari Defies Court Orders - Bloomberg by seyigiggle: 4:31pm On Aug 02, 2018
i stand with the redemption of your brain

DonDemu:
MESSAGE OF HOPE: This is the first time the common masses have their own Presidential Candidate.

IF THEY DON’T KNOW, WE KNOW.

Nigeria has 60 Million voting capacity but only 11 Million use to participate in an election. So if they like let all 109 Senators and 360 Reps including some Governors decamp to any political party of their choice.

Muhammadu Buhari as a person is more powerful than their party and we, the masses voted them because of Buhari. Our duty is to mobilize and canvass more good people to get their PVC.

As we can see now, looters are back to their base, more are still going, its not yet over.

2019 general election is between the Masses and gang of Looters.

........ if you’re with us, then Say it loudly #iStandWithBuhari2019

WE STAND WITH A MAN OF HONOR CHARACTER AND INTEGRITY.
Re: Army Habits Die Hard As Nigeria's Buhari Defies Court Orders - Bloomberg by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 02, 2018
escodotman:
Get your facts right, he was not being ''freed'' by the courts, he was only being granted bail and his trial would continue. If the Fedreal government had complied with the bail all these years, the trial should be nearing a conclusion by now, but the matter is still only at the bail or no bail level!! An armed robber caught red-handed or a rapist caught in the act would still be taken to court, only the court has the power to pronounce anyone guilty or innocent and nobody or government can do that.
thanks for this enlightenment. I know he can never go unpunished

1 Like

Re: Army Habits Die Hard As Nigeria's Buhari Defies Court Orders - Bloomberg by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 02, 2018
post=69925450:

You even mentioned Dasuki is a high profile-detainee.
A man who hundreds of soldiers died on the battlefield and was charged with offenses related to money laundering and diverting money supposed to be used to buy arms to fight Islamist militant group Boko Haram.
A man who whispered on whose order he was sharing the narional cake but the man that gave the order denied.
A man that lot of people who collected this billions of dollars named him as the facilitators....and you want him released?
There was a nation!

The sane ones here can read this and marvel!

With all these looting and many more revealed, some people are still shouting no sign of change yet, they even say it's political persecution.
But we believe, it is the right thing to do to fight against corruption and looting in our nation. There must be consequences for such crimes otherwise Nigeria will not develop.

Re: Army Habits Die Hard As Nigeria's Buhari Defies Court Orders - Bloomberg by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 4:32pm On Aug 02, 2018
Dasuku don't worry February 2019 is around the corner, karma will visit the dullard soon , he will face same fate... sai Barbar the evil genius

2 Likes

Re: Army Habits Die Hard As Nigeria's Buhari Defies Court Orders - Bloomberg by monerozi5590: 4:35pm On Aug 02, 2018
Sijo01:

You actually believed that guy will be arrested under this regime embarassed

This is to tell you that Nigerian Police Force has been politicised. Most of Buhari's Appointees are really misbehaving in this government. IGP is the worst of them all.

IGP of police should obey court orders and arrest him asap. The INEC Chairman is not above the law.

We should try as much as possible to respect institutions in this country irrespective of who we are. until we start doing that we remain a shit hole country.

1 Like

Re: Army Habits Die Hard As Nigeria's Buhari Defies Court Orders - Bloomberg by chloride6: 4:36pm On Aug 02, 2018
OneSentence:

hmmmmm...you have a point there. there are certainly things I don't understand about law but in Nigeria corruption is above the law...

It is better for 1000 corrupt people to go free than for 1 innocent person to go jail

2 Likes

Re: Army Habits Die Hard As Nigeria's Buhari Defies Court Orders - Bloomberg by Nobody: 4:38pm On Aug 02, 2018
chloride6:

It is better for 1000 corrupt people to go free than for 1 innocent person to go jail
yeah...very true.
Re: Army Habits Die Hard As Nigeria's Buhari Defies Court Orders - Bloomberg by egoldman(m): 4:39pm On Aug 02, 2018
Fukafuka:
grin.... Do you think is righ for mugus to steal ?

That's not an answer and you know it.
Re: Army Habits Die Hard As Nigeria's Buhari Defies Court Orders - Bloomberg by Nobody: 4:42pm On Aug 02, 2018
grin grin grin...Then yours too is not a question.....you know it !
egoldman:

That's not an answer and you know it.

Re: Army Habits Die Hard As Nigeria's Buhari Defies Court Orders - Bloomberg by babeosisi: 4:43pm On Aug 02, 2018
Fukafuka:
grin.. Or you that support this mugus ? grin grin grin

My displeasure of boo boo means approval of his opponents?
Don't make assumptions
It make you look very unintelligent

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Will End Sit-At-Home In Anambra From Today - Ifeanyi Ubah / The Warning Message Ikeja Electric Sent To Their Customers / Presidency, Defence Headquarters Under Pressure To Hire Military Contractors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.