Stats: 3,194,563 members, 7,955,089 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:40 PM

Army Habits Die Hard As Nigeria's Buhari Defies Court Orders - Bloomberg - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Habits Die Hard As Nigeria's Buhari Defies Court Orders - Bloomberg (31885 Views)

Sanusi Defies Court Order, Mounts Throne As Emir Of Kano / Oborevwori Defies Court Order, Presents Staff Of Office To New Delta Monarch / Zahrah Audu Throws Out Tenants, Defies Court Order (2) (3) (4)

Re: Army Habits Die Hard As Nigeria's Buhari Defies Court Orders - Bloomberg by babeosisi: 4:44pm On Aug 02, 2018
Fukafuka:
grin.. Or you that support this mugus ? grin grin grin

My displeasure of boo boo means approval of his opponents?
Don't make assumptions
It make you look and sound very unintelligent
Re: Army Habits Die Hard As Nigeria's Buhari Defies Court Orders - Bloomberg by Nobody: 4:44pm On Aug 02, 2018
get ur PVC NOW! sai baba grin
Re: Army Habits Die Hard As Nigeria's Buhari Defies Court Orders - Bloomberg by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 02, 2018
.... Oga Intellectuelllllllllllllllllll grin grin grin
babeosisi:

My displeasure of boo boo means approval of his opponents?
Don't make assumptions
It make you look very unintelligent

Re: Army Habits Die Hard As Nigeria's Buhari Defies Court Orders - Bloomberg by Yankee101: 4:46pm On Aug 02, 2018
Even intl community don notice
Re: Army Habits Die Hard As Nigeria's Buhari Defies Court Orders - Bloomberg by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 02, 2018
Vornic:
Buhari is the most undemocratic person to occupy the presidential seat since obasanjo

Re: Army Habits Die Hard As Nigeria's Buhari Defies Court Orders - Bloomberg by kinibigdeal(m): 4:56pm On Aug 02, 2018
post=69925450:
Arguably the most high-profile detainee is Sambo Dasuki, once a security adviser to Buhari’s predecessor Goodluck Jonathan. Charged with offenses related to money laundering and diverting money supposed to be used to buy arms to fight Islamist militant group Boko Haram, Dasuki has been held for three years as bail orders, including from an Economic Community of West African States court, have been ignored.

You even mentioned Dasuki is a high profile-detainee.
Anybody that wants this cruel rogue released without the country knowing the main root of the matter is nothing but a fellow rogue and devil.
A man who hundreds of soldiers died on the battlefield and was charged with offenses related to money laundering and diverting money supposed to be used to buy arms to fight Islamist militant group Boko Haram.
A man that was sharing money like father Christmas.
A man who whispered on whose order he was sharing the narional cake but the man that gave the order denied.
A man that lot of people who collected this billions of dollars named him as the facilitators....and you want him released?
There was a nation!

The sane ones here can read this and marvel!

1. I acted based on Jonathan's instruction - Dasuki

2. I didn't give order - Jonathan

3. I collected 350M from Dasuki for consultation - Iyorchia Ayu

4. I only collected $30,000 from Dasuki not N100m - Bode George

5. I got N4.6b from Dasuki for spiritual purposes - Bafarawa

6. I got N650M from Dasuki for my Abuja burnt office - Thisday Obaigbena.

7. I got N2.1b from Dasuki for publicity - Dokpesi

8. I got another N100m from Yuguda he didn't tell me from where - Bafarawa.

9. I gave N100m each to Odili, Jim Nwobodo Bode George and others - Yuguda

10. The president asked me to change N10B to foreign currency for PDP delegates - Dasuki

11. My boss asked me to get $11M from the CBN - Dasuki's account officer.

12. I got order from above to pay Tompolo N13B for Maritime university land. - Nimasa DG.

13. 950m was shared in my house -- Shekarau

With all these looting and many more revealed, some people are still shouting no sign of change yet, they even say it's political persecution.
But we believe, it is the right thing to do to fight against corruption and looting in our nation. There must be consequences for such crimes otherwise Nigeria will not develop.

.......In Vietnam, corrupt politicians are executed, but in Nigeria, they are celebrated by corrupt youths!

Why didn't you add the 300,000 euros and SUV he gave to Buhari?

Re: Army Habits Die Hard As Nigeria's Buhari Defies Court Orders - Bloomberg by Nobody: 4:57pm On Aug 02, 2018
bedspread:
Bloomberg ITS HIS HOBBY ooooo!!

Re: Army Habits Die Hard As Nigeria's Buhari Defies Court Orders - Bloomberg by edupedia: 5:01pm On Aug 02, 2018
Taich:
Hmm, Army habits indeed.

....what can we call the habits of Donald Trump under their noses.?....pepeye people....
Re: Army Habits Die Hard As Nigeria's Buhari Defies Court Orders - Bloomberg by 1shortblackboy: 5:04pm On Aug 02, 2018
post=69925450:
Arguably the most high-profile detainee is Sambo Dasuki, once a security adviser to Buhari’s predecessor Goodluck Jonathan. Charged with offenses related to money laundering and diverting money supposed to be used to buy arms to fight Islamist militant group Boko Haram, Dasuki has been held for three years as bail orders, including from an Economic Community of West African States court, have been ignored.

Anybody that wants this cruel rogue released without the country knowing the main root of the matter is nothing but a fellow rogue and devil.
A man who hundreds of soldiers died on the battlefield and was charged with offenses related to money laundering and diverting money supposed to be used to buy arms to fight Islamist militant group Boko Haram.
A man who whispered on whose order he was sharing the narional cake but the man that gave the order denied.
A man that lot of people who collected this billions of dollars named him as the facilitators....and you want him released?
There was a nation!

10. The president asked me to change N10B to foreign currency for PDP delegates - Dasuki

12. I got order from above to pay Tompolo N13B for Maritime university land. - Nimasa DG.

With all these looting and many more revealed, some people are still shouting no sign of change yet, they even say it's political persecution.
But we believe, it is the right thing to do to fight against corruption and looting in our nation. There must be consequences for such crimes otherwise Nigeria will not develop.

.......In Vietnam, corrupt politicians are executed, but in Nigeria, they are celebrated by corrupt youths!
are u educated at all ? do u even know what bail means?
Re: Army Habits Die Hard As Nigeria's Buhari Defies Court Orders - Bloomberg by hush15: 5:11pm On Aug 02, 2018
post=69925450:

There was a nation!

And if after all said done had decided to grant him bail, not even buhari have the right to hold him down...

Those judges have heard it all plus the ones you listed now and still grant him bail, then let him go. That is someone who trust God for the.right judgement but he has decided to play God. Its all vendatttas as far as i am concerned and he will pay dearly for it.

Jonathan's convoys last elections was stoned and rather than condemn, this same APC welcomed it and jonathan didnt start spraying bullets up and down....

Your presidency is just vindictive and wicked

Re: Army Habits Die Hard As Nigeria's Buhari Defies Court Orders - Bloomberg by Butterflyle0: 5:12pm On Aug 02, 2018
SpecialAdviser:
Buhari is a f**l who doesn't understand constructive governance.

4 years has been wasted on revenge and gagging the opposition in the name of fighting corruption.

I wish he even paid more attention to the following corruption, I will be applauding him now.

1) Bail is free statement by police which they never comply with.

2) Express bribery for immigration passport.

3) Sorting to pass course in the university

4) Police highway bribery

5) Customs bribery on imported tukumbo vehicle. Sometimes they seize same thing they call contraband.

6) Bribery for federal jobs.

7) Bribery in government offices.

cool Harsh treatment of Nigerians by foreigners in many companies.

The idi*t wasted 4 years unable to fight any corruption but just to arrest PDP members.

How has this reduced corruption in Nigeria. Mtcheeeew. angry

Corruption is like the air we breath in Nigeria. Its not easy stopping or even reducing until we learn to deal with it individually.

Do not hang the sole responsibility of fighting corruption on buhari. You also have your part to play.

Change must begin with you

Re: Army Habits Die Hard As Nigeria's Buhari Defies Court Orders - Bloomberg by Butterflyle0: 5:14pm On Aug 02, 2018
FarahAideed:
God will also defy any peace in the life of Buhari hence forth ....

Not the God that I serve. Perhaps the devil that you serve and since Jehovah is greater than Satan you can go figure

Re: Army Habits Die Hard As Nigeria's Buhari Defies Court Orders - Bloomberg by Butterflyle0: 5:15pm On Aug 02, 2018
Kennydoc:

Okay, Dasuki is that bad yet the government cannot conclude his arraignment and get him sentenced at once? So Buhari needs more than a tenure to conclude a case of embezzlement? What if he loses the next election? Is he then going to ensure Dasuki gets sentenced from Daura?

Is BUHARI your corrupt judiciary?

If he interferes you will still call him a tyrant if he refused to interfere you will call him slow

Re: Army Habits Die Hard As Nigeria's Buhari Defies Court Orders - Bloomberg by NickD(m): 5:21pm On Aug 02, 2018
post=69925450:

There was a nation!

What happened to rule of law? what's the judiciary there for? Why choose to disobey court order that he doesn't like? How can the executive still be the judiciary at the same time. This is a democracy and not an autocratic system of government. But you cronies won't get your head out of your ass and reason properly. Keep sitting on your hand nothing lasts forever.
Re: Army Habits Die Hard As Nigeria's Buhari Defies Court Orders - Bloomberg by NickD(m): 5:25pm On Aug 02, 2018
DonDemu:
MESSAGE OF HOPE: This is the first time the common masses have their own Presidential Candidate.

IF THEY DON’T KNOW, WE KNOW.

Nigeria has 60 Million voting capacity but only 11 Million use to participate in an election. So if they like let all 109 Senators and 360 Reps including some Governors decamp to any political party of their choice.

Muhammadu Buhari as a person is more powerful than their party and we, the masses voted them because of Buhari. Our duty is to mobilize and canvass more good people to get their PVC.

As we can see now, looters are back to their base, more are still going, its not yet over.

2019 general election is between the Masses and gang of Looters.

........ if you’re with us, then Say it loudly #iStandWithBuhari2019

WE STAND WITH A MAN OF HONOR CHARACTER AND INTEGRITY.
A man of integrity my foot. A man who never uses federal character for appointments and so many others misgivings...Why must all the service chiefs come from the north? Yet they shout one Nigeria. Posterity will judge all you cronies and stooges who go online supporting the clueless president.
Re: Army Habits Die Hard As Nigeria's Buhari Defies Court Orders - Bloomberg by musicwriter(m): 5:31pm On Aug 02, 2018
The problem is that he don't understand the concept of democracy. Someone should tell him the decision of the court is final in a democratic setting, whether the president like their decision or not.
Re: Army Habits Die Hard As Nigeria's Buhari Defies Court Orders - Bloomberg by isaaczik: 5:37pm On Aug 02, 2018
SOME OF US WORK WITH FACTS AND NOT EMOTIONS!

Between Presidents Obasanjo, Jonathan and Buhari.
Record has it that president Obasanjo sacked his IGP Tafa Balogun for corruption. He sacked the then Senate President Adolfus Wabara for corruption. He also sacked his own ministers, Fabian Osuji, S.M Afolabi, Hussein Akwanga, Tim Menakaya, etc for corruption. He also sacked Mrs Mobolaji Osomo for administrative infraction. The same way late president Umaru Musa Yar’Adua sacked Mrs Adenike Grange as Minister of Health for administrative infraction.
It's on records that president Jonathan also sacked Stella Odua for corruption. Stella Odua was one of the most powerful ministers in president Jonathan's administration. But when she erred, President Jonathan sacked her. President Jonathan also sacked Mr. Abdulrasheed Maina as the Chairman of the Presidential Task Force on Pension Reform for corruption.
Now, tell me who president Buhari has sacked for the reported cases of corruption in his government?
Mind you, If you tell me that president Buhari sacked Babachir, I will happily remind you that the same president Buhari wrote the Senate, defended and exonerated Babachir of all wrong doings leveled against him. It was the cry of people like you and me and some other good Nigerians that forced him to sack Babachir and have him replaced with his own brother, Boss Mustapha. In other words, Mr. Babachir brought his own replacement.
Yet, some hero worshipping obsessive dim-wits will still want me to believe that president Buhari is Mr. Integrity and that he is fighting corruption.
Let me also remind you that president Buhari also reappointed the following guys who were all sacked for corruption and violation of their oaths of offices:
Abdulrasheed Maina:
Maina was the chairman of the Presidential Task Force on Pension Reform. He was secretly recalled and reinstated by president Buhari. He was even promoted to the position of director in charge of human resources in the ministry of interior. Maina was dismissed by president Jonathan in 2013 following recommendations by the Office of the Head of Service. He was said to have stolen about 100billion naira from the pension fund.
CP Zakari Biu:
CP Biu was dismissed following his complicity in the escape from police detention of notorious Boko Haram suspect, Kabiru Sokoto. He was reinstated and promoted to the rank of AIG by president Buhari before he was gloriously retired from active service.
NHIS Boss, Prof Usman Yusuf:
Prof Yusuf was said to have squandered over 997 million naira from the schemes intervention fund. Investigation was carried out and he was dully sacked by the minister of health. But because he is president Buhari's brother, he was recently reinstated.
Mallam Ahmed Saleh.
Saleh was the Chief Registrar of the Supreme Court. He connived with two others (Mohammed Abdulrahaman Sharif and Rilwanu Lawal) and stole 2.2 billion naira belonging to the apex court. They were also said to have received gratifications totaling 74.4 million naira from private contractors who were providing services to the apex court. Mallam Saleh was sacked but president Buhari reinstated him and promoted him as the Secretary of Legal Council of Nigeria.
Don't ever tell me that president Buhari is fighting corruption. Facts on ground are showing otherwise. Some of us work with facts not emotions.
Copy and forward
Faruk Adejoh-Audu writes
Re: Army Habits Die Hard As Nigeria's Buhari Defies Court Orders - Bloomberg by Kennydoc(m): 5:48pm On Aug 02, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Is BUHARI your corrupt judiciary?

If he interferes you will still call him a tyrant if he refused to interfere you will call him slow

So Dasuki should be detained for the rest of his life?

You see why you cannot build a government around one man. Now the judiciary has proven to you that "one man mopol" cannot work in a democracy. So what is Buhari going to do next? If Dasuki remains in detention all through Buhari's government, the next government will definitely free him.

Buhari is this and that, so what happens when his tenure ends? What policies and structures has he put in place to ensure that a strong and sustainable system is maintained even after his tenure (whether 2019 or 2023)?
Re: Army Habits Die Hard As Nigeria's Buhari Defies Court Orders - Bloomberg by Butterflyle0: 5:56pm On Aug 02, 2018
Kennydoc:

So Dasuki should be detained for the rest of his life?

You see why you cannot build a government around one man. Now the judiciary has proven to you that "one man mopol" cannot work in a democracy. So what is Buhari going to do next? If Dasuki remains in detention all through Buhari's government, the next government will definitely free him.

Buhari is this and that, so what happens when his tenure ends? What policies and structures has he put in place to ensure that a strong and sustainable system is maintained even after his tenure (whether 2019 or 2023)?

Dasuki staying in detention is due to your very corrupt judiciary.

The man is as guilty as sin.

All those he gave monies to have all confessed to it.

Even he confessed to it but said Jonathan was the one who instructed him.

Based on the above why would he even be bailed?

If this was China by now he would be dead. Zero tolerance for corruption there but here we eulogize them and even encourage the judiciary to contravene damning evidence.

Re: Army Habits Die Hard As Nigeria's Buhari Defies Court Orders - Bloomberg by AyakaDunukofia: 6:08pm On Aug 02, 2018
It has nothing to do with army. Serving and ex military officers in the western world obey court orders. Black Africans are simply barbaric and savages whether in uniform or not. Buhari is just one.
Re: Army Habits Die Hard As Nigeria's Buhari Defies Court Orders - Bloomberg by Kennydoc(m): 6:20pm On Aug 02, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Dasuki staying in detention is due to your very corrupt judiciary.

The man is as guilty as sin.

All those he gave monies to have all confessed to it.

Even he confessed to it but said Jonathan was the one who instructed him.

Based on the above why would he even be bailed?

If this was China by now he would be dead. Zero tolerance for corruption there but here we eulogize them and even encourage the judiciary to contravene damning evidence.

It's alright. The shame will be that of Buhari if after keeping Dasuki all these while, the man ends up going free. He has engaged in a fight he will never win. I feel sorry for him.

Let me also remind you that whenever his tenure comes to an end, the files of all his accomplices would be opened. What is good for the goose...

And talking about corruption, has corrupt Buhari told us how much of our commonwealth he used to treat himself in London for over 3 months last year? So much stealing going on in NNPC, yet he's d petroleum minister. Don't worry, shebi his tenure will end someday. His corrupt practices will equally be made open.
Re: Army Habits Die Hard As Nigeria's Buhari Defies Court Orders - Bloomberg by BabaEleko(m): 6:22pm On Aug 02, 2018
Dasuki is responsible for thousands of death. He is a security threat to the larger society. He doesnt deserve any pity at all. Even in the USA they have laws in place to detain anyone indefinitely who poses a threat to the larger society. Dasuki will not be released until after May 2019.
Re: Army Habits Die Hard As Nigeria's Buhari Defies Court Orders - Bloomberg by Obdk: 6:25pm On Aug 02, 2018
I
post=69925450:

There was a nation!

Barbecue delivery boi
Re: Army Habits Die Hard As Nigeria's Buhari Defies Court Orders - Bloomberg by Oblongata: 6:31pm On Aug 02, 2018
post=69925450:

There was a nation!

you clearly don't understand democracy!
Re: Army Habits Die Hard As Nigeria's Buhari Defies Court Orders - Bloomberg by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 02, 2018
Buffalowings3:
Why is this not on the fp.

Lalasticlala

Wetin dey hurt me now be say

1 kilo of fish is now 1300 angry sad sad
Na 1000 b4 o sad
just imagine, meanwhile here in EU, it just 2.50 euro
Re: Army Habits Die Hard As Nigeria's Buhari Defies Court Orders - Bloomberg by bejeria101(m): 6:41pm On Aug 02, 2018
blackmantis:
The refusal to heed the courts, “is consistent with the government’s disregard for the judicial system,” said Chidi Odinkalu, chairman of the human rights council of the Nigerian Bar Association. “The executive simply ignores orders it doesn’t like.”

Summary of the reformed democrat cum dictator

And yet they open their corrupt mouth to say the judiciary is corrupt. Bunch of cursed zombies
Re: Army Habits Die Hard As Nigeria's Buhari Defies Court Orders - Bloomberg by bejeria101(m): 6:44pm On Aug 02, 2018
DonDemu:
MESSAGE OF HOPE: This is the first time the common masses have their own Presidential Candidate.

Nigeria has 60 Million voting capacity but only 11 Million use to participate in an election. So if they like let all 109 Senators and 360 Reps including some Governors decamp to any political party of their choice.

Muhammadu Buhari as a person is more powerful than their party and we, the masses voted them because of Buhari. Our duty is to mobilize and canvass more good people to get their PVC.

As we can see now, looters are back to their base, more are still going, its not yet over.

Go find out what intergrity means,cos its clearly you dont know what it means.
Re: Army Habits Die Hard As Nigeria's Buhari Defies Court Orders - Bloomberg by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 02, 2018
DonDemu:

Isn't it the height of corruption that looters came to your base and went back to their base without getting arrested?

Re: Army Habits Die Hard As Nigeria's Buhari Defies Court Orders - Bloomberg by Talknochip(m): 6:54pm On Aug 02, 2018
NL should develop the dislike button... It will help in saving enough time some of us waste in replying some comments here especially comments of those who have decided to be irredeemable from butt licking a failure!.... Wat som Buharist's fail to understand is dat, No normal person supports stealing,kwaraption, shortchanging of pple etc.. But people will always be sympathetic to any person or persons dat are been treated unfairly even if d person (s) is guilty of any offence.... U cannot win any battle as a leader if majority of the people u lead are not into ur approach and especially if u are not: Just,fair,inspiring,good communicator,honest,sympathetic,compassionate,firm,disciplined,humble,forgiven etc....these are all lacking in the APC administration..... Our president lacks Emotional intelligence!
Re: Army Habits Die Hard As Nigeria's Buhari Defies Court Orders - Bloomberg by Nobody: 7:06pm On Aug 02, 2018
Buffalowings3:
Why is this not on the fp.

Lalasticlala

Wetin dey hurt me now be say

1 kilo of fish is now 1300 angry sad sad
Na 1000 b4 o sad

Infact 1 kilo of chicken is now #1100 [center][/center] grin

Tax Appeal Tribunal Could Kill Your Business In 6 Months / $9.3m Scandal: Oritsejafor violated Company Law, Says Falana / Enugu Onitsha Expressway: A Reflection Of A People’s Nightmare

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89