Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

How Did You End Your Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You End Your Relationship? (13692 Views)

Secrets That Can End Your Relationship / How Do You End An 8 Years Old Relationship? / Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did You End Your Relationship? by beqs101(f): 5:24pm On Aug 29, 2012
Hi nairalanders,
I'm just curious to know how your last relationship ended. Some guys/girls alike find it very difficult to end their relationship that's no longer giving them the joy they once felt when they started. Some will prefer to just start avoiding their partner instead of breaking up amicably.
Plz do share your experiences and let others who are afraid of hurting their partners at the expense of their own happiness,know how to handle their break-ups.
Re: How Did You End Your Relationship? by jhydebaba(m): 5:59pm On Aug 29, 2012
I caught her with infidelity, I told her I am done with her and refuse to pick her calls. She in turn stopped calling and blocked me from her facebook account.
Re: How Did You End Your Relationship? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 29, 2012
My relationship will never end. It's a distant relationship but growing faster than the speed of light. I can't wait to walk down the aisle!

1 Like

Re: How Did You End Your Relationship? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 29, 2012
By being on nairaland 24/7.

3 Likes

Re: How Did You End Your Relationship? by beqs101(f): 6:24pm On Aug 29, 2012
jhydebaba: I caught her with infidelity, I told her I am done with her and refuse to pick her calls. She in turn stopped calling and blocked me from her facebook account.

Well it's too bad it ended that way though. In this situation,i think whatever action you took was justified.
Re: How Did You End Your Relationship? by beqs101(f): 6:25pm On Aug 29, 2012
Una be fool: My relationship will never end. It's a distant relationship but growing faster than the speed of light. I can't wait to walk down the aisle!

Wow dat's nice..
Re: How Did You End Your Relationship? by Mynd44: 7:38pm On Aug 29, 2012
I went to her house and told her that I can't continue simple

1 Like

Re: How Did You End Your Relationship? by beqs101(f): 12:20pm On Sep 04, 2012
Mynd_44: I went to her house and told her that I can't continue simple

Just like that?
Re: How Did You End Your Relationship? by saintvc(m): 1:01pm On Sep 04, 2012
I dont talk much i just said I QUIT .finish
Re: How Did You End Your Relationship? by djeezy(m): 3:16pm On Sep 04, 2012
Even though we once had a spark, but it never made a flame. After she saw the relationship wasn't working, she confronted me and told me that it seems I don't love her anymore. Then I told her I was tired of the relationship, she cried and accepted the truth. That was how we broke up. We are still friends even as I write.
Re: How Did You End Your Relationship? by omega25red(m): 3:27pm On Sep 04, 2012
Funny she had already told me what she would do when she was tired of a relationship so as soon as i saw the signs i just called her on New years eve (years ago) and told her i just called to wish her well in the new year and to say bye. after that i hung up and deleted her number.

She came to my job after that to say sorry for the way she hadled the situation and that she misses me. she also kept asking for my new number and i was like nope. She finally got the message and left me alone

1 Like

Re: How Did You End Your Relationship? by ovie82000: 4:26pm On Sep 04, 2012
I end my miserable relationship at the police station. No Swag.

5 Likes

Re: How Did You End Your Relationship? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 04, 2012
well, i played a song when i was with her. future-bitches aint sheeet" and aint no way around it by future too. she got mad and did just what i wanted.
well she did it, i didnt. i miss her tho, well just her punanny sad
Re: How Did You End Your Relationship? by ifihearam: 4:32pm On Sep 04, 2012
@op. Hw did u end ur last relationship abi u neva enta any1 b4 ni
Re: How Did You End Your Relationship? by kokoye(m): 4:32pm On Sep 04, 2012
Depends on the other party.

- I have encouraged a few to break the relationship. I started acting funny so they called it off. Guess it gave them the sense of victory.

- To the one that I had the highest level of respect for, we talked about it. She said she'd have preferred if I just ran away from her..but I know she'd have used that against me. Now she respects me for talking to her about it and not punking out. We remain friends.

If you had a great relationship, i think it is childish to just 'run away'. Communicate your decision in any way possible (in person, phone, text)..dont just run. I'm not saying i've not done it before..but I did it with girls i really didnt care about..but it's still childish all the same.

If you had the guts to 'toast' her, have the decency to communicate your break-up decision with her.

4 Likes

Re: How Did You End Your Relationship? by joejeezy(m): 4:33pm On Sep 04, 2012
e no hard na....i just send her a text..."ehhmm....i dn't tink i can continue with this relationship so let's end it, thank."....case close...end of story
Re: How Did You End Your Relationship? by bxcode(m): 4:34pm On Sep 04, 2012
Mine ended on the phone.....she cried heaven and earth but i have already made up my mind.
Re: How Did You End Your Relationship? by Teejayphillip(m): 4:35pm On Sep 04, 2012
I start limiting my attention 2wards her... in terms of fone calling and normal seeing... And each time she wants 2 c me,i gave genuine excuses (outta town,busy @ work or most times avoid her calls)
Re: How Did You End Your Relationship? by Mynd44: 4:36pm On Sep 04, 2012
beqs101:

Just like that?
Not like that nah. That was just the dhort version. We talked and realised that the relationship just can't continue
Re: How Did You End Your Relationship? by freecocoa(f): 4:40pm On Sep 04, 2012
Just told him i couldn't keep up with his numerous lies no more and left.

2 Likes

Re: How Did You End Your Relationship? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 04, 2012
freecocoa: Just told him i couldn't keep up with his numerous lies no more and left.
he lied to you cause he loves you tho
Re: How Did You End Your Relationship? by greall1: 4:42pm On Sep 04, 2012
I Let her know that I got a new girl friend and I stopped picking her call.
Re: How Did You End Your Relationship? by ikmoore2(m): 4:43pm On Sep 04, 2012
She was unfaithful and I told her I am done with her.....
Re: How Did You End Your Relationship? by Idowuogbo(f): 4:43pm On Sep 04, 2012
I go jam am for house wiv my fellow agberos and warned d fuckerrrrr make hin no call, txt, mail, ping, Skype, tweet, fb me again. I don't do d txting or calling brouhaha, I only do eyeball to eyeball.

1 Like

Re: How Did You End Your Relationship? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Sep 04, 2012
He prefers anoda lady, afta yrs of being 2geda. And i deleted him frm my lyf. I resigned 4rm my place of work, moved to anoda city, got a nw mobile num, nw job & moved on.
Re: How Did You End Your Relationship? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 04, 2012
nyere84: He prefers anoda lady, afta yrs of being 2geda. And i deleted him frm my lyf. I resigned 4rm my place of work, moved to anoda city, got a nw mobile num, nw job & moved on.
u left to a new city cause of a man? lmao
nd i still dnt get this changing a new number thing cause of your ex. very weird to me. u think he cant get ur new number?

1 Like

Re: How Did You End Your Relationship? by Idowuogbo(f): 4:49pm On Sep 04, 2012
nyere84: He prefers anoda lady, afta yrs of being 2geda. And i deleted him frm my lyf. I resigned 4rm my place of work, moved to anoda city, got a nw mobile num, nw job & moved on.
Wow!!!
U vex gan oo...
Crawzieee gal!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mr Nairaland 2016 Interview Update / Do You Want To Marry A Rich Man? Think Again. / I'm Lonely, Pls Help Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.