Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:56 AM

'I Covered Dad's Secret And Got A Car At 16'- Girl Narrates - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'I Covered Dad's Secret And Got A Car At 16'- Girl Narrates (1331 Views)

Most Ladies Are Into Secret And Coded Hookups (prostitution) / Man Gifts His Bride A Car At Their Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Photos) / Man Squeezes A Lady's Boobs And Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Covered Dad's Secret And Got A Car At 16'- Girl Narrates by teegrams(m): 1:41pm On Jul 31, 2018
This story reminds me of a story my sister told me sometimes ago ,she had seen her boyfriends dad cuddling some girl that isn't his wife.She took some pictures and later her boyfriend saw those pictures ....anyways that's story for another day.

An anonymous user had shared online how she covered up for her dad she wrote :

My mother started screaming my name from her room so I ran in. I was only 15.

She found a condom behind her bed while cleaning and demanded to know if I was messing around with girls while she was at work, and in their bed.

I was not having sex at that age but I knew the only other explanation was that my dad was… with not my mom.

To tell her the truth would tear our family apart, put my mom’s finances in jeopardy and hurt and embarrass her with family so I lied and took a verbal beating and long lecture from mom. I grew hate for dad overnight.

I saw dad the next morning in the kitchen and I told him mom had found the condom. He just looked at me and said “what condom?” and I told him where and not to worry because I said it was mine.

I got a car on my 16th birthday which was not originally the plan, but now I guess it was. When my brother turned 16 a year and a half later, I asked my dad if he will buy him a car too.

To that he said he could not afford, and as we sat on that living room couch I looked at him and said “I think you can find a way.”, which he did. It is years later but whenever I go visit I still look at him to let him know that I know what he is.

Read More :http://rayoonline.com/i-covered-dads-secret-and-got-a-car-at-16-girl-narrates/
Re: 'I Covered Dad's Secret And Got A Car At 16'- Girl Narrates by Abbey2sam(m): 3:55pm On Jul 31, 2018
So?

Now what do you want me to do with an incomplete story
Re: 'I Covered Dad's Secret And Got A Car At 16'- Girl Narrates by casanova96(m): 4:13pm On Jul 31, 2018
Re: 'I Covered Dad's Secret And Got A Car At 16'- Girl Narrates by teegrams(m): 8:05am On Aug 02, 2018
if you count picking up story from quora as stealing then you don't know the definition of stealing
casanova96:
people stealing stories from quora.....I tire ooooo

(1) (Reply)

Most Nigerian Girls Are Boring During Chating Man Cry Out / Why Breed Bastards? What's The Gain Of Being A Baby Daddy/mama / God, Hitler, Stalin, Mussolini And Hussein Walk Into A Bar. . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.