Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,638 members, 7,813,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:25 AM

Most Nigerian Girls Are Boring During Chating Man Cry Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Nigerian Girls Are Boring During Chating Man Cry Out (1333 Views)

Nigerian Girls Are Boring (my Opinion) / Most Nigerian Girls Are Boring, I Mean Very Boring. / WOMEN Are Boring In Chat. This Is How To Make It Fun [iLast Screenshots] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Nigerian Girls Are Boring During Chating Man Cry Out by Enter10mentbaze: 7:53am On Nov 21, 2018
Most Nigerian girls are boring man cry out see what he wrote on his social Media page HE SAID: MOST NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE BORING, I MEAN VERY BORING. When it comes to chatting, Nigeria girls are the most boring creatures on earth. I can't deal with them. They chat with u like they are doing u a favour. You talk to them online and they chat like its 100 questions game quiz, they act like u should just do the chatting while they do the replying. The funniest thing is that some of these girls may even be crushing on u and wishing u were their boyfriend yet they kill the vibes while chatting. For example, I may be telling you in details how my day went, I expect u to be like, oh are u serious, oh my gosh, I believe u must have been so tired after everything, so what really caused the whole thing, or u could want to be inquisitive on the details but on the other hand, u just reply with words like, ok, k, hmmmm. If u meet a person online give them a benefit of doubt. Later u girls would be complaining that Nigerian guys are not romantic when u can't keep a conversation going without being self engulfed. If I say Hi, how are u, what stops u from saying fine and u? But no 90% will just say fine and expect u to keep the conversation going. For example, Me: Hello, how are u doing? Girl: fine Me: how is your day going? Girl: fine The worst part is when u are being k-ed E:g........ Me: hello Girl: k This is why sometimes I don't chat. I can't be stressed the whole day then u will come online nd stress me again. Some of u girls are proud to say that in every girl's inbox, there is a guy chatting with himself. Today he will say Hello, tomorrow he will answer himself Hi... Very annoying He said

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Boring During Chating Man Cry Out by Fidecoo(m): 7:56am On Nov 21, 2018
Enter10mentbaze:
Most Nigerian girls are boring man cry out
see what he wrote on his social Media page
HE SAID:
MOST NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE BORING, I MEAN VERY BORING.
When it comes to chatting, Nigeria girls are
the most boring creatures on earth. I can't
deal with them. They chat with u like they
are doing u a favour. You talk to them online
and they chat like its 100 questions game
quiz, they act like u should just do the
chatting while they do the replying.
The funniest thing is that some of these girls
may even be crushing on u and wishing u
were their boyfriend yet they kill the vibes
while chatting.
For example, I may be telling you in details
how my day went, I expect u to be like, oh
are u serious, oh my gosh, I believe u must
have been so tired after everything, so what
really caused the whole thing, or u could
want to be inquisitive on the details but on
the other hand, u just reply with words like,
ok, k, hmmmm. If u meet a person online
give them a benefit of doubt. Later u girls
would be complaining that Nigerian guys
are not romantic when u can't keep a
conversation going without being self
engulfed.
If I say Hi, how are u, what stops u from
saying fine and u? But no 90% will just say
fine and expect u to keep the conversation
going.
For example,
Me: Hello, how are u doing?
Girl: fine
Me: how is your day going?
Girl: fine
The worst part is when u are being k-ed
E:g........
Me: hello
Girl: k
This is why sometimes I don't chat. I can't
be stressed the whole day then u will come
online nd stress me again. Some of u girls
are proud to say that in every girl's inbox,
there is a guy chatting with himself. Today
he will say Hello, tomorrow he will answer
himself Hi...
Very annoying
He said, hahahaha. Funny
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Boring During Chating Man Cry Out by ahnie: 8:04am On Nov 21, 2018
How do you expect them to flow well when they re carrying legions of confusion on their head thinking its wig/weavon.

Person never see food eat,how e go take get strength to respond coherently.

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Boring During Chating Man Cry Out by Nobody: 8:09am On Nov 21, 2018
Nigerian Girls. if it's not about money. you ain't talking at all.
My Brother, if you ask "How are you?" and she replies with "Not Fine". please switch off your phone, remove the sim card. You have entered one chance.. hehe

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Boring During Chating Man Cry Out by planetx13: 10:26am On Nov 21, 2018
The truth is that they know absolutely nothing. They can't start ,keep, or even finish a reasonable conversation.....

They are plainly dumb.... in fact , the smarter you appear to them , the longer the distance they give you ...

These animals really need an upgrade undecided

Ciao

5 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Boring During Chating Man Cry Out by Jayslicky: 10:29am On Nov 21, 2018
When they reply with 'k', you'll just become angry.

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Boring During Chating Man Cry Out by nuggarito: 5:17pm On Nov 21, 2018
You think you are talking to humans, not knowing you are chatting with demons. Please date a foreigner and see the difference. With their mentality they want it easy, chatting, spending, romance, bleeping ( most of them na log of wood)Una get Nigerian girls time.
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Boring During Chating Man Cry Out by josh123(m): 7:38pm On Nov 21, 2018
Guy:hello Girl:who is this, who gave u my no Guy:ur admirer Girl:I don't know u Then she blocks d guy Wtf, girls are socially unintelligent creatures
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Boring During Chating Man Cry Out by jericco1(m): 7:43pm On Nov 21, 2018
Nigerian girls are too stereotyped

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Boring During Chating Man Cry Out by Amadioha01(m): 10:07pm On Nov 21, 2018
[quote author=Fidecoo post=73161624][/quote]
European women are far better, not American but EUROPEAN particularly
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Boring During Chating Man Cry Out by emmy2807(m): 10:09pm On Nov 21, 2018
i have engaged in a conversation with lots of girls and i would say on a general note the OP is right, however it does apply to every girl, i have chatted up girls that are intelligent and know how to keep a meaningful conversation going.
we have looked at one root cause of gals being boring while chatting, that is being dumb, the other root cause is lack of interest, an average looking nigerian girl have to go through the stress of chatting at least 5 guys thats if they neglect their endless list of DMs, it is therefore impossible for them to keep up on a mentAl level with all d chAts,
D op should try chAtting with girls that are interested and also intelligent, dont meet a girl in the club and expect her to chat intelligently, you might be lucky 2 find one but the chances are slim.
k.s

3 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Boring During Chating Man Cry Out by spiralwedge(m): 10:16pm On Nov 21, 2018
This is absolutely true and I'm pissed.
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Boring During Chating Man Cry Out by Nobody: 10:20pm On Nov 21, 2018
YAWN!!!
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Boring During Chating Man Cry Out by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 21, 2018
planetx13:
The truth is that they know absolutely nothing. They can't start ,keep, or even finish a reasonable conversation.....

They are plainly dumb.... in fact , the smarter you appear to them , the longer the distance they give you ...

These animals really need an upgrade undecided

Ciao
Lols bros wetin woman do u na wit dis kind vexation?
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Boring During Chating Man Cry Out by Nobody: 10:32pm On Nov 21, 2018
Me no even get dia time, I only read post and update then am off... They are generally dumb ass

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Boring During Chating Man Cry Out by Nobody: 1:01am On Nov 22, 2018

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Stunning: Sex Video Played In Lagos Court / Lady Bags 3yrs In Jail For Sexually Harassing A Monkey In Egypt . / Have You Ever Been Blocked By A Celeb On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.